I work in QA at Nintendo Of America

My desk is right near the office where the bigwigs meet, so I've seen the plans for Nintendo's E3, as well as playing some of the games myself as part of my job.

1) Smash Ultimate's next DLC character - Il Piantissimo. He's very agile, very nimble, very fun to play. Comes with a Noki Bay stage. Additionally, Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode is getting a remake as free content in Smash Ultimate.

2) Animal Crossing The Journey Home releasing in September. Like New Leaf you have your own town, but there's a big emphasis on going on holidays to different environments (Jungle, Desert, Snowy Mountain), meeting new folks and getting souvenirs and bugs and fish ready for the journey home to your own town.

3) Daemon X Machina release date mid-August. Will show a bit more footage, and detail the multiplayer mode.

4) Bayonetta 3 footage will be shown - includes two player co-op with one player as Jeane. Release date 2020.

5) Paper Mario HD Collection - Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door, and Super Paper Mario bundled together for Switch.

6) Mario Kart 9 announced. Very similar to MK8, but with loads of new tracks plus a track creator - very cool.

7) F Zero S - a brand new F-Zero game. Soft reboot of the series, but will have a fleshed out story mode as well as online MP.

8) Super Mario Odyssey 2 - not much info on it, but definitely in development and definitely very cool.

9) The Legend Of Zelda: The Winds Of Change. A follow up to Breath Of The Wild, with Wind Waker type setting (lots of islands in an open world sea). Will feature proper dungeons and classic items like hookshot and the red rod from LttP, so the game is somewhere between classic Zelda and BOTW in feel.

Anyway if you have any questions hit me up.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 262K)

Why that dude still upside down?

Is Teresa really nice?

This is WAAAY too good to be true OP, next time you make a fake leak, tone down the pipe dreams.

Yeah she smells great too.
I know it seems too good to be true but that's just based Nintendo knowing the zeitgeist.

Sorry OP, after 2018 being weak as shit and 2019 being totally empty I don’t see them revealing even a third of the stuff you just made up.

Too much and some are too good to be real

They know how bad 18/19 have been, it's why they're stepping it up. "Prease understandu" as Miyamoto would say.

>Piantissimo
Ok

>Il Piantissimo
I would laugh so fucking hard if that were true.

can you change byleth's name

QA is done in a basement, nowhere close to where big wigs meet.

>Not a single indie or third party announcement

>Il Piantissimo
literaly who
>Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode is getting a remake as free content
no fucking way. even if they did, they'd charge for it

What's the time frame for the Zelda game? Will it be released in 2019?

This is all bullshit lol
t. Someone who actually works at NOA

>Paper mario HD collection
>a new F Zero game
>The Legend Of Zelda: The Winds Of Change
I want to believe, I want to believe.

>a brand new F-Zero game

Attached: 1525747827227.png (236x406, 129K)

>literaly who
Running man from Ocarina of Time disguised in Mario.

Attached: Ii_piantissimo_render_edit_by_nibroc_rock.png (703x1007, 511K)

At NOA desk assignment is done alphabetically. My name begins with M so I'm close to Mr Leibowitz, the head of marketing whose office I saw the stuff in.

post a pic

Can't, it could identify me and I'd be lambasted for leaking this high level stuff.

>another fucking Mario rep
>be he's also a Zelda rep in disguise

Attached: 1515606482722.webm (1280x720, 269K)

>Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door, and Super Paper Mario bundled together for Switch.
And not a single one would get the attention it deserves. I hope this little idea stays in your head forever.

It's fake for a simple reason: Sakurai already confirmed all FP characters are Third Party.

Things change. The next character was meant to be Spawn, but as he got announced for MK we've had to pull him and we went for Il Piantissimo instead as they started work on him before but scrapped him, so they didn't have to do much work to make him in the final product. Shame because Spawn's planned moveset was very cool.

>it could identify me
>anyway my name starts with this letter, I'm in this department and my desk is near this person's office.

Attached: isabelle.jpg (332x187, 7K)

>The next character was meant to be Spawn
imagine being this retarded

>Leaks
>always known products or new products in old IP
>Never brand new shit
You will never fucking fool me. Bring the big guns like the switch reveal leak or go home

no he didn't
fucking spawn? if goku's gonna be shot down, there's no fucking WAY spawn's in

Sakurai is a big fan of the Soul Calibur series, and he played 2 a lot on Xbox and said he always knew that if he could make a Smash technologically advanced enough to do him justice, he would have Spawn as a character.

You got greedy with the Paper Mario HD collection, the whole thing went downhill from there.
>Super Mario Odyssey 2
really nigga?

4/10

post that source right now idiot

It's common knowledge among Ninty insiders like myself.

Attached: CwiXFtbWEAQ2rO9.jpg (496x365, 40K)

regardless of his thoughts of sc, spawn's not a god damn vidya character

He appeared in video games therefore he's a video game character. It's like saying Mario isn't a movie character because he appeared in a game before a movie.

>literally the goku defense

>Il Piantissimo. He's very agile, very nimble, very fun to play. Comes with a Noki Bay stage. Additionally, Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode is getting a remake as free content in Smash Ultimate.
>new F-Zero
>Odyssey 2
Nigga, at least TRY to make it believable.

It was talked about to include Goku as a character, but Sakurai was dead against it. He said "Whoreiyama's" art style is full of same faces and that he doesn't want "Fagonball Pee n*ggers" in his game.

>19
>empty
>animal crossing, luigi's mansion, fire emblem, pokemon, DxM, mario maker, ultimate alliance
Come now.

Guys, I think this leaker is the real deal

>He appeared in video games therefore he's a video game character
no he isn't
>It's like saying Mario isn't a movie character because he appeared in a game before a movie
he isn't
if that was an actual logical move, we'd have Goku already

fake and gay AND GAY

astral chain too

Fraudulent and homosexual.