Worth leveling to 60 on private server before Classic launch?

Attached: joanawow.jpg (288x288, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAPywkORUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Play project ascension until classic. It's a "classic" server with wotlk QoL improvements (no draenai or bloodelves) and there are no classes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAPywkORUk

Attached: 1558656950488.png (960x523, 321K)

>there are no classes.
that makes no sense

like old MMOs you make your class not the game does for you

Watch the trailer.

There are still classes, just not defined.

looks like shit. when i play wow i want to play wow not some fucking shit flash game

Not really, what you mean are archetype builds, which are not classes you can choose. You pick a race and you get assigned random abilities every few levels ups and you also get stat points. The loot is also like diablo with completely random stuff on it and not soulbound either. If you still want to reroll 500k times to get bear stance and swipes to make a vanilla WoW tank then you're missing the point.

>flash game
wat
its a wow private server

Thats actually quite cool. But I'm not particularly interested in theme park MMO. If someone was able to make a map using the WoW assets and had Guild land control like EVE I'd consider it. Once you tap out the theme park content WoW is a very boring game, PvP centric content is how you save your MMO because players start shit with each other for the dumbest reasons.

Daily reminder that in classic wow, alliance are vastly superior to horde in terms of performance, aesthetics and pvp because all of the 12 year old zoomer shitters roll horde, giving them 20 minute queue times where alliance have instant queues.

You cannot deny the fact alliance are superior. Shamans are shit healers and shit dps. While paladins reign supreme as the chad ubermensch.

lol is this where the d3 devs went

Attached: 155865695048809.png (960x523, 348K)

if you want to burn yourself out before the real thing, go ahead

What is a queue time?

Hell no lmao you won't leven hit 60 before classic comes out. It's slow as fucking fuck. Even if you were a neet, you still wouldn't make it. It's also tedious as fuck and you'd probably drop it before 30 and learn that vanilla was ass.

For anyone interested its a dead server

CUTE TROLL

Is this gonna have anything going for it at all? I just get the impression it’s gonna be chock full of mega try-hards who know all the statistics and numbers and as a result there will only be 3-4 classes and specs that get played, and autism in the same scale as the gear score period when everybody used that mod before blizzard made it official.

>mentally ill user posting the same picture multiple times

It takes like a week to hit 60 retard.
take off youre nostalgia goggles

Attached: 928340917712.png (690x588, 246K)

This. Been playing for 3 years and as of the last 6 months it’s officially dead. I have 8 characters maxed out, 4 horde, 4 ally, most of them are in a separate guild. Haven’t gone raiding in 3 months because it’s impossible to get a group together. Even the elitist guild quit playing.

I don’t blame anyone but the devs on why it’s dead, desu.
They release a new patch every week or two that completely overhauls half the talents in the game without letting you respec and it’s costs hundreds of gold to repec.

>people actually think the people that have asked for classic day in and day out for the last 5 years and play classic constantly off stream would ruin their own experience by having people gift them shit

Attached: 1555331749815.jpg (367x446, 41K)

redpill me on layering

>it’s gonna be chock full of mega try-hards who know all the statistics and numbers
It is but the game will be so trivial because of it that there will be plenty of room for non-optimal builds in raids (if you actually try to not be dead weight).

No, that's like asking if you should lose your virginity to a whore or wait 3 months for the perfect girl.

launch is going to be so packed that they would rather use this than get bigger servers that won't be needed after the initial player blossom.

There's no fucking way hes going to get epic mount with 476 nodes only