Which game did you miss out during your childhood? Mine was Resident Evil 4

Which game did you miss out during your childhood? Mine was Resident Evil 4

Attached: 2014-09-01-Stating-The-Oblivious.jpg (900x582, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Even Ronnie had women interested in him
Fuck this shit, I'm out

post the original OP

Attached: 1516389878362.jpg (800x520, 234K)

Attached: 1557872074848.png (970x542, 257K)

Who hasn't had girls interested in them when they were in high school? That was back when they didn't know any better.

Goddammit why did I have so much autism when I was a kid?

Metal Gear Solid. Never played the series, never really cared to. I also didn't play Super Metroid until 2011, but I really liked it.

Literally me, that's what I was implying with my post

>Who hasn't had girls interested in them when they were in high school?
I know, right? Haha.

Attached: 1214267163542.jpg (273x240, 23K)

>tfw a girl likes you

Attached: 1377114437694.jpg (569x510, 45K)

I will always find funny in a wicked way how you self hating idiots keep posting this scene of reddit runner 2049 and specifically you keep posting ryan gossling.

That actor is a chad irl, do you seriously think he breaks to cry like a bitch or snaps into some temper tantrum for a woman?

you is pathetic, the lot of you

There is something seriously wrong with you if you never had confused girls hit on you in school.
And this is coming from a literal REE'ing abnormal.

every game not on a nintendo console from 1995 to 2010
bruh, it hurts

Attached: 1556827904631.png (720x447, 187K)

There is something seriously wrong with this fucking board when normalfag chad scum like you is free to roam and make fun of us.

>tfw I have no face for this

It's just a fucking movie dude

>That's the joke

I legitimately didn't know it was normal for girls to be interested in you in HS. Until I was ~20 I just thought it was a thing that happened in quirky romance movies. Learning that most everybody had relationships and sex in HS blew my mind. Still KHV obviously.

Attached: uwu.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>tfw MILF at my daily usual bus stop is into me
How do I politely tell her to fuck off? I already told her I don't have a girlfriend anymore.

You have my pity. Even I have had girls interested in me in high school. I go on a date like once every decade now.

most Nintendo games, Donky Kong

me, no one liked me in high school, it was so bad that the school staff had to force people to talk to me at lunch or in the hallways because they though i was gonna kill myself in the middle of the school day. i never understood why no on liked me i never did anything to anyone, i kept to myself

its fine user. hes the type of person who thinks there are "manly actors" and they arent just glorified theater faggots

Oddly enough there were more girls that were interested me in middle school than in high school. Either they got better at hiding it or I became more autistically unaware.

disregard those degenerates, they deserve nothing but the rope.

>the original
>came out a year later

breh, what would it be like to have a housemate like Agrias

Attached: ronnie-what-do-you-think-of-my-new-do-alright-56115208.png (500x937, 176K)

I met up with a girl I liked a lot on my last day of high school and she slapped me on the forehead instead of kissing me

had a similar situation happen to me
but I could honestly say I still would've rather stayed home to this day

Attached: 1555402597183.png (218x218, 10K)

>Who hasn't had girls interested in them when they were in high school?

Attached: 1558408688922.png (298x301, 132K)

>Be me, 14 and in highschool
>Cute girls starts following and gives me hugs
>Too autistic to know her intentions
>Because of hr father she has to move to another country

And now she smokes, drinks and has tattoos... maybe i could have saved her

Attached: jzc9UkS.gif (1275x916, 1.28M)

I'm fucking 5'8 with no teeth, bruh.
Fight me.

>Learning that most everybody had relationships and sex in HS blew my mind
What's even worse is going through highschool knowing this is a normal occurrence and still not having a single person be interested in you and knowing you are missing out on a massive milestone that everyone else is experiencing at that time.

this
i would fucking cave your normalfaggot skull in with a brick if i ever met you face to face. there is nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing left to lose.

Eat shit, normalfag.

I don't understand. Didn't you have classmates in relationships with each other?

>someone told me that another girl loved me
>walked away because I thought that it was a trick
>tfw no mormon gf

Attached: 1502140000321.jpg (475x276, 72K)

For me, it was middle school. If any girls were interested in high school, they did not make it clear.

