Which daedric prince would you worship

which daedric prince would you worship

Attached: 6ezcIkU1U.jpg (1484x1554, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LldRcnufLb8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dNxuRPT1Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of them. Just be an argonian occaisionally get high and fuck the nord wife next door.

The one that steps on me and cause me "my little boy".

The one with the biggest tits

outta my way daedra fucking shits

Attached: pelinal.jpg (637x358, 98K)

The one that gives my the sword that sucks people off, she seems cool als oa sexy voice.

Molag Bal the King of Rape

Attached: molag bal.jpg (879x909, 98K)

based

none, daedric worship is for nigger elves

Meridia.

By Azura, by Azura, BY AZURA!

Hermaeus Mora, maybe then I will be smart.

>argonian occaisionally get high
Yea, cause its not Khajiit fucks that lives primary on moon sugar, better blame argonians. fuck you furryfag

Sanguine for the orgies and booze

Smite Mommy Meridia. I've only played Daggerfall and Skyrim, but she's my favorite in both of them. I also like her progression between them.

>Her temple is thriving
>"Oh, hello, X broke his promise with me. Won't you kindly teach him the fatal error of his wrongdoing? I'll give you this wonderful ring for your troubles."

>Her temple is corrupted, her followers scattered or gone
>*righteous fury intensifies*
>"If they love me not, how can my love reach them?"
>"Forget the ring. Take this flaming holy sword and with it purge corruption from the dark corners of the world. Wield it in my name, that my influence may grow!"
Yes, Mom.

Attached: 1.jpg (233x103, 6K)

One of the sexy bitches standing to the side

whats perywinkle's deal? I remember looking up lore on him and it basically just said he's the weakest bitch of all the daedra and doesn't do shit.

He's my least favorite daedra in Skyrim. Cool artifact, but worst prince.

This.

This one?

Attached: 1558854922722.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Sheobro

I remember jacking off to Nocturnal's model in the everglow because of how much THIGH that dress showed along with her feet. So probably her.

I wouldn't because I'm not an edgelord.

Sheogorath

he's CUTE!!!

Attached: i can feel it.png (324x301, 138K)

He has one of the only actually useful artifacts, it makes you impervious to dragon breath and the majority of spells

His deal is pestilence
Behind every plague outbreak there is Perywinkle

I think he meant getting high on the hist, lorelet

Attached: pzaq9toaf8c01.jpg (997x3507, 425K)

>all these people not picking Jyggalag the most overpowered daedric prince who had to be taken down a peg because all the other daedric princes feared him.

It's okay in the next timeline reset he'll get to be king fuck dragon.

I wouldn't say "only." Masque of Clavicus is the best barter item in the game, and Hircine has 2 (T W O) incredibly useful artifacts, both of which you can get at the same time (free werewolf transformation ring and Savior's Hide, a solid magic (15%) and poison resist item that gets you to cap with breton (25%), alteration (30%), and Agent of Mara (15%), total = 85%). Azura's gets you a free, reusable black soul gem. Nocturnal's Skeleton Key will never not be useful.

While most of the weapon daedric artifacts are trash, Mehrune's Razor's one-shot ability doesn't require recharging, making it fun to use.

None of that detracts from how great Shield-breaker is. Just saying it's not the "only actually useful" one.

Hist is the other story, you don't get high by it. Hist shows you the way of your life

How is Meridia edgy?

Attached: Capture.jpg (4659x3600, 1.13M)

This.

sorry fren, most people think Skyrim nowadays when they think daedric princes and jyggalag isn't in it

Am I the only one who finds TES inherently boring as a setting due to the vast amount of outright confirmed lore, mythology, religion, and metaphysics? It feels like there's no potential for mystery, no place for smaller secrets, oddities, or seemingly otherworldly phenomena, everything can be traced back either to the gods, the daedric princes, or Sithis.

>how was the universe created? we know
>do gods and demons exist? they do and we can talk to them and see them in the sky
>what's going to happen? everything's going to reset

It's also becoming abundantly clear Bethesda is only using it as a bare minimum setting for their "action RPG" bullshit, they have no larger plans for the setting or universe, no overarching stories told in the background of several games, no world changing events, reveals, twists, power upsets, pantheon changes, revolutionary involvement of higher beings etc. It feels like life in the aftermath of actually interesting times, I want a story that changes the continent forever, not one that preserves the status quo.

