ITT: OP party members

Starting with an obvious one

Attached: yukiko-amagi-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4-5.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQbkrISqPVk&ab_channel=vilkalizer
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdg6aMrvXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yukiko
>not naoto

Attached: 311199CA-8D1A-4208-B354-3A47258F7B0A.jpg (400x260, 24K)

Attached: latest[1].png (788x1020, 1.18M)

this man gonna break the game in half.

Attached: birdie.png (407x536, 182K)

>inferior heatbot to Teddie
>inferior mage to Naoto
how is she OP?

Yay! I love Yukiko!

Attached: 1557802245860.jpg (389x750, 40K)

Yes indeed not Naoto. She blazes through mobs but you can do the same thing. She flatlines against bosses.

waifufag spotted. anyways Naoto is best for normal battles while Kanji is best for boss battles

Yukiko is only good as a healer

Eggchad stands no chance.

Attached: Press B button to win.jpg (728x870, 145K)

In persona Q she broke the fucking game

Attached: 83CBAAF0-CF5B-4337-B2AA-9E5359CCE771.png (202x499, 77K)

False, she has a higher magic stat, higher tier spell and can have fire boost and fire amp so she does much more damage than either naoto or teddie and she can heal on top of that. She's a magic nuke and healer rolled into one

who thought this was okay in RD

Attached: Haar_Artwork_(FE10).png (782x1662, 1.36M)

これでどうだ!!

Attached: tAG_156542.jpg (790x444, 116K)

She also gets Mind Charge and is the only party member to get a fourth tier elemental spell.

Attached: daisoujou.jpg (467x447, 114K)

>drops the moon on your ass and one shots you

Attached: gay asshole jesus .png (830x900, 354K)

What's that? You want to activate godmode? Here you go senpai

Attached: Feliss-III_%284%29.png (352x288, 19K)

This, I gave him the skill which lets him transfer MP to other party members so he was basically a well of infinite MP for the whole party, the whole MP management aspect of nocturne just went out the window and I could spam OP moves.

I still don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that. Why the fuck does a passive that boost ailments also boosts instadeath rates, and why is almost every enemy either weak to Bless or Curse?

You can do that with mana refill too

Third best damage dealer

She murderfucks anything not immune to Fire.

Jesus Christ, Yea Forums.

They fucking nerfed instant kill spells in Q2 because of her. She's still good as a debuffer/ailment/bindbot at least
Meanwhile, fucking AIGIS is still every bit as broken as she was in Q.

Attached: 1537332892964.png (1000x1000, 174K)

absolute beast of a demon, carried me all the way up to lucifer

What is it with japs and the inability to draw people?

His Concoct is busted as shit once you get the resources.

Attached: 14216467.png (307x443, 311K)

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>Think he will be just some jank ass thief
>can pretty much one shot most lategame bosses after 3 turns of setup

Attached: D1IDnGwXcAAHThw.jpg (411x950, 67K)

Door was better than Naoto (Debilitate being his unique skill while still being able to do the instant death shit just as good) but at that point we're just having a pissing contest over which broken character is more broken.

Damn this nigga is fucking crazy with his venom skill

Naoto's shitty ass had to get over buffed in Golden because none of the other mages could ever come close to Yukiko in the vanilla game and she's still worse in Golden because Atlus gave her Mind Charge.

This guy is so fucking broken he literally invalidates half the playable party.

Attached: file.png (300x455, 143K)

On hard mode I would say this guy is way more useful for a significantly longer part of the game, mainly due to hustle dance and utility. Late game he is slightly worst since he basically just gives his turn up to either Serena or Veronica for better utility or 1 turn charged spells/rapid fire magic bursts.

Attached: Sylvando.jpg (476x951, 72K)

It’s weird on how all the Priestess girls are all essential and OP party members

Attached: 3F2757B5-BDF4-49F4-BB9C-A40BE0FA7DC5.jpg (466x659, 31K)

More like the other healer in 5 is a frail piece of shit so you're stuck with her or have to do it yourself. Skull, Panther and Noir are better at dealing damage.

>higher magic stat, higher tier spell and can have fire boost and fire amp so she does much more damage than either naoto or teddie
>statsPleb
Naoto comes with Mind Charge on recruit.
Mind Charge is a 2.5x multiplier every 2 turns. Your minor stat advantage and baby amps mean nothing.

>She also gets Mind Charge
>goldenfag
>grinding for relevancy only at lategame

Attached: 1540579623967.jpg (240x240, 12K)

>She is garbage offensively tho

RD has so many broken character Haar doesn't even stand out as much as he otherwise could've

This guy saved my ass a lot in Awakening.

Attached: 710C35AA-9A6C-49A4-BC5A-7830466C1E10.png (784x1650, 680K)

Mind Charge is so cheap too and costs basically nothing to use. And most normal battles definitely last the two turns necessary, in addition in Vanilla Naoto had all sorts of options for single targeting to really hit those bosses. Not only can she deal all this damage, but she can heal too.

Last time I checked only Protag can use Hassou Tobi

FOR THE GLORY OF HOSHIDO

Attached: 1544929235511.jpg (741x1024, 95K)

>charles smith

FUCKING BEAST

>Best party member next to Aki becuase she has every buff in the game
>Broken in PQ to the point where she can solo the game
>Still broken in PQ2
>Broken in P4 Arena for the longest time
Here is your actually broken Persona party member. I swear to god they make Aigis broken on purpose for every game she is in.

Attached: 72918310_p0.png (1181x1378, 702K)

Everyone that has Galeforce is OP but Cordelia is a wrecking ball for most of the game. She also shits out one of the best kids (gameplay-wise anyway).

Attached: Cordelia_(FE13_Artwork).png (1404x2160, 1.38M)

And like half of the FE8 cast, the game’s way too easy

Doesn't she get a skill that nullifies that in Golden too?