I saw a few, mostly popular kids. But I didn't talk to anyone in school either. So I was completely disconnected.

>stacey prep girl comes up to me acting all interested and stuff
>keeps talking about sexual stuff and how she's single
>her friends laughing their assess off
>all this because she wanted to touch my hair for a dair
never trust a slim jim

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49K)

I never had sex or real relationships in high school, but I did have girls flirt with me. The only ones I really regret is the girl who sang a love song in front of everyone in class and the other girl who'd stare at me a lot.

One time a girl wrote me a letter asking if I wanted to have sex and another time a girl called me up at home. Pretty sure those were just jokes which I was glad I didn't fall for.

i still feel the pain

>17, playing an online game
>Meet a girl from another country while playing
>We start talking, we become very good friends
>after many months she sends me a pic of her, she is beautiful
>I send one because she asked, despite being an ugly piece of shit she says i am cute
>We fantasy about meeting in real life and do stuffs like actual friends and maybe even lovers
>Secretly start saving money so i can travel to her country and surprise her with a visit
>Time passes, almost have the money
>She messages me, she is very happy, she finally found a boyfriend
>heartbroken
>She starts talking less and less with me
>She does not answer my messages anymore, i don´t know what happened to her
>Feel myserable every day

Attached: 1551032132216.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

OH
MY
FUCKING
PICKLE RICKING
ZO WARUDOING
HOLY FRICKIN SCIENCE
IS THAT
*inhales*
A MOTHER FUCKING
*inhales*
JOJO REFERENCE?????!!!!!!!!/!?!??!?!?

Attached: 1523380340804.png (241x180, 120K)

Gosling us attractive unlike everyone here, but he's up there as one of the most autistic actors. Have you never seen the copypasta detailing his life?

Same.
>hated myself too much to actually think anyone could like me
>only realize my mistake after she was gone and other people told me
>tfw she always talked to me, hugged me in the library and clinged to me and I still didn't believe it

Attached: 1523742308489.jpg (639x606, 50K)

I would have been arrested for sexual abuse and she would probably have aborted the baby of ours.

What did you do with the money?

>at a store checking out
>three girls are nearby, if I recall right talking to each other
>as I'm about to leave, one of them walks up to me and has a short chat with me
>other girls are giggling
So this is how it feels being used for a laugh

I wrote a love letter to a girl in highschool and it made her cry, did not get any puss tho

Attached: 16.png (700x475, 382K)

They only did back then because i looked like a skinny twink with emo kid hair back then and that stopped when i cut it off.

Attached: 1442336610878.gif (220x220, 734K)

90% she was a man. You dodged a bullet if you asked me

Spent it on camgirls

>tfw no girl ever liked you
>tfw even if someone did you wouldn't now how to react because you don't even know how it is to be liked by a girl
this is a vicious circle

went into trade school after 9th grade so no girls (european)
now im 29 year old virgin

Attached: 1492708928341.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

>mormon
You shouldn't be on this site. Get out before it's too late.

What the appeal to mormon/christian women? I always assumed they'd never put out.

>she was unironically the nicest, hard worker person you ever knew
>she told you you were her first love afterwards, once she didn't love you anymore
>burn everything to the ground because you can't stand being around her anymore

Attached: 1555617401038.png (443x415, 204K)

even in 2019 when neurotic irony culture has infected every inch of the internet there still exist literal retards like this guy who still cant grasp the concept of self referential irony. are you actually autistic?

That is the appeal. They aren't massive whores like the rest.

I bought a PC, i still have a good amount of cash, i´m still unhappy tho

Attached: k2.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

i don't get it why are so fucking dense when we're young

the only female contact I ever had is that in high school I was playing with a flower and barking at it and I accidentally swallowed it and that interested this one girl to enough to hang out with me
but the thing was she was a massive furry and would want to lick me
so I guess if you act like a dog you attract a dog
no sex tho

Feel like it's the only place you can turn for faithful and virtuous girls. They're willing to have a lot of kids, too, and I want three
I've been here for two years, user. I'm sorry

>be 28
>still have literal highschoolers show interest in me
>too beta to actually do something
>too scared of police to even think about it

0/10 bait apply yourself next time

>went into trade school after 9th grade
Same but in the US, for half the day I went to my normal HS and the other half was at the trade school
Zero women in my class until my last year, there was one and everyone but me jumped on trying to impress her. Probably should have tried, she was cute, but I was too preoccupied with CRPGs and self loathing to try.

