I want to go back

I want to go back

Attached: marisa stole.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TL4eszS_cqU
youtube.com/watch?v=WGWjAAOAatg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Mfth_SyCjo
youtube.com/watch?v=-UgTlDVvRYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v7D_dUEGAAY
youtube.com/watch?v=3chGTJCZ8kE
youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI
youtube.com/watch?v=l7GObEWKTwA
youtube.com/watch?v=yATI48dcsMU
youtu.be/gcPSMvE7ysU?t=98
youtu.be/hqF2ZZB4X90
youtube.com/watch?v=ComPtM4ARoc
youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk
youtube.com/watch?v=pjXN_xPQd0M
youtu.be/xX050NcDNAU
youtu.be/yATI48dcsMU
youtu.be/dfQh20oeZxs
youtu.be/kL5DDSglM_s
youtube.com/watch?v=lHdoXO7PizQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xAp_NAJ9bfI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
youtu.be/iIMVbL1rq5c
youtube.com/watch?v=fkqWDrjItrA
youtube.com/watch?v=UX1_uN2eb2Y
youtu.be/hqOiNKYcZDw
youtube.com/watch?v=-h61ItNVLb8
youtube.com/watch?v=uJj5ti_LSls
youtu.be/eplAQ3fEr8M
newgrounds.com/collection/joezombie
youtube.com/watch?v=TUIBnElcLCM
youtube.com/watch?v=WMvAzYH1xHM
youtube.com/watch?v=KHEcbRScqt4
youtu.be/_PxcQDmUuOo
youtu.be/1Nnl0ycLvgU
youtube.com/watch?v=C5bA7IlbHac
youtube.com/watch?v=QvGRj77EAOo
youtube.com/watch?v=ojm_HDrvHjc
youtu.be/JkBe06huhio
youtube.com/watch?v=kn7jpINpqbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LuxUAQE1UCs
youtu.be/0SqJ8QmQAa4
youtube.com/watch?v=9dxiTuPy9dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e7388M-D7oE
files.catbox.moe/auogyy.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=KuL6vh5pasE
youtu.be/HOoYSHHMG3g
files.catbox.moe/f4utsu.webm
files.catbox.moe/k9j0zb.mkv
files.catbox.moe/42tfqr.webm
youtu.be/cepXLReu1aU
youtube.com/watch?v=955hd5OvE9A
youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE&list=FLAfo4Dcy6wooWJ-qU6SgIOw
youtube.com/watch?v=PePaCQBMyrI
youtube.com/watch?v=vRgpr7HLa_c
youtube.com/watch?v=TGvmvDymudA
youtube.com/watch?v=nLSFxQijz6U
youtube.com/watch?v=4fyY43bsLpk
youtube.com/watch?v=D8xkFhlTej0
youtube.com/watch?v=IhPuxlNs7_c
youtube.com/watch?v=NU_gAsl2e1s
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oo0gFyrvAw
youtu.be/hqF2ZZB4X90?t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=6tA_GuYBxZU
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Se6b0mjVE
vndb.org/v583
sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11008742
youtube.com/watch?v=fePyambbS68
youtube.com/watch?v=GDRWVxGJjWA
youtube.com/watch?v=57Ef6egT4kE
youtube.com/watch?v=_tWWvBkZ4-M
youtube.com/watch?v=3U4vPbBJNsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mN_K-nU5lEE
youtube.com/watch?v=jYlBuAvSzXk
youtube.com/watch?v=HIJgO1U_3aM
youtube.com/watch?v=U3aWAmSpF6E
youtube.com/watch?v=X0WAn8qEkOU
youtube.com/watch?v=XJsy5jJ7Dp0
youtube.com/watch?v=O-ycQlfOqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=I-5i0g7whzY
youtube.com/watch?v=qhkS63jRLLs
youtube.com/watch?v=oZo23WLWHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=PiLOyszU8dI
youtube.com/watch?v=12UdIg_wIGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0D5bp0IfluI
youtube.com/watch?v=1ff2vrZaH8s
youtube.com/watch?v=c-KuMKTD84I
youtube.com/watch?v=iN-J4Jydnkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ab-f1IYPC8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=L0yccZBRcLc
youtube.com/watch?v=Un7E3SNB7GI
youtube.com/watch?v=pB-yGUonBp8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6sLZVy_WMw
youtube.com/watch?v=tv-dEz9HW10
youtube.com/watch?v=zCla6J4o0W8
youtube.com/watch?v=YYVXywz_7ck
youtube.com/watch?v=wieStI7kN-I
youtube.com/watch?v=ieG7Bb7UPF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2009 was the last good year, prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

Same. I long for those simple, halcyon days. Reading newly translated doujins, checking out new albums and games from comiket threads.
youtube.com/watch?v=TL4eszS_cqU

Attached: 1251042411789.jpg (800x574, 571K)

2008*

Rune factory 3 came out in 2009. Since Raven is my waifu I give that year a pass for that alone.

Heeeey, we agree.
Well, kinda.
I used to have a very rigid "1950-2009 is boomer, everything after is Zoomer cancer" worldview, but I've grown past that.
What I will say is that 2009 was the last year that was still part of the "Earth 1" timeline.
Now we're in Shitworld.

Fuck i want to go back, things were far simpler and there weren't so many false flagging and shitposters faggots

Attached: 1535128522570.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

I'll also say only the first 2/3s of 2009 were really good.
Things started falling apart in September.

well the game was released in october, so that kinda matches your timeline.

>why don't i miss you a lot forever
Yeah that's a sentence.

It's almost as if nips don't speak English.

O-OVERDRIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=WGWjAAOAatg

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mfth_SyCjo

youtube.com/watch?v=-UgTlDVvRYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=v7D_dUEGAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=3chGTJCZ8kE

Attached: 1279960833433.jpg (1500x1500, 560K)

You gotta post the Caramelldansen. That was THE Retronet fad of the late '00s.

youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI

youtube.com/watch?v=l7GObEWKTwA

This video is what introduced me to Touhou, I got into a Youtube Poop clickhole and somehow it led me to it. Those were better days.

Attached: ranranru.jpg (498x362, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yATI48dcsMU

Attached: 110 million feels.png (750x750, 23K)

Attached: youtube caramelldansen.jpg (973x765, 164K)

The precious thing was Alice's coochie.

Attaboy.
Was there a more kino time for the Internet than 2002-2009?

ALICE STICKING IT IN MARISA'S CUNCUN

>Caramelldansen
Sorry, but it was always Walk This Way for me.
youtu.be/gcPSMvE7ysU?t=98

Attached: mootykins.webm (1100x800, 2.86M)

Attached: 1507573355876.jpg (300x470, 14K)

The internet died when smartphones were created
You can't prove me wrong

>You can't prove me wrong
Why would anyone try? We all know that for a fact. Phoneposters should be banned on sight.

Yea Forums suffered a near-fatal wound from the Scientology user is legion moralfagging and limped on weakly until GG clubbed it on the head and finished it off.

Look back, you know it's true.

based and weebpilled

That's a bit of a reductionist view of history. Smartphones were "created" in 2007, (although Nokia had its own Symbian prototypes a bit earlier), but they didn't really start existing until 2010 or 2011. Hence why the Internet remained sacred for a few more years before this ungodly decade hit.

>tfw the internet is actually serious business now

the bottom line is that anything that attracts normalfags to your site will kill it. The underlying truth here is that the brainless majority ruin everything the touch.

It's all fun and games until someone takes the jokes seriously.

Attached: 1156002519803.jpg (800x718, 443K)

>if you attract normalfags your site dies
>if you become too degenerate your site become a furry shithole
It's still amazing that this site manages to hold the balance for 5 years before turning to shit

Holy shit you're right.

I hate everything.

Attached: srs bsns.png (364x397, 193K)

Everyone should realize something.
The "Golden Age" is a myth.
I've heard many people call 2004 a great year, but they forget that Usher's shit song Yeah came out that year, and I would argue that was one of the most proto-2010s songs of the 2000s.

The truth is that every time period has its good parts and bad parts. The Internet was one of the good parts of the 2000s, and now it's been tainted by the 2010s. This is why I still maintain the 2010s is the worst decade for culture, because say what you will about the others, at least they had things going for them.

>What I will say is that 2009 was the last year that was still part of the "Earth 1" timeline.
So that's when the timeline split and we ended up in clownworld

youtu.be/hqF2ZZB4X90
>it's been 10 years
What the fuck

>I've heard many people call 2004 a great year, but they forget that Usher's shit song Yeah came out that year, and I would argue that was one of the most proto-2010s songs of the 2000s.
linkin paaaaaaaark

Start gatekeeping again. Tell newfags to lurk, stop spoonfeeding, shitpost normalfag threads into oblivion, post loli and gore. Take back the site.

If we're getting quantum, then yes. 2010 was the year the timeline split and, as much as I hate using that term, for lack of a better word we entered clownworld.
But it's a bit more complicated than that, as I have outlined in the post above yours.

I truly think the world ended in 2012 and this is Hell

I do. I generally tell them 5 more years because they seem like the slow types.

It's a fun thought experiment, but I would dial it back two years. 2010 was the point of no return.

