Code Vein

Why is she so useless?

Attached: __mia_karnstein_code_vein_drawn_by_kurumi_kobayashi__228540dbf6ea634f53ed08c50916c173.jpg (2592x2592, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ET1SeB8wPqY
twitter.com/ZURIFFIN/status/1134771645812420611
youtube.com/watch?v=kUBEauWWhM8
poal.me/rn9vox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why am I so codeless

Attached: 1553985093481.jpg (400x445, 99K)

>picking Mia
Louis all the way. That mega buff you can do with him is just too good.

Attached: 1529562093560.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

She's flat but not the flattest so 2nd best girl

because female vampires store power in their breast

She's sexiest of the companions but she does no damage and dies too fast.

Reminder to thank your blacksmith for her services

Attached: Rin.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

I don't like this game's combat. At all. If it would be released in it's current state, I wouldn't spent more than 20$ on it.

git gud

I could, but I don't wanna. There are a lot of janky quirks to this game, so it doesn't come off as enjoyable.

Hopefully this code comes in. I want to make a cool edgy OC to show off.

Attached: 1558083831325.jpg (780x846, 53K)

because she's flat

Attached: 7HpQu1Z.png (695x464, 631K)

oh jesus

Attached: 1539076461714.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

reminder that Mia wears pink

Attached: borvar__71743356a82b61c8f9a5cbd4399636ba.png (885x1259, 1.97M)

If FatKuno is in the thread, I'm sorry for letting you die

not him but fuck you

cringe
based

she is so pretty bros
im defintely buying the game for her

>not buying the game for mommy Io

the wait is killing me

Attached: Code Vein.png (500x775, 815K)

>get into a match
>some dude is standing at the blade bearer gate
>figure he wants to go in
>he runs off towards the fatties gate
>run along cause free tokens why not
>kill them
>then we go kill the angel angert whatevers (apparently they can drop queen steel, too)
>then we go to the lost invasion
>it's possible to clear it
color me fucking shocked, I spent like a half hour earlier baiting all these mobs to the gate. But there we are, you can beat it. all I got was a loss L though.

how's everyone else liking the game/what are you doing? I'm working on maxing out the last equip with steels, it's boring work slaughtering blade bitch.

Attached: cvein.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Oh yeah, does anyone know how to actually equip the title? In my medal section I see them in the reward, I have 15 tokens, but I can't equip any new titles or icons.

Doesn't he die?

literally no ass

That's oliver, he's the tutorial boss. Louis you find in the ruined city part way through after oliver gets injured.

his sister turns into a fucking tree

They need to different the characters better other than hair colors.

Post your characters.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531232213.jpg (548x655, 56K)

Ok, then don't.

they have different masks, bloodveils/clothes, weapons, and fighting styles. It's pretty easy to differentiate them.

>male

>tfw just had the cleanest boss kill i will ever get

Nozomi a best love live.

Dude wtf the only similarity they have is brown hair.
You even fight Oliver with Louis on your side.

Why isn't anyone throwing out distress calls? I get responses pretty fast when I call for people, but haven't been summoned once.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531180546.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

people probably don't know how
look at how many people don't even know there's co-op and that that's the whole point of this NETWORK test

Maybe everyone is trying to be summoned rather than summon.

there's more people searching for calls than calling because so many people don't know how to get into the multiplayer.
It really needs to be an item you pick up so retards can see it, that's why dark souls worked so well.

They probably don't know all the bosses reset after you kill bladebearer and leave once either, so you can summon and farm all you want

Oh hey, that's me. Sorry about letting you die. We killed the Queen's Knight.

GXH Assault is best girl

Hounds is also acceptable

Beat Blade Bearer. Was there any rewards? I didn't see cuz I was too busy celebrating

>how long do you plan on standing hetr
Shut the fuck up, Mia.
Queen's Steel, you can use that to get your weapon and veil to +6.
In my experience they both take forever.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601004536.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

it's lynn's birthday
have you thanked her for the gift of io yet?

Congrats! And nah I fucked up, I still haven't figured out his warps in phase 2 so they get me every time.

Does the game have multiple save slots? I was probably gonna make a dude for one run and a cute anime girl for another.

Attached: 1507694754199.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

2 slots

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531205405.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

youtu.be/ET1SeB8wPqY
You DID preorder, right user?

I went for the default appearance because my autism couldn't take not looking like the trailers.

Attached: Code_Vein10.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

I've already beaten Blade Bearer and him. Typically I just roll around a bit until he does his explosion slam.

7G3M-LKND-(eight)HFM

Attached: bang.png (829x720, 566K)

Because she doesn't have big tiddies.

are some weapons obviously stronger than others or is it like dark souls 3 where everything is viable if you invest in it

flat chest + stupid hat = incompetence

God she's terrible.

What's the point of the clothing from the Character Creation when all the ingame gear save for Hound covers it ?

Is there a way to play with your default clothes ?

Attached: ads.jpg (788x625, 75K)

I'd beaten them all too, I just haven't re-done him since I beat him the first time, most of the time I get called right into blade bearer or the fatties and then the host dies. Pretty rare anyone makes it past a boss. Can't carry as hard as in dark souls here, although blast bolt now doing 1.5k-2k damage per cast at +6 assault veil is nice.

Noice, it's like they read my mind

Attached: Fuhrer.png (174x162, 20K)

They should just stop putting flat women in games. No one likes them. There is a reason Io is the most popular.

