Me play joke

me play joke

Attached: fortunecookie.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

American credit score is the same shit except it isn't run by their own government.

>cheat in online game
>credit score drops 100 points
damn that's fucked up

Unironically, what's the problem with social credit?

Based chinsects

>what's wrong with the government punishing you for criticizing it

chinks need this

It's the same thing except run by Jews.

>give us money through credit cards or you will be barred from renting or getting job interviews, goyim

Attached: jews on the goy.jpg (468x633, 84K)

so I guess they don't count botting as cheating, since there are actually real jobs in china that involve botting and selling gold for a living.

hmm

Attached: jews.png (800x1083, 232K)

jews are the real insects

Fastest way to farm credit from home?
Asking for a friend.

+1 social credit score
-1 social credit score

that's not how it works, you gain 1-2 points for good deeds, and lose a dozen or more for a single step out of line.

I used to be optimistic about the future.
I'm not anymore.

Report dissidents.

seems pretty based, China is leading the way for world Utopia.

Attached: 1532646691552.gif (352x240, 448K)

>actually look this up
>all it does it require the department of state to include European anti-semitism in its annual report on international religious freedom
>doesn't even actually make anything illegal

Attached: jay bauman from red letter media rolls his eyes.gif (189x195, 605K)

+2

Shut up.

>when you need are so repulsive there needs to be special laws against hating you
A bit of a twisted logic? It's easier to assume that they're hated so disproportionally and violently that they need special protection. Allegedly, at least.

>No access to Private Schools
Is that really a thing is an ostensibly Communist country?

This is less dystopian than social media in the west because atleast the insects are transparent about their social conditioning

And why do you think they're hated

>actually look up Israel
>its an ethnonationalist state that includes dna testing as part of its immigration process
>actually look of Judaism
>they actually believe they are the sole children of god and everyone else is a subhuman destined to serve them

You sound like a jewish worm

>merely a coincidence

This. Us innocent jews are victimized every 100 years by the evil, evil goy.

Attached: jewish expulsions 3.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>program bot that spams all the wonders of the popular republic and chairman mao
>go fuck a whore
>come back home and now am new chairman thanks to my 1300+ points
it's that simple

and how does that change the fact that the image is pure bullshit you fucking retard

Attached: talmud on goyim.jpg (530x383, 98K)

>What's wrong with being programmed as robots through your entire life to never question your government?
Dumb bugman

Don't ask questions, just consume the propaganda and be excited for the next propaganda.

Once you get above 1000 its pure p2w.

>defends Jews

"social credit" WILL come to the west, and liberals will cheer it on because the people in charge will say it's here to "smash racism" or something else dumb like that

t commie

/pol/cels vacate

Say what you want about this but I still think it's impressive that China, the country with the largest population in the world, managed to turn all of its people into cold, mindless sheep. If anyone can create an Orwellian nightmare for the entire world, it'll be the chinks.

Yes, and?

No it won’t because it’s not as effective as what’s already being done

China's SC is literally how every dystopian novel or treatise begins, stupid Bugman

>scale runs from 600 to 1300
Why?

>into cold, mindless sheep.
Quite easy to do when your population are already literally ants.