428 Shibuya Scramble

Just finished 428 Shibuya Scramble. What did I think of it, Yea Forums?

Attached: what would you do to her.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

I know it was ridiculously popular in Japan, but not much else. Also that it's pretty much one of the best VNs ever made next to YU-NO.

Seemed pretty bad to me, imo.

Maybe it's like methodone for people who've OD'd on anime, and that explains the popularity.

Yanagishita best boss

This is correct. I was surprised to find that I found all protagonists to be really good I can't even pick between which one I liked the most and the intertwining fates decision-making was really fun.

I barely ever have time to watch anime for the past several years, but I think being interested in Danganronpa and Zero Escape beforehand helped me enjoy Shibuya Scramble.

tfw he and Chiri just disappeared in the final parts. we need more afro nasubi

Attached: sees ur dick and how inferior it is to achis.jpg (650x366, 47K)

Ah shit, I forgot I picked this up. It's been sitting sealed in my backlog this whole time. Thanks for reminding me to go through it, user.

It really felt like I was japanese and had friends, 11/10.

You're welcome. Now get the fuck out before spoilers.

Not just friends, but also a qt gf, and loving parents.

Attached: mino point.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

>when the live action version of an anime character looks nothing like her

I'm assuming this gets explained later in the VN.

Attached: Canaan.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

bump

Attached: yanagishita.gif (807x697, 330K)

What's up with all the 428 threads lately?

The anime came after the game

you know how hard it is to find a blonde actress in japan?

also the canaan actress pick was horrible, she's like a spy kids reject

Is the anime worth watching? Does anyone else from the game, besides like Maria obviously, appear?

I thought she was cute. Especially in the blooper reel in the Mean Clean ending.

>Is the anime worth watching?
I haven't seen it.
I don't want to spoil anything but there's a part of the game written by Type-Moon, the guys behind the anime
And I found that part to be incredibly boring and cliche so I have no real interest in the anime
>Does anyone else from the game, besides like Maria obviously, appear?
Maria's father and Minorikawa also appear

Should go back to it. Got stuck and forgot which character I was supposed to replay to actually continue the story

Maria is there but they made her a full-on absolute dumbass genki girl, and Minorikawa is there but has a different personality entirely. The changes they made to Mino made me drop it, he was my favorite in 428 aside from Yanagishita. I guess Mino's boss at Heaven Publishing shows up for a short clip, and then there's Mr. Osawa as well.

Just read the hints on any Bad Ends in your Time Chart, no need to reread the entire thing. There's also a summary function in each timeslot on the Chart if you need more of a refresher.

>Minorikawa
I'm fucking sold.

Attached: spaghetti.jpg (1536x864, 210K)

Sorry, but with the way Nasu wrote him he acts nothing like he does in the VN, at least from the first 3-4 episodes I watched. Really disappointed me. Your mileage may vary.

Is the PSP version any good? I can't play VN on my PC I prefer a handheld

Unless you can read moonrunes PC/PS4 is your only hope

What is this about? Is it fun? English? Pc? I could go for an FMV game now.

Thanks, gonna download it again. I remember really enjoying it, especially that the only VN i played was both The Silver Case games

>tfw can't be like Achi and land a qt like Hitomi
Do you think Kenji will approve of Hitomi's new bf when she inevitable brings him home?

Attached: smile.jpg (1536x864, 237K)

Crime drama VN that revolves around the actions of 5 unrelated protagonists doing things in Shibuya and inadvertently affecting each others' fates based on decisions that you make for them. Uses live action actors instead of anime art. It's a real fuckin ride.

The game begins with you playing as Shinya Kano, a detective on a kidnapping case, and Achi Endo, a recycling fanatic that accidentally becomes involved with a girl being chased down by a mysterious gunman.
As you might imagine, these incidents are not unrelated and things aren't as they initially appear.

There are other characters to play as with their own stories, with the main gameplay gimmick being that your choices as one character will affect the other characters' paths (typically either locking them in a BAD END or allowing progress).