"With the success of Total War : Three Kingdoms...

"With the success of Total War : Three Kingdoms, we realised players are receptive to the history of past conflicts happening outside of Europe and it encourages us to explore another continents, like Africa, for example".

For fuck's sake give us Medieval 3 you fucking gooks, I actually have no boner playing as a chink killing other chinks.

Attached: c607e1f8206765f9cb05c944b1c77e9983a55a1a.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I actually have no boner playing as a chink killing other chinks.
THIS

>Total War : African Tribes

Attached: 1557858419107.jpg (288x252, 24K)

>The american natives DLC was the worst DLC of Empire: Total War.
Lol white people are good at everything, even at making wars interesting

Total War : Renaissance when?

Attached: Rocroi.jpg (1280x789, 320K)

A Song of Ice and Fire : Total War

Attached: 1558570043244.png (593x554, 954K)

>encourages us to explore another continents
you were close

I want a mod to come out that forces you to play a Dynasty Warriors map every time you get into a battle.

fake Dani is cute, CUTE

THE FUCKING CHINKS WILL STEAL EVERYTHING FROM US

>DONG ZHOU HAS SLAIN THE EUNUCHS AND TURNED THE CHILD EMPEROR INTO HIS PUPPET
>HE RAZES CHINA AND BRINGS ONLY DEATH AND DESTRUCTION
>IF THE TYRANT IS NOT PUT TO JUSTICE ALL OF CHINA WILL FALL
>turn 7: event *Dong Zhou is stabbed by one of his kids. He'd dead.*
>everyone just keep fighting and waging war

Attached: 1491837516487.png (416x279, 73K)

Are they pretending Shogun never existed or something, or is this just a really veiled "yeah we're spreading our cheeks wide open for those chink dollars now, fuck you"?

Have you tried the game? It's pretty decent and a great foundation upon which to build Early Modern Total War.
Korea dlc when

>wanting CA to shit up Medieval like they did with Rome

>Nips bowing to chinks
How the tides have turned uh uh uh uh

Attached: sicko.png (141x248, 29K)

Would love an official TW 30 Years War.

Is it actually good? I kinda phased out of the coverage and hype after it looked subpar in almost every way before the release. Almost like a mobile game.

>Are they pretending Japs never existed or something
Well yeah, they're Chinks.

it's fucking chinks of course I'm not trying it, only autists who grew up with Dynsaty Warriors games care about this shit they call a war.

Dong Zhou just proved how weak the Han was, after he was dealt with everyone knew the Han was realistically finished and that one of them had to take over so they just kept going for another 90 years

CA will just turn into one of these companies like KT who pump out chink pandering trash on an annual basis

at least I can just replay the back catalogue of good games.

Chink wars are some of the most brutal and interesting ones out there famalamb. You're missing out. I did grow up with Dynasty Warriors though lmao

Attached: 1504281332630.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Me too, but someone on twg mentioned enhanced strategic gameplay with espionage and more diplomacy and I decided to watch a couple of dev letsplays.
Despite me knowing nothing about the era the chink warlords have different enough personalities and the amount of happenings is on par with badlandsbowl in Warhammer.
The unit variety is ok too, more than attila in all departments except for siege engines, probably.

AI is the same CA ai though.

Overall it's a solid game to spend time on until next historical tw and wh3, polished enough already and bound for a year or two dlcs.

HAO

Blizzard, Epic and PUBG guy are doing it too desu. Chink PC money is intimidating.

Attached: 1557153016465.png (693x700, 808K)

Though I must add that they somehow messed up the graphics. It's VERY bland (although chinese lanterns floating through the air during late winter battles are cozy). The only thing that looks ok is the global map.

Well okay, I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks.

man i've been having so much fun with this shit. loved Dynasty Warriors as a kid and finally got around to watching the Three Kingdoms series recently.

warhammer is okay but idk i definitely do like more historical settings. TW games already have so much to wrap your mind around.

Heh heh heh.

What's the meme generating 3k series show called? I want to watch it now.

Three Kingdoms (2010)

Some goodboy named Nicodemus-something has all the episodes on youtube in high quality. Google Three Kingdoms nicodemus

CHING CHING PING PONG LING LONG

Attached: _96056553_1e3a049f-fb82-4b52-9f02-055998f5a6fe.jpg (624x508, 33K)

Is CA tone deaf?

