Why does this trigger the zoomer and ffxiv tranny?

why does this trigger the zoomer and ffxiv tranny?

Attached: 1557978666738.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LoRQAyIAjs
youtu.be/QQOGYoVieVk
youtu.be/XnRWz6g3zOY
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/be-warned-asmongold/188510/14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they don't know what home feels like

Attached: 1323222240001.jpg (409x409, 20K)

Classic will be flooded by zoomers, stop kidding yourselves

>flooded
I thought Classic was going to fail, though? That's what retailcucks keep saying

Attached: wow.jpg (2560x1440, 635K)

It mostly triggers boomers like me, because most of us can't stand wojack and lil zoom streamer niggers in our beloved classic.

Tired of early 90s faggots pretending they are old. Anyone born post 89 will always be underageb&s

Being invaded by streamers and their armies of zoomers is actually a worse fate than failing. I honestly feel bad that your memories of "home" are going to be whored out like this. It's going to be sad to see unfold.

Wojak usually doesn't bother me but that "at peace" face really pisses me off for some reason.

>run out of arguments to complain about so now it is streamers turn
>when all you have to do is select non-streamer server or live anywhere else but burger

The cope.

Because you've been spamming these garbage "home" threads for months, anything else at this point would have been kicked off to /vg/ so we wouldn't have to put up with it anymore.

I really do hope you enjoy the game for the month that it's gonna be alive.

>xiv trannys seething
>retail babies seething
>smashbabies seething
>twitter posters seething
I cant wait to go home

I actually played vanilla. I give no shits streamers got beta, I laugh at the angry ass salt on the WoW forums, and I WANT lots of people to play Classic.

I give no shits at all about "zoomers" playing it. The retards will quit at 30 and some will stick around.

I don't know where this idea came from that the vanilla playerbase was so mature and great. It wasn't. It was fucking 13 year olds in Vent with their pre-pubescent voices trying to talk tough and Chuck Norris jokes and politics in general chat.

It will be much the same

Team Asmongold (Alliance) or Team Preacher (Horde) bros?

based

It's beautiful. I relish all the salt. All my buddies are coming back for Vanilla. So what if everyone is bored after a while? It's going to be some good ass months of gaming.

Attached: birdshit.jpg (3024x4032, 889K)

this desu, 25-30 years olds saying that they're "le boomers" is the most retarded thing in the world
they're not fucking 55 years old, they're not boomers, just prime time millenial cancer

don't forget absolute dogshit players and keyboard turners everywhere.

Preacher is such a cringe boomer retard. At least asmon is mildly self aware of how autistic he is

Just join a 4channel guild for even more drama and crying.

Attached: ueN5zq7.png (1920x1080, 468K)

BASED

>dont pick the streamer filled cesspool server
>have a great time

>home
>realm 3
>layer 21
>asmongold guild 4
>home....

Attached: asmoncuck.png (960x523, 321K)

Real home is in Paragon City

I don't think ff14 particularly care about classic, they're too busy SHEDposting or farming mogstones

That's why it's going to fail. It will have a brief honeymoon period because so many zoomers are shitting up the place, boomers will realize this is not the same community that made classic great, both will unsub, then Blizzard will gloat saying they were right all along and that we don't actually want classic WoW.

>posting reddit shit

Attached: faggot.png (1379x1018, 591K)

Who else is excited to absolutely destroy zoomer faggots in pvp? Old PvP fags RISE UP

It will be an honor to play with you guys during launch day.

youtu.be/1LoRQAyIAjs

Attached: SV.jpg (960x720, 196K)

What?

Blizzard always wants to look good, because they have investors to please.

Between bringing back and new people signing up they're gonna get millions of subs. And go straight to bragging to Investors.

Things will drop off heavy after first month, and hte second. But they'll already have their $15 a head.

They'll be bringing back the Expansions for sure too. And probably charging for level boosts.

Attached: 1558319434594.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

Honestly I support anyone that is anti-streamer, Reddit or not.

Comfy

>he still thinks they will break vanilla wow and not the other way around

Vanilla wow is actually a tough game. You can actually die to mobs, there are no quest markers, you have to get by on your own. The grind is huge. The game will start out with a big playerbase and many will quit.

Boomer vs zoomer
Both are fags and morons

>oh man I miss THUNDERFURY spam
>Chuck Norris
>MANKRIK'sS WIFE LOLOL
>shit talking about Bush in trade chat
yes, what a wonderful community that wasn't also 13 year olds. You're a delusional dumbfuck.