Attached: 1545588907322.png (360x450, 297K)

The point of no return was 2012, when the famous Yea Forums vs Reddit Tribes game happened. Fuck the Aztecs for everything that followed afterwards

The Olmec calendar only pinpointed the exact time that the shift would take place. The same moment is even encoded on Gobekli Tepe pillars. Pretty spooky.

it's true, easy access to the internet and social media utterly destroyed what the internet was all about

>I've heard many people call 2004 a great year, but they forget that Usher's shit song Yeah came out that year, and I would argue that was one of the most proto-2010s songs of the 2000s.
lolwut. current hip-hop sounds nothing like that song. all that crunk shit with lil jon is extremely mid-2000s.

This. Also, use those filters. If shit threads keep getting attention, they're gonna keep getting made.

Attached: 1529353266480.png (259x219, 101K)

>11 years
youtube.com/watch?v=ComPtM4ARoc

Yup. You didn't see shit like Vine and Snapchat in the 90s and 2000s.
Fuck this decade.

>what is Turn Down For What

tiktok

>the calendar accurately predicted the start of the endtimes

It all makes sense now...

Attached: 1521743235521.jpg (450x318, 43K)

Back to what? 2019 and still all the same shit.

>what is Turn Down For What
an outlier. drake, kanye, kendrick, cole, thugger, etc. are not making tracks like yeah. neither is the soundcloud scene.

don't forget to sage the shitty threads whenever you shitpost them to oblivion

>Turn Down For What
>current
Also it sounds nothing like Usher's Yeah.
Are you on drugs?

Attached: 1554649034382.jpg (516x536, 20K)

All you need to do is start looking. There's still a world of brilliant creators doing their part.

Attached: PantsWrestlingSwitch.png (1070x787, 803K)

>take back the site
Doesn't matter what you do, actual shills are shitting up every major boards

Always. I will never not hate gookmoot and his army of goons for removing public sage though.

forgot pic

Attached: 1557608178754.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

Those days are gone forever and will never come back user.

Also Japanese birthrate is one of the lowest in the world with little to no chance of recovering anytime soon.
Japan's population will probably drop from 126 to 90 million over the next 30 years and the majority of those people will be old AF. Meaning that there is again little to no chance of a resurgence.

It's over.

Attached: touhou-scenery-resized.jpg (850x478, 240K)

Only because the normalfags here make for easy, free advertising. Make this place hostile to normalfags again and the shills go with them.

The removal of barriers to entry was a mistake along with the participation trophy.

Attached: kew467Q.png (2404x1780, 2.85M)

Does anyone know of a site where it's just constant discussion of 2000-2010? I'm making a little archive right now of stuff I like and was just curious.

The 2010s might as well just be one big blob of shit. I honestly dgaf about what's "current".
And it doesn't sound anything like Yeah, but it is crunk, and it's by Lil Jon, which is what the other guy was disputing.

Negro please. Japanese birthrate is fine. Worst Korea on the other hand.

inthe00s.com is a great website where they talk about not just the 2000s, as the name would suggest, but all post-war decades in general.

>people unironically get uppity over gatekeeping now

You forget about the ones who do it for free.

Attached: 1533462602691.png (560x460, 39K)

but muh fee fees
you can't make me feel bad or I'll cry and throw a bitch fit

all the mods have to do is allow gore for 1 week and this whole fucking site will be purged of normals
late night cheese pizza doesnt count

FUTAE NO KIWAMI AAAAAAAAAAAGH

Thing is, there are, but they're being strangled out.

Set Yea Forums aside,

Separate message boards are in sharp decline as everyone couples up with twitter or worse, facebook and IG. Creators doing anything out of creative desire rather than money is also in sharp decline.

I can't really blame any individual person, if you have the chance to make money and you're not already rich, it's hard to fault anyone for jumping on it. But the internet used to be full of stuff people made for fun, passion projects. Now it's all optimized for monetization. Even if you're a passionate person who tries to stay true to your creative vision, you're gonna be influenced by the direction the money faucet spews.

Attached: livewithit.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Wouldn't work. It's too far gone at this point. Discordfags literally make threads that I can only call "shitposting echochambers", no amount of gatekeeping is going to stop that degeneracy.

Jannies can't do shit against real weaponized autism and they know it. They just hope for us to get tired and submit. One dedicated shitposter can tear a board to shreds.

Who cares if its a bannable offense? Just post gore regardless and evade bans.

This song is legitimately catchy.

Now you're accepting the truth. Nothing will get better ever again and that's a fact. We spend the rest of our lives in eternal misery. Everything will remain shit forever and there is nothing we can do about it.

This is now a suicide note thread.

Attached: truth.png (800x1400, 593K)

>English version
I take it back, it's shit. Original Swedish version or bust.

youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk

Don't get me wrong, there's some good stuff in the 2010s. I loved the movie Django Unchained (although that has more to do with me being a huge Tarantino fan than anything else), and I unironically think Undertale is a fantastic game.
But we're not talking about individual components, we're talking about the whole culture in general. These glimmers of gold are far and few between in our current heap of shit we call "2010s culture".
Face it, 2009 WAS the last boomer year. Everything after is dogshit.

The coloring of this image makes me think of DOUBLE NIGGER.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjXN_xPQd0M

Attached: 1538379211213.jpg (509x411, 64K)

There's always the option of fighting fire with fire, group up, organize, figure out which threads are made by these fags, mass report, spam, etc.

Who the fuck cares if 1 person spams gore or even cp
The only way to clean the site would have to be an official SHITposting greenlight

Remember when we had more than 2 meme faces?

Attached: 1442262358269.jpg (1333x1000, 602K)

jannies have always been faggots, they're just being more open about it now. lately they've been kicking indie games and anything that isn't normalfag bait like smashshit or sony's new movie game over to /vg/.
>No more threads about indie games, enjoy 10 smash threads, 9 sony shitposting threads, and getting moved to /vg/. This one is especially bad since there's a fucking /indie/ general on /vg/ now that's
>No more comfy MMO threads, only WoW classic shilling, enjoy your move to /vg/
>No more culture threads, last few TGT threads got fucking deleted
There's a fucking /indie/ general on /vg/ now that has several games that would regularly hit the bump limit

Attached: cat heavy metal.jpg (960x960, 46K)

I refuse. Leftists can't censor me because I have nothing to lose, I don't put my real info online, and I have a shield because I'm a tranny myself. Keep fighting. Leftist beliefs can't stand up to scrutiny and that's why they censor.

Attached: 1556574416691.jpg (800x894, 230K)

This. Everything will only ever get worse from now on. Only cucks believe otherwise. All independent creation will be erased from this earth and everything in the world will be centralized and corporate driven. If only cripplechan would accept this as truth...

>open a thread about vidya
>a single faggot ravages the thread over discord shit and ignoring him has user screech louder
A balance of on-topic and off-topic is the best, but cunts like that can set an entire board on fire.
>wojaks and sadposting
Why are you still here, user?

Attached: 1550097407453.jpg (600x600, 92K)

youtu.be/xX050NcDNAU

Attached: 1556631941264.gif (380x496, 1.73M)

Rollannnnn

My man, what makes you even think that?

Even now the Japanese have opened themselves to more immigration recently which will undoubtedly change their culture
Yes south korea is in just as bad if not worse situation when it comes to demographic trends, but that doesn't make japan's situation any better

Attached: Japan1.gif (745x608, 29K)

>One dedicated shitposter can tear a board to shreds.
Jannies know that they're powerless, that's why they've ramped up the faggotry. We have xv-kun on Yea Forums, and we had that autist who made a shitposting bot on /vg/ that spammed any thread that mentioned guild wars because people told him to cease his furfaggotry and fuck off

Nigger this entire thread is sadposting. Nothing is fucking good anymore. It's over. See and . Everything is fucking dead forever.

Enjoy flying into the maws of the the immortal leftist juggernaut. SJWs are backed by literally 99% of the world's population.

It's all fucking over. Japan is dead and is set to become the next Sweden.

>dumb zoomers pretending they're boomers with their wojaks and schizo tranny posts
Jesus christ even comfy oldfag threads are getting ruined already.

youtu.be/yATI48dcsMU

Attached: 1552781079159.png (750x748, 698K)

Zoomers are the ones we're fighting against user.

Shame that Japan will be pozzed soon and their old culture will never come back again.

No problem, I got my sister hooked to all this old shit and now I have someone to talk with

>nonstop smash threads on Yea Forums for months
>xiv threads on Yea Forums nonstop for months
>wow threads on Yea Forums nonstop for months
>all the games i like get kicked off Yea Forums in weeks

this board really turned into a pile of shit ever since they did the /vg/ split, now if you want to discuss a relevant game that isn't whitelisted by mods you have to go to /vg/ and deal with the cancer there.

2010 had New Vegas, so that's my last good year. I can agree that the world has gone to complete shit after 2012. Even then I knew it was a terrible fucking year. If only I knew how much worse it would get.

Attached: 1548668887960.gif (287x270, 3.9M)

What's the name of that Wily Castle 2 cover?

Fuck off and go back to your shill threads

And it will only get worse. All we will ever know for the rest of our lives is pure and eternal suffering.

>extrapolating 90 years from 60 years of data
fucking lel

>nothing is fucking good anymore
Is horrible shit easier to find? Yeah, easier than ever. Is there nothing good in the world anymore? Fuck no.
If you're that sure that nothing is good anymore and that we're all fucked, why haven't you killed yourself yet? Serious question.

