Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1530033230875.jpg (460x360, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqM_-p_wK_U
youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
youtube.com/watch?v=lwG5_sxFmhk
youtube.com/watch?v=oNazYEwEB7w
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good games majin

A more important question is: Who bitch was it?

dq him

literally who?

Unironically the bitch.

>It was never revealed whose bitch it was
I fucking hate unresolved cliffhangers.

Attached: 1557713002933.png (2048x1365, 3.5M)

it was her own bitch literally falseflagging with her beta orbiters

Attached: who bitch this is.webm (960x720, 3M)

Did he get sex later for doing that lads
I hope it was worth it

can't believe it's been 4 years since this happened.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

What's going on here? They're all just watching, laughing and there's so many blacks.

fighting game tournament

fighting games

guilty gear is the blackest anime game

This bitch just grabbed the dude out of nowhere and then claimed he assaulted her.

white boi getting rekt by a nigga with a ps3 controller while he's using a $500 stick

She literally grabs him to try and get him to hit her to have him disqualified.

He was popping off after a win when the random woman out of nowhere grabbed him and yelled, then she yelled again as a victim when she realized she cant hold a grip on him, then the dude was just confused

And she insistently lied about the whole situation
until the video came out

What a ride that was

tumblr bitch is mad that blackman popped up so she claimed he assaulted her when he was acting all confused that some doughy cunt suddenly grabbed him and started yelling

Why are African skinned people so obsessed with fighting games?

Who's bitch this is?

This. Women do this kind of manipulative shit all the time to get victimized and profit of it. Sometimes this gets them fucked up or killed. Just another day

Highly competitive but accessible genre since it's 1 vs 1 and pure reflexes.

Because they're generally pretty good at them. It's a racial skill. Like playing bass.

Has this always been a thing? This explains a lot of the threads.

Dude was winning, and the female and her man conspired to DQ him, she got physical with him for being hype at a fighting game tournament, and he put his hands on her, then her boyfriend and assorted orbiters started shouting "DQ Him," which was the plan, she had to apologize later, online.

Just a clash of cultures you see in Anime fighting games. There's Anime Convention people, and Fighting game people crammed into the same tournament, and fighting game people like to get hype and shit talk, but Anime Convention people have that nerd behavior that makes them not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Attached: praise be.jpg (872x636, 54K)

Both. The gaming scene is completely obnoxious and niggers are even worse.

Exhibit A of an Anime Convention Nerd who prefers video games be played in dour silence.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqM_-p_wK_U

Sometimes they're fucking based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ

here's you

youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw

you can just say you hate fun, you snobby little bitch

Why did he have to bounce so much and get over reactive with his win, that gets you flagged in American Football for sure.

Did we ever learn whos bitch was it?

not just blacks, that pakistani guy on TEKKEN as well. Fighting games is a non-white genre and white people who actually care about their race should avoid and not watch, play or support fighting games in any capacity.
If you support fight games you are indirectly supporting white genocide.

He's just very passionate about knowledge and wanted to answer a fundamental question. Whos bitch is this?

Because they literally dominate the scene.

@464263121
Imagine being this thirsty for (You)s

The bitch obviously

The black community hates weeb games, so they stay away from jrpgs. They also hate super nerd shit, so mmos are a no go. Blizzard games are for white and asian people. Anything else is just gay.

FPS games are cool and fighting games lets them chimp out in virtual format. That's why they like it.

>stop liking things reee
Calm down sperg

Niggers make video games more entertaining. Sorry your hobby isn't treated as seriously as a court meeting.

>he doesn't dab to the judge

>The black community hates weeb games, so they stay away from jrpgs. They also hate super nerd shit

Attached: 1558841040844.png (529x653, 672K)

rather have this than the sterile corporate bullshit that is esports today

Imagine having this much down syndrome.

>The black community hates weeb games, so they stay away from jrpgs.

L M A O

Attached: 1539057772977.png (936x602, 538K)

Love it. Seriously the only e sport scene worth paying attention to is FGC. Everything else is souless shit with no passion.

An outlier. If you're black and you're weeb you might as well get bullied every day in highschool.

