Modern Warfare

Is there a chance this will change the face of COD forever ? Im getting some serious Medal Of Honor 2010 vibes from the trailer, and if the previews of the two missions are accurate this is looking to be the most grounded and realistic COD, if not modern shooter to date.
The description of the house raid alone has me excited, and as a person who likes to play ARMA and Squad im surprised im saying this about a COD game.

Just look at this picture, if you didn't know any better you would think its from one of those videos you see on liveleak.

What are your thoughts ? Will this just be another shocking for shocking sake kind of deal. Or will it have a real message ?

Attached: pic.jpg (2001x1125, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7vBol8wud0
youtube.com/watch?v=imOHkq5afnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this game is the equivalent of brapposting
it has zero chance in hell of being good and is being spammed everywhere for no reason

>Will this just be another shocking for shocking sake kind of deal
Yes, and that's a good thing. I want more edge in the games

It’s propaganda

>most grounded and realistic COD
>rush the checkpoint or more infinite enemies will spawn
>this part is a run past the bad guys not shoot them cos you'll fail if you shoot
>this part is a shoot the bad guys cos you'll fail if you run past them
>shephard get the launcher!
>shephard get the rifle!
>shephard!
>SHEPHARD!

The idea of raiding a house full of Islamic terrorists and being careful not to shoot unarmed combatants and civilians is interesting tho.
Dont think a game since spec ops has touched the issue of how conflicts effects non combatants.
Also the theme of special forces having to act like the terrorists in order to defeat them is interesting.
Ive heard this whole game is going to make the no Russian mission look like fortnight.
i can just see the backlash now.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7vBol8wud0

>for no reason
Stop being such a retard.
Yea Forums is one of the most popular international website for gamers. By now every major publishing company\media outlet has a designated shill here, or even a whole team.
This is not a conspiracy theory, nor is it unreasonable for them to do so.

Sage or ignore.

>Will this just be another shocking for shocking sake kind of deal
what's the alternative? more michael bay cod? the shocking shit IS the message nigger. the game is called modern WARFARE. what do you want them to do? lay out a foreign policy plan in the game?

>this part is a run past the bad guys not shoot them cos you'll fail if you shoot
apparently there wont be a fail state if you kill civis

That's what i mean, there needs to be a compelling message and story behind it. I don't what it to be like that hatred game where all you do is kill.
If its going to be a "THIS IS WHAT REAL WAR LOOKS LIKE" kinda game that is serious, then i can't wait.

>White helmets
Ooooh boy! Can't wait to pay full price for literal propoganda!

Attached: 1553544251302.jpg (735x1000, 129K)

It will play like cod. No matter what they will not risk losing the casual audience, Unless there is a mode that explicitly states first timer play on x.

I have hope.

Attached: 0f1d5c9a00c0d8abceef1787590621e2.png (1606x863, 885K)

>most grounded and realistic COD
>stronk womyn of color navy seal helo jumping

yeah nah

it wont play like cod tho.
All the scopes are dual rendered and the controls are more weighty

>Ive heard this whole game is going to make the no Russian mission look like fortnight
No you didn't and shut the fuck up

im only going to give a shit about this game if the multiplayer is exactly like 4 without all the crazy killstreaks

>OH NO A BLACK WOMAN IS IN MA VIDIA GAMS WHAT WILL I DO !
get a grip

>stronk womyn of color navy seal helo jumping
That was supposed to be a woman?

>game is going for a "realistic" take on modern combat
>has a female on a special operations unit
You're the one needing to get a grip

Where was the female?

Its gonna be the same old shit plus they've done edgy grounded shit before

Attached: Call_of_Duty_World_at_War_cover.png (220x275, 152K)

Modern warfare is just very expensive planes bombing some farmers into submission, then walking around with some big ass tank shooting malnourished school teachers waving their 50 years old pirated soviet rifles.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01 Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Official Reveal Trailer - YouTube.png (1223x648, 1020K)

it looks like a black dude squinting what are you on about ?

That's meant to be a woman?

I just saw the trailer thinking it was MW4 but it's just a MW1 reboot? Didn't we just got a MW1 remastered like two years ago? So are they going to start rebooting all the old games now since I'm certain these fucks has fully ran out of ideas at this point

Attached: 1556663533914.png (598x628, 383K)

ready or not fags on suicide watch

I don't think you know what a reboot is.

A literal movie game in the same vain as Sony picture games. FPS is a stale as fuck genre with corridors and this will be the same.

>female
>black
>team leader
>probably has an afro
like clockwork

youtube.com/watch?v=imOHkq5afnM

You sure you're not talking about yourself

not him but this is LITERALLY what a reboot it