Attached: 1446963540036.png (652x720, 270K)

Stop derailing this thread.

Screencapped so that more people can embrace the blackpill. Everything good in this world is dead forever.

>anime pic
Japan is going to become Sweden 2.0/Africa 3.0 and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1530911272579.png (357x1087, 38K)

the fucked up thing is that /vg/ only gets bad because games die and small groups of people cling on to them. Most generals aren't that bad, but if it is anything with character customization like an MMO, there will be avatarfagging and discord cliques within a month, and the general ALWAYS goes to shit even when it can be extremely quality at first.

/vg/ would be a lot better off if generals could die as a whole instead of being sustained by a group of 8 autists

You didn't answer my question.

Jannies were such a fucking mistake. There's literally no reason to give what are ostensibly normal users the ability to delete entire threads without at the very least requiring a mod to approve it.

Attached: 1516173092020.jpg (342x316, 14K)

Pic related will be a reality soon. Japan is surrendered.

Attached: 1496772096320.png (1279x897, 2.03M)

>17
Thanks, wish the playlist was in the linked Youtube video.

Here's an ancient one.

youtu.be/dfQh20oeZxs

Was it true?

Attached: 4chan is kill.jpg (1400x1676, 1.03M)

>nu vegas
yikes! at least pick one of the good games from that year, like rune factory 3, or zhp, or strange journey.

>Is horrible shit easier to find? Yeah, easier than ever.
It's almost as if horrible shit is the only thing allowed to exist anymore

>Is there nothing good in the world anymore? Fuck no.
Lmao quit deluding yourself. All non-kiked creation will be extinguished from this world forever.

What a fucking blast from the past.

Attached: 1543671983380.gif (450x448, 2.16M)

Just for you user.

youtu.be/kL5DDSglM_s

This is why no one likes /pol/fags.
Fuck off with this doomposting and kill yourselves instead of trying to drag everyone down with you.

It's the only way I hear Super Mario RPG
youtube.com/watch?v=lHdoXO7PizQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xAp_NAJ9bfI

Reminds me of this

Attached: 3651.png (283x605, 151K)

Didn't expect that stupid song to have so much feels in it, damn.

>he says as he posts a pic from a shitty fotm nu-anime
All anime since 2010 has been dogshit. Also /pol/, even cripplechan /pol/ are the ones swallowing the cumpill and deluding themselves into thinking anything that isn't kiked can be saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

Attached: 1255317347233.jpg (850x321, 64K)

It was a better time.
Rollin'

Fuck it, you're right.
Enough doomposting, let's just celebrate the era and what was made in it

I'll give you that, demographic trends can change on a whim sometimes.
Russia is a pretty good example of this.
They were predicted to go from 148 million to around 120~ million in the 2030s or 2040s but they changed and are predicted to hold around 140 million with the potential to increase.

Although russia had the special case of having a high earlier death rate that occurred after the collapse of the soviet union, a trend that has only recently gone down in the last decade.

Japan though, I can't see this dramatic trend changing unless the government or the people as a whole take some big actions

Attached: Natural_Population_Growth_of_Russia.png (922x603, 41K)

youtu.be/iIMVbL1rq5c

Attached: 1547312823871.png (328x396, 143K)

Remember when trolling used to be an art?

Attached: me either.jpg (1019x965, 278K)

I know China will create a parallel internet without SJW censorship

I think this was my intro to nip culture and all their memes way back during middle school.
youtube.com/watch?v=fkqWDrjItrA

Attached: 1531415982608.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Japan though, I can't see this dramatic trend changing unless the government or the people as a whole take some big actions
Japan consumes too much onions for that to ever happen. They are the next Sweden and nothing can be done about that.

>Enough doomposting, let's just celebrate the era and what was made in it
That's a funny way to say you actually agree with the doomposting

B-b-b-but muh chart.

remember when boards had board culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=UX1_uN2eb2Y

Attached: 1150425662883.jpg (1024x768, 378K)

Japan is dead user. There will be no more Japanese people. Just move on already.

youtu.be/hqOiNKYcZDw

Looking at a lot of old memes really puts the surge of transgenderism into context.
Maybe spreading the "there are no girls on the internet" meme was a bad idea after all.

Attached: 974.png (200x200, 76K)

>No more culture threads, last few TGT threads got fucking deleted
Fucking christ, they deleted the ALWAYS thread for this year, didn't they? I remember seeing at least 3 of them get made but they got deleted every time

Attached: angry justice.gif (500x281, 1.58M)

>More people is better
I see nothing wrong with natural slow population decline
It will not doom anyone, it will improve life for them instead as they have to deal with less traffic, lower housing prices, higher wages and more resources per person.
The only ones who hate population decline are those who speculate on the housing market and want to pay people peanuts. They are rich enough and don't need to get richer anyway.

You're either an actual schizoid retard or some discordfag trying too hard to scare away oldfags. Either way, please don't reproduce.

But there's still no girls on the internet tho

Attached: 1183134364742.jpg (500x481, 22K)

Here's my prediction for what's to come:
>2020 Olympics
>World culture pushes Tokyo to total cultural breakdown as rude and socially inept foreigners completely ravage Japanese infrastructure for a month
>Japan either adapts or panics
>Japanese lose a piece of themselves while foreigners break the system
>The whole thing ends up with a mistake or tragedy
>Japan never is the same, starting with Tokyo
I'm glad I went in 2017.

Attached: IMG_3041.jpg (512x384, 21K)

Reminder that Caramelldansen originates from a loli eroge OP.

I'm not sure if it'll go down that way, but I agree that nothing good comes out of Olympics.

that's the best part

Attached: caramelldansen.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

>Maybe spreading the "there are no girls on the internet" meme was a bad idea after all.
how so user? It refers to brainless girls that expect to get attention for being female. Only words and works themselves have merit. If anything it goes out against it since several of those people demand that people pay attention to them just for existing.
I've only met one tranny that wasn't a complete faggot to hang around, and it was an FtM which is rare as fuck compared to the MtFs. Even then, the two others were extremely unpleasant to be around.

You forgot about the part where Japan started opening up to immigration. Also there's the olympics. Japan is fucked either way.

A sad but accurate forecast. People need to stop putting hope in this corpse of a nation.

Can't handle the truth, cuck?

No matter what happens, Japan is completely and utterly fucked.

>even if this is the case people will still think there's any hope left for Japanistan AKA Sweden 2.0
lul

Jesus Christ this takes me back to TF2 and Left 4 Dead days. Miss you my old forum buddies who always used to play together. I know you're out there somewhere.

>can't even have a nostalgia thread without /pol/niggers ruining everything.

If they open to mass immigration they are fucked, that is true.
If they only allow the best and only properly vetted specialists then it is not going to be enough to effect their population in a meaningful way

Olympics probably fucks them though, they'll be cleaning up for years after
Olympics fucks everyone who hosts it, it costs a ton and has not for at least 30 years made the country wealthier in any way. The increased tourism does not cover the expenses

I'm not saying Japanistan has any hope at all. I even have a friend who constantly, unironically praises Japan and everything they do and he uses it as a "refuge" against shitty western culture and media, and I don't have the heart to tell him the nation's doomed to either die or change drastically. But gaylimpdicks will probably not be the moment since they're all still very xenophobic and set in their ways.

Attached: 1558863978268.jpg (540x960, 76K)

its because /pol/ spreads the cold hard truth
theres a reason they are called politically incorrect

The Yakuza'll clean things up, like they always do.

tfw become a quaternary just to experience them all over again
youtube.com/watch?v=uJj5ti_LSls

Attached: fec7346f0ad1067b592955d5.jpg (826x826, 733K)

>thread about internet nostalgia and early weeb culture
>HURR JAPAN IS FINISHED THEY TAKE IN NIGGERS NOW TRANNIES ARE RAIDING MY BOARDS FOR FREE JANNIES ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH THE NIGGERS AND THE TRANNIES
Literally fuck off retarded newfags

This is some good fanfiction.

Of course, that's exactly the reason we can't go back
Every single fun thread eventually gets derailed into crap about american politic

Attached: 1535444173443.jpg (500x500, 48K)

youtu.be/eplAQ3fEr8M
newgrounds.com/collection/joezombie
Doomposting is the fucking worst. If you're that fixated on everything being shit abloo bloo bloo, how the fuck do you wake up in the morning and not commit suicide? Do you just turn into an emotional vegetable?
I used to think like that, and it nearly fucking killed me. If you're 100% convinced that nothing's gonna be okay and that we'll all rot, you're a future dead person.

Attached: 1551301427509.png (500x496, 183K)

The fuck are you talking about, I 'still' actively listen to Nico Nico medleys. It's hard to find ones with some soul, and most of them use the same 30 songs over and over, but theres still a fanbase for them.

This

>I'm not saying Japanistan has any hope at all
At least someone gets it. Every country on the planet will suffer this treatment and nothing will be done about it.

Japan is dead to us no matter what happens. Start calling them Japanistan like the rest of us.

>JAPAN IS FINISHED THEY TAKE IN NIGGERS NOW
Yes, this is true. Your point?