Many people bought Shogun 2 in droves, overwhelmingly majority of them were non-Japs. Warhammer was a massive success and its neither history nor does it takes place in Yurop.

Meanwhile 3 Kingdoms are mostly bought by Chinks with very few non-Chinks owning the game.

This is just CA's PR excuse of saying 'fuck you Evropatards we have a new Chink audience now'.

Thanks, m8.

>i definitely do like more historical settings
>Three Kingdoms

Attached: 1554709972685.jpg (326x275, 20K)

Guys I'm afraid, I don't want the chinks to take over the world

Attached: 1558680711772.jpg (320x313, 13K)

But how op is Lu Bu?

I love the Three Kingdoms setting and I've been waiting for this one for a very long time. For those of you who are enjoying this and watching the Three Kingdoms TV show, check out the movies Red Cliff and Red Cliff 2. Totals a little under 5 hours; my favorite movie of all time.

PFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
get blacked wyte boi

not to mention even the europe focused games had non europe based content, rome 2 had plenty of african factions, and empire didn't even taken place entirely in europe.
they're just farming for more brownie points while pretending they've done nothing but jerk off europe until now

>CA will just turn into one of these companies like KT who pump out chink pandering trash on an annual basis
How long before they fully commit and jump onto the Wuxia/Xianxia train? That shit basically prints money from the Chinese.

Attached: CX.jpg (1080x1920, 707K)

bracked*

Is that a real quote?

Africa is shit.

>Warhammer ... does it takes place in Yurop.
But it does.

China is the biggest gaming market in the world, of course you'll sell a lot if you appeal to them.
Who the fuck gonna buy african historical games?

Attached: 1558085665624.jpg (640x718, 108K)

americans

What are you not going to buy the Total War: Prester John expansion?

Only during black history month.

>console niggers on suicide watch
Nice.

wait they have a month dedicated to black people?

Watch journalists rip that Africa game apart because "Waaaah waaaah it's not historically accurate because none of the African factions have Wakandan tech in 69 BC"

A month and a day. The entirety of October as well as some black day

>trading black slaves to europeans is a game mechanic
>it's the only way to get rich in the game

Attached: 1558268474779.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Total War: We Wuz Kangz

but what do they celebrate? fucking Tyrone because he built a case in mudshit?

Just do the expansion of the Mongol Empire, you can have a fuck ton of different factions with unique units.

they're all gooks or chinks

I genuinely don't understand this game. So many of its mechanics are obtuse and lacking explanation.

They wouldn't dare, chinks wont buy a game with the mongorians in it, they'd build another wall to stop the game from getting in.

>Implying the Great Chink Wall ever stopped something

Attached: 1540411383476.jpg (261x255, 9K)

It's Wakandan Christmas with black candles

The Mongols managed to get into Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Just add the rest of Europe to the map and go nuts.

Just make a game where you kill the japanese scum.

>currency is called Negro

>Eastern Europe
no thanks

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 89K)

>Warhammer was a massive success

No it wasn't. And it was complete and utter garbage that killed the franchise.

Africa would make a pretty interesting setting for a 1914-1945 Total War game.

I mean, I wouldnt mind AfricaTW, but 3K sold only because of the dynasty warriors fanbase and chinese players, not "wow I sure do want to buy this game because it's not eurocentric"

Yeah, kinda.

>Reddit Spacing

I think Europe would make a pretty interesting setting for a 1914-1945 Total War game

b-but then you'd lose the precious few Japanese TW fans!

Attached: 1552517352339.png (1476x2028, 234K)

I honestly wouldnt mind a game set in the new world with different factions simply trying to do a land grab of america with indians and pilgrims etc.The issue is there was no giant pitched battles though, which TW is known for, it would be small scale engagements with a focus on tactics, which doesnt really seem in TWs remit.

Attached: 1523563890918.jpg (369x700, 90K)

Shogun was the best entry in the series to date. That's bad for your theory though.

Can somebody remind them they made three games set in Japan?

>Skeletons are cool
>Yeah! Skeletons are cool!
wholesome

Attached: Spooky Skeleton.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

It was so good it made me interested in the Warhammer fantasy.