This game definitely has instability frames.

>my opinion is legion

Is this game good?

Attached: 1497612359387.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

It's an easier and more casual soulsborne

the spats are nice but the lack of sports bra is gonna cost some points

How do I get coop to work? I'm in online mode and having no restrictions, but I can't join anyone and no one is joining me.

It's working, there isn't a lot of people playing.

Very. I hope the PC version isn't the same. I also hope it has 144hz support but I'm not counting on it.

How do I collect my titles and shit from co-op

Go to medals.

So what does the regen factor activation item do?

I did there's nothing there. It says I have 1 mark and should have a title, but there's nothing in titles.

*safely stands 5ft away*

Makes your "Estus" heal more.

How do I take Mia to the depths?

swap partner at mistle

go
>medals
>change title
and you should see "wandering revenant". If you don't then double check and make sure you have it unlocked by going to rewards list.
Go the flower and go to change partner.

Thanks.

nice, thanks.

>mfw just came back to thread
>no one took the code

thanks, user

Attached: 1356666248866.jpg (577x577, 136K)

How do I take my dick into mias depths?

how do I unlock it? It's lit up and everything but it's not in the selector tab right over.

Attached: not here.png (1096x589, 296K)

Are you forced to have a partner?

lol

yes. You can bypass louis in the intro dungeon, but as soon as you reach the boss he warps to you and it acts like you always took him along.
I was hoping for some sort of secret hard mode or something but no dice.

frankly you need them, the game is balanced around it with all the enemies killing you in two or three hits for the most part.

No, you can run solo. Go to the flower, switch partners and select none.
lul
It should already be unlocked. Press L1 and go to "change title". It'll be the second option down.

I love her anyway

Attached: 15123727.gif (540x512, 1.71M)

>can hold a maximum of 5 regens
>with both upgrades they heal for ~500
>your max health around the right level for the depths will probably be more than 1500
>anything above the weakest tiers of enemies can do more than that in single hits

Attached: 1505817442989.gif (160x245, 716K)

I'm fucking crying blood but I finally defeated the fucking Blade Bitch

What the FUCK is the parry timing I can't figure it out

She uses bayonet. That's really it.

It's not, that's my point, I thought I had to redeem it. You're saying it's automatic? If so I'm definitely bugged, cause I don't have the icon either.

I went for creating a waifu in like 40 minutes that looked mediocre anyway since autism.
I hate autism.

>parry is useless against most bosses
If they stagger them enough to at least get a free hit in it would be good.

forgot picture.

Attached: still not.png (1517x814, 757K)

pls respond

Can anyone guess who it is?

Attached: Evil god.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

>you can get hit during a backstab
Utterly useless.
You're bugged then.
Different for every veil.
It should stagger them a fair bit, it does reward well for the risk it takes. If you fuck up a parry then you're going to get hit at least one. Depending on who and what, you're dead.
At moment everything seems pretty evenly balanced. Only one I'd is underpowered is Bayonet and that is because the heavy attack is shit.

Alright now that I've got my weapons all capped out, who wants to grind out marks with me?
We can either trade back and forth or whatever.

You can get marks as a host

This, and there's way more people trying to get summoned than do the summoning.

I'm up for Grindan medals, am I right to assume we are going for the two lanklets for the easiest wins? Pick a password.
>it does
It doesn't, is what I meant.

Just wondering

Is it possible to rip the PS4 install and mess around with it on PC?
Wanna try to figure how it's made to get a headstart on modding.

I think I get it now

Ivy has the most cheesy, abusable attack in the game because its parry is so slow you have to throw it out in advance

Wish I could have gotten in just to make an edgy waifu.

I really like when I go back to the save point and the game just decides it doesn't want to be connected to the server anymore, so it boots me back to the main menu. Then when I load back in I've lost all progress since I last touched the save point, that was probably my favorite part.

I'm not a fan of the parry timing in this game. I hope I'll get better used to it.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190531_205903.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

Attached: PS_Messages_20190531_205901.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Show me more edgy waifu.

Here's your preset bro

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190530225631.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

>Joker

I guess the outfits/armors are not so many.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531234859.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

>MiA Is BEttER!
>She's complete ass

Lol Io-bros win again.

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531021053.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

And on the other hand, Yakumo was a complete literal who before and now he's unquestionably best boy

i've literally never ONCE had another human player heal me if I get KOed. It's infuriating.

Anyone have an xbone code I could use?

Also, how does the game feel compared to a Fromsoft game?

Attached: 1551514117819.gif (300x300, 237K)

So is there more than 1 boss/section in the game or.....

Not the same weight as the Souls games, more fast and loose like Bloodborne. You'll feel right at home anyway, the gameplan is pretty much the same except you have some attacks to get "mana" back. It's fun.

>ever doubting the power of mommy titties

Not going to conclude too much based of this nt, not having as much fun as I thought I would but it's still pretty good. I might try a different playstyle on my second playthrough and see if it was just initial confusion. The way you move feels a lot like DS2.

Get fucked, I just went back and forth healing with some guy, we revived each other at least four times.
>tfw run out ichor and cant revive
>about to kicked out it
>double roll and hit the boss, revive my summoner
>still get kicked but i got the revive off

Five bosses. Talk to the black guy if you're having trouble. If his dialogue box isn't appearing then talk to everyone then try him again.