I had a total of 8 different girls interested in me throughout high school. I'm 27 and still a khv. This is what happens when you're a huge fucking nerd retard who leaves school immediately to get home as fast as possible to play video games. But I don't fret about it because I know once I really want to change that shit, I'll make it happen and get a girl in a few weeks flat.

this shit meme always makes me chuckle

what

that is the worst part, she actually was a real woman

Attached: 1555700293614.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

the girl i was in love with as a teenager has a kid with a felon, a hundred shitty tattoos and herpes. feels bad

>it made her cry,
I hope it was tears of joy

>i´m still unhappy tho
How unhappy?

Never had a girl interested in me but back in, I don't even remember what grade but I was fucking young, I had a massive crush on this girl who was older by about 4 or so years. Cute athletic small girl with shoulder blonde hair. During recess when both of our classes were out I ended up giving her a love letter while she was talking to a few of her friends at a picnic table. At the end of recess she picked me up and pecked me on the cheek but that's literally the most of any interest any girl has shown. None of that junk of a girl showing signs but missed it. Flat out nothing ever happened except that probably because she just thought it was cute.

Watch out for woofers, user.

>Metal Gear Solid.

I played that in my late teens during the xbox 360/ps3 era. I was completely engrossed in the experience. It's very good at rule of cool and the voice acting and cinematics still shit on everything. Plot was fun too. And If you've never played a stealth game the simple/shallow gameplay isn't a problem at all.

>you is
Shut the fuck up nigger

No woman ever loved me or showed any affection towards me. I fucking hate being with other people yet i crave it deeply.

Attached: 1555361333750.jpg (634x949, 123K)

>but I did have girls flirt with me

Attached: stopped_reading.png (250x272, 78K)

At the end of the day, Ronnie has always been /ourguy/.

Every day i blame myself for fucking it up, if i had spoken sooner about meeting her maybe my life would be so much more different

You were a display to get chad thundercock off his ass and on hers.

You and I are one in the same

Attached: 1408941565787.gif (500x418, 891K)

I always wondered how it would be like to have a full-on hardcore furry gf that was serious about it

Attached: 1556112433356.jpg (640x639, 60K)

I was never social enough to even try and get close to people IRL. Which is funny since I'm really good at talking to people online.

Attached: screenshot.1557591324.png (537x686, 360K)

smart lad, unless they're 18, that's a very dangerous game

I'm only just now playing Cave Story for the first time. I instantly knew I fucked up when I booted the game up and heard the song that's been stuck in my head for over a decade that I couldn't place. Loving this game.

kinda, she gave me a hug and was sad but nothing else happened

I went to a tard school (which in reality was one or two actual tards and people who got in real conflict elsewhere that sending a kid to their town school would cause nothing but problems) because I was autistic and I had made an attempt at suicide in 6th grade in school, so there were only a handful of girls in highschool. Could have been worse, I could have been in an actual high school and inflicted my tardiness on the world before I knew how to control it. I confessed to one and she said yes but that was on her last year of school and I never called her.
I'm very bad at caring for human beings.

Attached: 1456633383481.jpg (412x426, 42K)

None of them user... like, seriously none I give a shit about, and even if you missed it you can still play it ya know?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

There was this super cute foreign exchange girl that would hang out with me in HS that I made no effort to try and actually pursue a relationship with because I was dumb and didn't know any better. Now I'm forever alone and constantly regret blowing the only chance I ever had in my entire life. Whoops.

Attached: 1490886379353.jpg (461x426, 46K)

>Social retard IRL that spent entire youth on the internet
>So socially retarded never made any internet friends either
I am a ghost

im afraid of being alone all my life

Attached: 1548526467802.png (480x534, 255K)

I never even had friends in high school.

