Bye Bye Capcom Switch support

Attached: rengine.png (480x750, 166K)

It was never there to begin with. Switch has less Jap support than the fucking Xbone.

なにダフキ?
Xbox one sales are laughable in Japan.
The switch has sold more then the xbox 360 and xbox one combined.

>Full price ports of decades old games
>most don't even have everything on the cart and come with download codes
>support

Good riddance I say.

When will people learn to never trust a Nintendo console to have 3rd party support, gamecube days are long over.
Yet the most weeb game of them all KH3 came to xbox and not switch

Nani desu ka?

Agreed.
Capcom has been off the ball recently anyway, I mean, all of their games now except probably RE2R have been casual shitfests or were just plain worse than ones that came before it except for DMCV.

Plus it's not like the Switch needed them with the nip support it's getting.

No sales and still more Jap games than Switch.

Sales do not make a console. Games do.

>KH
>Weeb
>barely features FF characters these days

>Plus it's not like the Switch needed them
Of course not.

Attached: Nintendo fanboys.gif (800x600, 2.41M)

Yeah, that doesn't work if people legitimately don't want it.

Attached: Captainharlock.jpg (560x432, 55K)

>and still more Jap games than Switch.
?
It's pretty much just Square, Capcom and Bamco with only capcom not giving the switch adequate support.

It's okay, we're still getting Monster Hunter on Switch. Ichinose hasn't been credited in anything else so he must be busy, and MH Portable is the only series he runs in a major way.

So what, are you trying to say you like bad games just because you think other people can't have them?

Square isn't even supporting Switch that much outside of old ports, even Octopath is on PC

Fuck off Eric. We all know you're just setting up your own shitposting like you're doing with Death Stranding.

those are new games, the switch only gets ports

This board has reached peak fucking stupidity.

>even Octopath is on PC
So it suddenly doesn't count as support because it's being ported?
Does that mean the ps4 and xbone have no support because they only get multiplats?

What about new games like DQ Builders 2 or Digimon Survive?

>mfw PC + Switch Master Race

Attached: 1429708902280.png (312x312, 37K)

Those are small budget games, but hey, at least it's something

So support only counts if it's big budget?
No wonder Yea Forums is so bad nowadays, more period buy AAA shovelware than anything else.

>keep repeating this thread daily
>ignoring that RE7 is on Switch

I'm going to get it for this and be called a shill even though I'm idort master race, but I legit think a Switch port of REmake 2 could be possible. Would it look or run as good as the others? No. Would it likely have more loading screens? Sure. Still there aren't a shit ton of enemies on screen or any overly complex AI's. Tone down the shadows, lighting, all that weird glare shit that I can't stand in the RPD main hall, I think it could work.

Speaking of what is that glare shit in the hall? Looks awful. What is it even meant to do other than to look awful?

I mean, getting small games doesn't mean anything at all

>Streaming

it's okay when nintendo sells old ports for full price.

How's that MHW petition going?

Ace7
Sekiro
DMC5
KH3
RE2

All the Japanese heavy hitters of this year. On Xbone but not Switch. All Switch get is irrelevant weebshit.

>He thinks that his Fisher Price tablet can run it

New Dini Criris when?

here's your switch version, bro.

Attached: ECDD1407-4A6B-455D-9FA8-EA2DDFC9579B.jpg (240x320, 22K)

RE7 is on switch tho

>streaming
>japan-only
yikes!