"Overpowered" isn't in my criteria of what I'd choose to worship. "Was overpowered but now nerfed" even less so.

If Molag Bal was "the most overpowered daedric prince, never nerfed, can beat your dad in a fight 100% of the time best ever" I still wouldn't fucking worship him and his humongous rape dick. What a dumb way to rate anything.

the yandere one

Morrowind is all but destroyed except for maybe vvanderfall
and if you consider ESO related to lore, cyrodil is all but destroyed as well I wouldn't though fucking faggot dreamworld

eso is set long before canon

Can someone label these?

Nocturnal, but not skyrim's shitty version

Mephala, Calvicous Vile, Molag Bal, Mehrunes Dagon, Sanguine, Naimra, Malacath, Meridia, Haemous Mora, Boethia, Vaermina, Nocturnal, Hircine, PerywinkleI forget his actual namehe's gay though Sheoggorath and Azura

Not pictured, Jyggalag

peryite

Thanks

he's right by sheo tho

None. I'll always be a loyal worshiper of Stendarr

Attached: my nigga.png (221x503, 141K)

>Not pictured, Jyggalag
He's right there.

Attached: 1514877647192.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Jygga is side hugging Sheogorath

Isn't Jyggalag the dude Sheogorath is hanging from

Based, 100% accurate and Nord-pilled.

Fuck elves.

Who created pelinel to fight the elf guy again? Haven't touched TES in years.

Did they ever state what happened to the dwarves?

Jyggalag, because he bodies every other prince and is aesthetic as fuck.

The problem with an overarching plot that changes is that you can't keep it good forever. To make a TV analogy out of it, if you keep going with a plot that always shifts, you end up with something like the Walking Dead, or Supernatural, where the plot either devolves into an inane convoluted mess, or ends - and then keeps going because sequels make money. And that isn't even mentioning shows or game series with a lot of build up and shitty endings.
Elder Scrolls takes small risks that are enough to shake up individual entries, so it plays out a lot more like an episodic show like Star Trek or Doctor Who. It gets bogged down in its own conventions, and loses mystery, but has much longer lasting appeal and can keep going far longer.

>Not pictured, Jyggalag
That was bothering me too, so I shopped him in.

Attached: Capture.png (1484x1554, 1.38M)

Is ESO canon? if not, why? I haven't played it so I'm curious

Attached: 1391470120610.jpg (276x277, 34K)

>the vigilant's only reason for existing is to be killed by vampires
Fuck you, todd

no it very much gets you high, but less in the traditional way, if moon sugar and skooma is meth, then hist sap is lsd/shrooms

CHIM'ed themselves out of existence or something

yes, but i like to think of it as an unreliable narrator

like most of elder scrolls games

Can you read? It’s a new tab and a google search, you retard.

...That guy IS Jyggalag, not Pelinal Whitestrake.

hermaeus mora because obvious reasons.

Attached: Hermaeus_Mora_Concept_Art.jpg (750x350, 131K)

Attached: 1557355980734.jpg (640x480, 32K)

I miss Sheogorath's characterization from before Oblivion.

they opposite CHIM'd themselves

well kind of, they didnt exactly zero sum, they became skin for their giant robot "No" god ~probably~

Yes and no. Reading the books about the dwarves tells what led to their disappearance, and you do help Arniel(one of the teachers in the College of Winterhold in Skyrim) recreate the event(culminating in his own permanent disappearance), but it's never stated where they went, or what exactly happened.

>Meridia
Dawnbreaker is still the coolest artifact though.

Attached: Words_of_the_Fallen_Pages_1-2.png (862x646, 1.1M)

Asriel Dreemurr

Yeah, she's sexy

Wow, he fits right in!

>She

Mora is the cutest Prince, and thus, the correct choice.