>send pox-filled clothes to the natives
There's your Total War: America, bro

Yeah, it's really bizarre that they forgot their best received game and the best entry in the entire series. Wait--- Could it be that the quote in the OP is totally fabricated? Could someone check really quick? Let me google and see if OP did not make this quote up to trigger /pol/cuck cancer. Hey he did looks like OP really is a faggot after all!

Theyre...just like us.

>AI is the same CA ai though.
Wrong, there are actually improvements. On harder difficulties the AI, for example, won't waste their missile units ammunition on units that are very hard to hit, such as a single general unit.

that's kinda cute...if it was real.

OP made up the quote.

>Total War Saga: Pox Delivery
>it's a port and ship simulator

OK so assuming the next Total War will be a new setting and not Medieval 3, what setting should they do?

Emu Wars

>objective: kill all the buffalos

Didn't they have polls that asked that? I'm assuming WH and 3K were part of the top three.

>Buy the game
>Do a quick battle to see what the units are like before diving into the full game
>Leave 'Romance' mode turned on despite not knowing what it did
>Zhang Fei used some jew ability with -100 morale within 75 to make all my shield wall frontline rout
>Quit and never play Romance again
Can't tell if I'm missing out or not but Records mode is insanely fun, do you think it's worth giving Romance mode another try?

Attached: 1556390300819.jpg (239x253, 10K)

It was garbage but it was still a big success in terms of units sold iirc.

Mongel Conquest Era

>new total war is praised with the gaming community
>can't play it because I hate everything chink related because they have no soul
Sometime it's hard being a racist white man

Attached: 1557499273879.png (250x382, 154K)

Gonna need source on that, champ.

No its fucking retarded and makes everything but hero units completely disposable and almost inconsequential being there at times, making it just a "click your hero on their hero and see who wins" affair. Neat idea in theory, fucking retarded in practice.

Hm, now that you said it, I did notice something like that but written i off as a one-time thing.
Well, all the more reasons to play tw3k.

How does it feel to be retarded?

Makes it easier to look at soldiers as a resource.

Attached: sun-tzu.jpg (700x400, 63K)

I've been playing Romance and haven't tried Records yet. I'm enjoying the change of pace. The difference I imagine is that Romance is more arcadey and fast-paced, since the generals are very strong units on the field who can turn the tide of battle and fatigue is less important.

Nah. Records mode what I've wanted TW to go back to for a long time.
>Fatigue drains fast in combat and recovers very slowly, rotating fresh troops in is viable because units disengage more easily and with fewer casualties in this game
>Generals and Units only have formations or ammo types. No "inspire" or "banzai" magic abilities.
>Generals will still seek each other out for duels if you smash two bodyguard units together and it does count towards achievements
>Exclusive records mode stuff like female bodyguards for Sun Ren

everybody loves some good old samurais and ninjas, and not because it's outside of europe

Pike and Shotte

Attached: Pike.jpg (1600x900, 602K)

Scramble for Africa. Nigs get their We Wuz Kangz shit, /pol/ gets to exterminate blacks. Its perfect.

I'd like to see bronze age Mesopotamia.

>only game to do it is Med 2 late game
>you have to get to fucking late game to enjoy it, which doesnt last long and of course, requires you spend the time getting there
I really though Warhammer would do it with Empire, but the way firearms work in that is shit, and it doesnt even have pikes that work like pikes, its just spears under a different name

This is the power of compromise

Attached: Superb.png (465x481, 364K)

Expansion would be Cassowary War where cassowaries take Australia and try to conquer the world

Chinks throw more money on the one game felating them, then all the rest combined. Expect more chink shit in the future.

>Pirate games
>CA should pay attention to me instead of the Chinese!

>googled cassowary
holy fuck how many species of killer birds do you have in your shithole country located 2 miels from the sun?

Attached: 1527474061681.jpg (640x480, 26K)

God I love burgonets.

>Total War: Zulu
Yes, please.
>Come tell us how you slew, them poor Arabs two by two, like the Zulu they had spear and bow and arrows, oh how you bravely faced each one with a sixteen pounder gun, and you frightened them damn natives to their marrow
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

Attached: 200.gif (474x200, 2M)

Why is everybody shitting on Warhammer total war?

Attached: 1526517592714.png (292x355, 229K)

First one was shit at launch.