You joke but I love isometric games and a competently made RE game with better visuals and actual effort would make me ecstatic.

is it or is it not possible to play resident evil 7 in japan?
the way is simply unimportant to your faggoty ass claims OP

I really want a RE exclusive like revelation on the Switch eventho i dont own a switch, i remember i bought 3ds just to play Revelation and it was a blast, i fap a lot to Jill shiny round ass

Attached: Ce1KWKWUIAAOcwK.jpg (470x282, 21K)

Called Resident Evil 5

>DD2 in REngine

Attached: 1533908653204.gif (720x480, 673K)

Unironically needs gyro but everyone keeps complaining either
Motion controls are either cancer when used poorly or ridiculously overpowered when used correctly
Frankly twin sticks are outdated and insanely inaccurate

If the gyro is on par with the Wii's pointer I'd be totally down for it. I'n not used gyro for anything but I adored the pointer functionality of the Wii. Probably the only thing I actually truly loved about it. Made games like RE4, Umbrella Chronicles, and HotD:Overkill a hell of a lot of fun. While I did have a lot of fun with RE4 on Wii I would love to be able to play a more traditional RE with pointer controls.

Make a new Breath of Fire already Capcom! And don't halfass it!
Use whatever engine you want. 2D, 3D, a combination. Medium budget. High budget. I don't care. Just make it good!

>company like to make cutting edge current gen games
>Nintendo for the third gen in a row say "here is some old ass hardware"
>Capcom dont make new games for it

WOAH IMAGINE MY SUPRISE WHO SAW THIS COMING NOT ME.

>As the name implies

God dammit, those journos are a joke.

>he doesn't know
Nintendo always get the last laugh

Rev 3 with Barry saving his adopted daughter when?

I really like the RE Engine. It's what I was hoping the Fox Engine would be. Shame Konami does fuck all with it

Attached: tumblr_pb2h9dGYke1ubyai9o1_1280.jpg (1280x1151, 340K)

I really hope they fix the audio sync issue that happens in cutscenes when the game freezes. the desync can get really bad

The switch has already surpassed ps4 there, it would be fucking stupid not to try to take advantage from that
But we're talking about capcom, there's always something stupid they do

Claire is pretty strong to lift up a 12 year old girl like that

Take advantage of fucking what? Building an engine for current gen standards and having a publisher release a piece of shit hardware? Woah capcom such bad guys.

What don't like Pro Evolution Soccer on the fox engine?

how fucking weak are you?

Capcom makes a Capcom Play System 4 which is many times more powerful than the PS4 Pro to try and revive the arcades?

Gyro is pointer controls on steroids
Literally the closest to a mouse on console you can get
At the highest sensitivity the 4 inch circle around your wrists and hands become a much more accurate and nuanced 3rd control stick

Sounds weird in writing but in practice it’s SSS tier

A mid tier Gyro player shits on high level stick only players
A sticks plus gyro wizard just commits pure genocide with superior controls

>Implying their just gonna throw away MT Framework
Hahahahhahahaha
You’re a real funny guy

But you can just plug a mouse and keyboard into the xbox and maybe even the PS4 lol. Wii pointer games were fun especially at the home menu when you turned the Wiimote upside down it also turned your pointer finger upside down

Go shove your sarcasm up your ass capcomdrone
It was capcom in the first place the responsible of the 4gb ram the switch has because they fucking REQUESTED it
But of course now it has been proved that the only reason was to dump ports with the least amount of effort

which will get streamed versions like RE7

Third fastest MH support for a new hardware just behind the 3DS and Wii U.

Jesus you are pathetic

That wont stop them from dumping low tier ports while saying "we're working on new titles, promise" and charging them at >30$ like the greedy cunts they are

Funny enough DS4 can use gyro and has but no dev has bothered.
I swear it’s because they haven’t impressed on AI since 2002 the writing on the wall was how Wii players hopped and skipped right though RE4’s Professional mode with ease because the controls weren’t inaccurate cancer

And yet the Japs and Amerifats would rather buy a Switch with "nogames" than a PS4 with KH3 or DMC5.

IM not a 19 year old girl user. Sherry isn't a 7 year old, she's a pubescent almost-teen with grown woman parts. She's only 7 years younger than Claire, i DOUBT Claire is picking her up under her arms and lifting her foward like that.