Attached: hermamora_by_voidspacer-dccjv56.png (896x900, 584K)

Pretty sure it's the oldest game in the timeline. 2nd Era instead of 3rd/4th Era so it's like 1500 years before Skyrim.
Canon but expect contradictions and retcons.

i wanna be a dark elf trap vampire that's a slave to Malacath's brand so im forced to service big orc cock all day

HIS voice is pretty sexy desu
youtube.com/watch?v=LldRcnufLb8

>has no overly ambitious motive
>just wants to have fun and fuck with people
I'll pick this

Probably Meridia

Hermeaus Mora but I'd never admit it, especially to him. I'd also be as difficult as physically possible whenever dealing with him. I suspect he gets a little joy out of disproving the delusion of control in people he deals with

>eso shit
>canon

Attached: 6C36D8BB6D0E40CDBDE16AC812F84802.png (900x900, 1.15M)

No!

Attached: wba557nndj911.jpg (690x1080, 133K)

It's just the Imperial Guard voice

Anyone else want to see a spinoff series that revolves entirely around the aedra and daedra shit? Sounds more interesting than playing a nobody in yet another open world ARPG with more stripped mechanics.

>Being tsundere to herma mora
Cute , tsundere dunmer might be the OP waifu

>brought me into existence
>BACK in the Colored Rooms
I don't understand the context at all. So the dude was dead, brought back to life, died again, and he's mad because he wasn't brought to life forever?

It's canon and there is nothing you can do about it.

it unfortunately is
but then again thats another reason to play

Vaermina so I always get a good night’s sleep and theoretically if you got on her good side you could have enough influence on your dreams to enjoy any of the fantasies Sanguine could offer you but without ill effects on your body.

I don't consider it canon until it's referenced in a real game.
So probably in TES 6
but by then I'll be so disappointed in the trash fire that will be TES 6 I won't care anymore.

>Gods, I'll miss them
Do people in Elder Scrolls every actually say it like that? Isn't it always "by the divines" or "by the Daedra"

you hear "gods" a lot in skyrim and oblivion. Obviously not in morrowind because they're daedra dustniggers

>not striving to attain Daedric Princehood yourself

Attached: 1520379853116.jpg (620x720, 49K)

teso is garbo and should not be referenced,

>Daedric Prince (Female)
How to proceed?

Attached: 47152841725.png (500x432, 129K)

Hero of Kvatch tried that. He doesn't recommend it.

>every daedric prince have something unique going on about him
>sanguine looks like an ordinary dremora that got drunk
Why

I want an Elder Scrolls game where at the start you're given a sword in one hand, a mace in the other, and only one objective
>all fucking elves must fucking hang

If I remember correctly, this guy (Darien Gautier) got carried away in a fight against Molag Bal and the last ayleid heroic sacrificed himself to save him. But the ayleid guy wasn't quick enough, and died for nothing.
Meridia saved Darien instead, so he pledged loyalty to her. From the start, she planned on using him and abandoning him, because she is a daedra and that is what they do. If Darien had chosen to just die instead of serving Meridia, he would have gone to whatever the Breton afterlife is or reincarnated, but instead his soul is consigned to Oblivion.

Either Azura or Meridia, probably Azura because she's hawt.

sorry i am a bit drunk

Attached: hgj.png (1245x673, 1.44M)

Azura. She would be the only one that would actually care about her followers. She maybe vain, but she is vain in the classic sense. Be loyal to her, and she will be loyal to you back.

For me it's Peryite

Darien was actually created by Meridia, I believe.

But doesnt he literally become the new sheogorath, the most leisurely Daedric Prince next to Sanguine? Doesn't sound so bad

Attached: 1530679041941.jpg (354x259, 36K)

>died again Molag Bal
>would have gone to anywhere but a soul gem for Molag's amusement
Something isn't computing here. This is ESO right?

The Thalmor shall rise soon brother

The Alyeid guy didn't die immediately. He succumbed after they were whisked away to a sanctuary.

Do the Daedra have a leader or a "king"? They all feel like lieutenants to me.

Nah, Princes all just wanna do their own thing.

I don't claim to know the slightest bit of ES lore but I think that's what they are. Sort of like the chaos Gods from warhammer all in charge of their own realms

>They all feel like lieutenants to me.
In wat world does "The King of Rape" feels like a lieutenant to you?

