Search "sekiro"

>search "sekiro"
>not a single relevant thread
how could things go THIS wrong for the game?

Attached: image (1).jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Too many people create shitposting threads which deletes some quality threads
I've seen 3-4 sekiro threads today

Sekiro? More like SeKINO

Attached: 1554665184063.gif (500x222, 2.11M)

It's a short singleplayer game with very little replay value, of course it wouldn't be discussed forever.

It was so much fun i beat it 6 times back to back, but now i need a break.

It's a brilliant game with unique mechanics but it's unfortunately quite short and doesn't have much replay value unless you want the trophies.

samefagging this hard

Attached: 1556118388879.jpg (1920x1080, 766K)

fagging this hard
lol

>lol
go back and have sex

This whole game was just beta testing the combat for Great Rune.

Owl clashing swords with sekiro on a sunset was kino

alright I did
now what, you won't tell me to do it again will you??

it's a linear single player game with no multiplayer capabilities whatsoever

what did you expect

Games don't need infinite replayability to be great. I loved the game but I beat it twice. I saw pretty much everything the game offered and I'm done with it for a little while. I have nothing to talk about with it either. The lore was clear, there isn't build variety, and the bosses can only be beaten in a couple of ways. What's there to talk about?

I'd still rate it as a 9.5/10

based, redpilled and hot

While I was more lukewarm toward the game after my first playthrough, I played it some more and I think it's my favorite game from the studio. It does some things bad, and has some questionable decisions, but the overall quality is great.
Having a the best character in the game show-up as a surprise final boss automatically makes the game a 9/10. Can't wait for the dlc.

Sekiro? More like SUCKiro

Wait for the dlc to be announced at E3. Reminder DMC5 will get zero dlc because it sold so poorly below expectations.

threads get made daily but I haven't seen one go above bump limit since ~2 weeks after release when those help threads died off.
it's a decent game, but there's nothing to talk about and the gameplay is pretty simplistic even if it punishes fuck ups somewhat severely.

>below expectations.
lol wut?
it blew out every other DMC's title release sales in 2 weeks.

Yet it still sold so poorly the lead producer announced there will be zero new development for it.

Finally killed Owl, died at last health bar of the true corrupted monk. He should fall tomorrow if the first try was already that good.

Seen it played and it looks like fun but I'm not hardcore enough for the boss battles. The flaming bull looks like so much bullshit that I don't even want to play the rest. Certainly not going to pay full-price for it.

>lead producer announced there will be zero new development for it.
that's been their stance since before the game even released. the game sold really well for a DMC title.

memes aside, the game has zero replayability aside from getting other endings, but if you get the real ending first you've gotten the most content and getting single alternate boss fights would be more fun if you could actually play a different way

Flaming bull is one of the easier bosses since you can easily bait him into the same blovkable attack over and over while chip damaging him until the deathblow. Other enemies who keep on changing the attack pattern and have different attacks depending on their range to you are much harder.

that fight is probably the first one that really tries to ingrain the new game mechanics into the player. the animations and hitboxes for bulls can be a bit weird though compared to other fights.