Damn, they don't make 'em like this anymore

Damn, they don't make 'em like this anymore ...

Attached: 30151516890052.jpg (1000x894, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCTggKrpMWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except...
They, do

You mean can't be installed on a hacked 3ds?

I remember playing this game with my stepdads big tiddy gf when I was younger

Attached: zoom.gif (931x682, 426K)

how long are they gonna milk this artstyle

What other artsyle could they use? Graphical improvements are pretty much done so...

hand drawn similar to wario land shake it.

Attached: DiQYXd6X4AUep5U.jpg (1024x575, 156K)

The worst 2D Mario game by far. I hated it then and I hate it now. It's bad.

zoom, zoom, zoom zoom zoom

Introduced a super generic art style.
I wish yoshi looked like an actual dinosaur and not a bowling ball nerds candy creature.

Super Mario Sunshine introduced the artstyle actually

You might be shitting on it but DS was unironically the best of the NSMB series, if only for having the best item in all of 2D Mario, the blue shell.

NSMBU >> NSMB Wii >>> NSMB2 >>>>> NSMB

Wii and U are beyond far better

post yfw you first knocked bowser into the lava and he rises back up as a skeleton

Attached: 1389201059251.jpg (600x623, 44K)

But does it have the blue shell?

I ask, cause I'm not sure
Do anybody make real shit anymore?

this was cool at the time because it was the first 2d mario in awhile, but boy it is just generic as fuck these days and doesn't hold up very well.

It's not "generic" artstyle, dumbass. It's the artstyle that has become the norm for Mario as graphics have pretty much stopped evolving. This new artstyle has been defined since the times of the gamecube.

But they do and they won't stop that's the problem

Attached: angrysunlineup.jpg (800x205, 27K)

it is generic. the game looks like clipart. fucking awful game.

I know your baiting cause of NSMBU
Was this anyone elses first Mario?

Attached: 1538419338884.gif (300x250, 31K)

Yeah it was my first

You only think it's "generic" because it's the artstyle that has become the status quo and has been around for over a decade.
No one ever complained about NSMB looked because that artstyle was new at the time.

>Bowser actually fucking dies
>It's your fault

Attached: DudeNo.png (251x321, 117K)

so were you were you playing it with your mum or did your mum and step dad split up and your step dad started dating a big tiddy lady and for some reason she played mario with you? does that make her your step-step mother?

The oldest zoomer was still shitting his diaper at this time.

It depends on how old a kid was when playing this. I'm 26, so a boomer by meme definition, and I immediately bought and loved this right on launch. Wasn't anywhere close to my first Mario, but it was great at the time

So, how is this game reception here?
I always see the other ones being mentioned, but this one and Wii are amazing in my opinion.

All of the NSMB games are pretty decent imo. Except for 2. 2 sucks.

Mario and Luigi paint artstyle

It was a good game. That concept and that style reached its peak with NSMB Wii. NSMB U and 2 were okay but people are fed up with this style.

I think Nintendo understood it, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten Super Mario Maker.

I hope they will continue doing 2D Marios, but it will need to be on a whole other level, like Odyssey was to 3D Marios.

Them minigames, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCTggKrpMWs

Attached: Picture_Poker.png (256x384, 26K)

The only good thing about NSMB were the original bosses. Otherwise it's the shortest, easiest, and least refined of the series.

>New Super Mario Bros DS was released 21 years ago

Attached: 96E6373A-5BE2-42CC-A5D6-047E99F917E3.jpg (500x405, 33K)

Yeah 2 is just a game.
Which makes a horrible game, being Mario.