Becoming Sheogorath also means becoming absolutely batshit crazy

As a Paladin is it ok to use Dawnbreaker? It is a daedric artifact and your need to do Meridia's quest to get it. Also for a game that has Gods and temples, why are there so few paladins in Elder scrolls

Attached: 46182453384795944d9d7a22ab99ba8c.jpg (517x369, 42K)

In the next quest you mantle Akatosh and beat the souls out of Molag Bal, so he wouldn't have been captured that long. But like the other guy said, he died in Meridia's sanctuary in Coldharbour.

There is Sithis, but he’s not even sentient; being literally the void. Each Daedric price is a self contained world of themselves. They are not all powerful except when you are in their realms of oblivion.

I just went and reread his lines. It's iffy. He has a father, but doesn't know his mother and can't remember his childhood well. For whatever it's worth, the Psijics also wanted to study him and his power.

As a religious Paladin? No. She’s not good, she’s just anti-undeath. She’s pretty bad, considering that she favored the Aeyleids.

>because she is a daedra and that is what they do
To be exact, Meridia is an aedra who was forced to setup home base in Oblivion. She is the only daedric prince not born solely from the blood of Padomay, but rather the mingled blood, like the other aedra, giving her the capacity of good and evil.

It's funny that ESO is the one to give her that lore, while also the only game to call her "as deceiving as the other princes." You can tell the team didn't have much homogeneous direction in stuff like this.

So who are the benevolent gods of ES? Because with all these magical, all powerful evil gods around someone has to be helping mortal races

The 9 Divines, various Elven and Mannish gods. Basically Aedra, and mortal Heroes who achieved Apotheosis.

>As a Paladin
Well, you'll have to be more specific. The Vigilants are basically a paladin order, but because of the whole Oblivion Crisis they abhor all things daedra and would murder you for touching Dawnbreaker. That's just them, however. There are plenty other orders - and individuals that are zealous adherents to their patron divine - that don't have daedra hate-boners and wouldn't care.

So yes, it's okay.

Only an Elven paladin can justify wielding Dawnbreaker.

Attached: AF4BEDE6-344C-4A89-9B73-ED1518F370A3.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

I wonder how much good she does because she is inherently good, and how much good she does because she very much acts like the Daedric Prince of fucking over other daedra, which will inevitably make her look good.
I believe ESO specifically set up Meridia in this role to reinforce the "no good daedra" motif that has been kicking around for some time now, at least as far back as Morrowind.

>Meridia is an aedra
She is of the Magna Ge, not truly an Aedra.

Is there a documented case of people fucking a lesser Daedra? I mean, some Daedra, like Aureals and Flame Atronachs, are humanoids and look attractive too. We have people who wanna fuck ugly shit like Argonians in the lore (as evidenced by Lusty Argonian Maid) so there ought to be powerful individuals who could overpower, restrain, and then mating press a snarling and struggling Aureal.

Attached: Alternate_Golden_Saint_card_art.png (1024x1024, 1.02M)

I mean, there's the dremora in morrowind who promises to be gentle when he rapes you
so probably

Based

Attached: CF53B15E-2A47-454C-BF03-42736FBFDA67.jpg (672x372, 81K)

Malacath himself had a son, at least until a Anne Marie tricked him to kill his son.

well malacath was once an aldmer so...

>Daedric Prince of fucking over other daedra
Rereading ESO's lore book on her, she's not even a daedric prince at all. She literally setup in Oblivion just to spite the daedra.

>The Lords of the Chaos-Realms chided Merid-Nunda for her trespass and bade her return to Aurbis, claiming all existing spheres as their own. But Merid-Nunda formed of her substance a great drag-lens, and the light of Magnus was bent thereby. The rays [carved? focused?] a new sphere from the chaos, which Merid-Nunda, [laughing? sparkling?], did claim for her own.
If I'm reading this right, the princes told her "Fuck off, we're full" and she's just like "Well what about right HERE" *shoves her divine dick into a new oblivion realm, laughing as she does*

Remind me of the difference. They were the first spirits to setup shop in Aetherius. That would mean she only has the blood of Anu and none of Padomay, making her incapable of being truly evil?

Would you a mephala?

Attached: ztpw7pyv9lr11.jpg (1200x1200, 215K)

Isn't he a reincarnation of Lorkhan?

>Nocturnal

Attached: ON-npc-Nocturnal.jpg (895x895, 186K)

Nah. Only Daedra I'd fuck are Molag Bal, Dagon, Sanguine, Malacath, Mora, Hircine, and Peryite.