Trolling Yea Forums is so easy. Just pretend to be a leftist, say something like "Is diversity in games a good thing?" and you'll easily hit the bump limit.

>Can't handle the truth, cuck?
Seems l like I was right on both counts. Learn subtlety, inbred.

They live until they give up hope
Swedistan is dead. But even the UK and Germany still have some hope in them, no matter how misguided and little there may be

You're scared because Japanistan is dead and everyone ITT knows it too.

Gatekeeping is absolutely necessary in order to maintain any semblance of quality in a hobby or community and it's absurd that it's so frowned upon. Nobody wants to take anything seriously on the internet aside from politics and as a result nothing feels genuine anymore. The lack of elitism, influx of "memes" that are literally just text on or above a picture, and amount of people shitting where they eat has finally made this place feel as bad as everyone always made it out to be. Every now and then threads like these serve as a reminder that there's people here who still care, but unfortunately it's been too late for a long time now. Anime and games are bogged down everywhere by people who discover them through social media, and e-celebs that use these mediums to make money and gain some degree of fame. Most vocal people in these communities just seem like they have ulterior motives rather than just genuinely enjoying a hobby.

Attached: 1426636296327.png (409x386, 43K)

I'm glad that 07 - 09 isnt' considered a zoomer nostalgia here.

Everything flopped in 2010 and is getting worse even today.

/pol/ spreads conspiracy theories, made-up statistics, and falsified quotes. Not a single true thing has ever come out of /pol/.

>Swedistan is dead
And the rest of the world will be just as dead as them in a scant few decades. You can't avoid it.

>This thread after my posts
my demographics autism ruined the comfy nostalgia thread

sorry guys, let's just do it over

Attached: crying mookou.jpg (362x474, 135K)

>Everything flopped in 2010 and is getting worse even today.
This. Everything is shit now and will only ever get worse. Nothing we can do to stop it. Nothing will get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUIBnElcLCM
peak SOUL

After a cataclysmic forest fire, new life sprouts among the ashes
Just because it looks bleak now does not mean it can not be fixed with time and effort

>"Swedistan is dead"
>Still is very wealthy, has a high standard of living, a high life expectancy, low crime, and a good education system
I do not understand the Sweden meme, it's a fine country.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMvAzYH1xHM
S O U L

Blame weebs like , they can't handle the fact that their country is completely and factually fucked.

Keep believing that retard.

it's fine in most places, the /pol/tard is referring to major cities where third worlders were imported and increased the crime rate

>/pol/ spreads conspiracy theories
conspiracies which later come true
>made-up statistics,falsified quotes
(((made-up)))
(((falsified)))
easy to change people's mind with money

youtube.com/watch?v=KHEcbRScqt4
Stand aside.

You still haven't answered my question, user.

Weebs aren't worth answeing to. You should be more worried about the fact that Japan is now opening up to immigration and will for sure become the next Sweden in due time. They are dead and never coming back. See .

>The Wario Land Shake It ad that destroyed the UI as it progressed

Attached: 1528673264322.gif (747x569, 146K)

No, like actual false quotes. I've seen quotes on /pol/ infographics that seemed too ridiculous to be real. So I looked them up, and almost universally I am unable to find any source for the quote other than "quote databases" that literally anyone can submit anything to. /pol/ actively spreads made-up quotes and made-up statistics to "prove" their conspiracies because they hope that no one would bother to look it up.

Attached: 1558744676803.gif (492x283, 2.51M)

RIP Japan
;_;

The crime rate in Swedish cities is still well below that of an average American city.

>
>
>
>
>I'M CALLING THE STAR RISE

Attached: 1556063774826.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

>and I don't have the heart to tell him the nation's doomed to either die or change drastically
Tell him user. It's better to do it now to soften the blow later. Everyone on this board has already accepted it anyway.

I'M CALLING PASTA RICE

youtu.be/_PxcQDmUuOo
youtu.be/1Nnl0ycLvgU

Attached: 1549383151705.jpg (560x667, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C5bA7IlbHac
youtube.com/watch?v=QvGRj77EAOo
youtube.com/watch?v=ojm_HDrvHjc

Everybody knows that internet culture is hitting a roadblock.. I just want the next big thing to happen soon, there was Touhou, Kantai Collection and now what?
Actually, can something ever top the sheer amount of autism that Touhou produced just by existing?

Solution: donate to Japan First Party

>Solution: donate to Japan First Party
That isn't a solution. nationalist parties can't exist anymore. Japan First is DOA.

Yes, I also want to go back in time to when I was a teenager with no responsibilities and infinite time in my hands. The one thing I would change this time is start taking Isotretinoin early so my face isn't so fucked up towards college.

Poland and Italy are proving you wrong right now Also the Brexit party in the UK that's gaining alot of traction despite negative media coverage (thinking Trump 2.0)

>weebs
you don't even truly care about Japan, you just want to attack "weebs"

>nationalist parties can't exist anymore
It can, it's just a little harder when the enemy is well funded.

>(((Trump))) 2.0
>thinking this is a good thing
Lmao

>Hearing that SMACK MY BITCH UP in the middle of a sprite battle

Attached: 1521636812814.jpg (396x476, 200K)

>you don't even truly care about Japan,
Nobody should care about a country that is on the brink of eternal pozzing

>you just want to attack "weebs"
Nothing wrong with that.

The closest I've seen is Fate, but that's existed for a fairly long period. The gacha crap definitely pushed its popularity up all around, lots of nips have a crippling love for Saber.
I don't fucking know how, but Kemono Friends was also really popular at one point. I thought it looked like shit on a visual basis, but there was something about it that pulled people in.
Undertale also produced plenty of autism, all over the world. If I had to be honest, I don't think anything can replicate the impact Touhou had on the internet. The fanbase isn't nearly as widespread as it was, but it's still alive, kicking, and taking it easy. For fuck's sake, some fanmade artwork of the EoSD cast got put in a pretty famous museum, same one as the Rosetta Stone.

Attached: 1550081650680.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Attached: av.gif (200x200, 82K)

I'm talking about the fact that all the odds were stacked against him.

>Mainstream medias almost all against him
>Endless smearing campaign
>People could only openly support him online
>^Even then people got banned and >shadowbanned just for supporting him
>Turns out the opposition were shady (Hillary's e-mail scandal/health problems.. coverups) The UK equivalent would be the Brexit deal
>Got to see the entire ''first they ignore you'' cycle live

youtu.be/JkBe06huhio

Attached: 1552075149194.jpg (852x480, 24K)

Nice thread you got there fags

t. born after 2006

>why haven't you killed yourself yet? Serious question.
Not that user but I'm just waiting for the entire planet to crash and watch every single hypocritical, self-righteous,Sanctopathic, motherfucker that ruined this world to burn in their own fire.

AND I'M GOING TO FUCKING LAUGH at the gore and horror that will be unleashed on this planet.

Why did I think this was Leetstreet Boys
youtube.com/watch?v=kn7jpINpqbQ

Gen Z is complicit in the destruction of this world. They will never be anything but brainwashed automatons programmed to hate anything and everything from before they were born or before they started attending middle school

maybe we don't need to go back

The perfect NPCs

Attached: 16a.jpg (1200x3055, 812K)

FUCK YOU I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SHIT AHHH FAGGOT I HATE YOU SOOO MUCH

>This entire fucking image
You should feel embarrassed posting this.

Could have added Twitch to this list
Teaching that watching is better than doing

I just fucking hate the concept of e-celebs as a whole

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fucking hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Do a flip.

the image was made before twitch blew up

Found the npc.

Too bad Japan will never be the same ever again. Literally Sweden 2.0

Zoomers BTFO

I had purged this from my mind, thanks asshole

>Gen Z is conservati-

Attached: AbHcStkl.jpg (801x801, 57K)

We've descended into Poe's Law territory pretty hard here with the edge and cringeposting

dilate

I get the point this image is trying to make, but acting like Yea Forums is holier than any of those websites is a huge mistake. Seeing green user warmed my heart a bit, I miss that mascot.
Shit, I miss when anons didn't just use Pepe and Wojak, and actually bothered with original content. Just using a template over and over again with little to no editing is so fucking lazy.

Gacha and mobage are far more destructive to otaku culture than olympics.
>muh fate and greablue doujin
Soulless, all of them. How many of them are even commissioned by the company itself?

Attached: 1515847296075.jpg (204x218, 14K)

why cant things just stay the same?
why is change always so bad?

Attached: 1555951937383.webm (720x404, 692K)

Every time a meme is born is just gets spammed to shit by ''look at me'' normalfags. Pepe was reclaimed by /r9k/ and now it's forever associated with edgelords. As for Wojak, it's versatile i guess?

I'm just sad that nothing feels genuine anymore.

Gotta say you make a good point there as well.
Japanese people in general are just becoming bigger losers.

Because literally nothing good ever happens to us. We are going to suffer forever and there is nothing we can do to improve our lives.

Weebs literally can't stop being BTFO. Japan is so utterly fucked.

Attached: 4chan.webm (640x480, 2.52M)

It's because you're not gullible anymore, most of the shit posted online were posted for attention whoring and/or money. It did, though, only get worse and worse and the internet became more of a money grabbing shithole with each passing year.
>''anonymous'' insider
That'll never not make me laugh

Friendly reminder that most of the newfaggots ruining this site are phone posters.