Mind Charge is not going to offset Naoto being forced to use the Megido line of spells with no boost/amp and being behind by almost 20 points of magic. Naoto is wholly and solely only good for random encounters but when it comes to boss fights she's terrible at it in vanilla.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQbkrISqPVk&ab_channel=vilkalizer
Aigis is one of the few party members where you can put her in godly tier instead of just being broken. Orgia mode is something no one should ever have and even more so as a tank with high strength.

Attached: D7ql7KXUcAE0_TV.jpg (1100x1100, 111K)

Seth is the only truly broken character in 8. All of the other so called "broken" characters can't class with him and are only broken because you easily grind in it.

>Can literally solo a boss with no trouble

Attached: 1553929668476.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

hey

Attached: Orlandu.jpg (860x1648, 540K)

"Let's have a tank with max endurance with the power to negate magic and physical damage for the party and the power to take hits for the party, but lets also give her max Strength, but also let's give her a skill that only she has that triples her power that stacks with other power raising skills and it also make her immune to any status effect in the game"
No really look how dumb this sound written out, what the fuck were they thinking?

She's still the only character that I'd call truly broken in Q2. Although Akihiko and Door-chan comes close with the amount of damage they can shit out.

he does almost everything the main character kalas does, but better. gibari is superior wind (mirage blade), chronos (spatula), light (rainbow ash x2, white ash and it doesnt require a combo 3), dark (bloody vortex + nemesis fall), and water (balgora's paddle + crystal wing + ultimate geyser).
the only thing he is worse at is fire, but kalas is worse at fire than savyna so who gives a shit. the best team is objectively xelha gibari and savyna unless you are underleveled, in which case it's kalas xelha and gibari, and only because kalas can defend using his attacks so you dont immediately die
imagine being the main character in your game and being the 4th best out of 6 possible characters

Attached: gibari.jpg (477x999, 312K)

probably the best example in this thread, because he can make the game trivial and the game is actually more fun if you don't use him.

How's Makoto in Q2

My enjoyment of FFT comes from learning and using ways to break the shit out of it, honestly. Using Cid in conjunction with a Holy Calculator with a whole party using holy absorb was ridiculous.

Not the best, but useable

Attached: 1558675528286.jpg (1357x697, 428K)

Which Makoto?
P3 Makoto is good, P5 Makoto is okay.

Paladins and Generals are both OP as fuck in Blazing Blade

Good post

>His thing is he's supposed to be the accurate guy
>Has best overdrive in the game and usually ends up with the highest STR anyway

Posting level up movesets is a waste of time user since you can replace almost everything with a wild card. Goro learning Debiltate for example doesn't mean shit when you can pass that around freely as early as level 45.

kalas is stronger in dark if you use no finishers and dont care about defense, otherwise xelha is the dark queen, and lyude is better than kalas if you can sunrise combo presto with ravana pets. gibari is in no way better than kalas at dark

It isn't becuase a lot of them can not be passed around. Such as Aegis shield with Aigis or sword breaker with Yu and these two moves are very broken.

Bad. But the game is easy, so use whoever you want.

Here is literally the first tier list that pops up on Google Images when you google PQ2 Tier List

How accurate is this

Attached: persona-q2-characters-3932-1559178370.png (1280x734, 674K)

>Justice Shield
>Justice Shield
>Justice Shield

Attached: Battle_Enrique.jpg (512x256, 27K)

isnt 1-8 bloody vortex with 9 nemesis fall stronger than 1-9 muramasa blade?

Not very

Maokto is super bad, so not very I could make one, give me a sec I already beat the game on risky.

It's 100% wrong. Looks like a tier of his favorite characters

>A lot of skills can't be passed around
False, only unique and the link related ones can't be freely passed around. Aegis Shield has a generic equivalent called Runic Shield its not like that one's entirely unique either.

best Kiseki too

Attached: 36761B10-3E22-4EF6-BE0E-AB55B17EF107.jpg (700x933, 181K)

Attached: lance.jpg (600x600, 159K)

Official Teir list for PQ2
>Fucking stupid broken tier
Aigis, Yu, MC, Joker(Only for his stupid broken crit buff)
>Really good tier
Haru, Naoto, Mitsuru, Aki, Yukiko
>Good tier
Shinji, Junpei, Chie, Akechi, Kanji
>Ok tier
Ryuji, FeMC, Yusuke, Ken, Anne
>Shit tier
Koro, Yukari. Yosuke, Makoto, Morgana
No other rando Persona's have runic shield or Sword Breaker anymore.

My friend's brother who carried us through Blackfathom Deeps on his level 60 back in 2004. He got me the Reef Axe and I didn't have to do anything :)

Hey, nigga, where did your turn go ?

Attached: KamiRean.png (318x473, 271K)

They did in PQ, but they don't have them in PQ2 anymore from what I have heard to try to balance the game and having them already as a free slot on your normal Persona without needing to waste a slot in your sub is a plus.

I definitely didn't find Makoto to be impressive compared to the other party members.

Black Maria learns Runic Shield in Q2. You can't get a Swordbreaker replacement though.

This skullfaced anal bead shaking motherfucker is absolutely based

no in all cases of that scenario as long as the enemy doesnt have at least a 40% strength against dark

Attached: 1-9 muramasa vs 1-8bv9nf.png (447x422, 20K)

God DAMN I can't wait for the remake.

Attached: Millie.jpg (209x360, 101K)

Easily the best healer and spell caster of the game thanks to her Defenses.

Attached: Otome.png (937x1750, 660K)

Fumi was better.

I guess I didn't fuse her, I didn't see anyone with it all, so I guess it's just her that has it then huh? Not really needed as much since Aigis has it as a passive anyways.

Does this guy count?

Attached: file.png (853x853, 924K)

no, if anything he's not as good as he should be

Fumi and Otome are arguably better spell casters than Makoto, Io, and Airi and Joe

Nowadays. In RBY he was super broken

>pardon me while I solo entire maps by myself

Attached: Donnel.png (1411x4072, 1.92M)

oh sorry: let me explain. the first column is 1-9 muramasa blade at either 0% weakness to 100% weakness to dark. the second column is damage dealt entirely by 1-8 bloody vortex, the third column is damage dealt entirely by 9 nemesis fall assuming it was combo'd with 1-8 bloody vortex, and the fourth column is damage dealt by 1-8 bloody vortex + 9 nemesis fall
so 1-8 bloody vortex + 9 nemesis fall deals more damage than 1-9 muramasa blade if the enemy takes -70% damage or less from dark, and worse if the enemy takes -60% - +100% damage from dark.
tl;dr: kalas is better at dark than gibari

The absolute fastest way to tell whether or not someone is remotely good at Darkest Dungeon is to ask them what they think about this character.