Because that's how he was portrayed in Skyrim. I liked him better as a fat daedra with a huge grin.

>Only Daedra I'd fuck are Molag Bal
sweetie. Molag Bal would be fucking you with his canon barbed cock

Nice.

I don't think the distinction between any of those things has to do with their composition, but rather their relative power level and what they did during the creation of mundus.
If I have this right, the greater spirits that stuck around for the entire creation of mundus and died/slept became the Aedra. The lesser spirits became men and elves. Some greater spirits saw through Lorkhan's trick and fucked off of the mundus project early, and decided to make their own realms with blackjack and hookers. They became the daedric princes. Lesser spirits that followed them became the rest of the daedra. The spirits who were fooled at first, and left part way through, returned to aetherius with weakened power. Meridia was on the aetherius bus, but was kicked back to Oblivion for consorting with deadric princes and other daedra.
That is at least my understanding of it.

this

WE

Ew what the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1553762276957.jpg (500x666, 81K)

I was pretty pissed at first when I saw that, but there is actual decent lore justification. Nocturnal is from the previous kalpa just like the redguards are, so giving her a redguard model at least kind of makes sense. shame the lazy fuckers didn't follow through on the idea and made her shrikes pale as ghosts

I'm fine with this

>I don't think the distinction between any of those things has to do with their composition
It's [The Annotated Anuad]

>The long and furious battle ended with Anu the victor. He cast aside the body of his brother, who he believed was dead, and attempted to save Creation by forming the remnants of the 12 worlds into one -- Nirn, the world of Tamriel. As he was doing so, Padomay struck him through the chest with one last blow. Anu grappled with his brother and pulled them both outside of Time forever.

>The blood of Padomay became the Daedra. The blood of Anu became the stars. The mingled blood of both became the Aedra (hence their capacity for good and evil, and their greater affinity for earthly affairs than the Daedra, who have no connection to Creation).

And then there's [Aedra and Daedra]
>Aedra created the mortal world and are bound to the Earth Bones. Daedra, who cannot create, have the power to change.
Yet Meridia creates, both The Colored Rooms (as opposing to claiming it) and her Aurorans.

Both of those are books present outside of ESO, if that matters.

Attached: 46852-1559373851-978112681.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

>not wanting to visit 100,000 realms of pleasure

Attached: vo54tqz8te4z.jpg (2048x2048, 314K)

Of course she's my princefu, though I wishe they made her look more elegant here rather than looking like she is dressed in things that looks like she found on the ground

Attached: mam.jpg (417x480, 24K)

This. There is literally no reason to not worship sanguine.

hermaeus did nothing wrong
the skaal shoulda just given him the knowledge

get your shit tier kemonomimi waifu out of here before i obliterate her

Attached: 1553549056895.jpg (2408x3320, 511K)

Unironically all of them. They all seem like total bros in different ways.

Sanguine's realm seems great at first.

A realm of unlimited sex, alcohol drugs food it's great. Sanguine is your bro there encourage you to keep going.

You have the pick of as many women or men as you want. Eventually your dick is tired, you're feeling full and the drugs are making you want to take a break. But that's not allowed. Sanguine is there to make sure you keep going.

You're held down against your will. Sex keeps happening until your dick is bleeding and it hurts everytime. You have so much alcohol you're getting liver damage. The food is making you fat and you can't stop eating. The drugs are making you feel sick but they don't stop.

Sanguine is unrestricted pleasure and vice but it's Sanguine's pleasure. So while you're being mounted for the 500th day in a row with a broken bleeding dick with a beer belly and getting fucked up with skooma and the pain won't stop Sanguine is there making it continue.

It was all the sex, drugs, food and alcohol you ever wanted right?

Tell me how the disease dragon ever seems like a bro. If it weren't for that beautiful shield, I never would have helped him.

Did they hire the mortal kombat studio to design her?

You said it user, not me. There's no evidence to suggest that shit happens and all evidence points to Sanguine handling his followers better than most.

You think the new elder scrolls will be as heavy om the porn mods as Skyrim? Fallout 4 is barren comparitively.