>This means they are afraid of getting caught if something nsfw pops up while scrolling through the catalog in public (I know this from personal experience). So spam all kinds of degenerate shit to play off of this fear.

>Most of them are probably operating on some sort of phone plan and I usually browse Yea Forums because it's a low data site and Youtube/Twitch would murder my current data plan. If you make images MAKE THEM AS DATA BLOATED AS POSSIBLE. HIT THEIR FUCKING WALLETS.

>Born: October 13, 1989
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>Gen Z
You fucking burgers don't even understand your own retarded generational labels

Attached: retardation.png (1281x626, 40K)

>tfw will be 23 in december
youtube.com/watch?v=LuxUAQE1UCs

Attached: file.png (148x112, 22K)

Never lose hope, my brothers.
Stop bitching and start creating. I guarantee you that if you actually get off your ass and put in the work, you can fix this.
Also there's otoMADs.com if you really need a place to upload it without fear of being deleted.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

funny, the original song just came on in my playlist
youtu.be/0SqJ8QmQAa4

>pools closed swastika

Goddamn that's a throwback.

Attached: 1533817031574.jpg (481x310, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9dxiTuPy9dQ

AOC is beloved among zoomers user.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7388M-D7oE

Attached: 1550741103692.jpg (790x790, 62K)

Funny how weebs can't even come up with a good rebuttal to this. Japan is fucking dead, real Japs don't exist anymore. Just a bunch of so.y consuming cucks.

>thread is autosaging

JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE

Attached: 1557698035067.jpg (546x789, 44K)

Jannies are angry because most anons ITT agree Japan is fucking doomed and everything will be terrible forever.

Just a reminder that nico killed swf so old flashes are kill.

I think it's the change without continuity that's a bad thing. You have people that are just left apathetic toward the future now because everything they knew has already been bulldozed.

JUST A REMINDER TO SAVE ALL THE VIDEOS YOU LIKE WITH YOUTUBE-DL SINCE THEY ALL WILL BE DELETED EVENTUALLY AND LOST IN TIME.

Also a reminder to create backups.
>Im poor
Just buy a fucking used WD Green/blue then.

REMINDER TO BACK UP OTOMADS VIA OTOMADS.COM

Attached: 1555739591522.jpg (2953x4134, 620K)

>You have people that are just left apathetic toward the future now because everything they knew has already been bulldozed.
Indeed. If there was a way to fix this it would have been discussed by now.

The thread isn't autosaging.

I'm seriously worried about the 2020s. so many things from this era are dead or dying. we're really entering a strange new world.

Attached: 1484772960447s.jpg (246x232, 4K)

what is the popotan author up to now? still making "sports" games?
Also translations when.

>tfw young me downloaded every video I liked instead of just favoriting them
Some of them are kind of painful to watch again, but I'm glad I kept copies to look back on, since a lot of them seem to be missing from YouTube now.

A example of what im talking about, this is gone for example:
files.catbox.moe/auogyy.mkv

2020s will be even worse, 2030s will be worse than that and so on. Do you honestly think anything good will happen to us again?

Nothing, because nu-japs are fucking swede-tier cucks.

>I wiped my old hdd 3 years ago because i needed space and they were ''just old pictures anyway''

Attached: 1558472909395.jpg (947x842, 58K)

What a gay little thread.

I fucked up and kept procrastinating on archiving those machinima videos

Its like you destroyed your family album.

Doomposting is very fucking gay yes

youtube.com/watch?v=KuL6vh5pasE

They deleted a bunch, then made a fucked up looking one with sound, then finally made a sticky when it was like 2 hours left of the day

Attached: 1557280499375.jpg (1834x1440, 552K)

I hope you're happy.

>SINCE THEY ALL WILL BE DELETED EVENTUALLY AND LOST IN TIME.
I've already learned that the hard way with Megaupload/Megavideo

Attached: 1550419208295.jpg (700x600, 311K)

Fuck it's been forever since I've seen this

youtu.be/HOoYSHHMG3g

It's also true. Everything from here on out will be complete shit and there's nothing we can do about it.
>yfw there are still cuckstains out there who still have hope that Japanistan will make it through the 2020s

I learned the "hard" way with MMD, thank you 2009 autistic bullshit Japanese artists that loved to delete their stuff monthly.
Since then i started saving everything i could see.

files.catbox.moe/f4utsu.webm
files.catbox.moe/k9j0zb.mkv
files.catbox.moe/42tfqr.webm

Where did the time go.
Where did everything go?

Where are all the niggers that think Japan is still worth giving a fuck about now? They literally aren't debating any of our posts.

Everything went to shit and will continue to be shit. It's over.

no one cares
go spam your shit somewhere else

Literally all we can do now is surrender the present to the parasites and live forever in the past. That people think there is still hope in this world is laughable.

Japanistan, not even once

Japan is dead and everyone agrees. Even you agree.

So how has your day been, user?

>2015
>everyone on this board accepts that everything is shit, will remind all newfags of the unpleasant truth of how shit everything has become and how futile it is to fix it
>2019
>WAAAAAAAAA STOP DOOMPOSTING

Fucking niggers.

people would tell you to shut up if you spammed water is wet for 200 posts, too
no one gives a shit

you mean 2007

Come on weebs, debate us. Convince us that your precious Nippon isn't completely fucked.

At least you agree.

this one always hurts

rolliniinnnn

Everyone grew past their highschool edgelord phase.

Pretty much the same for me.
The medleys were a nice gateway into jpn online culture.

I ain't.
I see what it brings and all the tripe that gets started and I won't mention it again.

Found a few weeb hugbox threads
Tell them the uncomfortable truth anons.

Desu

>all this doomer posting

No you fool. The world is the same state of cyclical chaos as it was millenia ago.

You only notice the bad because the internet has made everything public. Every execution,murder,war and crime is published immediately.

These things have always happened but you never noticed them because they do not pertain to you.

The early and mid 2000s were full of economic depression,disaster and war. Of course this caused content creators and artists to put forth more effort into escapism. It pushed more inspiration as well. Now the we are in a time of good fortune before the regular dip into depression.

You want the good times of content and artistry to come back? Sacrifice your comfort and luxuries.

Attached: TGC3.gif (500x278, 2.6M)

Thanks blackpill fags. I was feeling down but you guys are such enormous fucking clowns that I ended up feeling better about life, I think subconsciously out of not wanting to be like you. wew.

2007-2008 was peak comfy, we're blessed to have witnessed perfection, but cursed because we know that nothing will ever top it, it could only go downhill from there

Good.

Rolling for coolface

i keep seeing 4am threads go up in smoke anymore

Go and read Zai x 10, Oversimplified SCP, Kaguya, Oyasumi Maou-Sama, Akazukin no Ookami, Tori Kissa!, Spirit Circle(or anything from MIZUKAMI Satoshi), Yuuutsu to Succubus-san, to cheer you up.

>everything is bad now
Make something good then
>no, creating something is cringy. shitting on nigger is better

>some fanmade artwork of the EoSD cast got put in a pretty famous museum, same one as the Rosetta Stone.
Story on this?

Thanks for the recs but I'm alright now.

>Sweden, UK, and Germany: We have the highest rate of poz on the planet
>Japan: Hold my sake

Wrong. Read and . Everything is becoming centralized in the favor of the powers that be and all sources of inspiration are drying up.

>I see what it brings and all the tripe that gets started and I won't mention it again.
At least you managed to tell weebs the truth. RIP Japan.

>Make something good then
I am doing it, it will take me 2 years at this rate and i need to learn something else than java, it will be about a Mexican gravekeeper girl and her friend the witch of catemaco.

2011, 2013 and maybe 2017

>tfw slowly realizing that the reason why I look back at early 2000's so fondly isn't just because of nostalgia but because things were genuinely better back then

Attached: 1527963559517.jpg (350x456, 48K)

This. Everything will get worse now. Anime, movies, video games, all of these have gone to complete shit and not a single thing from any of them have been good in over a decade.

Delusion: the post.

Good luck for you fren. I'm doing the same. I can't be arsed to worry about current state of japan. They can take care of themselves.

Attached: things that will never come back.jpg (775x384, 102K)

A doujin exhibit was put up in the museum. Pic related.

Attached: girls are now famous.png (659x823, 673K)

Youre a moron. Structures collapse and the balances shift. Japan will no doubt fall from grace but there is always another to replace it as the innovade.

Learn to history

Attached: 1555733925788.gif (136x193, 144K)

All I desire now is the sweet release of death. Drowning in nostalgia in the middle of the night was a terrible idea.

you're assuming everything will work out simply because it has so far, but the progression of technology and centralization makes any actual effort to change the course of history increasingly impossible

Rolling for something, anything, some soul and peace and hope for my future.

>DUDE WE ARE SO ADVANCED WE GO BEYOND HUMAN NATURE

Lol

fukken saved

get out of /jp/ you fucking reddit rejects we don't want your kind here

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1120x551, 147K)

/jp/ users are some of the worst people on this site, no thanks

youtu.be/cepXLReu1aU
This is something that, if happens today, will be utter cringe and done for internet points instead of a genuine moment of the culture.

At least post the one with the original stolen animation instead.