Attached: flagget.jpg (480x360, 12K)

holy shit
dont take this the wrong way user but this is some advanced autism in the best possible way. thank you for the clarification

>Literally now allowed to married Chrom because the Lucina produced would be literally be the best unit

It's not fair Bros.

And he does it right after plowing Tharja too the kid's got stamina

>Makoto
pfffft

Not that the games are hard, but the Magnemite line deals with just about everything in Sun/Moon and you get them right at the start. Riolu in BW2 also counts.

Yukiko is the best for both though

Shame she got nerfed to shit in Q2 though

Harr is the easiest to utilize

Haven't gotten Aigis yet, but Swordbreaker being exclusive to Yu makes her not as good, especially since Aigis Shield doesn't do the same thing anymore.

Makoto is pretty underwhelming. Ryuji and Yusuke are good enough, Makoto is just mediocre at everything.

Naoto has a pretty shit spell selection to utilize it with and will run out of SP after the third round of it. She's worthless on Bosses in Vanilla. In Golden Yukiko is still straight up superior.

>FeMC
>Okay
Once you get her Link Ball rolling it really rolls

Chrom and Robin at the most OP characters in the game. All they do is laughter the enemies while everyone else provides support.

nice to see some more love for eternal wings. i really did not like origins so im glad somebody else liked eternal wings
xelha is definitely by far the best member as she almost always goes first and has no bad elements
gibari is definitely second best though because hes only worse than kalas at fire and dark, and not even that much at dark (700 damage isnt too noticeable considering malpercio 2 has 20k health)
id put lyude and savyna above kalas if you are appropriately leveled and have an end-game deck as its easier to make 1-9s
kalas is still great though
mizuti fucking sucks and isnt even as good a chronos user as gibari. i literally never use mizuti when i do my playthroughs

>tharja
>not sully

My problem with FeMC came from you need to use a very certain party and set up for her to work. My same problem with Ken.

Alola Grimer/Muk is the most broken Pokemon in Sun and Moon. It has one weakness, yet many moves to ward off pests and can tank hits. The only thing that comes close is that Mud Horse.

Disagree. I actually think Chrom mostly sucks and is almost always one of my worst party members because he's forced into the party. Robin is good, but Morgan will always be better if you know what you're doing.

stop wasting Donnel's genes on bad wombs

Dumb Awakeningbabby, Donnel is trash.

Nobody in P5 is OP except Joker, not even Akechi.

You're right. Magnemite Line is still top tier though

Aigis is still broken becuase she has Orgia mode and has 99 str this time around for some reason. Also Aigis Shield is a 75% chance to half damage still.

Takes too long to git gud. You can get great growths from kids and you don't have to treat them like Magikarp

Oh, what I meant to say is hat she lacks Swordbreaker, but 99 Str is still a very good deal

I think it`s 99 str and 96 end or 96 str and 99 end, but either way it's kinda dumb since those are the only 2 stats that matter for her.

>mfw getting Haar to Dragonlord on the 3rd mission
>mfw game was over

Attached: 5B30E8AA-E4EB-408E-B74C-351ACA3289E5.jpg (640x600, 181K)

Shiji Ouji is OP as fuck and you can take him with you through half the game no problem

But we weren't talking about specific Personas.

>is a strictly better mage than you can possibly be

Attached: Edwin_Odesseiron_NEDWIN_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 117K)

Oh, is that Uberspear for me? I don't even need it to break the game, but thank you!

Attached: 200px-FEH_Florina_01.png (200x540, 130K)

>nice defense, bro

Attached: watt.png (189x135, 3K)

Attached: watt.jpg (862x233, 22K)

Attached: 15246236356435.gif (348x353, 34K)

S Tier
Aigis, Akihiko

A+ Tier
P3 MC, P3P MC, Mitsuru, P4 MC, Yukiko

A Tier
Ken, Naoto, Teddie, Joker, Haru

B Tier
Shinji, Chie, Akechi, Anne, Kanji

C Tier
Ryuji, Yusuke, Makoto, Junpei, Yukari, Yosuke

D Tier
Koro, Morgana

Not really, Akihiko's unique skill forces two chases as well as things like Heroic Gemini or Combo Arts+. She's not as easy to splash as say Aigis but the set up is not that hard especially since you're going to way to pass Gemini onto as many damage dealers as possible.

Attached: pq2 stat chart.jpg (1682x669, 383K)

weirded me out halfway through the game when wakka was killing everything in one hit and i barely did anything with him
and when he got a petrify item? dude is too strong

Love me some broken ass equipment

Attached: clive.jpg (320x450, 35K)

Is Yukiko actually good in Q2 or am I being baited? She's going to be in my party no matter what, but it would be nice if she was good instead of being basically dead weight like she was in Q.

If you're using Mallow in the endgame(i.e Culex fight) you're doing it wrong.

Going off PQ1, she was one of the strongest. Namely because healers are so essential and she stood heads above the other options.

>God’s Hands you

Attached: 1CD9897B-8AF0-4D29-BB3B-47164989EFB0.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>Excellent magic, luck and sp meaning that she's good at damage (for a mage), binds and healing
>Has a passive that increases her survivability
>Has a lot of good scenes

They fixed magic and she has the highest magic with good skills to support it and unique skill that lets her get back tons of MP, so she is great this time around.

>not upping Mallow's magic attack each time until you can clear through mobs in 1 - 2 lightning strikes

so what? Even at his most powerful it's still not a ton of damage. High level P5 is basically just Joker smashing everything and the other party members being along for the ride

Oh fair enough. She was never out of my party, so I was only judging her damage. I never experienced how bad the healing would be without her around.