Attached: 0826CEDB-AF26-4607-9788-57A19C3E695D.jpg (340x639, 42K)

>a 19 year old teenage girl can lift up a 12 year old kid like she's a 3 year old bro honest

>shitch
Only IDIOTS buys that crap.

Nigga have you never seen cheerleaders?
Nor police woman?

Look at this weak fat blob.

>make it more powerful
>"ok"
>no mor- holy shit is this it? Fuck it ports it is then.

Literally no one elses problem but Nintendos. Why the fuck WOULD i defend them making inferior games instead of dedicating resources to more RE engin games? Thats the stuff i WANT. Cant make it work? Tough shit.

>ESL
Ps4...always wins...baby

Police women are 4x more likely to use deadly force, they should only be desk cops

companies use like 90 engines at a given time, the RE engine is pretty new for Capcom, but it's not like it's the only engine they'll be using going further.

That’s why they send cops 2 at a time for accountability

She's a hero

Why didn't crapcom demand 8gb of ram fucking idiots that's 2 GB of ram for the graphics and 2 for the game, 2gb for 720p low textures actually isn't the problem but most games need 4gigs of ram to play properly

Give me Dragon's Dogma 2 and I'll buy its Super Dapper Ultra Deluxe Edition in a heartbeat.

Attached: 1455524394188.jpg (2560x1440, 812K)

But if they send 2 females I might as well call my family and tell them I love them because now I'm 8x more likely to be shot then if one nice Male cop came up to me

is this dejavu? I understand faggots creating the same thread everytime but now even posting the same first post?

Come on Dino Crisis!

>clinging to PC for relevancy
I will never understand this. The Switch is fucking useless.

deep down ,REmake3,
what else?

>Make it more powerful
>Ok
>Good news everyone, now we can fucking dump everything from last gen and ask for them to buy every single one of these games while we threat them with not giving support if they don't give us money
FTFY idiot
Are you retarded or you're just baiting?
They gave them EXACTLY what they asked for, 4gb instead of 2
They got what they wanted and instead of making new games they're just porting under the excuses of "no, we were thinking it would flop, that's why we haven't done anything yet", the next day is "no, we are doing something, but we got the developer tools too late despite being one of the first who knew about the console", the next day is "we're making something, but if you don't buy our port we may not release it"
Get it now or do you need a drawing to have it explained?

I don't why they just don't take screenshots of the games assests and release them as prerendered background ala the original games. Tone down the characrer models and it could run on switch

If they just give me a port of re5 and rev3, I'd be happy

Capcom have been using MT Framework for everything for years
They probably won’t abanon it til like 2025 if not later

>Why didn't crapcom demand 8gb of ram fucking idiots
Because they know it's a fucking handheld and not a xbox one?
They didn't seem to have issues developing for the psp or the 3ds

RE engine is just a updated MTframework

AGAIN. IMAGINE MY FUCKING SUPRISE. CAPCOM ARE MAKING LOADS OF GREAT CURRENT GAMES. WHY WOULD I WANT THEM TO MAKE ANYTHING ELSE? MAYBE PLAY ON THE BETTER FUCKING SYSTEMS WITH SAID CAPCOM GAMES YOU FUCKING DENSE CUNT??

The wii had some of the best rail shooters and all everyone did was moan they weren't the same games as other platforms

The switch can run everything the PS4 can, but at a much slower frame rate unless you kick down the resolution.
Which means that capcom will eventually do switch games with the RE engine, but it will be quite a blurry, 30 FPS mess.

Nintendo burns all their bridges because they think their shit doesn’t stink, and apparently neither does their cult

MT Framework is made to run on everything, RE engine isn't. MT Framework can fucking run on the 3DS and phones, RE Engine cannot. MT Framework will probably be their engine for games they don't think work on RE engine like Megaman

yeah MT framework could not have ultra photorealistic graphics . RE engine can

thats why its a UPDATED version

and MT framework cannot run on 3ds, MTframework MOBILE could. its a diferent engine

>CAPCOM ARE MAKING LOADS OF GREAT CURRENT GAMES
Sure thing bro
A disappointment after another and already played them on "the superior console"
Next thing you'll say is that dmc5 is the goty capcomdrone

Attached: IMG_20190601_175657.jpg (4160x3120, 1.61M)

MT Framework mobile is literally the same engine just optimized to run on mobile devices.

is it ? only thing I can find about it says how different it is from MT framework, which makes me think it was built from scratch.