This. Fucking weebs still clinging onto Sweden 2.0

>Japan will no doubt fall from grace
And its culture will never come back in any fashion. Japanese people will no longer exist.
>but there is always another to replace it as the innovade.
Lmao no. Read /jp/ deserves to die for shilling Japanistan so hard.

Timeless

I want to go back

Attached: 1558771197017.jpg (1066x805, 214K)

West Virginia, mountain mama~
Take me home

So this is just a single R18 doujin?

user... I get what your saying and I'm no stranger to the concept of historic cycles but something feels VERY different about whats happening this time and I can't seem to put my finger on it.

But I can only seem to narrow it down to these concepts.
>What's happening now isn't on a local or even national scale but a global scale
>Memes like pepe and wojack are persisting far beyond the previous meme trends of the past on Yea Forums even resisting the Family Guy kill filter
>Whatever blackmagic is happening in society right now can even penetrate the decentralizing power of anonymity (not even Yea Forums at their worst was able to do this)

Some fucking dark shit is happening in the world and a lot of powerful people are working towards it.

cont
The internet was not killed IT WAS MURDERED

massive shitposting attracts electionnewfags like flies, that would backfire hard

This. (((They))) already fucking won and people aren't realizing it. (((They))) are Gods and we are slaves.

Everything we love was murdered. Nothing good will take its place ever again.

Read It's over.

It's because of globalization mixed with the sheer speed of dissemination thanks to the internet.

In 2008 the economy went to hell and everything was scaled back and cancelled, it is only just now reaching where it was.

When I was younger, I was legitimately afraid of what anons could do if I fucked up and played with fire. Modern Yea Forums is much easier on everyone. Thats why people get away with it.

There is literally no reason to believe in anything but a globalist dystopia as a realistic future. The powers that be are wise as fuck and have made it so that they can literally never lose power ever again. Should one die, their child can take their place.

gimmie

you grew up user, you now know that's not true

It was true though. Yea Forums was legitimately scary. Now the kids have no fear and no respect.

I remember once I posted a girl from this photography set of crying children by jill greenburg. sometimes they're posted as memes, but I was banned for it and the banned page said it was for CP and flipped out thinking they reported me even though it was from an art photo set.

Tough times make tough people who make things easier creating weak people leading to tough times

me too

Attached: 1556005006256.jpg (600x444, 82K)

I'll tell you what the problem is, Yea Forums.

You are.

Unless you are actually creating something new yourself, you're just a consumer. Not a creator. You're not contributing anything. This is why things die out.

You can fix this. Start making original works again. Works that take effort. Even if you only have one mediocre skill, give it your all and post it somewhere. This is the only true solution. Otherwise, you are consenting to the work of people you don't like being all that's left.

Attached: 7532-Yukio_Tonegawa-foto.jpg (200x200, 11K)

The problem is that creating something new is no longer an option. See , and for more info.

>It's because of globalization mixed with the sheer speed of dissemination thanks to the internet.
And yet people still can't seem to develop any empathy for each other besides shallow words of inspiration and vague fortune cookie morals.

Every single community on the net right now are a bunch of psychopathic hypocrites trying to police each other over petty,inconsequential bullshit motivated by hurt feels,social arm twisting and guilt by association fallacies.

Social media has proliferated an entire generation sociopathic hypocrites who want to morally lecture others on "degeneracy" while hanging on to their special brand of "degeneracy".

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever witnessed in my life; just a bunch of desperate asshole cannibalizing and throwing eachother under the bus for a pathetic shot at "social acceptance" and only acting holy out of sheer self preservation.

AND FOR WHAT... To appeal to some modern vague definition of "sin" that can be freely edited and changed whenever it's convenient for anyone.

>a bloo bloo the real world

nigger just make some shit, you probably enjoy some niche thing, someone is going to enjoy the niche thing that you make, easy as that

alright hit me with the good shit

Take me all back.

Attached: image.png (1440x1080, 16K)

The real world literally is the reason good new shit is no longer allowed to be made.

ok schizo

where you consuming as much news "back then" as you are now?
get your fucking head out of the gutter

youtube.com/watch?v=955hd5OvE9A

Attached: smile.jpg (442x650, 190K)

user stop you''re going to start making me save everything

FUCK YOU!!
I audibly said shut the fuck up when I saw your reply. One of the people you quoted was me for fuck's sake.

YOU'RE A QUITTER!! Worthless trash that thinks that his petty defeatist outlook somehow makes it acceptable. YOU are the problem. You and every other loser without the resolve to fix it.

You can rot in hell. Cowards like you don't deserve what the golden age gave you if you're so willing to give it up without even a single effort. You just say "Boohoo the Japanese are shit now we're doomed" as if we couldn't do this without them.

This is completely correct.

You're getting caught up in Hysteria. Just because the social media mob is loud, that doesn't mean they are right. Turn off social media and it almost outright doesn't exist anymore. It's that easy.

Attached: 364612.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Fuck off your defeatism goldstein

Attached: 1415726786976.jpg (400x293, 19K)

>D-D-D-DRUMPF NO LIKE FUN AND NOW I CAN'T HAVE FUN ANYMORE!

Attached: no intelligence.png (272x274, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE&list=FLAfo4Dcy6wooWJ-qU6SgIOw

Attached: 1547187888234.jpg (1400x1000, 530K)

>expecting a comfy nostalgia thread
>get /pol/ doom posting instead
t-thanks

Attached: 1515425718559.webm (542x448, 202K)

they want to infiltrate as oldfags, and make people buy their bullshit

Attached: 1516827860865.gif (140x140, 11K)

That's what happens when the country behind most of our subjects of nostalgia is literally experiencing a cuckening only rivaled by Germany and Sweden.

>as if we couldn't do this without them.
Their culture will be lost forever and there will be nobody left to learn from it.

Lies.

That's the thing user, I DON'T PARTICIPATE IN SOCIAL MEDIA. I've literally been a ghost all of my life on the net and this shit still scares me because it's even starting to breach into the realms of law,commerce,surveillance.

And the worst part is rad-libs seem to be embracing a form of "progressive colonialism".
Entire cultures are going to be eaten up and erased from the history books "in the name of justice and progress".

THIS ISN'T RIGHT. NONE OF THIS IS RIGHT.

>Entire cultures are going to be eaten up and erased from the history books "in the name of justice and progress".
Indeed. And there is literally nothing that can be done to restore them, ever. Europeans won't exist. Nips won't exist. All that will exist in the future is a shit-brown blend of niggers, spics, mudslimes, and pajeets.

Is it just me, or is Yea Forums always heavily influenced by the other big boards on Yea Forums? I remember how people used to call Yea Forums "Yea Forums with video games" back when Yea Forums was still the largest board.

youtube.com/watch?v=PePaCQBMyrI

Billy is dead, we really can't go back.

Attached: 1536737947562.jpg (209x241, 7K)

On this subject, I tried to find an original version of Rainbow Girl because of the nnd stuff but couldn't find it at all.

And if that happens, so what?
If you want to preserve your culture, raise your family right. It's not a big deal. The Jews somehow pulled it off this many years. Why can't you?

What is the worst that happens to you? They post your photos online? So what? You don't owe shit to anyone. Be yourself. Own whatever happens. You will never be alone, user. Even if we never meet, I'll be out there. So will others. Nixon called it the silent majority. Maybe we become a minority. But that's ok. We will survive. Don't be scared. They are powerless. Just be smart.

Do you think he'd want you to just give up? Wake up man. He can't. But you still can.

Attached: Rest+in+peace+billy+herrington+httpstwittercomshimycatstatus969968738673061890httpstwittercomshimyca (1200x1198, 347K)

>Modern Yea Forums is much easier on everyone.

Out of curiosity, didn't this place used to be more harsh on people's spelling? I see stuff like u instead of you, ur instead of your, and ppl instead of people posted on Yea Forums these days, and I feel like other posters would have gotten mad about this stuff in the past.

But you SHOULD AND MUST save everything.

user, I hate ANYONE who tries to put a collar around my neck, I don't give a fuck who they are or what banner they wave.
THAT WAS TH SPIRIT OF Yea Forums.
If someone told you no, you told them to go jump off a cliff and get raped.

I'm a goddamn 2010 fag and I understand this.
Newfaggotry was never a matter of age; it was a STATE OF MIND

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. The gates are open. You ever slipped up they ate you alive. Now it's just saying have sex like mindless robots

alright fine im starting tonight
you've got me fucking paranoid
I save alot of fucking shit but not videos but this ends TONIGHT

This is it. This is it exactly.
ZoomerBoomer culture is a distraction. Tearing us apart.

Grew up on the internet a few years before Yea Forums was made and made it just in time before 2004 and this site has had so much fun moments but those days are gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRgpr7HLa_c

youtube.com/watch?v=TGvmvDymudA
youtube.com/watch?v=nLSFxQijz6U
youtube.com/watch?v=4fyY43bsLpk
youtube.com/watch?v=D8xkFhlTej0
youtube.com/watch?v=IhPuxlNs7_c
youtube.com/watch?v=NU_gAsl2e1s
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oo0gFyrvAw

Attached: s.jpg (1280x1024, 634K)

Seriously. Use otomads.com to back up your favorite videos. It is based in Hong Kong and has no copyright concerns. The owner is a rich dude who just wants to preserve the culture.