How is the summoning range working? Double digits and get no players outside of depths.

Based
Yesterday me and some dude went back and forth through death reviving each other in turns during blade bitch, was tense.

>Yakumo
Absolutely based

Attached: 1507229253584.jpg (1033x679, 41K)

alright and thx user

>no release date at the end of the demo
Wack. I was hoping for a surprise late summer release.

>I KILLED BLADE BEARER
YAKUMO YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD I LOVE YOU

because she's a woman

Attached: sakuya2.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

>this is not the first post
you disappoint me Yea Forums

Because she's a gunner in a game with shitty guns.

just in case anyone wanted to know what cognitive zeal did but didn't want to grind out the marks, it gives you a boost to will/mnd, AKA your already OP magic gets even stronger.

Attached: all sured up.png (1215x815, 411K)

I would actually like for them to do a late fall release so they have time to fix and improve stuff. Maybe even through out another test. Only for the people that originally got codes of course, fuck codelets.
That's pretty nice, too bad it takes too long to summon/get summoned.

Attached: D7-DifBWkAEqecw.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

She can't aim for shit, does poor damage, dies in 2 hits and her buff sucks, that's the problem.

Where do I send my complaints so they buff her for the final release? Actually buff all rifles, and make the projectiles 2x faster. Even if playing ranged is a pussy move.

Just so you know, I want to rape all of your female characters and male too

Fanservice aside is this game any good?

I should finish her manga sometime.

Its surprisingly fun.

Not really, at least not for 60 bucks

Wait there are skills to get through Co Op?

Attached: 01-06-2019_11-30-49.jpg (1080x608, 44K)

based

It's pretty fun. The area in the demo (Depths) is reminiscent of the chalice dungeons in Bloodborne, some kind of place you go to farm mats and xp. I like it but I'm looking forward to seeing their actual level design.

God tier.

Attached: IMG_20190601_034340~3.jpg (727x1080, 61K)

Nice bag.

Ending sucks because nips can't write a decent ending to save their lives but there's a sequel coming soon iirc and it doesn't detract much from the overall quality of the manga.
The fact that depth bosses respawn make it superior to chalice dungeons.

It a shame that the demo doesn't have bags.

Attached: D7-Ey1GUIAABD1p.jpg (1061x1500, 257K)

I just set up a private password with my friend and I carried him through the dungeon three times. Took maybe an hour.
just the one in this demo. at 10 marks.

hnngggg

Nice

Attached: Du_TwysUUAAGD7w.jpg (863x1200, 178K)

>depth bosses respawn
I only played through it once. So when you rest at the flower the bosses respawn, including Milk Bearer, or when you jump in and out? That's awesome either way.

God fucking bless, user

You teleport back to home base, then talk to david and go back to the depths, all the doors are unlocked, and the bosses respawned, so you can farm breast bitch for easy, guaranteed queen steel, versus the other bosses that only have a chance.

When you jump in and out Milk Bearer will respawn.

Have you tried making the pouches bigger? Some were already pretty big

what color are Io's nipples?

I want a boob slider a height slider and an abs slider

>abs slider
Incredibly patrician, based and redpilled

Awesome. I'm going to have to actually try some co-op later.

The palest of pink.

>The palest of pink.
White?

Dubs or subs?

english dub with japanese subs

No.

Dub because the japanese voice acting is pretty boring anyway, and characters yap 24/7 even during combat.

Attached: Ballet-Slipper-pale-pink-solid-Kona-fabric-Robert-Kaufman-USA-220110-1.jpg (500x500, 9K)

Basically you are playing the official look so it's not stupid anyway.

How would you want the bosses so far?

Is this Tokyo Ghoul?

So to beat the ice/fire boss in the demo I used the Zweihander to block her attacks with the fire/ice shield skills to take almost no damage. Combined with Yakumo and the berserker skill that increases stagger on your weapon I basically stunlocked her to death. Are there any other cheesy ways of doing that fight that you guys figured out?

Do you think they'll buff guns?

>we are already at this point and the game's not even out
best timeline

>Reached my first boss in the Dungeon, the 2 Soldiers
>Only used Mia so far
>Died a few times to them
>Try out the other companions
>Yakumo immediately gets killed
>When I resurrect him he instantly dies again
>Louis couldn't even make it to the boss room before he dies
I don't know how I used them wrong but I stick with Mia for now, at least she survives while keeping 1 of them busy.

did anyone get a fast weapon that is not the pipe?

I have had the exact opposite experience

Yakumo can tank for years while Mia gets gibbed by non bosses along the way

The framerate chugs like a bitch during bosses, jesus fuck

That looks white to me, but it must be because i'm color blind.

Queen's Blade? Queen's something, you get it later, it's a fast sword.

At least in the demo there's no turbo fast stuff like dual daggers or anything that I've seen.

there's too many particle effects on boss attacks. They need to tone it down a bit. if you hit a bad angle on blade bearer with her icicles up you'll literally dip below 5 FPS.

perfect

You can make slower weapons normal and normal weapons quick by using lighter bloodveils.

It's like drakengard 3 where some effects will fuck the framerate really bad even tho they don't even look that good. If you haven't made it to last boss of depths yet you haven't seen the worst of it.