Yeah for the Mario bing bing shit. What about everyone else?

That's why other companie's fanbases hate you
You guys can't accept any criticism AT ALL

if it was just an updated version it could run on anything like it does right now, just updating it wouldnt take out how the engine worked previously

>consoles
>superior
you have yourself only to blame mate

>8x
Nah, dude, the probably is multiplied so you're 16x more likely

Mt framework in the 3ds was another version, but yes, the engine is highly adaptable
For example mhxx(switch version, not 3ds one) and mh world use the exact same mt framework version and look at the differences between each gane

>not only bought the games, but gathered them and wrote retard on some cute graph paper
0-4: seething
5-9: have sex

>i didn't like these games

Fuck off then user, YOU are the one who needs a new hobby. If you think this years offerings were bad you are the fuckin problem. Go play with your no games toy.

Thanks for proving my point

>people complain RE2 is too hard
>people complain MHW is too easy

you people dont know what you want

1, The word is company and 2, only a fucking retard keeps making the exact same purchasing mistakes and expects something new to happen.

I’ll never understand retards who still browse v and buy games but hate every new game

rollings

1.Don't you know what a plural is or you don't even know your own fucking language?
2.What does that have to do with me?

>i didn't like MHW
>i didn't like REmake 2
>i didn't like DMC5

play with your fucking switch user, you deserve everything you paid for.

Better hate on something you never tried like half of the board

>everything i dont like is nintendo

>hates RE2, MHW and DMC5
>calls others retard

shitty taste

Don't even have a switch retard
Keep spouting generic answers because you can't take any critics

Is this the thread were the capcom defense force gathers?

No, aparently everything he doesn't like is good games because fuck off if you think RE2, MHW and DMC5 are bad.

Hey just wanted to be friendly and say thanks to the snoys who paid to beta test for the upcoming complete DQ11

>implying DMC ISNT goty
grow some taste faggot

Attached: DMC-5 (17).webm (746x420, 2.97M)

I really don't care

Just give me Ace Attorney

Look at this fucking faggot

NOOOO. They can't keep using this ugly ass engine.

Why are you guys falling for this shitty bait?
Stop replying to him

Eurocuck

>ace attorney on the RE engine

Attached: file.png (600x200, 210K)

Amerifat

>capcom owe me games on switch because i bought a switch
>if you dont support that then you are just a capcuk where are my fucking switch games

fuck off.

Ew no bring sprites back

no

Attached: fuck.png (848x358, 268K)

This is how assmad nintenfags are now

Trigger as much as you want, but he has a point, capcom promised they were doing new games for the console but so far only ports without news of anything new

You're never going to get another one lol.

I think you’re all mental if you honestly believe Capcom won’t try their hardest to port more games to every fucking console.

>nintenfags
>those are clearly ps4 games

>Yeah Capcom thank you for not spending 3 months and releasing Vergil as dlc for $10 but charging us $60 for him in 3 years with like 2 new cutscenes and 2 new songs, oh god so based

well it IS capcom we are talking about and the good capcom lasted for too long now

the clock is ticking and the cycle continues

>Trigger as much as you want

So not at all? I predicited AGAIN that switch would not recieve "promised" games AGAIN just like the WiiU and just did the fucking obvious thing and wait for current gen games as always. I got the capcom games i wanted buddy.

