*Kills you at 50%*

Attached: SmashUlt_Ken.png (777x1029, 789K)

how

Shoryuken got buffed

And when did that happen?

Attached: Kazura-hilarious(d).gif (256x192, 303K)

With those abs. You can grate cheese on them.

Lmao that is normal for tekken

Oh fuck off an git fucking gud already. I am physically handicapped and I could still beat you if you die to standard characters that actually take a little effort to play. Bitch

Are people rushing to play Ken already? Fuck, I wanted to be the only one.

*Kills you at 25%*

Attached: 8567567.jpg (900x900, 213K)

Ken Main since Day 1, I don't think many will go to Ken since he still takes some skill.

Attached: 1451713030754.png (346x250, 120K)

You could always go Ryu
I see way less Ryus than Kens

Get serious.

how 2 ken

Attached: work_cafe.png.jpg (650x437, 76K)

I've played SFV while it was free recently, I guess someone recommended Ken to new player because there were shitton of them online and you just have to sit in a block for half a minute while he unleashes his wombo combo with barely any room to counterattack.

THERE YA GO

I noticed all the unga bunga Ken mains too. Pretty funny to check their records and see they have hundreds of matches in the game but lose to a fresh scrub holding down back till they DP

>Shotos finally get the buffs they deserve while remaining balanced and honest
>To the point where people are getting salty from them
Feels good.

tekken is better

When you're against ganon, all % is kill%

short hop nair into whatever you want

I haven't done or seen much labwork on the two now but they seem ridiculously strong, but still high IQ.
I'm excited to see if anyone starts doing really well with them in tournaments, and I don't even have to worry about them ever becoming flavor of the month because most smash autists are scared of the execution.

Attached: 1465269116196.jpg (500x698, 50K)

Is this a Street Fighter thread or Smash thread?

If it's the latter, fuck you, SF doesn't deserve to be lumped with Smashfags

Jive is a party game now so you get to be locked in with Halo and Smash

Is real-inputting worth it?

>he doesnt

Attached: KroolDKC.png (871x1038, 807K)

very much so. increased knockback, less lag, you can do regular most of the time for hadoukens and tatsu but true shoryu is something you should always go for.

there's 0 reason not to