Also it can't keep up with her hopping around all over the place. And it's not just the icicles, but the fire too

So, what do I get for beta testing this?

magic. If you learn her moves and the safe ranges to stay to trigger specific attacks you can use fourpath whatever, the purple orbs, and the rapidfire lightning attack to buttfuck her health. Half her health in 15 ichor wasn't uncommon.

the fire hasn't ever caused slowdown for me, it's only the icicles.
Well that's a lie, the really big AOE desperation attack she does where she makes the fire tornado around her then it shoots out orbs crashed my system when I got a far out angle on it, but besides that one it's mostly ice causing problems.

The privilege of trying out the game.

I beat bearer and that's specifically what I meant
They need to tone down the particles by a lot

so no cool shit for the full game?

Who's that?

Nope, none announced.

>It's like drakengard 3
Now now, it's rough but it's not that complete level of fucked.

you get to practice making waifus for the full game.

I had some really nasty slowdowns when I got hit by the fire pillars

Where? I've finished the Depths. Do I farm Milkers?

>tfw almost killed myself because of Blade Bearer and all I get is a pat in the back
b-based Bamco

queen's blade is given to you in the city ruins. It's in a chest.

Magic didn't seem to do much for me, is there a specific armor that has a lot of dark magic power on it somewhere? The shotgun lightning blast was useful for trash mobs though

Assault armor+aset is the way to go. My charged drains and backstabs n whatnot were doing 2100+ damage, so I was one shotting everything but minibosses.

Fourfold Lightning stuff plus Draconic stake can kill almost any non boss in the game and could do maybe 1/5 of Blade Bearer's health

To be completely fair, the fight becomes far more difficult if your partner decides to behave like a retard and get hit by everything, so it's always a gamble if the boss is difficult and challenging or absolutely fucking frustrating

I've lost the count of how many times I screamed at Yakumo

Attached: PS_Messages_20190601_062756.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

Guess I was using the wrong armor then. Cheers

twitter.com/ZURIFFIN/status/1134771645812420611
Based

how many io creampaizuri pictures are there already

like 3

That's one of the main gripes I have with this beta. Ando that light weapons suck dick. Almost all of the active skills are for heavy weapons, you can achieve "normal" speed with zweihander with some of the codes, and it's chip damage while guarding is almost nonexistent. Why in the flying fuck woud anyone use shitty light weapons, when dodging is way riskier than blocking, and the damage output for them is crap. Oh, and there are bayonets, which are unusable and permanently cucked.

You can choose to play as an Irish in this game?

Light weapons using the enchant that drains more ichor per hit could be pretty useful for magic builds. Some classes might not be able to use heavy weapons so you're screwed for choice there

I'm not sure if you can die of starvation

because dodging puts you in focus which can double or even triple your damage.

Is magic even that usable aside from gorillion buffs that you can have? Seems pretty slow and useful only for cheesing something.

the anons fran in the last thread was better

there's tons of fast spells and even most slow spells aren't THAT slow. You can get an item from the item vendor chick (not the weapon vendor) with the favor points from the old world relics that makes spells fire off faster too, I bought one and it made the aset spells fire off instantly.

It deals a ton of damage, and you can and should be using some kind of magic to at least use your Ichor when it's maxed out as you go in between attacks.
Magic attacks also don't eat your stamina, so it's pretty good as a finisher if the boss is down or when you're in a cooldown.

no idea, I've got the 100% but i didn't find it. Will look again. Any tips?

Murasame sells it

Only once you get it the first time.

We need pictures of Io and the MC holding hands while having sex in the missionary position

Get to drawing user.

leave the thread and never come back you absolute degenerate, it sickens me that people like you still exist in this day an age

Yeah, I know, but I meant the magic that you actually cast, the shooty stuff. I can spend my ichor on weapon skills, and they work on the same principles.

Lol, none of this is correct. Most active skills are for all weapons, blocking is a ton of chipdamage when you can just roll around with the 20 i-frames (while also going for backstabs), and heavy weapons also use way too much stamina for their DPS. Halberds and longswords are king.

>most active skills are for all weapons
they're for all 2h weapons. 1h sword gets ONE skill this entire beta. That's it. Period.

where did you get it?

City Ruins, a chest near a door, impossible to miss if you just make a bee-line straight ahead to the boss.

I just said they deal a ton of damage.

The Zweihander is ~95% damage reduction on block, it's like a shield from dark souls. Very little chip damage even from bosses

Reading comprehension is not your strong point is it? 99% of the buffs work on all weapons.

Attached: Brown lad.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

buffs are not active skills, they're buffs, fucktard.

gay

Attached: Robo lass.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Localization is troubesome. Are those the demo/tutorial part or the Depths?

it's not in the depths sweetie

Demo/tutorial

Attached: White boi.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Attached: Strong, independent black revenant.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

What are all of the weapons in the beta?

I couldn't tell for the longest time if I was looking at the back or the front until I studied the hands

All the better for cracking in half and prolapsing with your dick user

>I couldn't tell for the longest time if I was looking at the back or the front until I studied the hands
>being such a chertlet AND asslet

Attached: 1rip my sides.png (346x359, 107K)

A-user she's right behind you!

Does this game really let's you have cute little crowns?

Forgot one.

Attached: Redhead.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

you have a couple tutorial weapons (longsword and hammer), then lost/sunset/regular variants of all weapon types.

>Cannot start application
I think I'm dumb or something and can't figure out how to play this

Attached: 1523105859753.png (526x523, 490K)

Yes

Yep. Big or small.
They're accessories.

cant tell if girl or a sexy bishounen.