So how would they do shield coverage and damage mitigation? Buff it for the Zulus so they could slaughter brits?

It really did dumb down alot of mechanics and turned all strategy into hammer and anvil, and nothing else really.

No, they just get a huge bonus in melee.

Its shitty when putting something in a fantasy/sci fi setting is used as an excuse to simplify the game because it doesn't have to be "realistic" any more.

Just give them massive numbers advantage and a bunch of units with stalk.

>Capture an imperial city
>Shit my food is in the negative
>Trade it to Yuan Shao for thousands of gold per turn
>He's now at -41 food
>Sell him my excess food for even more gold per turn

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

I have almsot all total war games (bought them all during a massive sale) but I just can't get interested in any history period. Well I tried Medieval 2 but it's kinda getting old and the gameplay is clunky

Good shield defence in melee meaning they can at times block all damage in melee, so they really want to get into melee range to do real damage, but not completely decimate firearms users in combat.

Line of sight must be incredibly important, so armies can flank eachother in their blind spots, so you need to actually have characters facing a certain way if you want them to see the enemy, and you can see over hills like an omnipotent god, enemies can move formations completely out of sight.
Have units take cover like in Empire. Have it so you can do t hings like hide in tall grass and behind rocks etc, and crawl forward, this would introduce the use for skilled commanders who can infact see these hidden units, which can completely change how a battle goes if you do or dont have it, or you can just try and set fire to everything around you so its a blank field, but creating this fire generates smoke for a time so the enemy can move almost unseen behind it.

it's 'dumbed down' from Attila perhaps but not Rome II or even Shogun 2. If you think giant monsters, machine guns and magic wouldn't somehow affect combat strategy though you are retarded, and it's based on warhammer which also wasn't realistic. Warhammer tw has much more faction uniqueness and unit variety whereas the historicals have less of that and more campaign and tactical features, that isn't a negative point for either game. historicucks will forever be butthurt.

*cant see over hills

I never liked how line of sight worked in these games

Med 2 is the only one I consistently return to, get Stainless Steel mod for it.

It would be very cool to have screening mechanics so you can hide troop movements.

it makes the gameplay more modern?

>t. Kong Rong

nah the game if for chink "SAVING CHINA FROM HORSE FUCKERS" larpers to buy it in droves
I will make even more money than 3kangs

>Total War: Africa
>Is actually a clever way to get us into Colonial era wars
FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY!

Attached: 24th-foot-isandlwana.jpg (620x376, 55K)

>Africa

:DDD

Jesus fuck, what is it with western developers and their obsession with shoving as much niggers and gays in their games they could possibly get away with?

Come out ye black and tans, come out and fight me like a man!

>Total War
>Western devs

Attached: 1552834151496.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Someone post the comic about Dong fucking Zheng Jiang with his massive dick

>implying whities would dare to make a game about white people killing and enslaving nigs en masses

>Total War
>Not Western devs
Is this nigger serious?

Attached: 1550066760743.png (412x519, 247K)

>copies sold
But it is digital only so what they should have said is
>1 million donations received
Why don't they have the decency to admit that paying for digital is nothing more than giving a donation to a company?

Attached: 1559102168237.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Attached: 1559103443767.png (128x128, 53K)

Best client state

The best and fastest way to read all about Three Kingdoms is the manga Sangokushi which adapts the book extremely well. Not to mention how it's a manga so it's faster to go through with it than watching a tv series and reading the original book.

I wonder: does Yea Forums produce individuals such as this or merely attract them?

why this whole board is sucking chinese dicks so suddenly?

Attached: 1529173611126.jpg (600x662, 96K)

Is the Americas campaign for Med2 worth getting into or should I try Empire with Darth Mod. I would really like some musket combat.

or you could NOT be a fag and just play dynasty warriors

>seeing these idiots begging for a fan translation makes me think they should just have kept blocking it in Japan
>Blocking in Japan is better. That way you can feel superior for having it in your library
Nips are elitists as fuck

Attached: 1537804692206.gif (400x322, 2M)

PC gamers like social justice.

Chinks saved Godzilla and Alita. They're OK in my book.

Attached: 1429126733179.png (624x434, 59K)

>Chinese government = bad
>Chinese culture and history = cool
It's not that complicated.