Yukiko can theoretically deal some good damage in Q1 with the right set up. Although you'd have to convert her to a linker for it to work.

Oh yeah I forgot
Navi Tier List
Battle: Rise > Futaba > Fuuka
Dungeon: Futaba > Fuuka > Rise

I would put Joker higher, that all around crit buff is just too good.

>Level nothing but magic on mallow
>Useless for a good bit
>Get to the sunken ship
>1 thunderbolt fights to nuke the respawning drybones to levelfarm FAST
>outdamages bowser and geno by a country mile

>Florina
No way. She's useful for some early game strategies when she's the only flier, but her strength and defence are so bad that there's also no point in letting her see combat. She's bench material once Flora arrives.

Makoto's good, but she's stuck as a jack-of-all-trades in a game where you want your party to be Masters of One. Marakukaja kept her from warming the bench after Haru's dungeon, but by that point I wasn't relying on her for much else. It doesn't help how few enemies are weak against Nuclear.

Haru on the other hand can dish out completely busted amounts of damage in the endgame if you focus her skills properly, especially since very few enemies resist Gun, and there are plenty weak to it. People sleep on her because she joins so late, but she absolutely makes an impression if you give her a chance.

Attached: a06ae8f074928447aff0b04f36aa9fff.png (566x800, 391K)

Too bad they nerfed the shit out of him, and two Shieldbearer's are actually broken as shit unless they nerfed them too.

Virginia is more broken. Drop the weight of her gun, and watch her become death incarnate.

I think I prefer Yusuke as a physical damage dealer, if you're playing the MC as a support.
Not counting Akechi, I think Anne is probably the best party member. There was a point where she was consistently doing more damage than even my MC, and she decent enough utility with okay heals and debuffs

I use Makoto for defense up and healing. I use Anne/Ryuji for damage at the very end of the game.

Honestly though, it's a moot point because P5 lets you switch out members on the fly, which I hope they keep in the sequels honestly.

you use door and naoto on the backline then yu, aigis, insert favorite physical character here

They nerfed the shit out of him and he's STILL the best class in the game, it's not close and only shitters think otherwise. He just isn't at the level where people literally solo champion boss quests with him anymore.

Nah

Actually, on average Florina/Flora perform roughly the same in 7, with the advantage going towards Florina if you play through Lyn mode since she benefits the best from either the Angelic Robe or Energy Ring.

A Tier is good enough for him. His buff is really good but otherwise than that all he has going for him is Satanael's resistances (at the very end of the game). He's mediocre/bad in everything but endurance as well.

Shieldbearer is legit better still. Don't get me wrong, Flag's still up there, but Shieldbearer edges him out.

she's an anchor that keeps the party alive while the other party members shit out damage and joker can focus on debilitate/damage

so sick of tier list autism that act like every party member exists in a vacuum or needs to shit out damage to be good

If it wasn't for the Gear-only dungeons, you'd never have a reason not to bring him along. And even then, his Gear is above average, so there's no harm sticking with him anyway.

Attached: Citan_Uzuki.png (328x976, 378K)

There is people better at that though. She is just a jack of all trades master of none.

Anyone in this thread looking to get PERKY?

Attached: 1635917-meru01.jpg (514x545, 73K)

P3: Aigis/Akihiko/Junpei
P4: Chie/Yukiko/Kanji
P5: Ryuji/Yusuke/Makoto.

Objectively the best teams for each game. Healing is the only magic you need. Every other magic is just a waste of SP you could be using for healing and hitting shit.

Yusuke and Morgana are the two worst characters in P5.

>the character with masukukaja was bad

>hating based accuracy buffer

I just choose the characters whose voice isn’t annoying as shit.
It was bad in the first PQ and its even worse here.

the only person who is better at that role is joker who doesn't want to waste turns healing because he has higher priorities. the only other party healer is morgana who doesn't have the hp and end to avoid oneshots.

Just use Debilitate.

They are broken in NG+.

Attached: 1E9D4534-C3AF-4171-845D-3EB7452A2ADC.jpg (1500x1060, 503K)

honestly if you want to get hyper technical the objective best starting endgame P5 party would be Ryuji-Morgana-Joker-Makoto so you don't have to waste time using a Heat Riser on your way to Charging up and using that one broken move with the samurai demon, forget his name

Yusuke was really situational, but if you had a high-crit skill on Joker or used Morgana, he could out-damage Ryuji with Baton Passes. Morgana was probably one of the weaker links in my opinion, but he wasn't bad at all. Lucky Punch saved my ass enough times that I'd never talk shit.

>talking about broken characters
>not citing the dodgetank or the 93% block rate facetank

You just equip a tri-auto persona and get your early battle buffs done.

You can't critical bosses so the only time baton pass ever comes into play is like Shadow Okumura who brings adds. Yusuke might also be better than Skull against Shadow Sae since Skull is kind of waning around then.

You can force knock downs with Joker so lucky punch is eh to me.

everybody is broken in xbc2 except maybe nia

Poppi was the most broken thing ever, Jesus Christ she was stupid broken.

Attached: Pesmerga_SII.gif (215x410, 49K)

I used both.

Ah yes. Our big 3 damage blades before the DLC.
>Mythra, a Blade crafted by the world's God. The heroine of our story with insane crit recharge.
>KOS-MOS, Takahashi's child and heroine of her own story from which she's basically dropped in at her lategame self. Best version of an already amazing weapon class.
>Poppi QTpi, a weeb ass maidbot turned Seiji No Mikata by 3 generations of furry otaku in about a week once they sat down to work on it.

Attached: QtPi.jpg (695x1000, 134K)

True brainlet post, Sheena and Killey break the game, Pesmerga is stuck with his shit tier gear and rune slots

Yeah? Ryuji+Yusuke+Makoto gives the whole party buffed everything and you debuff everything with Debilitate
Then it's two turns of busted shit

Attached: Aht.png (480x480, 254K)

Robutts are always the most powerful, it`s just how it works

You can do that set up better by just making a tri auto persona.