Attached: 1453309568271.jpg (500x412, 47K)

Sounds like you're mistaking Sanguine for Slaanesh. In Skyrim's quest, you visit a part of his realm, and they're just having a casual night party under the stars, drinking beers and telling jokes. It's not all over-stimulation until your dick falls off and blood is pouring from your every orifice.

Show me an in game source for that. Unless this is just your fan-fiction.

Usually gods of disease tend to be lenient toward their followers, but I'll admit I'm not too well versed on the lore. Spellbreaker's worth its weight in gold tho

Is there anything in-universe that suggests this?

That's because Fo4 models look pretty foul
Bethesda will always give their own baby more love instead of the one they adopted

Attached: 2964737-smashing.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Depends on how hard Beth tries to shill paid mods. If they find a way to restrict the modding community it might be a disaster.

Her being a redguard is NOT the problem.

Peryite is kind of a weird one. His sphere is natural order and menial tasks. I like to think of him as an automatic system of stability for the world. Unlike the others he doesn’t really push hard to be worshipped and he doesn’t have grand ambitions like some of the other princes. It’s almost just in his nature to go unnoticed, just sort of keeping things running smoothly in the background. Humans know him by pestilence and disease because that’s the kind of thing humans are concerned with.

>buck teeth
>gap in said buck teeth
>granny hands
>those fucking calves
>appears to be bald
jesus christ

It'd be dumb. Mods are what keep the game going for so many years after launch. Hell sometimes I'll start it up and fuck something every once in a while to this day.

His sphere is literally debauchery, hedonism and passionate indulgences of your darker natures.

He isn't your bro who you have a pint with and call it a night. Nor does he force you into anything but his sphere implies tempting you into the limit and not stopping.

At the minimum he gets you so hooked on everything you'd end up as an addict and wither away and die. There's a never ending party in ESO he hosts where people cannot leave

there's that ESO shit again

A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BOSOM

sorry sweetie but it's canon :-)

TES blades models look fine, except no giod facial animations, so I have high hopes.

His Skyrim quest is the opposite of lenient. He tells you Orchendor was sent to gather followers but lost his way, so go kill him.

Yet you get there and realize all of the afflicted are pious to Peryite because of Orchendor (he did everything he was asked), yet you are still meant to slaughter your way through Pertyite's followers and kill the shepherd that brought them together on Peryite's orders.

Here's some quotes from the quest:
>[Peryite] I sent a blessing to Mundus, a wasting plague that infected a scattering of Breton villages. One of my monks, the elf Orchendor, was sent to gather these Afflicted. He shepherded them into Bthardamz for me, but has since lost his way. I will not stand for betrayal. I want you to go to Bthardamz and Kill Orchendor, in my name.

>[Afflicted 1] Peryite, heed our call if you deem us worthy. Our leader, Orchendor, has led us here and for that we are thankful. He has shown us that our suffering is not a punishment, but a blessing.
>[Afflicted 2] Yes, a blessing. For many months we have sought your guidance, yet we have heard nothing from you. If we do not please you, give us a sign so that we may understand why.
>[Afflicted 1] Yes, a sign. We are lost without your guidance. On the ninth of Rain's Hand our prayers went unanswered, yet here we stand, not faltering in our belief that soon you will show yourself to us.
>[Afflicted 2] Yes, show yourself to us. Until that day, we will continue to devote our lives to you and suffer for you.

They pray to him everyday after he plagued them and he just sends Skyrim's strongest warrior to slaughter them all. Dude is a super dick.

just like the elder scrolls travels are
oh wait

youtube.com/watch?v=7dNxuRPT1Bs
remember when meridia was scottish?

> There's a never ending party in ESO he hosts where people cannot leave
Okay but there's also literal evidence of the contrary in all the other games, so why are you basing everything on one ESO event?

because he's a retard who has only played ESO

Akatosh

seething

Attached: Untitled.png (591x296, 29K)

Let's not make this official, outlander.

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1268, 1.45M)

>the elder scrolls online account says it's canon
wow
no way

I love her. I want to make Meridia a mother.

Attached: 1515617524979.png (1369x1500, 2.05M)

Call me when Todd says it's canon.

Why would you pick Meridia over one of the Divines? The only reason is if you want to be edgy and worship Daedra but you're too much of a pussy to commit to one of the actually edgy ones.