Trying to pull off pike and shot in medieval 2 is the most janky nightmare ever. Still fun if you can pull it off though. And yeah, if you look at Empire for any length of time the amount of cut content you can spot becomes enormous. Real shame.

Is there any notable wars or eras in africa apart from egypt and north africa in general. I know population and organisation were low in sub saharan africa so there wasnt any massive empires nor armies.

Also fuck zulu war and victorian/colonial era in general. Zulu war was too small scale to be worth it and victorian era was more about guns and cannons like fall of the samurai and that gets boring fast.

Maybe bronze age total war featuring egypt, kushite kangs, middle east, anatolia and greeks. Set the game during bronze age collapse with invading sea peoples and raiding steppe nomads and it could be awesome.

the asian century is coming

>>Generals will still seek each other out for duels if you smash two bodyguard units together and it does count towards achievements

Thats it, trying out records mode.

and it's a good thing! fuck white people!

Attached: 1538617571315.png (1280x720, 2M)

But that wouldn't make him just a fag, but a gigafag with a prolapsed anus.

Fake translation, man.

But yeah they are lol

Total War gameplay does not work for modern warfare at all.

Game of Thrones

>reading an entire manga for story purposes
>playing a game
umm, user....

>Brit Goblin as hero unit
>one shot your Night King General
>gg you lose

Exploring other continents & history sounds like fun. But Africa?

>playing a game for the story
Not to mention Dynasty Warriors belongs to one of the worst genres out there only beaten by gachashit and mobas.

There's also that one 2011 anime. Didn't watch it but I know a guy who wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

>they're all gooks or chinks

Mongol empire fought, chinese, other mongols, turkic tribes, muslims from persia to egypt, eastern europeans, western europeans, indians etc. They fucked over emperors, caliphs and crusaders. It is certainly top total war material.

Attached: 1558852531977.jpg (750x725, 52K)

>line up pikes
>order to hold position so they dont move when in combat
>add muskets or arquebusiers within the spearline, just infront so they are in the gap created by the pikes between them an the enemy
>order to hold position
>if your ranged boys take too much damage after the fighting starts have a group of sword and bucklers replace them, the space made by the pikes allows units to squeeze between the gaps, allowing the ranged units to safely fall back into your lines and for your new units to replace them
Med 2 is the only TW game to actually do pike and shot combat, it works well enough, give it a try doing this.

Musou are still better than modern military shooters and other moviegames of the west though. You're just a parroting fag who never even played one on the Nightmare mode.

Attached: 1557654749723.gif (100x100, 24K)

But the question is, will CA do it justice?

None of the animes ever adapt anything more than a small part of the ROTK story though.

>chinese history
What a snoozefest. Only gets good when the Qing start getting utterly btfo by a handful of anglos in the 19th century.

As a white person I agree. West needs to collapse before we infect rest of the world with our retardation.

the face of vanilla wow players

>t.

Attached: 1539189200459.jpg (640x640, 89K)

Total war: mahabharata confirmed sirs

Anglo history only gets good when they start getting utterly colonised by pakistani in the 21th century

Antediluvian Total War

>the worst genres
you haven't played much, have you?
also, have you never played DW in co-op?
it's pretty good

NICE FAKE QUOTE /POL/TARD I SURE AM GLAD YOU FAGS MIGRATED FROM REDDIT TO SHITPOST HERE

Fucking newfag cunts.

First the normalfag invasions with TW:Warhammer, now the chinkaboos invasion with this. Total War is fucking dead.

Attached: 1478231654664.png (244x207, 82K)

Yeah but they also saved the Transformers so they deserve a nuke or ten.

Attached: china_transformers.jpg (4256x2840, 1.25M)

I've tried that before, but the way musketeers have a meltdown when given firing orders or when they take arrow fire always turns me off. Maybe I'll try again though, its been a while.

>Musou are still better than modern military shooters and other moviegames
The fact you believe this is just sad

Attached: 1558378525424.jpg (387x361, 39K)

Three kingdoms is what TW needed. Get over it faggot.

>we can finally get a monghol or turkish vs chinese expansion
>we can finally get a standalone game for both of the said factions, like a seljuk empire focused tw
>we can finally get a mesoamerican tw
>we can finally get a ye olde indian wars tw
>we'll probably get a good 3k mod for bannerlord if it releases, much better than the RotTK mod for warband
I for one welcome this future with open arms

Hasn't he killed himself yet?