Which one are you talking about.

This is what I want, it's insane how much layers of false flagging it takes to get a thread to last on Yea Forums. Shit.

Attached: paul.png (881x1079, 659K)

It's literally because of phonefags. If Hiroshima just disables the Yea Forums JSON API the board will improve dramatically overnight.

This version youtu.be/hqF2ZZB4X90?t=152

>If you want to preserve your culture, raise your family right. It's not a big deal. The Jews somehow pulled it off this many years. Why can't you?
Because whites actually have to pay to raise their fermented nut butter while everyone elses nut butter is subsidized by the state.
youtube.com/watch?v=6tA_GuYBxZU

incorrect as in wrong?

>Just using a template over and over again with little to no editing is so fucking lazy.

Didn't Yea Forums used to shit on Reddit all the time for this exact behavior?

In short, we were rigged to lose. Our future is done. This is the age of (((progress))) and (((globalism))) now.

>What is the worst that happens to you? They post your photos online? So what? You don't owe shit to anyone. Be yourself. Own whatever happens. You will never be alone, user. Even if we never meet, I'll be out there. So will others. Nixon called it the silent majority. Maybe we become a minority. But that's ok. We will survive. Don't be scared. They are powerless. Just be smart.

You know what..................Thanks, I feel better and I'm going to try BE better. bless you.

You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Se6b0mjVE
Or this one I posted earlier?

how big is this guys' server?

Attached: 1451300976394.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Both of them have different vocalists.

2015*

Blessed KOTOKO poster

Since I got better at moon, I remember taking a liking to the lyrics to Princess Brave, but I'm guessing the actual game doesn't involve a badass princess swordswoman slicing and dicing monsters and witches to find love

It doesn't, does it?

ITT
>inb4 I get called a leftypol tranny

Attached: 1437472770720.jpg (500x600, 174K)

Then be better than that you fucking pussy. Yeah it sucks that we're disadvantaged in the long run but if that's all it takes for you to quit and whine you're a fucking loser.

>leftypol tranny
Thank you for admitting.

Judge the synopsis for yourself: vndb.org/v583

I'm even more confused after reading that

>Millenials born in 1981
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Also 30 year old boomer =/= baby boomer

This one? sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11008742

That's all we can do. Be the best we can. Own our mistakes and mind our own business. If you fuck up, grow from it. But no matter what just don't panic. Once they get in your head you've already begun to lose. When you're so scared you can't move, you will just get run over.

Don't live in fear. Just live.

Attached: 93ab98340e8594e2fdc40db6314f08cd1526471917_large.jpg (185x185, 19K)

>Nico Nico Douga Takarajima got nuked from YouTube
goddamnit

RIP 4chanX and archiving though.

Don't worry about this. Just use it. Keep it otoMAD related (or just old NND) and you'll be fine.

That's not even close to the same singer.

Whats on the scroll?

Doujin does not automatically mean porn, but it might be

It was degenerate then and it's degenerate now. Templates enable creativity but overuse kills it dead.

Your kind words are appreciated Mr. Tonegawa.

Attached: 1544645516493.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>Mahjong as a gameplay element

welp, guess I won't be finding out

Bitching about weebs on Yea Forums is like complaining about the desert having too much sand. I want Tumblr/Reddit to fuck off.

Attached: aa6.jpg (376x304, 26K)

>Seto no Hanayome
I got loads of ancient reaction images

Attached: Mermaid and lucky faggot.gif (352x200, 85K)

I have all KOKOTO's CDs, including the (I've) ones and UNDER17.

I found out of her when watching Kannazuki no Miko from 2004.
UNDER17 was pretty obviously because I LOVE Popotan.

And ended up watching anime where she had roles or sang in the OP/ED.

youtube.com/watch?v=fePyambbS68

I already posted Seto no Hanayome OP so I'll post this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDRWVxGJjWA

youtube.com/watch?v=57Ef6egT4kE

youtube.com/watch?v=_tWWvBkZ4-M

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 10.12.33.png (637x402, 483K)

People like you are the reason Internet went to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3U4vPbBJNsQ

One away from quads. I can accept this.
Also when in doubt remember one last thing: the enemy regularly makes a point to share what they're thinking on social media. This makes them predictable. The vanity supercedes common sense and discretion. You have nothing to fear so long as you know yourself. I only ask now that you take the next step and create something from your heart. Do not let others shape it. Let it be your legacy. We have the strength to inspire others to carry on the traditions of our golden days.
YUGAMINEENA!!

Attached: Chuukan-Kanrinin-Tonegawa-Mr.-TONEGAWA-Middle-Management-Blues-Wallpaper-1-500x281.jpg (500x281, 26K)

Actually, I've been toying with the idea of creating complete font sets of letters and numbers from videogame covers and other shit.

and more templates for "make it video games" threads

I think I've found a very efficient method for scrubbing screenshots of cartoons and television of all their colors and making a white background in MS paint

>Tfw author came back to life out nowhere 5 days ago.
I hope a surprise awaits us.

Two different posters, but I'm willing to believe the first one. It's more than possible that moot got bullied into being an absolute faggot, but he was an absolute faggot for going through with it in the first place.

internet went to shit when everyone decided that being "ironic" wasn't enough

Attached: 1558770421478.gif (128x128, 13K)

>no tranny and sjw bullshit
>loli cunny everywhere
Good times.

>tfw no dubs

so how do we "save" internet?
i mean sure its impossible to do it, but hey atleast we still can right?

>West meeting East
it was some magical shit at the time

Attached: touhou oarfish.png (1100x900, 406K)

Mostly wanna bring back kornheiser edits

I'll do my best!

Attached: 1490876616186.jpg (1906x853, 579K)

>Be newfag from 2011
>Already feel like everything on Yea Forums's changed, and that I'm out of place now

>something as recent as re:zero and fucking your name
it's just not the same

I'd go one step further and say it went to shit when everyone had to start being 'ironic' in the first place.

Look at how people posted in 2005. They were honest and straightforward about what they liked. They weren't hiding behind seven or even one layer of irony.

It helps that there were less thought police back then, on all sides.

Most of it reeks of fanfiction but it's true that post-GG moderation is pure garbage. Actually good people like Kusanagi have been booted and replaced with tumblrinas like Troid and we've seen the consequences.

I would greatly appreciate your efforts as a video producer myself. We need more people making assets like these for the community to use. It makes my life easier when I produce stuff.

The fact that the Gachimuchi community is so well organized has made producing gachi videos a breeze compared to some other sources. There's a general gatekeeping philosophy that's come up thanks to Twitchfags but I think we do alright.

If I had the link to my old nico archive I could've posted every version of said song (no videos) for you but that was ages ago.
I haven't updated this list since 2009 though.

Attached: explorer_2019-06-01_10-18-44.png (2009x1256, 190K)

>first board i ever saw was Yea Forums in 2010
>tfw seeing it today
even fucking /trash/ has higher quality posts

Attached: 1537360331019.jpg (438x397, 48K)

There were three main reasons.
The first one is the collapse of message boards.
The second one is the rise of "post-irony" culture.
The third one is newfags on Yea Forums not getting the fucking joke and taking everything here 100% seriously, which is how /pol/ happened.

no its dead

>DAN
>DAN
>GWUUUUUUUUUU
same here. Sometime in highschool probably like 06

its ran ran ruu you fucking retard

I think I messed around on Yea Forums for a while when I first got on Yea Forums, but I haven't even touched that board in years.

Based and blackpilled.
This thread sucks.

I wish, then the /pol/shit would get deleted off Yea Forums but right now shitposting is rampant.
But you aren't being persecuted (sadly) as you imagine, you are left more free than you should be.

2006 boomer here. God I fucking miss the old internet. Now it's just SJWs and /pol/ trying to shove their fucking agendas everywhere.

Whatever fag, thats how I used to say it and will continue to say it.

I liked the 2012 ironic stuff, like those "Coaxed into a snafu" trollface parodies, but I do think that things got shitty around 2014, when "post-irony" became a big thing.

I want to go back but at the same time I don't. I don't think I could handle all the fucking "XD LOL SO RANDUMB" posting with my current mindset

>guy asks another question related to his awful post
>not him but...
Kill yourself, troll.

Mods gave up on moderating Yea Forums long ago, they just delete the occasional shitposting thread, porn and that's it.
It's actually funny because the Yea Forums moderation team is incredibly diverse, between a single mom, tumblrinas, bronies, NEETs, an alt-right normalfag, and so on. No fucking wonder it's dysfunctional as hell.

Here's the reason everything went to shit. Turns out division and a bunch of niche sites is better for the world as a whole

Attached: 150304_consumer-internet1-1.jpg (900x2002, 827K)

At this point, I miss the times when it was just Yea Forumstards spamming dumb shit on Yea Forums, like those "plus tip" and "BOOM BOOM CRASH" threads.

Yeah, it got bizarre sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN_K-nU5lEE take me back, Yea Forums

While I hate the /pol/fags and their psychopathy you need to be fair and call out rad-lefts as well because that just invites counter shitposting because they think you're on the "other side".

Good and Evil don't have a political affiliation; they'll both take you all over the compass of belief but one will drag you while the other will guide you. Good and Evil are contextual and because of this they both require different solutions for different situations.