Attached: 34534534534.gif (264x200, 2M)

>join a Yea Forums guild
shiggy

Doesn't matter when streamers have 50 autist zoomers following them around to carry them through everything.

>Chuck Norris jokes
If The Barrens isn't full of Chuck Norris jokes, is it really home?

No, but I'm pointing out the stupid complaint of retards that either didn't play vanilla or have severe rose tinted goggles in regards to the playerbase.

It was retards all the way down then, and will be again. Maybe even less this time because Retail exists as a holding pen.

Nothing more miserable than reading about all the people worrying if they'll have enough time to play it. They've got families, careers, lives to go about. And I'm still right here, just waiting for death.

Attached: 1559223410787.jpg (640x560, 39K)

t. asmonpaypig

>pic related is u rn

Attached: twat.jpg (514x836, 424K)

>Smash
Hmmm interesting thought. I've never seen anyone talking about adding WoW characters to Smash, but it could be interesting to talk about.

Private servers exist. But now you pay for it.

>stealth noise intensifies

>42 replies on the last page
>XIV thread with over 500

Goodbye, I'll never think about you again after this moment Have a free bump to the first page, maybe you'll get a few more replies. Good luck, toon humping memers!

Everyone back to Goldshire

Imagine thinking you're getting the better end of the deal by not only receiving LESS content but old content at that.

Someone explain something to me. None of you were adults when you played WoW back when it was "classic" were you? Hasn't your taste in multiplayer games changed now?

Everquest 2 master race

Attached: rakuno_posing.jpg (625x489, 42K)

I thought you faggots were just memeing
I really hope you're not pathetic enough to waste your life on WoW

Attached: 1558641655726.jpg (590x550, 53K)

>implying wow classic fags have not been shitposting in FFXIV threads every single time with that dumb tranny meme
You guys are the source of this

>seething ff14 anime tranny

Attached: trump.jpg (800x525, 37K)

Attached: caMW7ig.jpg (680x568, 72K)

OP'S A FAGGOT

now that's said what will be the least populated zone on horde on launch day? undead or tauren starting area?

not really, I've always been interested in co op games and wow is the ultimate co op experience, without friends I'd get bored of wow within 3 days

Tauren obv

why is trump standing in front of the chile flag

>Freeze is a proper AoE spell instad of placed AoE
>Gains a trait at 68 that lets it also give umbral hearts

But can I use it as a replacement over Blizzard 3 when doing an AoE Rotation or does it not give me Umbral Ice 3 out of Astral Fire

aint gonna walk all the way to tauren from fucking orc zone

I fucking love that it triggers them
FFXIV is garbage
I can't wait for classic bros
side note: the streamer thing is blown out of proportion, it won't make a difference

XIV rotations are bloated because of their retarded combo system.

so just roll a tauren ;)

that was a Yea Forums image that was ironically posted to reddit, fuckwit.

Have fun then. Orcs and trolls going to be fucking disgusting

that image is going to be outdated by four years next month anyways

Who /Druid/ here? It's the ultimate class because it filters out autists

Attached: Druid_of_the_Claw_full.jpg (1277x986, 301K)

Negative.

youtu.be/QQOGYoVieVk

Our dream died and left behind a hollow corpse-world but it still lives bright and vivid in our hearts.

Attached: 504e3b6f89118b4e8d909fe3.jpg (1600x900, 187K)

>XIV trannies brag about how their game is so much more complex and sophisticated in WoW
>Each expansion makes the game more and more WoW-like
>At this point, SHB is going to be more braindead than BfA

>Zoomers will never know the feeling of killing KBD for the first time

Me. I'm either going male Nelf Druid or Male Troll Priest. Cannot fucking decide.

Attached: 1559378462030.png (315x602, 163K)

I played Priest in retail so i'm going Druid this time. Both fine choices

Why not? You get easy FP grabs from the start that you will have to run to eventually.

You retards understand that the only reason you liked wow classic was because there weren't better games to play

90% of people are going to drop it in 2 weeks after realizing that the entire game is fetch quests and
>Kill x amount of mobs

Attached: a5CaqSQ.jpg (451x604, 65K)

I want to since I'm going tank warr but for fuck sake their models are so shit and they're no shoe niggers

but there still isn't good games to play so wow it is

Grinding isn't bad if the underlying systems are satisfying
t. EQfag

Attached: commonlands-slate.jpg (1024x749, 256K)

>STV without 30 lvl mounts

Attached: 1508363925381.gif (128x128, 151K)

What world do you live in? Why would you think twitter, smash or even XIV people care about your game?