>Do Poppi QT 3.14 quest
>Blocked by blade skill requirement
>Forced to grind crystals, blades, and affinity points
Welp, QT3.14 never, on to Torna I guess!
Seriously fuck this design decision

Anything the entire party can do, MC can do better and more efficiently.
Party choice comes out to what characters you like the most by the end.

This lets you customize and put literally anything on her. Her design is what makes her broken.

How bad were her nerfs in the remaster?

Aht was good in the original albeit overrated since most people just go for traps and get booty blasted when you can't use it on the 9 tile bosses.

The op shit character was Gafka since the main way to deal retarded amounts of damage in RH was to do a long combo chain before hand.

this absolute chad oneshots most of the game's bosses and enemies after you get him and some bottle rockets

Attached: Jeff_clay.png (724x1199, 768K)

Talking about locking quest progress behind gatcha system

Beelzebub in Nocturne, natch
100% chance to kill all enemies? Yes please!

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 10K)

Anne Takamaki.

Attached: 1544497251866.jpg (2115x2115, 455K)

Beelzebub was doodoo in P2.

She's good, but in no way OP

She's the 2nd best non Joker party member in the game. Definitely a strong pick.

She does the highest damage with concentrate + blazing hell. That is OP for bosses. She can shred through Shido and Yaldabaoth.

Attached: 1543730359068.jpg (1728x2160, 372K)

>Doing the bank palace
>Get real deep into it
>Get into a encounter
>Have Makoto on autopilot
>All of a sudden the enemies just decide to ONLY attack Joker
>Assume that am fine, Makoto will just super heal me anyways
>She goes for an attack
>Joker fucking dies
>Have to redo eons of progress
I will never ever forget the day Makoto allowed me to die, she was a healer for my squad and she let the most important member die. You could say it's my dumbass fault for having her on auto but usually the AI made smart plays but not Makoto. This is the reason i hate Makoto so damn much, she let me die and i had to spend the next 30 years of my life redoing some shit i already done. FUCK YOU MAKOTO

Attached: 1555428962524.jpg (500x565, 16K)

She was the last party member standing besides Joker against Yaldy on my playthrough, but I sucked and didn't even get baton pass.

This is why I unironically love games without auto-save. It forces you to not always trust your luck and do dumb shit like this. Sure losing time is frustrating, but without danger, might as well just play the VN parts.

>yukiko
>overowered

Attached: Dab.jpg (3500x3500, 412K)

You DID have her on Heal/Support, right?

>The special fire skill Yukiko got in Golden wasn't just called "Amagidyne"
She even loves dumb puns. It's 100% in character.

Yukiko overpowers my penis.

Attached: 1552162383660.jpg (577x1071, 231K)

Meru and Hashel and so OP. I'm thinking of using Kongol and Albert on my next playthrough just for a bit of a challenge.

Switch Aigis for Yukari and Kanji for Yosuke and you have my preferred teams for P3 and P4.

>autopilot
fucking WHY do people do this?

>Yukiko doesn't make shitty puns for each enemy she defeats
shit game honestly

vanilla p4 or golden? kanji was pretty bad in vanilla.

Useless for like three levels and then progressively becomes a deity.

Attached: grimgnaw.jpg (265x390, 32K)

>Using Yukari
Shit taste and useless party member really

Morgana is good but because his social link is retarded he only reaches his full potential on the very last day. Yusuke isn't as bad as people think he is but he's still the least useful.

What's really stupid is that they fucking knew Chie was was bad compared to Kanji in 4, and then not only do they make the same fucking mistake with Yusuke and Ryuji, but they don't even give Yusuke Rebellion, which was pretty much the one reason to use Chie.

I used her because wind and healing.

As long as you can't critical bosses in P5, then Yusuke is always going to be bad. He's too reliant on it, although they probably did that less for Yusuke and more for Haru who could potentially out damage Ryuji as long as Futaba charges her.

>FE7
>Not Marcus

And on Fire emblem. Sheeda is busted in SD
>Only flier for the longest time unless you reclass Jeagen
>Busted Personal Weapon
>Can buy MANY of her personal weapon
>good bases and great grwoths
>Recruits half of your army
>Buffs a bunch of your units with her support

Attached: Best girl.png (256x152, 58K)

Rayquaza in Pokemon Emerald version.

After the initial appearance where it calms both Kyogre and Groudon, you can go back to the sky pillar to catch Rayquaza at level 70.

Level fucking 70. Elite Four's highest level is 58. With the right move pool your Rayquaza can basically solo the Elite four.

Note that you also have the master ball at this point so there is no way you can't catch it.

Attached: Catch-Rayquaza-in-Pokemon-Emerald-Step-12.jpg (3200x2400, 565K)

>Sheeda/Caeda OP
Not that she's bad but the most busted unit in the game is anyone who can wield the Warp Staff.

>can get it as soon as Pokeballs are available
>shits on Brock with double kick
>can be fully evolved inside Mt.Moon
>mixed stats and can use strong early game TM's like Water Pulse, Mega Punch, Shock Wave & Dig
>can transition into late game with Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower and Earthquake
>can solo the entire game by itself

Attached: 34-Nidoking.png (300x293, 65K)

I like Yukari, too, but no way I'd switch her for Aigis after she gets the party buffs.

Yea you are right. After staff users I think she would be top tier though. Lene or whatever he name is, starts with the rank to use them, the staff it self and you get in like what? The third or 4th chapter. Insane.

In what universe is Makoto NEARLY as oppressively strong as fucking Ryuji?

Attached: Jeremus_Head.jpg (720x550, 118K)

He does have better accuracy than Ryuji but Ryuji's still accurate enough with buffs that it doesn't really matter. They should give him Haru's -karn skills, she's got too many skills as it is, and that would fit with Yusuke's Counter skills and make him more viable as a defensive alternative to Ryuji's raw damage.