Attached: 1549180506250.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>5'3" fat manlet
>still had a gf and some girls interested in me
If you're some freak of nature troglodyte, why haven't you off'd yourself yet?

Now dress in white and spook the fuck out of people. You can make them abandon their belongings for you to then sell off at a pawn and rake in dough.

not him but i haven't
post it

I'm a girl and this happened to me once, the guy I liked told me I was too fat to take to prom. Now I have 2 beautiful children and he's fat so I dodged a bullet there

I mean I think the appeal is "You got to play the game during your youth when you had all that innocence and free time". Stuff like that, I regret not playing any of the Jak and Daxter games while still in Elementary school

it's mathematical harder to build a relationship this day in age due to dating apps, social media and changing standards

Have you seen Evangelion yet?

It's a meme you dip
He isn't even reacting to any sort of relationship thing or woman related thing in the movie at this scene.

>8th grade
>hanging out at lunch with friends
>random girl comes up to our group
>all expect her to talk to the one in the group who recognized as the most normal/least unattractive
>without saying anything before she asks for my number
>ask her why and she says "Because I like you or something."
>give her the number to Dominos
>she leaves
>friends recognize that as not being my number and start giving me shit
>gesture towards girl who has now walked back to her friends
>all laughing, high fiving each other, one of them gives her a dollar
>friends never give me shit for that again
That's the closest I've ever come to getting hit on.

pro: you will eventually stop caring about that
con: you will also stop caring about everything

You're lucky, I'm terrible at both.
I don't even know how to make friends anymore, irl and online. Outside of this shithole I have no idea how to have a normal conversation with another human being.

>be me 15, freshmen
>friend finds out cute older sophomore girl likes me
>apparently I was even her phone background
>was too beta to talk to her and ask her for her number
>by the time I worked up the courage to talk to her she moved out of state
It hurts man. I had heard later I upset her and made her cry by not talking to her. I still feel kind of bad about it.

Attached: 1551914866002.jpg (233x228, 14K)

got no job
got no friends
can't find a job
can't find friends
no motivation to improve looks and health
trapped in an endless spiral of loneliness, going nowhere, cringing at my past actions and refusing to live in the present

Attached: 1460606779340.png (417x312, 237K)

Attached: roastie guide to posting.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>be normalfag
>go to Yea Forums
>"hurr why isnt everyone else also a normalfag?"
Fuck off to reddit, faggot.

I notice you didn't mention your current weight

Attached: 1532852808963.jpg (232x199, 7K)

To be fair, it's hard to know if a girl is ever gonna lose weight in the future, I've seen a really fat girl only gain even more weight years after high school.

Also post tits

No, should i? Is it going to make me feel better or worst?

It hurts, user.

>went to a boys-only highschool
RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

why is ryan gosling so relatable

How am I a normalfag? I've probably been here longer than you.

I don't think Yea Forums is actually filled with ugly people. I think a bunch of kissless Yea Forumsirgins might actually look really good when cleaned up, they just don't want to put in the effort (either because they have been burnt before or doubt themselves), lack the capacity to follow through with relationships, or can't feel love.

who else?

Attached: fag.png (911x1024, 1013K)

Dont blame yourself doug, shit happens. Besides, it probably was for the best, you should work on being happy, or at least not unhappy by yourself and for yourself only without needing anyone else. It will be good for your mental health, trust me.

>14 years old and what is this?
>childhood friend confesses love to me via text
>I confess back
>I act like a creep
>it was just a joke bro
>she goes to mental hospital after suicide "attempt"/anorexia
>that akward feel
at least we moved past it and she's married, happy and got her shit together last I heard

Attached: 1446293925901.png (1200x720, 598K)

>fake mmo girl realizes you're about to fly actoss the planet to meet someone who doesn't exist
>lets you off the hook in a way that doesn't embarrass you horribly
he gave you the chance not to scar yourself user, put yourself out there

I had a girl friend that liked to come to my house regularly, at the end of the year when school was ending she came early to my house to bring me a gift, I treated her badly for no reason and didn't even got to accept the gift, she was the class' crush, she was absolutely beautiful.
We were in the same class some years later, there was still a little bit of interest in her but I was just as autistic so it was lost eventually, I at least garnered the courage to hug her at the end of primary school but that was the end of that.