This, they're trying to surpass doom in terms of fucking amount of devices running resident evil 4

Another game in sprites or another game?
Because Capcom has already said AA6 is in development. Probably getting revealed at E3 or TGS this year

>KH
>not weeb

Attached: JRPG.jpg (800x633, 37K)

>b-b-but that one time 10 years ago!

fuck off user. They also made RE5 and RE6 too, but as of late, as of 2015 im totally behind thhe games they are releasing and the fact a bunch of people who own portable hardware aren't being treated like the princes they think they are does nothing to diminish this great year.

Last I remember they used that engine on pachinko machines.

The Switch sold more than the PS4 sold in japan.
The Switch has more Japanese support than the PS4.

Do I need to spell it out?
They said they were doing something
And comparing the wiiu with the switch is completely retarded desu
The ports were supposed to be "something to check if they want new games of this franchise", but they saw they could squeeze every last port they have and suddenly the new games are no more

>japan is home to devs that create the likes of Remake 2, DMC5, Sekiro and others
>would rather play some mobile tier shit instead

Fuck em, they dont deserve their devs.

>One time 10 years ago
No, right fucking now
They've said no to anymore DMC5 dlc. We're getting Virgil and the girls in another fucking special edition in a few years

>They said they were doing something

OH MY GOD user. DID THEY? OH NOES.

Attached: E2E6A92A-9624-41B3-ABB0-46F87F33E3B8.gif (500x309, 1.47M)

>The Switch has more Japanese support than the PS4.

>Imagine believing this

>We're getting Virgil and the girls in another fucking special edition in a few years

Nice source my guy

Neither does most of Coastal America.

Yeah keep denying it even though that's been the case the last two times, three if you include donte/vorgil.
Capcom is gonna Jew you yet again and you'll slurp it up like a good goy

>Heh, good thing he forgot to write one word, now I can ignore everything he said because I can easily use an ad hominem and forget about this

what good devs do they have

>Assuming the fox didn't get a closer look at the grapes in his attempts to reach them and realized they aren't ripe yet

No, they'll be free dlc, my uncle works for Itsuno and he said so
Nice way of ignoring the fuckton of posters saying capcom assured it was "something N E W"

imagine, if you will anons, that a company decides to release a port of an old game to test waters, and rather than just do the obvious lazy thing and change nothing, instead they add in whole modes, whole new characters to play as, new costumes and everything and INSTEAD of saying "oh thats pretty cool for a quick port" this user, this fucking faggot COMPLAINS.

It's autistic but not really weebshit

The switch is basically an indie machine for me, which is good cos the perfect way to play those games is laying in bed

it's probably the most autistic weebshit out there

it's entire premise is "what if weebshit but disney"

Nice way of ignoring the fact im implying you are a collosal retard for trusting what the fuck a pulisher says before its in your fucking hand. Hence the mocking all caps. Try to read it in the voice of a mother talking down sarcastically to a small child, because thats what i feel like im doing.

Coastal America?
None. Seeing as Coastal America has the biggest problem with Political Correctness running their minds.

Imagine, if you will, a company has a version of a new character almost entirely playable with an entire moveset and only missing a couple of moves. But, instead of finishing up the character and releasing it as dlc, they wait 3 years and charge $60 for it, with fans sucking their dick for doing so.
DMC5 special edition

3 years?

>Try to read it in the voice of a mother talking down sarcastically to a small child, because thats what i feel like im doing.
I'm reading it with the voice of a retard because that's the feel you give idiot

Gotta wait for people to buy into the next gen

Ichinose is literally injecting XX/GU into Iceborne though
and that's a good thing

Because they put you to sleep

Im suprised you can read at all chump.

That sounds a lot like Atlus
The difference is that persona 5 is a good game

I'm surprised you know how to breath at all lame fuck

t. samefagging idiot

Stay fucking btfo user, im going to go play some current gen games now on my fully supported platforms. Dont forget to buy RE4 for your switch or whatever.

You're in Yea Forums, you're someone who doesn't play at all like the rest of the board

?

