What's your favorite fishing game?

What's your favorite fishing game?

Attached: 144_3_2827_jpeg_9f91cb17-9035-48c9-aad4-7478abafccde.jpg (740x600, 35K)

Posting like a leftist on Yea Forums

Vanilla WoW

Pretending to be a shill so that people hate the game

There are no good fishing game. Fishing is only ever good when it's a single part of another game.

Super Black Bass

"wait until the bob shakes and then click on it" is the most low tier garbage way to do a fishing minigame and incredibly common. It's not bad, it works okay for what it is, but it's really dull.

Fishing minigames with more details like actually aiming for fish are superior.
The Zelda series has had some great fishing minigames. Ocarina of Time was pretty good and so was Links Awakening

Attached: tumblr_n1h8vazYKM1slr9fto1_r2_500[1].png (480x384, 5K)

Love me some Sega Bass Fishing.

OH A BIG ONE!

It's still pretty chill and i love it.

Attached: SFVEXJ.png (1024x680, 1.14M)

It's the only other fishing game I've played outside the original River King. Now if you want a fishing game that's half bullshit go give Save the Homelands a try.

Attached: Ads from the past 355 River King Mystic Valley.jpg (1183x1576, 860K)

Not a fishing game, but Terraria has one my favorite fishing system in a non fishing game. Chantelise too, even if its fishing system is a (acknowledge) rip off of Mario Golf.

Sierra had a great one back in the day, but I can't remember the name

Some shitty dreamcast game from centuries ago, Sega Bass Fishing I think it was. Played that a good amount.
It was probably shit so I hesitate to even go back and check some videos of it but in my mind it was good and I have fond memories of it.

I really don't get fishing games. What's fun for me in fishing is to walk in the nature and get comfy outside. Also eating fish.

Bassin's Black Bass with Hank Parker for the SNES.

Sega Marine Fishing on the Dreamcast , or Fisherman's Bait 3 on the Playstation. The latter if you want to catch made up monster fish in the story mode.

Sea of Thieves

MoP WoW and FFXV

You can fish in SoT now?

There will never be a console with a better lineup of fishing games.

Attached: 086D4565-4748-4A2B-A618-B7B0EEC4298D.jpg (2362x1824, 533K)

bump

Blue Marlin for the NES