HAVE FUN, NEKU

Why is it that the first 3 people end up being the best party members in p5
>inb4 people say mona is shit even though he get Miracle punch

Attached: Billy_Render.png (641x594, 188K)

Not in power but she comes with Marakukaja + healing, way too useful.

Mona is a better healer

>people say mona is shit even though he get Miracle punch
Wtf are you gonna do with crits when every boss is immune?

I've been enjoying Morgana and Yusuke a lot in PQ2 because they're actually fast and move before enemies.

Warp is broken but you still need to warp someone to kill the boss. Caeda is by far and way the best boss killer in SD so she's easily the strongest unit in the game offensively. You only actually need like 1 or 2 warp users so you can just put Lena up there with Caeda.

Ryuji's accuracy is a real problem early on. Its irrelevant at the end of the game when you're free to cast accuracy buffs and debuffs but for the midgame section, I think Yusuke is better than him.

>Wanting speed in PQ
You're doing is wrong

Your linker and ailment infliction character has to be faster than the boss/everyone else.

Doesn't make Warp not the best unit in the game just because of how much time energy and resources Warp saves you, effectively making only enemy in each chapter the boss. You just need two Warps max, Marth, and Caeda.

Meh, by the time you get Salvation you're already at the end of the game and the final boss doesn't even use regular ailments that Salvation can cure. You just end up using extra SP for nothing, and with a character that dies everytime enemies stare too hard at him.

Links have hihg speed modifiers anyway, pretty sure they're priority even

Really? Enemies can destroy me in just one turn, but those two can outspeed them and knock a bunch of them down so the others can focus on damage.

Mona has Miracle punch, a move that can knock down bosses

Nope, haru’s slow ass can’t even link before everyone else gors

Since we are talking about PQ2, am playing PQ1 right now on normal and shit is very easy. If I get PQ2 what is the best difficulty? Also why did Atlus give you two free broken Personas as free dlc?

Attached: yukiko.png (977x588, 363K)

>that one broken move with the samurai demon
Is Yoshitsune still busted as hell?

>can use most weapon classes easy
>can tank for some reason
>can give allies extra turns and still do an attack
>boosts the affect of healing items and can use them on 5 people
>was designed to be a support unit but is completely self sufficient
>cute
M-MY ARMS ARE FALLING OFF

Attached: Maid.jpg (266x520, 47K)

Did you not read my post user? I literally said that Warp is overpowered so any staff user that can easily access it is going to be an excellent unit. However you still need to get a boss killer (read Caeda). That's why the SD Tier Lists all have Caeda and Lena (best boss killer and best warp bot) at the top in the same tier list.

Cannot believe this guy hasn't been posted, especially since two characters from his series were posted before him, neither being anywhere near as broken.
Even when playing on Hard/Nightmare this guy gets like 6 turns for every one single turn everyone else in the game gets. He hits hard as fuck too. I wish I had the 3rd tier list on me.

Attached: 1535749208817.jpg (800x978, 128K)

Attached: thumbs down you son of a bitch.jpg (2288x1712, 785K)

>Really? Enemies can destroy me in just one turn
It's becuase you are using guys made out of paper. Best bet in PQ is full tank with slow characters that you can link into like Aigis. It's doesn't help that most of the best party members are the P3 cast and you don't get them till the end of 3rd dungeon.

Makoto heals just as well with far more bulk and a better buff, also Haru crits better and does more damage with triple down and one shot kill while also having reflect skills and amrita shower. Morgana is only useful as a bench healbot.

>all into POW
>Finest Arts activates
>one shot everything
clive is a great character to boot, nice sniper who has a family back home yet doesn't take shit from anyone and will call them out on it

Attached: clive.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

Hard and Risky are the same difficulty, but Risky forces you to have Joker in the party (and if he dies it's instant game over) and you cannot flee from FOEs. If you want a challenge, but also want to keep your freedom, go for hard.

>Needing a dedicated slow tank team
Just get someone who can shut down the enemy reliably with Salome's Kiss and/or Panic and you're golden for the rest of the fight. Line/All Guard have their situational use like f you got hit by a rough attack or want to keep your team alive while you set up.

He will never not be busted. Even in Q and Q2, he comes with Hassou Tobi.

Richard is broken as shit but I think Rean can definitely give him a run for his money since you can do some retarded shit with Rean in the CS games like preventing them from ever getting a turn or out right one shotting them (and doing it even better than the overhyped Laura)/

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

Attached: Dunban_2.png (325x522, 220K)

I don't think you understand the tanks in this game tank and do stupid high damage. They do both things at once well being super hard to kill.

>Can't Flee from FOE's
I am fine with losing if the MC dies but this is a bit much.
Am enjoying PQ1 dispute how easy it is. And like the gameplay more then P3 and P4 so ill get PQ2 soon. How does it compare gameplay wise? Any notable changes?

No, it's really the same, except it has a lot of new Personas and the new skill types from Persona 5. It still has the boost system, the sub-persona system, etc.

I'm well aware that the tanks all have sky high str/end but there's absolutely no need to have a team comprised solely of slow tank type characters. Especially when all of them except for Aigis are worse than a properly set up Akihiko, FeMC or Ken.

You wanna talk about fucking op disgaea generics?
Mother fucking eekumbokums in 3 and 4's vita version.
>99 range, infinite elevation class skill that's an 80% chance to inflict each status ailment in the game, rolled individually.
Just lets you skip like half the puzzle maps in the game.

Attached: Zyxenfryx.jpg (665x1000, 197K)

Magic isn't fucking ass in PQ2, here is tier list of PQ and then look at the list for PQ2 and you can see the differences.

Attached: list.jpg (600x4111, 564K)

I would say Haru is better then Ken or FeMC, but not Aki cause he broken as fuck.

>personality is now protein
but why

nobody posted my mans

Attached: Dogi.jpg (888x939, 93K)

Haru is worse than Ken/FeMC. They have lower base strength but link damage is still just as retarded as it was in PQ1 and they're the best at it by far. On top of the other shit that they can contribute on the side like FeMC being viable at literally everything or Ken being able to land ailments.