>I don't even know what happen but let me express my opinion on the matter
Go play in traffic, my dude.

eh, nani

Attached: bowsette face.jpg (3000x3000, 572K)

black weeb's are unironically some of the best friends a white person can have

Blacks are the absolute biggest weebs in the world, maybe only beaten out by spics.

dude was celebrating he just won at sf4 or 5 can't remember and this whale jumps from nowhere

WHO

ye

Attached: 1557169608905.jpg (960x731, 95K)

>African skinned

To answer your question, black people grew up with arcades in the southern states and flocked to the scenes because of the cheap amount of money it took to enjoy arcade games way back. My parents had met through an arcade and I was exposed to the arcade scene since I was a kid; I used to save up quarters to use in arcades and enjoy games. A bunch of people used to gather around fighting games since they were so exciting and the competitiveness was pretty intense but friendly. Some of my elders told me they used to bet on the winners sometimes too. When I moved out of the ghetto and got my first console, I forgot about the scene after some time and recognized people started using Dreamcast, gamecube, and other home consoles for fighting game scenes at venues I could never go to.

Attached: 1429295441299.png (222x211, 4K)

we're not in the early 00's anymore grandpa, no one cares that you like anime

Redblade has literally bitched on this VERY WEBSITE about the pressures put on him by his African American peers.

Also, he watches anime dubs.

The only bigger weebs than blacks are latinos. You have no idea what youbare saying.

Whoever's bitch that was.

How'd he know she was a woman?

Because niggers lack the cognitive function to play any kind of game that has more depth than just reaction based fighter games.

We may never know, the answer has been lost to history.

Attached: 1425882093001.png (630x630, 426K)

But I like jrpgs and mmorpgs more than fighting games, though.

Attached: 1548302555276.gif (333x204, 1.61M)

Thuggery is fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwG5_sxFmhk

youtube.com/watch?v=oNazYEwEB7w

>The black community hates weeb games
You realize the video OP's post is from was taken at a Guilty Gear tournament, right?

Hi, Redblade.
Grow up.

Other nigs have herd mentality. They want you to prove to them that you're culturally like them, not just the same color.

Nice bait

Latino only like DBZ, that's hardly being a weeaboo.

>it's another guy who hates blacks acts like the authority on black behavior episode

i'm continuously perplexed by how positive-minded people are in fighting game communities. you rarely see any poor sportsmanship or people being legitimately pissed off. even if there's a lot of trash talk and screaming during or before the match, afterwards there's always a smile and a handshake afterwards. it's a pleasant change from typical team-based competitive games where all the pleasantries are exchanged beforehand but later on everyone turns sour and salty about losing.

I think he meant Brazil and South America in general, since Brazil has the biggest japanese community ouside of Japan in the world

>racism outside of Yea Forums
see you in 3 days ;)

CIS
GENDERED
gentleman

That's how exclusively male, competitive environments work.

See: bodybuilding, sports teams etc.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg

Attached: Iwamaru.jpg (992x741, 95K)

that's unfortunate, watching anime dubbed is unforgivable and I won't be able to cheer for him anymore

It's prevalent but not always so. Rage and upsets can get pretty up there when it happens, most of the time people are kinda quiet when stuff like that happens, especially back then because you could've lost the privilege to use the venue for future games.

That's not an exclusively male trait.

>hood thuggery in YuGiOh
Whoa, I had no idea YGH was this real.

tldr autistic feminist was in the wrong

Attached: who bitch that was.png (942x549, 68K)

lol

Good thing I'm not white

Attached: asd.jpg (720x389, 38K)

not really the deciding factor, i would say. i think it's more that fighting games are 1v1 so 1) you need to be humble to improve, you can't just be casting blame at your teammates at all times and 2) you're usually face to face to your opponent so you learn the habit of being amiable in defeat

Mexicans can legally stay in Japan longer than an American can.

Attached: 1559321196233.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

You haven't seen enough tournaments, newfag.

Black people would be cool if some of them didn't commit crimes.

Japan want all the bomb-ass tacos they can get.

wat? source me dog

>The black community hates weeb games,

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

Liking anime is not, and will never be socially acceptable.

Touch down celebrations are legal again, actually

What's the rent for the rock you live under?

Attached: 1503779266423.png (501x459, 16K)

name ONE tournament where someone got mad

No one cares you boring faggot

Not him, but you can search for compilations of salt moments in tournaments on YouTube. It happens. I haven't seen or heard of any where there was a serious fight or altercation though.

Where have you been?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Japan

I wonder if people actually go through their whole lives thinking like this, could never be me.

Black inner cities were the few places with the population density to support the growth of arcade scenes when arcades were still a thing.

white women are always the issue

>Mfw I was right there when it happened.

describe the smell

seriously tho, I need to know.

Attached: 1543398005050.gif (426x474, 246K)

Attached: file.png (236x224, 54K)

I'm not Redblade, though. I just saw that thread.

nigga wat

Attached: 1535019280725.jpg (400x400, 18K)