How are smelly fa/tg/uys normalfags in any way?

you mean, ok in your GOOK?

Attached: dqsda.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Please, expand on your bait.

Should be noted that Im doing this with Stainless Steel which rebalances units, one of the rebalances was that musketeers dont squirt shit the moment they are attacked by something, Med 2 is great but dont play it vanilla, it has some busted shit they never fixed.

The bulk of the playerbase have never even touched the tabletop. Just check /twg/

I actually agree
warhammer lore is pretty fucking lame
three kingdoms succeeds in two ways:
>chinks
>people who played dynasty warriors

>First the normalfag invasions with Medieval 2
Fixed

CARLOS

So long as France exists he will not rest easy.

desu I dont think they could. Its too huge of an area and full of so many peoples with different culture, government and military. Still It could be pure gold. Starging as Chingis after he has united the mongol tribes. Maybe the Emperor of Jin and try to get your shit together. Khwarezmian shah during his zenith and the faggot caliph who got carpet rolled. Also there is russian princes, cuman khans and crusader states to choose from.

I wouldnt mind Seljuk game at all. Could have it just after the fall of Constantinople with each house having its own unique units.

CA are not going to release mongols, Turks, Korea or any other faction that isnt Chinese.

You are all fucking stupid newfags who have no clue how shitty CA DLC is.

It had fantastic mods, though

Mods are cancer.

Are you the guy who thinks mods are cheating?

Korea could work though.

>fall of constantinople
Would be an interesting game but by that time most turkish houses were infinitely weaker than or already joined the ottomans so it would turn into just an expanded old tw game with yurop+more
Wouldnt say no to it

>how shitty CA DLC is.
Some of them were really good.

>improving the game is cancer
buy more DLC, goylem. The moddability of rome1/med2 is what made the games legendary.

>we realised players are receptive to the history of past conflicts happening outside of Europe
sure
>like Africa, for example

Attached: 1479638176672.png (702x591, 627K)

Is this game any good? I liked Rome, Rome 2 (after it was patched), Medieval 2, Shogun 2, and Attila. Empire was ok, but I hated the Warhammer games because they seemed too arcade-like regarding generals and their cool-down abilities (even compared to Rome 2). The settlement management also seemed dumbed down. Is this game an improvement or a general decline from Warhammer onward? Flashy graphics notwithstanding, of course.

It's not about cheating.

Warhammer was saved with the DLC

But I like warhammer and dynasty warriors both. Three kingdoms was what I wanted for a long time. I quess its great time for me then. Also Cao Pi needs unique portrait since he was the first Cao emperor.

Attached: Edgyboy.jpg (1920x1080, 724K)

>we realised players are receptive to the history of past conflicts happening outside of Europe
But...

Attached: 250px-Total_War_Shogun_2_box_art.jpg (250x354, 28K)

Some Chinkoid will probably mod in Dynasty Warriors portraits/models

>improving the game is cancer
Yes. Developers are the ones who should fix their fucking game. Modders just promote the 'mods will fix it' attitude among devs. Why work on the game and fix stuff if someone else will do it for free?

What CA could do is make Medieval 3 and give the Muslim and Eastern factions more love.
Here are the factions I would put it;

England
France
Burgundy
Saxony
Austria
Leon and Castile
Aragon
Portugal
Milan
Venice
Sicily
Denmark
Norway
Hungary
Wallachia
Bulgaria
Eastern Roman Empire
Poland
Lithuania
Kiev
Novgorod
Khazar Khanate
Volga-Bulgaria
Sultanate of Rum
Khwarezmians
Fatimids
Al-Andalus
Mongols (Expansion)

>playing as Cao Cao
LMAO
challenge yourself my dude
Cao Cao's faction ability makes it wayyyyyy too easy

What about overhauls like the LOTR mod for Med2

>give the Muslim and Eastern factions more love
I have a trebuchet for that

Because when developers "work on the game and fix stuff" they call it a DLC and make you pay 19.99 bucks (17.99 during steam sales)

Can one of you fags ITT answer this? I want a new historical Total War game but I don't want Total War: Warhammer in a historical skin. Is that what this game ultimately is or are the Youtube videos being deceptive?

We don't play video games.