>ESO is historically accurate & canon-appropriate
I'll never forget the year-long shitstorm of how much lore it violates after that game released.

Attached: 1389237805773.jpg (2837x3100, 1.94M)

Who's the one to the right of Mora? It's the only one I can't recognize at a glance.

boethia, maybe

Boethiah

Because worship in TES isn't exclusive and the thread premise is "which daedric prince would you worship". Also, Meridia's only MO is the destruction of unholy evil, so your blanket "edgy" label is just nonsense.

Remember the
>elder scroll of chim

Fuck me, I'd completely pushed that out of my memory.

Attached: 1451303849020.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

>I've only played Daggerfall and Skyrim
that's a rare thing to hear

I wanna kiss Molag Bal!

fuck the daedric princes
..FUCK daedric princesses

Attached: 1552236983609.png (762x588, 304K)

The order was Skyrim and then Daggerfall, if that explains it.

Why did you jump to Daggerfall and not the game in-between?

I'd pick Jyggalag not because "le power level xdd" but because I'd want to be a Knight of order serving what is essentially the daedric prince of conquest. no weird shit like king of rape or betrayal, just me and the boys out fighting eternal war for the lord

Wanted to go in order but was recommended to skip Arena. I had started Morrowind but only got off the boat before I was side-tracked by another game and never got around to continuing.

skyrim made him female

Attached: Boethiah.png (600x1000, 1.09M)

Whats the powerlevel chart?

Do they fight each other ?

>made him female
Doesn't his gender depend on which gender follower you sacrifice? I remember a male Boethiah.

He was always both.

All the princes just choose to appear a certain way. They can be male or female, or look like anything really.

>Worshipping Daedra
Lmao these niggers can’t even guess what’s in a box

daedra dont have gender

There is no gender for the princes

Papa Nurgle best

>powerlevel
Jyg at the top and Peryite at the bottom, but no, they rarely ever fight each other outside of like MMO spinoffs looking for more raid bosses.

>not becoming a god yourself

Attached: Hello, ladies, look at your mer, now back to me, now back at your mer, now back to me. Sadly, he isn (1440x2028, 3.66M)

There's a lot of princes with ambiguous sex, there's a reason even the ones who always choose to manifest as women are still called prince

Post the whole filename

Hello, ladies, look at your mer, now back to me, now back at your mer, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he walked like me until I walk like him, he could appear like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on the Red Mountain with the mer your mer could match if he reached Heaven by violence. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a spear assembled from the bones of my armor. Look again, the spear is now my penis. Anything is possible when your man accepts the Secret Principle of Kingship, and not the anuic lies of Altmer. I'm in the Hogithum Hall, facefucking a Daedric Prince.

>risk getting zero-summed

Didn't the Nords have Hermaeus Mora as a part of their religion in the past? Or was that just the Skaal?

>claims to love morrowind
>responsible for blowing it up

>responsible for blowing it up

That's the Nerevarine's fault though.

Vivec held it as a threat against nit worshipping him. He could have moved Baar Dur any time

Thank you.

I know this, but he had always been depicted as male until skyrim.

Azura has always been depicted as female, and while yeah they could show her as male in the next scrolls, it wouldnt make much sense.
"Queen of Dawn and Dusk" "Mother of the Rose" "Queen of the Night Sky" would all no longer fit her character.

Attached: boethiahtriv.png (840x81, 7K)

>mephala's quest in skyrim is just pickpocketing a key from hoshtilities man
that's really lame

Boethiah's sphere is deceit, conspiracies and secrets so it makes sense that she mixes genders fooling anyone that he wishes.

I always imagined killing your friends to power the Ebony Blade as part of the quest.

I think different cultures have their own perception of basically any deity and the actual deities just appear that way to them so they’ll be recognized if that’s what they want. Azura probably has no reason to appear male since her sphere is viewed the same between cultures and is easy to attribute to women. Peryite probably appears as a little dragon because he just wants people to fuck off, he’s got shit to do.

fair point honestly. And she does hold the titles of "Queen of shadows" and "Goddess of Destruction"
Though I think those titles fit nocturnal and dagon respectively.

It's whoever she decides to eat iirc

Hey, Azura!
(You)
(YOU)
C H I M

Azuras whole shtick is being maternal so it makes sense she presents as female