Dark Souls is difficult, but fair. Git gu-

>Dark Souls is difficult, but fair. Git gu-

Attached: The Champ.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

i see the daughters of ash modder is hard at work on his next project

what is the purpose of this thread

that mod left me salty desu. The "new bosses and NPC" Just felt like cheep reskins and a few extra gimmicks

To show us that Git gu- Dark Souls is fair, but difficult.

DSP beaten this fucking game, if you complain you're a shitter worse than him.

Not everyone gets paid to play video games 24/7.

what was his problem

Attached: 50f.png (600x599, 294K)

Do you honestly believe that is motivating him to get better? Because I can tell you right now that's wrong.

i actually liked it. the small additions,changes, and making you go through the game a different way was pretty neat. the mod definitely has its faults of course but most mods of this scale tend to have wonky or stupid shit in it. there is a lot of jank but maybe i just have a love for fan projects like this.

Attached: 20190525214330_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Don't care, you're still a shitter.

lamoa just parry stupid

he didn't take being demoted from final boss so well

why does it make any sense lorewise for Artorias to be in that fight?
Sif is specifically guarding his grave because he's dead
this looks like horseshit

>expecting quality from the guy that tried to make Sen an important lore OC
still waiting for an actual DS1 mod worth the time. Probably won't happen until they figure out map mesh editing.

Achieve orgasm with another person

What happened with Sen?

The flow of time is convoluted in Lordran

Not better, but time spent plus people in chat telling you what to do does equal success, eventually.

Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne is the absolute peak of video games as an art form.

the modder makes up his own lore for this shit because it is a "retelling." but you unlock the fight by doing something different that lets you go the the DLC area and you team up with artorias and sif mid-fight in the battle with manus. so artorias technically lives if you do that. the gravestone is still there but the modder didn't seem to really know how to edit maps so eh.
sen didn't even exist in the actual story. it was a translation error and sen's fortress in japanese means "house of traps" or some shit. sen in the mod is a blacksmith deity and gwyn's wife. quite the difference.

Attached: 20190523013700_1.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

No it's not. Sorry sweetie, but Dark Souls isn't "hard" because of its game content. It's "hard" because it has some of the worst control mechanics in all of gaming.

Neckbeards will refute this.

Every video I've seen is just a mini boss with a health bar slapped on it(kek the Titanite Demon as a boss)

Were there any actual new bosses? Stuff that was cut from the game?

I doesnt look hard at all
I'm sure my straight sword build would decimate him.

You mean you'd only be able to remove a 10th of his health before dying?

there is one legit new boss and that was the cut boss jareel. the modder fixed him up a bit but he is pretty fucking janky and still feels incomplete. in particular, he's annoying to fight because he has a really fucking fast kick that has zero warning when he'll do it and it knocks you on your ass. the other "new" bosses are just edited versions of the original bosses like there is a rematch fight vs OnS and it is fighting basically their super modes at the same time. though smough got the added ability to just instant transmission on your ass. there are a couple of new items like rings and souls have effects when you use them like "old soldier's soul" gives you an attack buff.

Attached: 20190522023902_1.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)