Xbox and Sony team up

>Xbox and Sony team up
>this happens

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 40547164-B09E-4B3A-ADD8-A3EDA41530FC.png (400x400, 35K)

this type of shit makes me ashamed of being gay, why cant those faggots just live like normal people instead of wanting to have attention all the time

NINTENBROS RISE THE FUCK UP

Not so fast

Attached: 5B6747FF-044C-4BA4-B217-AC08E5F934BC.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Fuck

Xbox already did this shit last year

>some intern adds a few colors to the company's Twitter avatar
>WTF NOOOOO THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN EVER, LET'S HAVE TEN THOUSAND THREADS ABOUT THIS

Attached: nothing, nadda, zip.jpg (248x252, 33K)

Where is my hetero pride month? Where are my hetero pride days? Where is there a lack of hetero representation in video games? Why can I not purchase hetero pride accessories for my equipment? I'm literally shaking

>Consolefags are actually faggots
What's suppose to be new?

All things must be gay. It's a law now

who fucking cares

sure poser

They’re also selling tranny themed controllers. Not as retarded as Sony, but getting there.

Well at least it's not the transhit flag
All trannies deserve death btw

At least, they aren't bi.

>getting this triggered by a spectrum of light
You are a bigger snowflake than the people you oppose.

>I LIKE DICKS IN MY ASS HOLE SHITTY DICK SHIT PENIS DICK ASS MAN ON MAN CUM IN MOUTH EATING SHIT
what the fuck are faggot's problems?

Attached: disgust.jpg (600x600, 91K)

the controllers can be a lot of colors

If it doesn't bother you, you're automatically not straight.

Attached: maggots.png (744x642, 654K)

well actually Sony isn't selling tranny controllers so they might be less retarded here

Beats the fag parades Playstation holds.

after my last relationship if i could turn myself gay i would, women are fucking insane. The more attractive and smarter they are the more fucking insane they are. Bitch would have killed me if I stayed any longer, the gays have it right.

video games should not be platforms for virtue signaling how loose you like your asshole by other men

This is the future and you bigots can't stop it
Bow down cissies

Attached: 1556954689774.jpg (750x1153, 544K)

what is a gay transgender man tho

basically saying you're straight but not the normal kind of straight.

There have been like 5 fucking homo threads in the past hour. Why can't Yea Forums stop thinking about homos for one goddamn second?

It's a raid, you dip.

>all these gay turkeys
Yep, time to G R O O V E on the trannies

Attached: groovy.gif (450x324, 882K)

>gay transgender man
it's gay, meaning it wants to show the world he or she fucks the same gender

it's transgender, meaning it refuses to accept his or her gender to show the world their uniqueness

and it's a man. uh.
it is a man or it wants to shwo teh world it's a man

I'm confuss

A raid by who? /pol/? This is /pol/, they can't raid themselves.

why do they always have to do this shit now? I don't remember game companies making any kind of political statements until this generation. What's the harm in just being a game company and saying nothing?

It's just showing what you can make with their custom controller designer.
It's not a special tranny controller

It was born a woman, calls itself a man now, and is attracted to men.

nobody:

Xbox: Become gay!

it's on the job description of the social media employee now

I am confused too user.

I'm bi and the only upside I can see to it is that maybe it will turn more impressionable boys gay/bi so I'll have more to choose from.

Yea Forums is full of legit gays.

It's a marketing trend that's taken hold in literally every media industry, the idea being that by openly pandering to every identity group you'll be able to grow your audience infinitely. It will only stop if the data shows that it's not working.

were staring into the abyss

thinks are going to get worse than you ever imagined faster than you think

Attached: 1554596472393.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

I thought I was numb to the craziness a good 4 years ago but they just keep upping the ante.

The data shows that all advertising has stopped working, they still pour more and more money into the industry every year. If it doesn't work and they want it to work they'll just keep throwing money at it until we're all irradiated mutants living in the ruins of a civilization that could have been amazing if not for shortsighted greed and basic human stupidity.

> I'm bi
go back to your fishflaps like you eventually will anyway. Fuck you. I fucking hate Bi shitters. Fuck off.

lol