Is there any chance for this game at all? servers are mostly empty. (freedom wars)

is there any chance for this game at all? servers are mostly empty. (freedom wars)

Attached: freedom-wars-listing-thumb-01-us-psvita-15aug14.png (1600x900, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTZ9hvOYHBQ
twitter.com/Propakun/status/1036790267771121664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

glad I played it at launch with populated online, even though there was literally no content I still kept playing it online everyday anyway, good times
>tfw you tell the 3 other players to work together to take down one dragon while you solo the other one, and you finish first

Attached: 2015-01-29-034800.jpg (960x544, 77K)

I really liked the theme song.

PvP is dead Co op is somewhat alive

genuinely forgot about this.
wasn't there supposed to be a sequel?

Fun game, retarded localization choice, the closest you'll get is Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet, which is a worse version of Freedom Wars

I mean this one specifically
youtu.be/NTZ9hvOYHBQ

I love her so much.
>Acts like a bitch
>Actually loves and runs Percy mascot
>Just wants her Panopticon to thrive so she acts like a bitch to weed out the weaklings
>Gives you respect once you beat her
>Will revive you when you die whenever possible

Attached: Im_natalia.png (261x574, 148K)

Kinda want to replay just to mess around and commit horrible crimes but don't feel like using my vita anymore. Sure wish there was a vita emulator already.

Attached: freedom wars.jpg (819x633, 183K)

People have been talking about the PS5 having PS4 BC and possible 1-3, but fuck that I want Vita and PSP BC with upscaling. Even if the games will still be dead online, maybe the PS5 having Vita BC will accelerate the creation of a Vita emulator.

Freedom Wars is actually considerably better than Monster Hunter.

twitter.com/Propakun/status/1036790267771121664
>The last time anyone actually used the bot run twitter account was in September
The suffering never ends

>wanted to play this but no Vita
>closest I can get to playing it is SAO Fatal Bullet from the same devs but its probably not even close to FW

Attached: 1348964812467.gif (500x223, 495K)

Game was a complete failure.

You can feel it's from the same devs playing it but yeah it's fairly different.

FW was more mission based + lobby even offline (no open'ish world), the thorn was more important with longer range and even let you attach yourself to enemies (the range also made it very good at evading enemies attack, like grabbing the ground nearby -- this can work in SAO too but it's pretty limited). Had crafting and other things like that makes it more like MH (although some aspects of that were kinda shitty unless you research how to outsmart the RNG)

General vibe and OST were better too. Jail was unironically comfy.

That aside, I love SAO:FB too (despite not caring for SAO itself, actually I like all the SAO games)

Attached: 2015-01-08-231243.jpg (960x544, 116K)

it had a good amount of sales actually.
it selling as well as it did in japan is more than enough to warrant a sequel.

It's as dead as the console it's on.
Damn shame.

You guys did repay your debt to society right?

Attached: 2014-11-20-003029.jpg (960x544, 85K)

When it was still alive it was easy to snipe retributions online. Now, I'm not sure how you can farm it.

I thought it stalled and the team was eventually moved to making the GunGale SAO game.

I really hope we get a Freedom Wars 2 someday. The game had so much potential.

I hope you're all adopting adequate positions during leisure hours.

Attached: 2014-10-28-161551.jpg (960x544, 115K)

That's hilarious in the start.

>run for more than 5 steps
>penalty
>stand idle for more than 10 seconds
>penalty
>try to lie down in bed
>penalty
>try to talk to someone
>penalty

Dont worry in 5 years sony will reboot freedom wars and soul sacrifice into cinematic third person shooters. It will also be incredibly gay.