Attached: 1556074414562.jpg (401x349, 37K)

I hope that we'll get to fuck Io in the game

>No Allen Walkers or Lenalees

Totally expected some D-Gray Man with the anime gothic feel of this game, but people keep making Tokyo Ghoul references. Not even a Kanda.

Ok, I'm starting to feel more retarded than usual. Please guide me through it. Which mistle do I start from? Oliver's? From there three paths are possible the one you came from during the demo, the one leading to the ladder that drops you to the first mistle and the one leading to the locked area (old city). Where do i go?

Its the journey that counts, not the goal. Explore more user, you are sure to find it. I believe in you.

Attached: 1552956036081.jpg (362x374, 64K)

user, D. Gayman hasn't been anything but a bad memory for the majority of weebs for almost a decade, why do you think anyone would try and emulate it?

Attached: Edgelord.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

It's close to where you leave Oliver behind. Look for an upward slope.

Deactivate your PS4 as the primary console in Account management then reactive it

He's seen some shit.

He saw Io's dick

Home Base is top comfy, Louis is a bro, bloodborneline dungeons, big titty gf, onehanded swords are literally Red Queen from DMC, Yakumo is fucking broken. Good shit

Good idea, making Allen next time, can you change the codename?

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601143001.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

But we can clearly see Io's pantsu. She has no dick

that's what I believed too, user

Found the upward slope from where you leave Oliver. Found the small platform on which you drop to get to the chest. Found a 2H sword inside. no light weapon to be found.

I know that the author getting sick it's on the backburner, but I thought we'd have some at least.
That or some Rental Magica, but I guess I'm too old school.

Wait, the fucking Queenslayer's Sword? Go to the mistle after the Bloodspring and just walk forward. It's right in front of the door.

Yeah... I see that. Your daddy gave you good advice.

Attached: 1531890939646.gif (250x231, 875K)

why is she squeezing condensed milk between her boobs?

for extra jigglyness

Not for me apparently. I've already opened that chest and got a either a blood veil or a normal sword (the one that in the description say it's like another but oxidized by miasma)

How the fuck.
Take a screenshot next to the chest you found it in

Excess milk in her titties would destroy her clothes

Among the head accessories are there hoods too? My autism demand it.

Attached: red.jpg (862x700, 94K)

Not that I've seen, but Io wears a very cute hood/cloak

Someone please throw me a code. I've signed up twice and got nothing.

PS4 NA?

Yep.

Wait a moment, something's wrong. I looked up the wiki. I have the sword you're talking about. The name is different but the description is the same It's not a light weapon, it's normal

lmao got'em

where do you get the sunset sword? I think it's the only thing I'm missing.

Use a quicker blood veil
L52N-KKNH-PHCK
Please hurry before someone else gets it

Based, thank you. I hope more good things come to you.

Attached: file.png (326x213, 8K)

I signed up while before the network test and still don't got one either

i got it off a random unarmed mook

Anyone have an Xbox code?

Io is for ______

where do I get the Ivy blood veil?

sex

cuddling and tittyfucking

bathing.
She looks like she smells.

Io's smelly armpits!

So there's no other light/fast weapon other than the pipe?

Nope. You better master the pipe, user.

Did I miss getting the polearm? Fought the first boss and thought I had it last time but don't seem to have it now

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601160216.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

Can you upgrade hte pipe?

GOTY material right there

Attached: 1558835987163m.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

Baby making sex
The only one I've found is in a chest in the depths

How many greatsword type weapons are in the demo?
I only have 2; lost greatsword and the zweihander.

Why is Draconic Stake's damage so inconsistent?

There's a Lost Zweihander as well, though it trades the awesome thrust for the retreating slash.

queenslayer greatsword or something
it's in the first area

There is the Queenslayer's Greatsword, Zweihander, and the Lost Zweihander AFAIK

would appreciate a ps4 na code if anyone has an extra, signed up twice and still no code

Giving her lots of love and attention and making a baby so you can happily raise a family together

killing at the end of the game

It depends on your blood code and veil, look at your weight and mobility

Generally though besides the pipe the only weapons I've seen that get quick mobility are bayonets, although prometheus can go quick with one handed swords

>they released a beta

Big mistake. I would’ve bought the game lol!

I didn't even know there was a sign-up.
Seeing this thread hit like a truck.

Attached: WalkUpInTheClubLikeIGotABigPik.gif (497x475, 19K)

I hope CODEX cracks the new Denuvo version in time for Code Vein's release.

aww! if i get an extra through one of my emails, i will share it on here with you! go sign up on bandai in the meantime!

i was iffy about buying the game
but after playing the demo, i'm definitely going to buy it
it's much better than i expected

Same, I thought it would be shit after a bunch of delays but it turned out to be really fun. Enjoyed the beta more than I enjoyed dark souls 2&3

What is that , its not a steam code , didnt work when i tried it

brainlet

>beat the last boss at like lvl 25
Now what

the network test is only on PS4, not on PC

Don't be like this, user

now that the dust has settled, what do I think of code vein?

it's fun

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601152644.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

I dont know the game , im just here for no fucking reason

Thanks for that anons, I missed the Queenslayer's greatsword on the first run through.
For anyone else who missed it, it's near the beginning of the cave looking area. You need to make a small drop off of a cliff and it's in a chest.

