ITT we spit on nerfed characters

But only on those that deserve it.

S

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I can't understand how anyone could be upset about Peach being the best character in the game.

Peach and Daisy take a shit ton of practise, i don't play them but i know when people put in effort.

I don't get why back throw was nerfed. Fair and side special sure but back throw didn't kill before like 160% with good DI.

>Being upset over one of the best characters who is also one of the most technical and actually requires effort to pull it off

I bet you like DORIYAH and PK FIRE.

Gimmicky character who also gets to bypass the short hop knockback/damage penalty. Also a projectile wiener exclusively played by trannies and tierfags. Good riddance.

Based. Fuck Peach. Literally.

someone post a link to the changelog.

YES!!

Fuck this rat

S

Attached: fef31fcc53c57643d45409adde4584e9.jpg (593x800, 46K)

>DORIYAH
Ganondorf fucking needs his buffs, did you play him in any game before this?

TL;DR: Peach, Pichu and Olimar got substantially nerfed and a lot of the literally who end of the roster got buffs. Also, multihits in general connect better. All in all, a pretty fair patch.

He got buffed in Ultimate, dude's fine now. He gets like 3 good reads and they're dead.

>stinkling still not nerfed

>when your kit is so shit that you lose neutral the entire time but it doesn't matter because you kill people in 3 hits
terribly designed character. needs a much-deserved rework considering he's still just a falcon clone.

WHYD THEY NERF ICE CLIMBERS FUUUU K

Attached: D73RjrDXYAEweg2.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Attached: D73RkgYWsAY3R8v.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

LMAO Did they really? They're so trash already, what can they possibly need nerfed?

Shulk always wins

Attached: D73RlCeXkAAvr7e.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

>when you already play the "no fun allowed" character and still get buffed.
Today's a good day to be a Mac main.

Attached: _little_mac_olimar_rockman_samus_aran_and_villager_rockman_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_matsu_sensei_sam (850x778, 125K)

>ywn make Samus blush

brb killing myself

What do you mean no fun allowed? He’s literally the worst character in the game

Has anyone released full patch notes?

My Little Mac became the big Mac

I mean it wasn't even really that much of a nerf and we got a buff to kill on golf club for it. I'm not even mad and I expected way harder of a nerf really, Peach was fucking ass in 4, so even if they nerfed her a bunch I would still be ok with it as long as we don't go to that.

Attached: 1440056289907.jpg (600x696, 136K)

Yea Nintendo

Amongst my friends he's the "no more fucking around" character.
And you'd be surprised user, the strat is shock and awe.
He plays just like Mike Tyson, if you can give it your all in under a minute you're unstoppable.
You hut like a truck and move like a bullet, you give them no room to breath and end it before they can catch on to what you're doing.
Bait counters, counter off ledges for a extra distance and to slap on ledge guarding.
Also, no rematches online.
You beat them under a minute, gg, no re, and watch that GSP fly.

Attached: 6f1.jpg (1200x2000, 220K)

He's one of the most unfun characters to go up against in any match with more than 3 players
>Some faggot knocks me into Ganon
>Essentially a free kill for him

Are your friends one of the many macs that act like hot shit but end up either killing themselves or play with items on a random hazard stage with their ruleset but still job hard?

Attached: 1542815621481.gif (212x354, 2.56M)

No, only I play Mac and we don't really play with items on.
Everyone picks up characters I play that cause shit sucking such as DORIYAH and PK FIRE.
On that note, Mac against Dorf is almost trivial.
Mac's counter is instant and against Dorf's smashes with huge windup you can send them from 0 to 75% in one counter.
It's glorious.

Attached: 1555725761396.gif (385x392, 3.99M)

>ice climbers
Well, it was fun as long it lasted.

Attached: 1557969960631.jpg (960x720, 147K)

>Ganondorf fucking needs his buffs
I played against YL in the most unga way I could and still came out on top. It was my second time playing Ganon, too.

I’ve seen great little macs, there’s his guy who works at NoA who’s absolutely insane with him. He’s obviously never won a tourney against people with decent characters though. “No fun allowed” usually means playing to win in a fair manner, but to you it seems to mean to play like an underhanded scumbag.

>F to pay respects
>S to spit on grave
>when F is the use key and S is the backpedal key
What kind of tranny resetera pl*dd*t kojima meme is this?

Attached: 1546668896419.jpg (800x804, 99K)

What happened to Kirby and Plant, amything?

>4 small nerfs on good moves
>3 buffs on shitty moves
She got buffed overall

Neither got any changes I believe.

Why did golf club get buffed but not tennis racket? Aside from launch trajectory is there even much of a point to racket anymore?

Kirby and Plant’s buffs came in 3.0.0
Kirby got less end-lag on most his aerials and up smash. Plant got a buff on Ptooey’s range. Though I don’t know why you’d want Plant buffs, as his only real problem is actually killing since most of his kill moves are pretty telegraphed (Long stem and his smashes).
I don’t have problems landing Ptooey. It is the most satisfying move in the game.

I want to spit on Wolf

Attached: Brawl_wolf.jpg (1280x720, 161K)