>breaks the game game in half for you
what a bro

Attached: daisoubro.jpg (640x527, 55K)

Why did they let Aigis be so broken in both games?

Attached: 1444876432524.jpg (890x1170, 133K)

>Want to replay P3 since I like the characters and overall feel of the game
>Remember not being able to control party members
>And shitty enemy designs
>And tarturass

Shame its my least liked Nu-Persona game but I did enjoy everything else.

God she's so fucking cute bros im so fucking lonely and horny AHHHHHHHHHHHHJ

My guy was a savage from the moment he joined the party to the final boss.

Attached: 7q610mykt6uz.png (514x388, 239K)

She and Elizabeth are best girl s.

>>Want to replay P3 since I like the characters and overall feel of the game
>>Remember not being able to control party members
the portable version doesnt have this problem

Really?!

I've shelved this lasses this whole time thinking they were "useless". I might have to give them a try then

True

Attached: tumblr_oxc8zajF8z1qlu9j7o1_r1_1280.png (1280x1152, 623K)

Fuukafag on suicide watch

Gets beat out easily by Ryuji because lel powercharge

With best equipments and movesets, Yusuke loses to Ryuji in Phys and Mag. Yusuke is very lackluster in P5.

Teach me the ways of Akihiko.

My current team is Jokes-Yu-FeMC, Yuki-Goro

>Use his unique skill
>win the game

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdg6aMrvXk

Akihiko's unique skill forces two chases as well as things like Heroic Gemini or Combo Arts+, all you need to do is set him up with FeMC to chase into these thing. Also he pair's super super super well with Aigis.

I dunno who to remove for him though, Swordbreaker is pretty valuable and Joker's Rebellion is fucking stupid.

I don't have MC and Aigis yet, for reference.

what the hell did they do to him

An user with taste.
However it all depends on the game.

In 3, certainly! Black hole nuke spam everyday!
In 4, still the best! Wind cannon + skull helmet for 220% magic amp, and watch as everything melts.
But in 5, Anna kicked down the door and spanked lance with it, because she's just so good at debuffing that literally nothing can match her.
Freeze the dumbass
Stun the fucker
Silence the bitchmouth
Wet their pussy for matt and natalie to smash into the next dimension.

Well you really don't need Goro or yuki

Had no idea what to do with his character and just took a small bit about him and blew it up to be his full personality.
Like most characters in Arena and Q.
Almost like they were made fanservice first, gameplay second, story third.

Depends, probably Yu if anything if you're playing on Risky even if Swordbreaker is a good skill.

He got flanderized just like Chie MEAT MEAT MEAT HURRRR and Teddie GIRLS ALL I REALLY WANT IS GIRLS

How are the games?

sup hoe herd u talkin shit

Attached: 1051-0-1448139373.jpg (1350x1080, 1.47M)

Meant for you and also put Joker on the back line destroyed the game with
Aigis, Yu, Aki
Joker, MC/FeMC
This was on risky too.

You keep missing your quotes.

Yuki is for healing and Goro's binds has made shit laughably easy

No no it's Protein first, Protein second, Protein third fourth and fifth.

I'm not on Risky because it's the same shit has Hard just with arbitrary restrictions

Attached: xenosaga1.jpg (1680x1050, 339K)

>but this is a bit much
Just don't run into them dude

You don't really need her for healing, since you can just card people to have heals when you need them like Joker or FeMC or MC. Having a healer is kind a wasted slot.

And Kanji being reduced to just the idiot who's into naoto.
Or Aigis is just a robot now who doesn't understand how to human.
And Yu's obsession over being a big brother figure.
And Yosuke's #1 defining trait being that he's a loser.
Yukiko was at least bland enough that there basically wasn't anything to flanderize.

Everything is immune to binds later making goro pretty fucking meh

>Wasting Yukiko as just a healer
Get rid of Goro and let her act your healer + binder. Her luck is significantly higher and will land them more reliably.

>Or Aigis is just a robot now who doesn't understand how to human.
Aigis is great in PQ, what are you talking about. Hell I think she was the best charcter in PQ.

Attached: 1499226093317.png (794x473, 342K)

Whoever the fuck they get to write the spin offs is even worse than who they get to write the main games.

Aigis still has more than one joke.

I enjoyed them because I really love the combat system the developer uses!

Debuffs work, bosses don't resist every status(only most), the mobs are a mix of strong and weak enemies so you're not stuck spamming AOE attacks all day(looking at you every compile heart RPG)

I'd recommend starting from 1,2, or 3 and playing your way up.
Though I would recommend a break in between each game, for like a month or so, unless you're really into it because there isn't any big mechanic change(except in 5) and the game ususally takes 1 or 2 full days to beat.

Sidenote: the puzzles on 5 were really hard. I had to use a guide for the secret dungeon ones.

Aigis was really fun in PQ, I hope is just as fun in PQ2, she is like one of the only characters I wont complain about in PQ

Attached: No puns.jpg (960x540, 53K)

>Yukiko got more character in Persona Q than she did her home game.
I wonder if the writers just had certain characters they loved so they actually put effort into them but then just phoned it in for everyone else.

>He plays with tactics on rather than assuming full control

How far in? I just Binded Mags to death no prob and Groo shows no sign of slowing down

I still want to make Yukiko work because I greatly enjoy her as a character

Yukiko doesn't get Salome's Kiss herself until 64 which is pretty damn close to endgame, and Goro's special skills cost literally nothing (but Yukiko has a giant SP pool as always) but I see your point. Is there a special item for fusing Vivian? I can't seem to make her.

>Mind Charge is a 2.5x multiplier every 2 turns
no. false. its just 2x just like in p3.

Stuff like Debilitate/Kiss being learned naturally isn't as important as you think it is. They're really easy to pass on. And yes Vivian has a special item for fusion.

>And Kanji being reduced to just the idiot who's into naoto.
Kanji has an entire subplot in the first PQ about how he can see how much Ken is hurting on the inside and eventually comes to help him open up and deal with his problems. Ken then returns the favor to help him get him to open up more about his hobbies and studies (the other characters chime in and say he should could be a good home ec teacher). Kanji is also the central conflict of getting Zen to open up to Rei and learning about humanity because he saw how much of an influence he was for Ken.

