I challenge you to find a more fuckable 65+ GILF in all of vidya

I challenge you to find a more fuckable 65+ GILF in all of vidya.

Attached: 1118full-flemeth.jpg (1118x700, 94K)

why did Solas murder her?

Attached: 2lthlc8.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

Nowi + Gaius = Nah
Nah + Robin = Morgan
Nowi is GILF.

Attached: Full_Portrait_Nowi.png (1600x1920, 1.11M)

For her power
Ok not a bad attempt
>Both bioware

Wait why the fuck did they bring Flemeth back when I murdered that bitch in Origins?

Attached: WynneEpilogue.png (640x550, 255K)

You murdered a Flemeth. There are others.

>it was an hologram

Am I supposed to believe you were living under a rock for 10+ years and never saw her posted here ever?

>”Your choices matter”™

>nearly a thousand years old

Attached: 1499056970622.webm (854x480, 1.72M)

Sometimes bioware can be based

On a rock, more like. Ass end of nowhere in the west of Ireland.

Attached: B49D31EC-62D4-4D28-BEA9-9988A81C1BD3.jpg (878x1024, 57K)

It's a real shame what they turned the asari into in ME:A

Elaborate? I never played kekmeda

How do people just completely block out meta thinking? Not just that, also the god baby thing. The impact of the god baby on the story would be huge. If you get a choice that would have a big impact, the choice literally CAN'T mean anything. Every choice you will ever make in any game like this that would have a big impact will be rendered useless later on because there is no other way. Do you expect them to just make 2 games at once?

>can't fuck either of them
NO!

Attached: unbased.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Plus there's only 1 unique face among them, plus 1 for a squadmate. They're all palette-swaps. And the asari are singularly incompetent, requiring the PC and a human squadmate who's a weeb for asari to get anything done for them

Attached: lorerapetheimagethe.jpg (976x117, 36K)

>Actually believing you killed her or that she fought seriously when in fact she needed you alive

In Dragon 2 you see how this happens. At start Flemeth gives you an item, i don't remember exactly what. When you give it to elves, they bring her back using that. She stuffed a part of herself or something in it I don't remember exactly what. But it is canon that Hawke bringing that item to elves bring her back

She puts a piece of herself in the locket and that's all she needed.

I’m not refusing to think about the development, I’m just irritated at how BioWare have always marketed their games. I think everyone is.

that's kind of like exdeath shit
or elder toguro

If she wants that old god baby so bad then why is she not fucking me personally?

Attached: Matriarch_Benezia.png (1920x2160, 2.4M)