Even Cruz is questioning your appearance

How do you get into the demo or is it closed?
Is it on ps4?

>being this bored
Just play some video games user.

Why is everything in this game slower and more sluggish than even Dark Souls 2? The horrible framerate on base PS4 doesn't help one bit. I'm sure the framerate dips as low as 10fps whenever the Queen's Knight does her attacks.

Everything just feels slow and shit. Backstab and riposte animations take way too long. Weapons take too long to switch. Also, why does switching weapons slow down your movement? Speaking of comparisons to Dark Souls 2, healing in Code Vein is somehow slower than Dark Souls 2. Finished consuming the Regeneration potion? Enjoy your full second of recovery animation that renders you unable to roll or sprint.

Stamina regeneration is as slow as Dark Souls 2. Notice how in Code Vein your stamina doesn't regenerate when you finish swinging a weapon. Instead, it only regenerates when you have returned back to neutral stance. Try it. Press the square button on any attack. Notice exactly when your stamina begins to regenerate. It doesn't regenerate as as soon as you finish the swing. Instead, it's when you are back to standing idle animation. This is bad enough on faster weapons like the Lost Broadsword, but on slow weapons like the Lost Heavy Axe, it makes for frustrating combat. Granted, this also happened in Nioh, but at least that game has the "Ki Pulse" mechanic that allows you to radically speed up stamina regeneration (like the Active Reload system in Gears of War), so it's not an issue in that game. Code Vein doesn't have a similar skill-based stamina regeneration system.

Maybe it's because I just finished like 15 hours of the Nioh 2 alpha test. Everything there felt snappy and responsive compared to swimming through mud in Code Vein. In contrast, I didn't even bother getting the third and final key in the depths area in the Code Vein network test. I just uninstalled it because it's clunkiness everywhere.

Attached: 1515219447393.png (207x179, 35K)

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601160033.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Na codes are closed but Eu can still get codes from bamcos website

It’s strange

why tree sad

>killed the last boss like 3 times
>spamming distress signal but can’t find anyone to help
guess I’ll die

>Trying not to make eye contact with you

try moving to a different spot

STOP SCARING MY WIFE

There is always a black/neet sheep in the family. Her younger sister in the Dungeon Crawling game is high tier.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p84uqn3htL1rnuvsw_640.jpg (600x849, 146K)

Because this game was made by the same doofuses who made God Eater 3, which also was a flawed Monster Hunter clone. Funnily enough, both games share one exact same issue of multiple commands being bound into one button and cannot be separated.

For example, R1 in Code Vein by default is both "Dash" and "Combo". If you want to change your Dash option to something else, you are also putting Combo on that button. Why can't we separate them? I want to keep Combo on R1 but I want to move dash to like circle or X. God Eater has that exact same issue. R1 is both "Dash" and "Transform weapon". You can't separate them, even if you play on fucking PC and have a million extra buttons at your disposal.

i bought a code on ebay for 2 bucks, downloading now. ,maybe do that if you really want to try it

>he bought a code
OH NO NO NO NO

lol are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: face7.jpg (4558x4542, 1.45M)

:'( i just want to try it before paying 60 dollars

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I once paid a couple of bucks to buy a spotify account back when they were invite only, and then the account got banned the next day.
Thanks for bringing back that painful memory.

Attached: 1526336401984.png (210x195, 81K)

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (139x97, 34K)

Pretty sure the EU codes are still available and cost nothing.

Where can I farm queens iron? I have tons of steel but no iron

you can literally just sign up and get a code from the bamco site

Scammed and shamed

Attached: e13987d4824256d3d7c693579b5b9de5.png (238x392, 156K)

I saw someone with that red longsword from those Valkyries. How do you get that?

I really like the whole partner system.
Mia's comments of nearly everything, when you open your inventory on the field, if there is a powerful enemy nearby, when you pick up stuff that enemys drop, etc, makes it so that it doesn't get too monotone and makes ot feel more alive when you farm stuff.
Also the boss battle, since most bosses can kill you in 3 hits, really feel like 2 people working together to bring down a strong monster, with you two covering each other if one gets hurt and needs to heal.
I really enjoyed myself and hope they release the full game soon.

The shield dudes, gun dudes, fat bitches, even the thin bitches sometimes. It's a uncommon drop from pretty much anything but the dogs and dregs.

THERE'S NO SHAME IN TURNING TAIL

I just wish I would never have played sekiro because I can't enjoy this shitty combat now anymore.

Probably a rare drop from them.

Sure it wasn't just the lost broadsword?

how long is this test running for and do i have any chance of getting a key? i signed up today, thought i did before

i just tried making another account and got a new key immediately

I heard someone mention a queenslayer hammer once, now I feel like I need to go back and make another character to go find it

shut the fuck up Yakumo we're fighting a fucking boss

Am I a fucking idiot? I did the back stab tutorial, yet it feels like I can never pull it off when the game throws opportunities at me. This is my first souls like.

git gud

My body can not physically come to terms with what i'm reading

Attached: 1555622017866.png (770x774, 717K)

It´s a tiny bit weird, not completly the back but a bit to the right most times I feel.

not sure what the deal with it is
i can never get a backstab off before aggroing the enemy
but after you aggro them, you can just walk behind them, press square and it always works

Don't worry, i can't pull off backstab even if enemy is eating and has his back turned, people online seems to do it constantly on bosses tho

>My cute anime slut is taller than Louis
Cute

wish you could actually change height though, i want to be taller than everybody

Louis confirmed manlet

It'd probably be way too much extra work, not that they couldn't do it, but because they'd have to do some extra work for the cutscenes otherwise your character would probably clip into things and people.