Always remember, good and Evil don't subscribe to politics but politics sure as hell subscribe to Good and Evil.

I started using Yea Forums in 2015 because of /pol/
The times have changed boomer, Yea Forums is now only popular because of us.

Well maybe pllitical posters shouldnt have been such obnoxious faggots? We didnt want this, we only wanted to talk about videogames, but you forced this on yourselves.

What is that?

Wait does that mean people visit the Microsoft website that often, or sites owned by Microsoft? I have a hard time believing that Microsoft is more often visited than Amazon or Facebook

Explains a lot, actually.

Those were fun times.

>you need to be fair and call out rad-lefts as well because that just invites counter shitposting because they think you're on the "other side"
I call out all political shitflinging. But rad-left is such a minority on Yea Forums compared to the rest.

>polacks actually believe this

Glad soneone gets it. It's fucking over. Everything will be shit forever.

Literally everyone agrees nothing can be saved. We're past the point of denying it. Everything is now in the hands of Big Brother and will be for the rest of human history.

Speaking of nostalgia, what are some games you really loved when you were younger but turned out to be complete fucking trash once the rose tinted glasses came off? Doesn't have to be from when you were a kid

Attached: file.png (220x309, 151K)

It's impossible. The innocence is lost, now it's only shills, corporatism and politics everywhere. Giant corporations took over like they always do, and places like Yea Forums got filled up with fringe groups like (un)ironic nazis that couldn't give less of a fuck about our actual culture, they have wojak memes to make because they gotta "fight the power" with their cutting edge memes.
All we can do is reminisce about the good old days and try to keep that memory alive. You know what they say, don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Attached: 1405199229175.jpg (554x439, 35K)

>Even if you only have one mediocre skill,
>tfw don't even have that

are you baiting or is this seriously the mindset you have?

You've given me resolve user; working on an ed,edd n eddy template ATM

>You know what they say, don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
And then cry again because all we have now is eternal suffering. Nothing will be good ever again and that's an undeniable fact.

Corporations are God. Big Brother loves you.

>corporations are god
I know you say this as an ironic shitpost but in one way its kinda true. shit like global warming can't be stopped unless mega corporations stop mass producing trash

/pol/tards and SJWs are pretty much the same thing. Faggots who shove their political ideology into everything and suck the fun out of everything they touch.

Irony is the logical reaction of a world that is afraid to speak it's mind for fear of judgement.

Only the clown may speak freely in the kings court.

BUT... It can also be inferred that ALL of these ironics are secretly your allies.

Based and fucking blackpilled.

This. 1984 is here to stay, forever. Evil has won.

>YUGAMINEENA!!
What? Shut up.

Microsoft owned sites. Basically these days the search engine owners own everything, and have combined everything into information aggregation sites like reddit, imgur, facebook, twitter etc. Which means we're all reading and consuming the same bullshit and witnessing the same conversations instead of having individual content and conversations across thousands of sites like we used to.

Attached: 1536069633543.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

While I keep getting shit for doing it, I still post like it's early 2000s in hope for people like me to see through the layers of hate.
I don't often use trips, but when I do it's because it's easier to keep track on old dead threads where I helped people with mods and made de-censoring for a Head Patting game which garners hate from a very autistic game called TERA and the now dead /terag/ threads.

All are me.

One last KOTOKO from me.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYlBuAvSzXk

Attached: 1240733888149.gif (240x180, 46K)

You shut up ya fucking jabroni.

All attempts to fix the current state of things will always end up in failure. Don't fucking bother even attempting to make anything. They always find a way to strike all unapproved content down.

No you shut up, you schizo zoomer loser.

>schizo

>niggerpill retards shit up a good thread yet again
I fucking hate you, y'all faggots worse than kikes
do everyone a favor and fucking off your shizoid ass out of this planet

Attached: blackpill meme.png (597x800, 103K)

see

youtube.com/watch?v=HIJgO1U_3aM

>schizo posters
You're trying too hard.

Go back to cripplechan

youtube.com/watch?v=U3aWAmSpF6E

What a limp-wristed picture. Had a feeling you'd post some shit like that. So predictable.

PUDDI PUDDI

>tfw still havent played super mario rpg

Attached: 1555591474425.jpg (640x619, 33K)

You're a shining beacon of hope in these insincere times. That might sound overblown but I'm being genuine.

You can't inb4 your own posts, newfag.

How is Tera these days? Booted myself out in 2016 but I miss the community sometimes and think of going back but always afraid I'll get sucked back into a blackhole of faggotry.

Gay as fuck desu

>ywn watch Metropolis (original or anime) for the first time.

There is still hope in us.

Attached: 1525218471611.webm (960x540, 2.41M)

hey remember when people would get shit on for effortlessly edited let's plays on youtube? why in the FUCK is twitch a thing now? it's a million times more effortless. it really is over. the theory that bringing normalfags into your hobby kills it is once again proven to be right.

>how is [mmo] these days?
don't

Attached: 1556121377823.jpg (276x183, 7K)

That shit happen to me much sooner. I have to watch my favorite game turn into a giant mess. I still remember the monk strike and the release of Faction.

Attached: Walls of Guild Wars 2.jpg (3150x2910, 1.51M)

There is still some good stuff out there. Men of culture still exist, and they still make good things. I'm sure there are people in this very thread who remember the lyrics to Cirno's Perfect Math Class. And I don't think we'll ever forget. I was a weeb since 2007, I loved cute anime girls since even before that. And you can bet your ass that I'm never letting go. They can try to censor and normalize my entertainment, but they could never censor or normalize me. And while there are anime girls to admire, I will go on with my head held high.

Attached: 0zxNbRo5h_Q.jpg (724x1138, 145K)

kek this

>I will go on with my head held high
High up your ass lol

Attached: Tzao5.jpg (500x500, 89K)

I haven't played in a while, but it was the community that held it together, and once that community turned to name calling and backstabbing I left without a word. I never want to cause others problem, nor did I hold grudges, yet hate surrounded me, just like it had happened to other people that did everything they could to have a good time and share that good time with others.

So in short, .

Attached: TFT.jpg (3840x2160, 1.84M)

youtube.com/watch?v=X0WAn8qEkOU

VIDEO GAMES

I still can't believe this was in the 1920s.

Attached: anon.webm (1280x1024, 395K)

>Have an old YouTube account that I forgot the password to back around 2010
>Sometimes I look through the Favorites list to see what kind of stuff I liked a decade ago

It's a masterpiece.

The "machinery is a monster"-feel is still there even today.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJsy5jJ7Dp0

I don't get it. What's happening here?

Keep it up man.
After all, things ain't gonna change unless we put in the effort ourselves, or at least some of us.

>west meeting east
I couldn't get enough of it for a while
For some reason though, either the novelty wore off for me or it isn't the same as it used to be

Never gonna make it

>The "machinery is a monster"-feel
What?

Do you think there's any way to bring back the innocent pure internet from years back, or is it now impossible?

Lurk moar

An alien invasion with the unification of Earth, and the internet resetting. Otherwise, no. Its impossible at this point.

>look through favorites list
>half of the videos are gone
>youtube doesn't even tell you what they were

Attached: 1519356376871.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O-ycQlfOqyY

Sometimes you can Google the URL and see what the video was, but even that doesn't always work.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-5i0g7whzY

Nope.
Somehow I hope shit like Article 13 and increasing dystopian lawswill prompt people to quit the Internet and become more productive but I doubt it will ever happen.

lets rocknroll

Yeah, that whole Internet will remember everything is a lie. The amount of forum and download link disappear disappoint me.

>a good thread
Should we tell him?

Ore wa ganbaru-ze

I've managed for almost 16 years here, I think I can a few more years more.

Old favorites list posting?
youtube.com/watch?v=qhkS63jRLLs
youtube.com/watch?v=oZo23WLWHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=PiLOyszU8dI
youtube.com/watch?v=12UdIg_wIGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0D5bp0IfluI
youtube.com/watch?v=1ff2vrZaH8s
youtube.com/watch?v=c-KuMKTD84I
youtube.com/watch?v=iN-J4Jydnkc A different kind of fat.
youtube.com/watch?v=ab-f1IYPC8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=L0yccZBRcLc
youtube.com/watch?v=Un7E3SNB7GI
youtube.com/watch?v=pB-yGUonBp8
youtube.com/watch?v=s6sLZVy_WMw
youtube.com/watch?v=tv-dEz9HW10
First video I put as a favorite on my account back in 2007-

youtube.com/watch?v=zCla6J4o0W8

See ya, Yea Forums.

Attached: 6.jpg (646x696, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YYVXywz_7ck
How come no one posted this?

Most people don't know about Macross here I bet.

forgot link.
youtube.com/watch?v=wieStI7kN-I

Oh dear god, I didn't need to see that picture

Attached: TERA_ScreenShot_20150327_203910.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

Attached: 1234416499119.jpg (500x375, 147K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ieG7Bb7UPF8

The one with the original animation is gone, unfortunately.

Godspeed user.

Too late. You now feel the pain of never being able to going back.

The thread survived longer than I thought, I'm still in here until we hit 404.

Attached: Group photo.jpg (3840x2160, 2.16M)

Fuck off, cuck.
[spoilers] You're an incel[/spoilers]