>CA thinks chinks will buy things that don't pander to them

Attached: b10f82c9fab304518a33cefa7465394a9fe90654.jpg (307x328, 42K)

beat me to it.

wow cute girl
what's her name?

Already answered ITT. Faggot.

If you don't like their practices then you should ignore their games.

This game is in a similar vein as Shogun 2 was. The gameplay is solid total war fare with every faction having very similar units. If you like three kingdoms/china you might like it. If you have no idea what three kingdoms is or have no interest in this period it will get boring fast, unless you really really like the general duel system.

Screencap this. The next historical title will be scramble for africa, early victorian era.

zulu will be buffed and stronger and more moral than any white civilization. It will also go on long diatribes about white atrocities and poor niggers. But you will still get to mow down blacks.

If it doesn't have Wakanda then it will be boycotted by journalists

Good luck trying to hit anything. Those things are next to useless.

>when /pol/lets hear Africa they instantly think of niggers and vent their insecurities

when I hear Africa Total War I think of Bronze Age Egypt fuck yeah

Attached: 1382237577_khopesh.gif (600x600, 126K)

no u

But Cao Cao is my favourite guy of them all. I always play his campaign first in dynasty warriors with Sun family as close second.

In that case you still paying the devs for the content that they didn't create.

>this game is really successful because of asians
>lets make a game for poor niggers xD
Genius

Attached: china.jpg (876x852, 231K)

Who said anything about paying anyone?

>In that case you still paying the devs for the content that they didn't create.
nigger what

if we are lucky, we will get the crimean war too.

You can't make a game about Egypt without Near East and Mesopotamia, and that's hardly Total War Africa.

These are the same people who made the west african trade nodes ivory instead of slaves in Empire. And that was 2009. Nobody is going to touch the victorian period and especially not CA

I did not even think about it, WHAT A HIT

Attached: 1550213599781.jpg (513x378, 48K)

>conquered China
Guess who's getting blacklisted by Chinese ISPs

I'm not reading 200+ posts of absolute dick-riding, fanboy garbage.

The dueling system looked retarded to me since generals in most of the previous games are supposed to be extremely important units that can be easily killed if you're not careful (since they're not supposed to be godlike). The rest of your description sounds good so I guess I'll be picking this up eventually. Total War: Warhammer burned me and almost turned me off from the series.

lmao

It feels a lot like Shogun 2 but the diplomacy is really impactful and you don't become totally unstoppable once you hit about 25% of the map conquered.

I don't think generals duel in the realistic mode. Pretty sure in that mode they act like generals from previous games. They only duel in Romance mode which is supposed to be more closely based on the novel than history. The generals are singular units with health bars, you can put them into the middle of 100 enemies and just pull them out when they get low HP.

Modfags don't even buy the game and then they wonder why old-style mod support is gone.

>unskippable in-campaign cutscenes with sad music hoist white guilt on anyone who plays

Don't underestimate them.

The generals can be stupid powerful on romance mode so if you're just looking for a standard clash of armies go with records mode.

It's RottK user. Godlike generals are to be expected.

Sounds like you're just desperate for a topic to bitch about, to be quite frank with you famalamazoid

>Sounds like you're just desperate for a topic to bitch about
Well, we are on Yea Forums.

sure you can, pre Dynastic Egyptian City states and surrounding Barbarian tribes would be more than enough for a total war campaign

>He doesn't enjoy killing chinks

Attached: cl4i6wq0whi11.png (1920x1080, 877K)

So even in standard mode they function like generals/elite specialists from Warhammer: Total War instead of a halfway decent cav unit that can be easily killed? Do they have superpower cool-down abilities, too?

>bannerlord
Why are people still mentioning it? Is it cruelty? Or are they still blissfully deluded?

Attached: 1553471043689.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

I'm not the one who bitches about 'good old Medieval 2 mod days'.

Tercio era

No unit variety. Just barabarian savages on all sides. Egypt didn't get interesting until whites/semetics took over and started building decent sized civilizations.

>surrounding Barbarian tribes
What fucking tribes?

I enjoy killing chinks as a white european man, not as another chink

t-this year!

Attached: 1552918578215.png (822x802, 680K)

you've heard it here first, boys:
>Total War: Shaka
>coming 2nd quarter 2020

What's the point of making the game about just one country then you can make a game about the whole region?

No in the records mode generals are just a small unit with a bodyguard crew, and if engaged they could be instantly killed like in other TW games.

>make one post about defending med2 to someone who thought it was the beggining of the end
>lol ure bitching about it
You need prescription glasses and a shotgun to the mouth

They are actually drawing near their deadline or something
They will be hosting a multiplayer beta soon user
They'll also attend gamescom this year as well

Alright, this sounds great, then. Thanks for the info, user.

There is no history in Africa till the XIX century, so it won´t be a problem.
Also TW: Chinks is way better (and comfy) than expected

Think of it as making your pokemon fight.

>what are numidians and lybians
hello histlet
plenty of unit variety
>Egypt didn't get interesting until whites/semetics took over
oh I see you are a literal retard

>There is no history in Africa till the XIX century
Don't worry, they will invent some.

imagine not playing one of the best total war titles because of /pol/tard cuckold mentality

have sex incel

Attached: 1559343256890.jpg (618x420, 58K)

>defending med2
Where? You do understand that mods are not part of the game, right?

>Gods...I hate whites...My grandfather hated them too, even before they cut off his hands.

No, just studied anthropology. Good thing your idea is useless and will never ever happen in any total war game ever.

because a Total War set in ancient Egypt (actual ancient, not Ptolemy larpers) would be fresh and interesting
maybe set it during the fall of the Bronze Age cultures.

>the fun assassination videos are now replaced with white guilt shaming videos.
>Every time you trade in slaves, you have to watch a video of Ngombo Zweliaweh get his arms chopped off in brutal detail by a smirking nigel.

Ah, yes, the "surrounding" areas of Tunisia and Algeria. Why don't you take a course in Geography before calling other people histlets, you fucking dumbass?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-01 12-27-00.png (509x337, 14K)

rise of persia. it involves several great and recognisable civilizations and happened in a relatively short span of time to make it fit into a video game

The face of autism.

>because a Total War set in ancient Egypt would be fresh and interesting
And that's why we should ignore it ties to the rest of the ancient world? How is it good to have less stuff than we might get?

Not lying but this has been the most engaging TW campaign experience Ive played in a long time
>comfy Adam Smith shenanigans with trading and commerce
>MARRIAGES
>Rome 1 tier detail on the campaign i.e. trading caravans and peasants mining as well as buildings being displayed on the in game battle map
>diplomacy actually fucking works
>you can play tall instead of just expanding like crazy
>no more late game slog since the AI will know its defeated and will willingly become your vassal or abdicate emperorship
The only thing I wish is they improve the battles

what the fuck are you going on about retard?
Numidians and Libyans fought Egyptians plenty of times in the Bronze age.

Yes, so did the middle eastern civilizations. Difference is, the latter are far more interesting than a bunch of tent dwellers in the desert.

>Total War: Bronze Age
>Mycenian Greeks vs Ancient Egypt vs Phoenicians
>play against the clock as the inevitable collapse is looming
>fight for supremacy of the mediterranean sea and balance your resources to hold of the other empires while building fortifications against the great collapse
>game randomly chooses which version of the collapse it will be now
>maybe an alien invasion
>maybe a horde of germanics starting a war
>maybe the sea people will rise from Atlantis

pretty fucking sweet if i do say so myself.
Could ever appease SJWs and incels alike with black egyptians and white greeks.
What's not to love ?

This would actually be very cool. I'd love to play a Total War game in the pre-classical/biblical era.

Is it possible for them to add some of the graphics options to total war warhammer 2?

Three kingdoms runs very well and the AA is way better

Egypt didn't start fighting with the mesopotamians and Levantes until the New Kingdom, during the Old and Middle Kingdoms it was largely barbarians.

>white greeks

>incels
using that term means you don't belong on this website you reddit faggot.

Attached: 4u.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

It's too late for that now

I like ancient stuff, but it's too much into the fantasy territory. I'd prefer something like this:
>start in the 7th century BC
>show fall of Assyrian Empire
>show neo-Babylonian kingdom
>the final stage of the game is about Cyrus and his conquest

There are theories regarding greeks origins being more nordic than caucuses or semetics. They certainly were not the turkmen rapebabies of today.

They are just like us!

did you just wewuz?

Attached: 1557930591296.png (300x385, 66K)