Who is the Madara Uchiha of video games?

Who is the Madara Uchiha of video games?

Attached: Madara Uchiha.png (1914x1080, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0verLM5ejNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Madara Uchiha

Attached: joker-vector-line-art-1.png (374x518, 245K)

Who can beat him, Yea Forums?

Depends which Madara Uchiha we are talking about.

Asura

Kirby

Attached: Kirby.png (220x226, 162K)

>the will of Madara is so strong that he himself takes over Kirby and becomes Kirby Uchiha

How until this actually a thing Nintendo tries, where a being has a strong enough will to either reject being sucked or just possess Kirby

nathan drake

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

breath of the wild

Master Xehanort, unironically.
>Good as a kid
>Best friend and rival
>Hated the current state of the world
>Was the Mastermind behind all the problems
>Was being used by someone else
>Was forgiven and went to Keyblade heaven with his gay lovers/rival

I hate that I understand this pasta.

Am I too far gone if I can appreciate and understand this entire pasta.

Attached: 1554934353087.png (1299x210, 264K)

Madara never had Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi though.

Attached: .jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Darkseid?

At least Xehanort was not replaced by someone else, he had his Final fight.

Yeah, but then it turns out that he was being manipulated by Luxu just like Madara was being manipulated by Zetsu.

Also, Madara got a final fight too and was basically winning until that shit happened.
But hey! At least Sora got to be Xehanort's succesor and earned his respect while Madara ignored Naruto.

youtu.be/0verLM5ejNE

Madara's will is weak, a woman took over him and he got played by the black Zetsu.

He uses it in conjunction with Susanoo quite often, he just doesn't focus on it like Sasuke as his signature sharingan focus, because he's a master in every aspect of it.

This dood.

Attached: Sephiroth-FFVIIArt.png (1680x1200, 1.12M)