No black characters

>no black characters
no wonder Yea Forums racists love this game

Attached: racist.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Stop marketing

Frankly I don't know shit about this game at all.

I don't care about race
ID POL retards like resetera and /pol/ do though
which one are you, OP?

negroids are ugly animals and only white cucks and jews like them

Tommie Earl Jenkins is black, idiot

Attached: Dn0U47uXsAEb9Nb.jpg (901x1200, 238K)

Die Hardman is black

Die Hard With a Vengeance Man is black

>>no black characters
no wonder shills hate this game

/pol/ wouldn't care at all, Reddit, they would just hate if it's it's forced like the rest of us would. And it's almost always forced this decade

>token black guy
fuck off racist, this game isn't diverse

Expire Unyieldingmale

>the blackman is called Die Hardman

Attached: 3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg (537x529, 32K)

>cover his face with a mask

Guillermo del Toro is a Latinx, idiot

Attached: del toro death stranding.jpg (914x514, 54K)

he's white you racist

>latinx
is this yet another american term for a mestizo?

What is die hard man?

Also the black civilians and white civilians are BT’s (practically most Americans who aren’t Ludens)

>Die Hardman
The fuck? That's his actual name?
That's hilarious.

Can you retards stop using a stupid term like that. It makes no fucking sense. You have to say Jews are white since they literally are the same race as you but different sub race.

del toro isn't latinx whatever the fuck or even mestizo, he's descended from pure white spanish

Not quite. Jews are kind of their own thing, due to originating outside of Europe and breeding a separate ethnicity.
It's kind of controversial. Some Jews consider themselves white. I personally don't.

They still fall under the same race you dip and there is no such thing as white ethnicity. You do realise you’re talking to a person who studies anthropology in his spare time so I would shut your mouth and your opinion on them being not related is hilarious. Either take the fact or I will consider you a dumb mutt

It's all about identity. I personally like having my own ethnic identity, separate from white.

>no such thing as white ethnicity
white = european. Personally i'd love the term white to die off and be rightfully replaced with european. Stop repeating genocidal talking points.

European ethnicity doesn't exist either. Irish people are not Germans are not Russians are not Greeks. Their genetics and cultures are very different.

>Spanish
>pure white
Nice try, Abdul.

So a concept that easily can be wishwashed by the person using it. I’m not saying you can’t have your ethnic identity since that is factual due to ancestry but that term can be moulded to benefit or detriment to a person. I personally don’t live by one but if I did it would be me as a person but to each his own and no I’m not sponsored by filthy jew rats instead I call facts and question everything in my midst

>implying Arabs aren't "white"

I obviuslya bait, but

HeY tHeRe Is A bLaCk ChArAcTeR iN dEaD sTrAnDiNg, YoU rEtArDeD CuCk

Attached: Die-Hardman.png (1280x720, 208K)

Thank you user I was about to say the same thing

Well then don't tell people what their ethnicity is, Sandro Brotticelli.
Let the genetics speak for themselves.

>Irish people are not Germans are not Russians are not Greeks
True, but they're all european. Similar doesn't mean the same.

Arabs, Spaniards and other Caucasoid sub races fall in the same race but you’re still seperate

>uses a white mask
hmmm..is kojima racist?

How do we know he's black under the mask?

Well if you said that you’re ethnicity is Russian or Japanese or andamanese then i’d accept that but if you state colour or continents as ethnicity I’m going to be laughing at you. Either way I’m not bothered by what you chose and I specifically stated to each his own. I’m not shoving food down your throat because you don’t have to enforce my word onto yourself.

JESUS CRIST I DIDNT REALIZE, FUCK KOJIMBO AND HIS WHITE DILIGENT RACISM MACHINE

>you're
You misunderstand. I'm not Arab, I'm (((white))), Napoleon Bronaparte.

>ethnic identity
So you don't have a personality of your own to separate you from other people? Why the fuck do you need to have an "ethnic identity"?

Gee I wonder what that tar looking skin might indicate

He's spanish, bruh, not mexican.

Yh and I’m blue

You can see his fucking skin, you fucking retard

Skin color could just be the result of lighting and bad bethesda textures, the bug eyes give it away though,

>not mexican

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-31 Guillermo del Toro - Wikipedia.png (282x493, 197K)

Racism only goes one way. From non-whites to whites. You cannot name one mainstream politician who advocates for racism against non-whites. It doesn't exist.

Jamie Fox goes on air and says the best thing about filming Django Unchained was that he got to kill a lot of white people. Everyone laughs and claps.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS EXPLICIT RACISM AGAINST NON-WHITES?

Here’s your (you) faggot

Culture/tradition, brah. You'd understand if you knew how oral tradition and family history worked.

You sure are. You could be yellow if you want, but then you'd have to migrate elsewhere. Might I recommend /pol/?

why is kojima so cute?

Attached: DauLSEUU8AI3s0v.jpg (1507x1007, 183K)

What the fuck does a bunch of retards benefit me. All they do is circle jerk shit all the time. The only reason I surf on /pol/ is because of the news that never goes mainstream and that’s about it

Could be part of the mask. Also he could be wearing blackface under the mask.

Attached: 02716c93348d8af9a24755318963f3a0.jpg (512x373, 25K)

I’d like to work with Kojima he seems like a chill guy

That's /pol/tards...
nu-Yea Forums hate it, coz it's lack diversity

I was thinking about getting a Switch, but Sony just seems to be more pro-white with their last few outings, so I'm seriously considering going with a PS5 instead now. Throw in the option to slaughter racial enemies and some cunny fanservice and it's a day one purchase.

Attached: 1559221195527.jpg (600x866, 99K)

obsessed

/pol/ is Yea Forums

Nobody likes the SJW shitters and their bullshit propaganda

Attached: 1553458985696m.jpg (824x1024, 99K)