the words "wow" and "classic" can't be filtered out

so it's annoying when stupid boomers spam their shit across the board

nobody cares about what 20yo shit you wanna circlejerk about, sit on /vg/

It's like being back on JustinTV

Attached: wow_classic.png (1920x957, 2.11M)

>waah a new video game is being discussed on the video game board!
>i wish i could filter it but I cant!!
imagine being so assblasted about classic wow

Attached: 1544194406015.jpg (858x858, 142K)

classic fags are so delusional
>see someone playing classic beta
>they're questing
>no quest markers
>so they alt-tab to some online guide they have open at all times in the background that shows locations of every quest

you're all going to do this you fucking hypocritical retards

Attached: 1538636368182.jpg (251x242, 14K)

sorry that it's not another /pol/ baiting thread or another nintendo rehash thread

everyone did this in classic you absolute nigger, you ever heard of thottbot?

wow classicfags btfo! it'll be be a failure for sure now!!

>implying i don't know every single quest in the game from heart at this point

Attached: 1558888287263.jpg (800x504, 49K)

Mate DMC had hype threads for a year and nobody complained. Same thing with Fire Emblem Heroes, making daily threads with no topic but "what're ya doing bros? Who did you draw?" There's even that stupid fucking Mahjong game that's been hosting a general here for the past month now.

Board rules aren't enforced anymore. There isn't even a "general outside of /vg/" category when you report a thread.

>he doesn't have all of the quest objectives and locations seared into his memory
Bet you don't remember 9/11 either.

Attached: 1471944951615.jpg (1273x1024, 219K)

who cares classic has actual consequences for your actions so even if you have a bad experience with someone you can choose to call them out in trade or the lfg channel
im sure we all played with someone older than us on vanilla release you fucking faggot it was never just going to be just 40 year olds

i spent my kid and teenage years outside of the basement

Just imagine, you're minding your own business, questing and reliving your childhood when suddenly a massive crowd of people shows up out of nowhere, following a man in full BiS gear wearing the Scarab Lord title named Asmongold. You try to ignore them, but the constant screaming of POG POG POGGERS POG POGCHAMP covers your screen and makes it near impossible to ignore. You ask them to kindly leave because you were here first and are grinding for a quest, they mass report you for disrespecting their streamer and you automatically get kicked from the game and locked out of your account due to a high volume of reports.

Attached: 1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg (460x460, 146K)

>playing on american servers

Attached: 57400109_10213367545655604_5347925605750931456_n.jpg (720x405, 17K)

you continue to seethe, i continue to post

youtu.be/XnRWz6g3zOY

>ywn have fun times chatting to total geeks and freaks on MMOs because gaming is so main stream now

feels bad man

it's not that it's mainstream, it's that everyone is a freak nowadays, just as orchestrated

Attached: ju.png (136x148, 4K)

I'm gonna run there from my Undead zone. Mulgore is comfy, will be underpopulated, and i want to get a headstart on farming rep for my Kodo.

i have not leveled in mulgore for years, is there a tonne of quests that will fuck people up on launch day? like for example that one scorpion you gotta kill in the orc zone? only interested in that zone cause it seems there's a tonne of mobs and they're all spread out.

>Bet you don't remember 9/11 either.
No? I was like 3 years old. Fuck off.

>only interested in that zone cause it seems there's a tonne of mobs and they're all spread out
there aren't a ton of mobs, but they're very spread out still. makes an overcrowded launch day a nightmare.

hope the sharding works well, that's the only thing I don't miss about classic is having to wait for respawns

>there aren't a ton of mobs, but they're very spread out still. makes an overcrowded launch day a nightmare
It will probably get a bit better by Razor Hill and Senj'Jin. At least everyone won't be smashed into the confines Valley of Trials. Btw, i can't really recall. But i remember some flightpaths being hoven for "free" like IF-->SW. Wasn't Org-->TB the same?

>But i remember some flightpaths being hoven for "free" like IF-->SW. Wasn't Org-->TB the same?
Not in Vanilla. You gotta get those FPs yourself.

you will have your home citys fp for FREE

or you can, you know, read the quest

Allright. Which one of you fuckers did this?
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/be-warned-asmongold/188510/14
Seriously, some of y'all take this hateboner thing a tad too far imo.

Attached: 80d.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

what the FUCK did you just say?

Attached: for what.png (460x495, 237K)

Wtf does Pog mean? I feel like a 28 year old boomer

>mods delete an xiv thread immediately but keep this baiting fanboy mmowar thread up

something thats good/cool i think

This is now the FFXIV thread.

Attached: 1537133534463.png (2338x1318, 1.29M)

WE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL