Zero Time Dilemma

I'm about to start playing this game after having finished 999 and VLR. This time I've learned the lesson, and I trained myself to notice foreshadowing elements even just in the cover. If the guy (Probably Junpei) with the same position as Zero's shadow isn' the Zero I'm gay and blind. Previous game covers foreshadowed the big twist and this one will be no exception. Can't wait to see the conclusion to VLR and discover who brother really is

Attached: zero-time-dilemma-comparison.jpg (1600x800, 233K)

Oh god you poor fool.

Attached: 1552710468043.png (851x768, 771K)

You are in for a wild, disappointing ride.

Attached: 1470811278516.jpg (529x457, 35K)

Rip in peace OPs hopes and dreams.

I finished this a few weeks ago
Prepare for disappointment

If you're not baiting I'm legitimately sad for you, user.

Attached: AAAAAAA.jpg (500x400, 91K)

Wew lad I've finished the game in five minutes, bravo. Truly we all were the Zero Time Dilemma

Joking aside, I haven't read your replies as I want to go in blind, as much as possible. I suppose the game will really start with the wrong option, the red coin. In any case I'm off

If you're smart you'll stop after the first coin flip and accept it as the canon ending to the series

>mfw you realize none of the Q Team are shifters and there's no reason for them to participate the game

Attached: 232323.jpg (247x357, 43K)

Not OP, but I was planning to buy this game tomorrow to play it as well. Is it as bad as you all say or is it a meme to throw off players like Raymond Shields being the mastermind in AAI2?

Attached: godot-zoom(b).gif (256x192, 29K)

It's pretty fuckin bad

it's terrible.

I tried to but I can't finish this game. It's so fucking boring.

just finished it a week ago and I was about to open a thread about it
why people hate this game again?
also post memes

>Can't wait to see the conclusion to VLR and discover who brother really is

Attached: 1547501392361.jpg (286x327, 17K)

>why people hate this game again?
If you've really played it you should know. The quality of the game as a whole and the writing even plummeted compared to the prequels.
>Western artstyle/feeling
Since the day the picture with Diana/Sigma and the chair was released, we should have realized how bad things were going to be. It was the first red herring
>Low budget, almost total garbage 3D sprites and animations completely ruining the atmosphere
>Cinematic experience, ditching the VN style for the most insignificant twist in gaming
And no, the shadows being there or the chibi things and such can't justify how retarded and pointless it was.
>Different writers for the different teams
>"ZTD can be played by newcomers in the series as well!"
>Alien transporters
>Carlos 2 plothole
>Garbage and easy puzzles

From the top of my head. I haven't replayed the game in almost 3 years (already...) but these were the worst offenders for me.

Attached: gay.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

Oh no no no no

>Can't wait to see the conclusion to VLR and discover who brother really is
Oh, poor user...

Attached: 901038474612.png (641x824, 661K)

>Carlos 2 plothole
???

During the bulk of the game, the story is a convoluted mess (on purpose) making you time jump all over the place, on different timelines.

And when the story does move forward, not hidden by the scrambled portions, it's incredibly bad. With forced drama contrived reasons as to why characters act psychotic.I's fun when the story is scrambled, you butt in, get chased by a chainsaw, leave wondering what led her to that.
Except the actual reason is just "lol another character just cheat the rules so we can have a shocking scene"

Zero 3 is Sigma and Diana's son Delta. He's also Phi's sister. The game is another training camp for the espers so they can stop the REAL bad guy.

>He's also Phi's sister.

It wasn't the story we were originally going to get unfortunately.

Yeah. The alien teleporters fucked up his gender when it was used a second time on Delta. It removed his penis and now he's mad at everyone and tries to kill off his extended family if they don't solve a riddle. They do solve the riddle, and she awards them with a ton of gold and the family gets fucked and starts killing each other over the money. One couple manages to successfully kill everyone in the shelter. However Delta and Sigma's son Kyle escapes before a bomb is set off on the island. On the sea, Delta feels guilty for everything so he ties a ingot of gold and sinks to the bottom of the ocean. Kyle goes after him and drowns. He loses his memory and gets cared by Clover. They both write a book together about what happened in the shelter.

Attached: 1468358796989.jpg (749x1301, 356K)

This is too COMPLEX for me, user!!! The morphogenetic field is not real! UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It's all useless!!!

Attached: BattlerCry.png (384x482, 210K)

>However Delta and Sigma's son Kyle

Attached: 1551475890773.gif (213x199, 339K)

It's so bad it becomes funny, like a b-movie.

Attached: 1487467135826.png (621x334, 306K)

Umineko was way too fucking long. Yeah yeah, I get it it's the journey not the destination. They could've cut 2 episodes and it would've paced better. I did enjoy Lion's chapter but fuck that sucks he still gets shanked. You happened to remember who shanks lion?

C O M P L E X M O T I V E S

Attached: 1558911983784.png (719x404, 492K)

I played this turd for literally 10 minutes and I could feel the dogshit quality oozing off it, I don't know how anyone could finish it.

I get that you want to see the resolution to the series, but any resolution that comes out of a game like that is obviously going to suck.

>tfw I went 3 weeks without visiting any website that might have spoilers
>turns out it's dogshit
That ending was so disappointing. What pissed me off the most was Kyle was no where to be seen. Fuck them for building up so much hype for it

Attached: 1559183729235.jpg (540x581, 52K)

It's been a long time I've read umineko but wasn't it Kyrie? Unless if shanked has a different meaning, other than 'killed'.

But why did Kyrie do it again? There was no riddle nonsense. Was she just trying to get Rudolf as the next lead?

What? Half of what you just wrote aren't flaws. I'm glad Uchikoshi strayed away from the weeb tropes that killed VLR in the first place. Just look at Dio, Alice or Clover

I can't be the only one that actually liked VLR and ZTD art design and models. It added to the uncanny vibe.

Ztd's models weren't awful. the animation however...

Is bad.

Attached: Carlos 2.jpg (1058x219, 117K)

Where the fuck did the overseeing Akane from VLR go

I remember in another Zero Escape thread people were talking about similar VN's made by the same people or something. What are those games and where can I buy them?

infinity series (Never7, Ever17, Remember11)
made pre ZE and you can just pirate them the company's already dead
Punchline from Uchikoshi (idk about how good it is never watched the anime or played it)
I/O and Root Double from Nakazawa (uchi's former cowriter) which are also sci fi stories. You can pirate IO and get RD on steam.

Remember 11 and Ever 17 ?

Attached: 1558473122281.png (473x592, 250K)