Attached: 1528720294527.jpg (2896x2896, 341K)

>No, should i? Is it going to make me feel better or worst?
Yes

Attached: 1558299445393.png (653x490, 351K)

I've found you just have to ask a lot of questions and legitimately care about what they have to say. It's not too hard if you can think fairly quickly and maintain the flow well.

Attached: D3QhmgOWwAYFHyo.jpg (768x2048, 185K)

>remember when a girl asked for my phone number back in high school
>gave her a number with an extra digit in it
>she probably took this as a way of passively rejecting her
>when I genuinely wrote that extra digit by accident

Sometimes I wonder if my subconscious actually hates me

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 24K)

I bet you 8/10 are pretty darn normal looking but their assburgers/tisms or general shyness is what prevent them from getting anywhere. Just for being shy and quiet you're ostracized from society so you never get anywhere or any relations, which then causes you to become socially inept and falling down the rabbit hole until there's finally a certain someone who can simply recognize it instead of going "ew what a weirdo" or laughing behind your back.

Every game that came out for the PS1, NES family and Xbox. Yet I'm apparently not allowed to buy the ports or remakes according to Yea Forums, so I guess it's going to stay that way.

Y-yeah

I had girls all over me in middle school because I looked like jonathan taylor thomas but then puberty wrecked me and I became invisible to women in high school. My lower third lower third decided to stop growing past the age of 12. I beard fraud these days.

I may have no friends, never spoke to a woman outside of a professional environment, had sex, kissed a women, hugged a woman, held a woman's hand, have a driver's license, and never went to college, but at least I know all the keyboard shortcuts to Dorf Fortress and finished Fallout 1 and 2 15 times each

>I AM FAT LOSER WHO LIKES ANIME
Stonetoss is better.

Attached: 1217546117581.jpg (576x432, 55K)

It won´t be easy but i´m gonna try

I cannot cope with that because i know she was a woman

Attached: 1555870660683.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Oh man just remembered this to
>14 in 8th grade
>a girl's friends comes up to me
>"Hey user, Girl likes you."
>she gets red in the face and says she doesn't
>being a dense motherfucker I don't put two and two together
>I think it's a joke, it wouldn't have been the first time
>eventually find out from her older sister that summer she really did like me
She went on to have a porn star body, and even as an 8th grader she was fine. It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1559317394207.jpg (284x284, 14K)

>bullied by girls in elementary for being ugly
>bullied by girls in middle school for being ugly
>got fake asked-out three times in high school
and people wonder why I'm an incel

Attached: hits_pipe.jpg (780x438, 49K)

>friend told me a girl liked me all throughout high-school
>have no idea who she was
haha i'm still single if you're interested emily

>had a gf and some girls interested in me
>how am I a normalfag
Seriously, nigger?

Attached: 5067343113.jpg (500x500, 50K)

I’m fucking crying dude.

>missing opportunities
>ever having opportunities to miss in the first place

Attached: grant.gif (496x368, 994K)

same (not)friend

This

Attached: 1450527960606.gif (370x330, 339K)

>Only 26 episodes
Sure why not

>have asked out 5 girls ever
>they all said no
>mfw I don't even get the benefit of the doubt that I'd have had without asking
It doesn't hurt, it's just empty

Attached: IMG_0396.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

also 2 movies and a decent recap series that will never finish

I'm bored of having no friends.
What are some online games I can make new friends in?

Attached: lsdo.jpg (630x630, 45K)

me but there was one girl but she was my teacher so ya know *dab*

>junior year
>7+ year friend and I dated each other out of pity (first time for both of us)
>lasted 2 years
>she broke off relationship less than a week before Christmas
>we don't even talk as friends anymore
It still hurts.

Attached: 20190531_221416.jpg (750x740, 101K)

don't, it's trash

I'm still a depressed anxiety ridden loser nerd who wastes his time on this shithole and will die alone. Not my fault you didn't even try.

