This is truly the worst timeline

This is truly the worst timeline

Attached: 1559344136519.jpg (1242x1617, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4
youtube.com/watch?v=5xjlKNniLq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the DLC, Ed?

There was a stream that got started and then immediately ended.

I'm getting the impression someone on the marketing team fucked up.

Attached: 1558505475623.jpg (810x1024, 76K)

I don't see a problem with this.
It's like how a lot of shooty games have anti-war messages. Just because you depict something in a game doesn't mean you agree with it IRL.

This is why I only consume media made by legit degenerates. They know that gore doesn't need a reason to be fun. It just is, and it doesn't matter.

>Just because you depict something in a game doesn't mean you agree with it IRL.
No. If you write a nazi character, that must mean you're a neonazi and should be put down.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4

Attached: 1542572684449.png (684x551, 666K)

>video game violence doesn't glorify real violence. See? I hate violence too!

>but sexy designs in games? now that's some hardcore glorification of treating women as sex objects. Our company would never do such immature and disrespectful thing again

Attached: 11350327_835040463216124_1087575839_n.jpg (419x249, 16K)

Indeed, which is why I insist we reintroduce Friendships before the end of the month.

>i wrote the story in a fighting game
>a genre where 99% of players couldnt give a modicum of a shit about the lore
such an accomplishment

Here have some Samsung if it'll make you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xjlKNniLq8

>believing that MK targets the fighting game audience
MK targets exactly the casuals who buy it for it's cinematics and to have a relatively easy to play party game

how do you think MKX sold 12 million copies while games like Tekken7 or SFV barely sold 2-3 millions?

Because MK is all about glorifying violence. It's literally the point of the game.

hahaha shit, are people upset that he uses moves from all the missing ninjas?

I think most people right now are too distracted by the fact that he said the thing.

>to play shang tsung you will have to learn all characters

>how do you think MKX sold 12 million copies
Really? I thought MK was dried up. That is surprising to me.

>Being self-impressed about thinking senseless violence is a bad thing.
>Admitting publicly to writing a Mortal Kombat game's story.

I'm not sure which of these is worse.

Ironically pro-gun right winger conservatives share the same thoughts with SJWs like the producers of MK

We legit need to destroy polygon. I mean I want to ruin the lives of everyone staffed with them.

Attached: 1551903507449.jpg (584x575, 50K)

Remember when Mortal Kombat was seen as a controversial, radical, and reactive response to the censorship of video game violence as a whole? When it embraced what it was without any shame or embarrassment?

What happened?

Ed Boon happened.

>make a whole game revolved around celebrating violence
>NOOO GUYZ UR SUPPOSED TO FEEL BAD :((((((
At least when they acknowledge violence in Platinum games, they don't act like huge faggots about it. They just do it to set the story and the motivation for the characters, they don't get all preachy with it like nu-s(_)y americans do.

okay but if you as a person actually had to be all about what you're writing/creating then the only people developing mortal kombat would be psychopaths

Of course, unlike Platinum games, MK games have the benefit of being actually good.

I used to be fine with Mortal Kombat before since it was tamer, but nowadays, I think that it exists more either to be some crazy ass vent or to pull disgust/despise for violence with exaggeration, even though it forced the devs to really take in the gore factor and themselves being subjected to such even though it's extremely impacting on your mental health. The graphics are one of the main things that really makes the most recent game really hard to play for those who can't stomach it and splits the good from the bad. For those who can tolerate it, it's just a game, but what does that say about the humanity, apathy or mental health of those people?

I feel queasy from Brightburn, shut up. It does make me think how much passion must one take or have to even be involved in such a mess, but at the same time, there are people out there doing the worst of jobs we aren't being submitted to and willing to go the extra mile to provide the perspective no one would probably want to put their hands into.

>the only people developing mortal kombat would be psychopaths
They sort of already are. Never thought I'd someday be saying something is too graphic or some shit, but the newest one just looks so fucking tacky and goes too far. It just looks pathetic and tryhard. And yeah, I know the series has always been about that, but I don't know

>MK games
>good
They were always shit from the start, m8.
The only reason this sub-par fighter ever got popular is because of the controversy.
Get some taste.

Attached: 138051985324.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Attached: 1500182420415.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I hate violence too, we need less of it and more titties and ass in games

Is that Liam O'Brien's voice? What the fuck?

look at him, look at him and laugh.

Mega corporations trying to avoid breaking eggshells underneath their feet because of the political climate.

Based

>but what does that say about the humanity, apathy or mental health of those people?
Nothing. Its been proven we actually have different regions of the brain respond to real violence as appose to fantasy violence. No matter how "real" the fantasy looks.
So it nothing about anyone that can watch it, they are normal. Read some.

I fucking wish, but that COWARD ED BOON won't do it.

I don't really think its glorifying violence. The violence is played for comedic effect.

>It just looks pathetic and tryhard. And yeah, I know the series has always been about that, but I don't know
Sounds like you've jsut become a bit of a faggot. Since you know what the franchise has always been and only now take issue. Probably too many stops at your local gay bara.

You should source this up. I know a lot of people who can't watch slasher films because it makes them fell really uncomfortable.

>polygon

Who the fuck reads this drivel?

Attached: 1557740371401.jpg (406x480, 61K)

enough faggots apparently to keep the site going. otherwise they would have eaten shit and died ages ago.
also all these threads are created by the very same subhumans who run these blogs to get agrany faggots from Yea Forums to give them clicks.
that's how low-life they are.

devs who in turn apply what they read into to their games

MK will always be popular because american kids fucking love excessive violence and think it's the most badass thing possible. Even if they released one shitty game after the other for 2 decades (something they pretty much did) they would still outsell most fighting games and all it would take is a single game with decent production values to launch the series back into the top spot.

still, MK is in the strange place where most people seriously believe that it is some cult game of theirs, despite it being by far the most mainstream "traditional fighting game". It gets so little discussion (outside of controversies) that it make people believe that few people play it compared to more discussed fighters, but thats really just because it's a casual series without anything worthwhile to discuss.

>MK games have the benefit of being actually good
how fucking underage you are?
or did you forget the dozen of plain trash MK games after MK3?

what the fug

i do see a problem with the delivery though

Attached: brittany the message is don't do drugs and alcohol.jpg (500x375, 57K)