Everything already clip into everything, it's not like they care about that.

>Blood Veil doesn't suit my character's color palette
NOOOOOOOOOOO BAMCO STOP TRIGGERING MY AUTISM

Probably more to do with hitboxes and all.

Pretty sure you can buy recolors from Rin.

How is the co-op going my dudes?

Attached: Code Anime.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Laggy and framey

Except the best one only comes in green camo

I ended up changing my outfit to match the veil

How do you customise your character after making them?

in the mirror

Framedrops during blade bearer fight is pretty bad.
Theres a bath and a mirror in home base.

Mh, hope in the final game we will get recolors of every Veil.

I'm pretty sure this game has like 10 frames on input lag. You can't roll or parry an attack at the last second, you have to do it early.

Attached: 1557340983684.jpg (413x413, 159K)

We know there's at least one other model of ivy in particular, that looks more like the dark claw's style

youtube.com/watch?v=kUBEauWWhM8

Wait what?
Is this game out?

I never had any issues with that. You're not spamming buttons like a spaz and confusing the input queuing with input lag right?

there's a network test

Worked fine for me when fighting Blade Bearer.
Getting Focus from those dodges feels pretty sweet.

How long is the test going to last for?

Give me a code.

LMAO FAG FAG FAG

get on your knees and beg for it

who are the jp voice actors for the player characters?

mfw i still can't beat the last boss

Attached: 1304536639327.jpg (399x295, 14K)

git gud

31 May (5am CEST) to 3 June (9am CEST)

UK members: 31 May (4am BST) to 3 June (8am BST)

im trying

Attached: 1557506128917.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

I believe in you user

Rate foxgirl please

Glasses or no?

Attached: 2019-06-01_10.03.51.jpg (1080x1080, 435K)

Use the fire and ice resist skills and try to bait out her lunge attacks

>beat all the bosses
>still don't know how to block or parry
dodgechads rise up

No glasses.

Does anyone knows what can i do with old world materials? You can't trade it for exchange points, so what else can i do with it.

Attached: 1558504211176.gif (381x512, 536K)

Glasses

I think you might be right

Attached: PS_Messages_20190531_214022.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

That and the Awake things seem to be useless in the demo

It doesn't seem like there's enough valuables in the demo to actually trade anything of worth with the NPCs either, so their only real purpose is to try to see which items they like

A crime has been committed.

does anyone know if you have multiple character slots in the final? I might have accidentally made a menagerie

you don't

If you really wanna keep glasses you'll have to either change her face or try different glasses. those don't go with her chin at all, it accentuate the fact that it's pointy and makes it look way to unnatural.

Well, fuck.

lmao jk, you have 3 slots

>4 ears
Does she hear in quadraphonic ?

wholesome Yea Forums is best Yea Forums

Attached: 1558725751645.gif (500x282, 703K)

you toy with my heart user
that's kind of how I feel too. if I have any complaint with the cc it's that the faces themselves need more options. not much for buff men or square jawsand accessory limits
i'll save the glasses for a nice round faced owlish girl.

Attached: CV_character.png (457x849, 242K)

Faggot.

She reminds me of that polish girl who makes video about VtMB.

get longer hair to cover up the ears and drop the headphones, they're tacky

honestly? I dunno which ones she'd wear the headphones on and it's bugging me too

Attached: 1522322848124.png (900x900, 409K)

The headphone wouldn't stand on the animal ears. Maybe you should drop it.

I just used a default character, does that make me scum?

looking cool, joker

How do I get in on it?

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190601003717.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Can you make a flat girl or is it all titty queens?

*unzips dick*
Well...

the awake things let you use skills from other blood codes on any blood code you want. choose to inherit from the gifts screen.

Yes.

There's a shitton of customization options, there's bound to be a tiddyslider in there somewhere

there literally isn't a tiddy slider, just a general thickness slider

not bad

Fuck you people I got a code off reddit

guys what else is there to do in the demo besides doing the "hardcore" depths level? just defeated the big tits knight (with Mia, alone) and it seems there's nothing else to do. everyone i help online has shit connections

Attached: 1557774823882.jpg (326x312, 37K)

Attached: IMG_20190601_003206.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

>admits to being retarded
>admits to going to reddit
stay there faggot.

you patiently wait for the full game to come out

So are there independent titty and hip sliders or are they together?

>do my first co-op to help someone
>guy dies in the fight due to it lagging and not letting me move
>die shortly after myself

Attached: fd6.jpg (211x246, 28K)

Attached: CODE VEIN Network Test Edition_20190531192940.jpg (3840x2160, 333K)

>Can only get the quickstep if I have a gun and the right veil
Rolling is 2slow4me
How many phases does Blade Bearer have? I made the mistake of taking Mia and she ate shit the whole fight so I died on phase 2.

Attached: CODE_VEIN_Network_Test_Edition_20190531213204.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

There is a gift from the Louis Code that makes you do the rifle dodge at the cost of 10 ichor.

4 phases

I did it my dudes

Attached: D7_JOyHW4AEkaaI.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

It's just 2 phases, ice and then ice+fire

Great, now do it again using only the pipe

How long does it last?