I am ugly, autistic, a virgin and not that smart.
I haven't gone out of my house in a solid year other than going to doctor appointments for my failing health.
I had at least a handful of opportunities and squandered every single one, believe me, I wish I didn't even had them in the first place.

This is probably around the time some fucknugget would say "You miss every shot you don't take." But the reality is, if you also miss every shot you do take, it's probably time to find a new hobby.

>Just last year in trade school, see a cute IMAGINE sized girl training to become an RN
>Has best hair style long fluffy ponytail
>Try to talk with her during lunch
>Super fucking tense, kind of ramble and don't really know what to talk about
>Find out she likes military stuff and is wanting to become a nurse for vets
>Oh hey that's cool, I like military shit too so maybe I can talk a bit more
>She mentions having an Army boyfriend who took her to look at a museum on base
>Shortly after gets up apparently done with lunch even though it's only been half the time at most
At least I learned her name, haha. It was super fucking obvious my tisms and stress made her uncomfortable as shit so next time I saw her I didn't say anything, and then I flat out didn't see her during lunch any time for the next couple months up to graduation.

I've a psychological theory, coming from absolutely no psychological study and experience, that some people will confuse infatuation and liking something with stone-cold fear. The combination between insecurities, doubts, and consequences of failure creates a perfect storm of dread equal to having to do something that could physically hurt you. This is how some people might not feel love; they feel nothing positive about the people they like because they're drop dead mortified by them. This also means only confident, reckless, and foolhardy people will ask anyone out unless it's forced and they have zero stake in the person they are trying to connect with.

>not being a chad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

It happened to me once, when I transferred to a shitty public school because I knew there you could sneeze at a test, hand it in and get a perfect score. I mostly slept during all classes, so a rumor started that I worked with some shady business at night (no idea how or why, I didn't talk to anyone). One girl clearly started to show interest in me after that, probably thinking I was secretly hella cool or something, but I told her off because she was black.

Attached: 1556384814344.png (1226x813, 739K)

>i kept to myself
That's exactly why no one liked you.

>mfw remembering i missed out on a tomboy

Attached: 1494992037572.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Why the best Yea Forums threads are never about videogames?

Attached: 1551007696944.jpg (900x640, 240K)

I've recently gotten into gardening. it's like having a friend that you help grow, but you never need to talk to. i heavily recommend it!

Attached: 1531464955688.gif (758x750, 162K)

Maybe it’s because you kept to yourself user?

Well did you smash?

Based

>I had heard later I upset her and made her cry by not talking to her.
I know how that feels. But she didn't cry but developed a sort of animosity towards me. In the end, she avoided me and I was left in the dust. I don't blame her though. I knew what I was doing and I couldn't stop. Maybe it was autism or just being afraid of something good finally happening in my life.

>but I told her off because she was black.
based

you never felt in love?

>homeschooled
>barely ever interact with girls my age
>don’t even know anyone well enough for them to be interested
>sheltered until I got a job
You guys have no idea how few friends a homeschooler has.

>mfw i had so many extremely hot girls interested in me but was suffering from too many mental disorders and general sperginess to take advantage of them

Attached: pepehands.png (412x351, 78K)

She had some sort of sensitivity problem, touching her was like a massive static shock. Mostly dated her so I could say I had a girlfriend

>tfw about to be married this year

I wish you guys the best.

And to answer OPs question, the first Crash Bandicoot. Loved it in N Sane.

Attached: 1559094661350.png (202x245, 53K)

Fuck man, you could have at least lost your virginity, which would have helped your confidence longterm.

Maybe she just didn't want you to fuck her

cause games suck and we've all grew out of them (not in the age sense but because Ive played too much and lost the interest)

I spent the entirety of HS eating alone and being at far away corners of most classes on my own, sleeping or just listening to the teacher.

>implying she isn't into racist kinks
>could've been with a collared poleslurping meatslave

because Yea Forums is just Yea Forums but with semi functional people. That Boondocks thread was fucking comfy as fuck

Attached: 1557097111169.jpg (567x425, 37K)