Attached: D1CD31E7-921C-42CB-8D8C-C55590DB49E4.jpg (614x153, 54K)

Don't forget to sign the bayo 3 and astral chain petitions

but not you right?

My bad then
That means it is not an idiot
It means it is two fucking idiots

I know bayo (lmao) but what the fuck is the other one?

Are capcom fans the second worst fanbase in vidya, or is it that because most of you are snoygoys, you shit it up? Some of the most retarded threads usually usually start with a capcom game, so I'm starting to have some suspicions.
Fun fact: capcu(c)k is word filtered so I cant even call you shills out.

This
I fucking hate these samey faggots

Really?
I need to try it out
capc(u)ck
Well, it seems you're right, I can't post if I keep the word unaltered

How are capcom fans bad though? The games are often great, the fanbase aknowldge when shit is shit more than anyone (RE6, DmC, Bionic Commando reboot) and most platforms are fully supported with well optimised game engines. Whats the issue?

They may be the worst supported Capcom even at their absolute worst especially when they went full western gaming last gen with shit like Dmc, Lost Planet 3.

We already got Ace attorney trilogy user

All DMC threads leading up to 5 we're 100% astroturfed

Is Dino Crisis the waifufag internet cred game to Resident Evil's Street Fighter?

Ew no
Keep the sprites
Drop this realistic cancer

Attached: 3795DA0B-7EB5-411F-A4F4-CB8A3D274822.png (492x334, 147K)

Capcom fags pretend the company has stopped jewing them just because they stopped trying to pursue the COD audience, they'll bring up RE7 then forget about the dlc shitshow. They'll bring up MHW but tell you the lack of content doesn't matter, and that you just need to spend more money on the expansion! They'll bring up RE:2 but ignore the cut content. They'll bring up DMC 5, but the 90% completed Virgil that can be played by editing a couple files? No dlc ever? Pffft, there's no way there's a SE already planned on the roadmap, don't be silly!
They never stopped being Jews, they're just jews targeting the actual fans of the games instead of normalfags now

Look at all the people you made cry. Good work, Soldier.

Japan is a on the go country
They spend an ungodly amount of time at work and on trains functionally doing nothing

RE7 could be streamed to switch. You're under 18 and a literal retard

>Imagine being this wrong

Attached: 55655B74-E85B-4AAF-9FDC-118C5345DD8E.jpg (2576x1932, 723K)

Watch them defend it like
>It’s not Weeb shit with Corkscrew dodging, Show who can

Attached: AEC589DE-7E40-42ED-B252-CEF43318CF9E.jpg (800x500, 108K)

>accidentally posting a pic of your mother
bravo

Imagine being THIS mad that you ony get ports on the fucking port machine. If they are such jews why do you even want capcom games on switch in the first place?

Based and redpilled

Streaming is the shitty way, I don't know who the fuck would like to play like that
They were working on making the engine run on switch with their only issue being the battery, but it seems they thought it was better to do cloud gaming instead of trying to finish what they started

If she's the blonde she looks fun at least. Good teeth. Was probably cute once.

Well to not sound like a broken record but who’s the worse fan base that makes even Sonic the Hedgehog Self insert austists look good?

But Yea Forums is filled with idiots since the beggining you special snowflake

Who is this semen demon?

I just noticed.
I meant to post this blonde cutie
Pls no bully my mom

Attached: BF4141B0-35E6-4AA9-AAF5-D9B235478C82.jpg (831x720, 147K)

Your mom seems like a nice person
Still funny that you mistook like that

It's time to retire this buzzword since even newfags who use it improperly can't agree on what the fuck its current meaning is

um souls? Smash? Seriously i dont know. Who?

The difference isn't just intelligence, there's almost no good nature or solidarity to go around anymore. I blame kids and normalfags

are you anons ready for Final fight streetwise 2 baby
>all of there games but ReMake 2 and DMC5 have been worse
yet both of those games are probably the most fun in their series and maybe even this generation, especially DMC 5