The hit detection is a bit fucked. I often stood directly behind enemies and pressed square, and I got no backstab. Other times, I can stand behind that exact same enemy and press square and I get the backstab. It's very finnicky compared to Souls backstabs. And I'm someone who PvP'd a ton and did my share of fishing for backstabs. It's just one of many examples of jank in Code Vein. Having put about 6 hours in the network test, I can completely understand why they keep delaying the game's release. It's so unpolished right now.

No, I'm talking about when you try to roll into an enemy swing. In other Souls games, I can always roll right before the swing is about to touch me, but in Code Vein, you have to do it somewhat early. Like against Queen's Knight, I have to roll into her attacks when her swing is halfway through her arc.

>finals bosses shitty three hit combo is super easy to dodge
>unless you’re playing online in which case it completely stunlocks you for all 3 hits
They better learn something from this network test

there isn't. it's strange because one of the blood codes is depicted as having a hood on

there surely will be more clothes in the full game r-right?

So it's less about the input lag and more about the fact that the dodge isn't as lenient as in souls games.

Dunno, about 30 seconds maybe?

Very nice

Attached: 1558528220080.jpg (500x465, 33K)

Pretty sure the second hit always triggers Focus in which case you automatically unstagger

>xboxdvr isn't working properly so I can't get my screenshots
reee

This is gettin a PC release right?

Here you go NA bros
>LCKP-32NB-TG6B

>get to final boss of depths
>she's easier than the mid bosses
Lol okay. I'll probably still get the game, but damn that was disappointing.

Yes.

Maybe. Or maybe it's also the silky smooth 10-40fps on the base PS4 making shit feel laggy and making looking at the animations for tells much more unreliable. Maybe it's a combination of the above, I dunno.

One thing's for certain though: If I do ever get this game, it's not going to be on my base PS4.

poal.me/rn9vox

The hardest part of the depth wasn't any of the bosses. It was that goddamn scripted Lost invasion near the treasure chest that had what was probably 5-6 waves of tough enemies.

Did it actually end? After like 5 waves of the same big guy I figured it was an infinite trap and just moved on to the boss.

Both and neither, monocle.

It does end, but goes on for quite a while.
You do get some nice rewards from beating it.
You know you are at the end when it spawns one of the cat ladies.

Is there a level range for summoning? I’ve accumulated a shitload of souls but don’t want to boot myself out of co-op, and I’m out of other things to dump them on

Actually, I don't know either. Good question. After the 5th or 6th wave, I just ran away to another corner of the map. I assumed that it was the last because I kept getting those big fat women with the hammers.

Lmao no one plays on Xbox user what the fuck

Feels good helping fellow revenants beat tit bearer but the game kick me out too fast and we can't celebrate

You can cheese the whole thing by running back to the mistle to hit their aggro leash, then pelting them with spells and the charged ivy attack

The only one of them that can do anything about it is the cat lady that spawns at the end, and you can just move behind a corner and keep spamming ivy from there instead

Ah okay just triggered it again. Nothing that good dropped so kinda disappointing.

Does any of the mobs drop queen steel? I wanted to try maxing out a weapon but only ever picked up enough for the 1 upgrade it seems.

how bad did i do

Attached: D7_ORY7XYAAANCf.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

That lipstick is awful.

Everything from the gun and shield dudes to the fat ladies and cat ladies can drop iron, but only bosses drop steel, and only boob bearer drops a guaranteed two per kill

How do you upgrade weapons? Do you leave the depths and go back to Louis's house? If so, how do you do that? Does that undo the progress you've made exploring the depths?

Hu, pretty sure it gave me a Queen Steel for doing that invasion.

Attached: 1529590237836.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Holy shit is perfect.

Doesn't undo progression. Just touch the bonfire and teleport back.
Pity. Does multiplayer let you farm them? I haven't been able to pick up anyones signal so haven't gotten to try it yet.

I went back and looked and apparently it just didn't show me picking it up for the invasion and the boob bearer. I got enough for a second upgrade but still need a few more for the last one plus the armor upgrades.

If you clear the area then leave and comeback the bosses respawn so you can farm it solo too

I reckon the way to go will be timing your heals so they you only heal when everyones group heal is on cooldown

>Queens Knight
How am I supposed to dodge his teleport to the sky and follow with explosion waves? I cant see because of the camera.

roll, retard.

Unlock dummy.
Oh cool. Didn't expect that.

do the axe cthulhus drop their weapons?

Anyone got a spare PS4 NA code?

How many weapons are there?
Someone said therr are 2 elemental weapons to be found and a queenslayer spear and the fat and skinny bitchs also drop their weapons.
Where the fuck is the the spear and elementals?

Rate my demon girl Yea Forums

Attached: PS_Messages_20190601_113005.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

Alright I made hei don't really think it looks much like him but I think I nailed his deadpan look next up is major

Attached: IMG_20190601_113334.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

3D glasses/10

Fine
Pipe
Queenslayer blade
Lost broadsword
Sunset sword
Zweihander
Sunset halberd
Hammer of thrall doom
Juggernaut sledgehammer
Heavy axe
Sunset hammer
Lost heavy axe
Sunset bayonet
Lost bayonet
There could be more but I don't think so, I killed every boss 3 times already

>demon girls
Excellent taste

Attached: PS_Messages_20190601_113155.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Who is this supposed to be?