It's alright. It compensates for how much she sucked in P4.

Getting Kiss was all I needed for being comfortable with replacing Goro, since without him I'd be without a Binder. I'll just wait until I can fuse Vivian and then switch him out for Aki since these busted ass incenses can get him up to speed at any time.

Kiss is passable but only at 85, unlike Debilitate which is passable way earlier than it should be.

>Chie MEAT MEAT MEAT HURRRR and Teddie GIRLS ALL I REALLY WANT IS GIRLS
>Kanji being reduced to just the idiot who's into naoto.
That’s litterally all they were in the original P4.

Attached: 67FAE33F-C325-4F9A-B9E6-4FEE001DF4C3.jpg (334x419, 19K)

Forgot to ask, is there a Sidequest/Ticket Booth guide anywhere? Wanna know when I can get Vivian but google gives me nothing

Hi there

Attached: 250px-681Aegislash.png (250x250, 62K)

Nope. The only character that’s Flanderizied was Akihiko only because he’s so bland and boring that they had nothing to write for him.

There’s no guides for this game yet despite it being out for about 3 weeks now.
So far all the Ticket quest are piss easy so there’s nothing to worry about.

He at least had a reason to want to grow stronger in P3.

It's out illegally I think

not about tickets (they are piss easy) but about when the Vivian one will pop up and which dead end I find it at

>illegally
Amazon Prime shipped out collector's editions early, which is also how you people got it illegally.

game?

Attached: ypidxybg9hf21.png (1353x841, 1.41M)

>Mix
Yeah. She can kick out higher damage than Summon Overdrives, insta-heal to max, make the trio of 9999 and instakill robotic enemies. Also she's best girl.

Attached: 1558121719631.png (850x1135, 1.17M)

if were talking about golden
Yukiko is a staple healer
Naoto is like a godsend for grinding and fighting bosses at 10 levels or below
Kanji and chie for raw power
Yusuke is well shit
dunno about teddie I never used him because his ultimate skill is pure shit

Yukiko>Naoto>Kanji=Chie>Yusuke ---- Teddie ?

Teddie was unBEARable in his original game though.

Let me tell you I'm in the second floor of the third dungeon and have explored everything so far and no Vivian quest. I imagine she might be in the fourth dungeon. Also, just traverse all the floors anyway for 100%, you won't miss anything that way.

Yusuke isn't shit

That's a chore and I just mod my playcoin count for those chests

The third dungeon is 5 floors long. Just keep exploring and don't forget to revisit the ticket booth once in a while.

Aight, will do

>Akkihiko had to deal with the most shit in P3
>His stand evolved only after his best friend died taking a bullet for some shitty kid
>Is no reduced into protein head
but why?

Attached: b76658c93891e5a0abd19d73be1920b1.jpg (400x1000, 46K)

Chie is worse than kanji in every way
Yusuke is above chie because youthful wind is god tier

>Aigis runs on windows
so you're saying she's hackable

Donnel can get a kid Galeforce who wouldn't have it without him.

>dragon hustle vs mans way
>critical user vs debuffer

depend what you want and they both hit hard.

Why would you want to hack her user?

Chie with power charge could deal out twice as much damage as Kanji with tarukaja in vanilla but Kanji gets matarukaja and power charge in Golden, top that with primal force and he out damages Chie

Even in Vanilla not really. Its the same issue with Yukiko vs Naoto where the other party has such a huge stat advantage and a similiarly powered skill that it ends up being about even if not worse off for the one with the charge skill.

thats alot of grinding and work that is not needed desu. Any unit can get good with grinding but donnel takes waaay to long. MU is all you need S ranked with Chrom. And its fast and easy to do.

>Makoto
>OP
Lol. Makoto is a subpar unit until she hits level 50. She starts off as a worse Anne and ends as a worse Mona. Not only does she have a bad level up skill distribution, she is also always a heal tier below Mona, and lacks the versatility that lucky punch alone brings to the table. And while she does excel at palace bosses (which are few and far between) do to her bulk and access to rakukaja she is strictly outclassed by Mona in every fight where he can crit because the option to reliably baton pass to Joker and set negotiations/aoa is worth more than anything Makoto could do ever do.

>But 10+ stat gun
Irrelevant do to it's high level reguirement. If you did the twins sl the earliest you could get it would be lvl 53, however that cost so much yen it's highly impractical to get. Evening with speed money farms it'd take a few hours to accumulate the money needed to get it that early. Otherwise you'd have to fuse Michael at around lvl 80. Since endgame lvl is around 70ish it's not even a factor in the endgame. It's basically a big dick gun you get for ng+. So, unless you want to say she's op because she's one of the best teammates for the twins fight I have bad news for you.

Attached: actual op p5 character.png (640x1136, 151K)

Makoto is better Mona entirely because she actually has durability and doesn't die as soon as something breathes on her.
>But Lucky/Miracle Punch
Only relevant for the few enemies that don't have a weakness and can't be knocked down otherwise. As soon as you get far enough in the Tower s-link that stops mattering since Joker can force those knock downs himself.

The only relevant advantage Mona has is that he's ahead of her heal tier wise but Mediarama/Mediaharan are more than enough for healing.

Sasuga retard

So game?

>Makoto is better Mona entirely because she actually has durability and doesn't die as soon as something breathes on her
I agree with her bulk being a plus but he brings much more to the table on non palace bosses. I find being able to knock an enemy down then heal and then have another team do increased damage do to said enemy being downed is worth more than said bulk.

Lucky/miracle punch are always relevant especially on enemies with weaknesses because you can baton pass back to the person who hit the weakness or knock the enemy down and have the person with the effective element do even more damage. In fact do to ambushes being easy as fuck to do and a successful negotiation ending the battle I'd say Mona brings much more longevity to your party just for having l/m punch.

Doesn't exist, posts earlier and all replies were bait.

Just a stock image they pulled off from GOOGLE.

Must be