What am i in for?

what am i in for?

Attached: 045496734930.jpg (1530x1370, 325K)

A solid experience. Not the best in the series but definetly on the higher end of the scale.

A nice remake of Pokemon Red that fixes most of the mechanical wonkiness of the original version. I wouldn’t stil call it the definitive Pokemon experience or anything, but it’s very enjoyable and better than 6th gen or later pokemon releases.

Fire and blood

Based on that cover, a bootleg version of the game

kanto just isnt as fun to me without the glitches

eternal virginity

kantoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This, desu.

The best game in the series. Before they started fucking everything up with their horrible stories.

A pretty linear Pokemon experience, with all the boring same Pokemon you've played with the past 4 times. Kanto is incredibly boring and stale, and FireRed only changed it up slightly.
For a "gen 3"-itized version of Kanto, they did a whole lot of NOTHING with it. No gen 2 Pokemon before Elite 4, no bonus areas after the end of the game (that MATTERED, looking at you sevii islands), and no post-game content at all. The most Post-game content you get is "look at all the gen 2 pokemon you can use! for the uhhhhhh.... elite 4 again??"

The main novelty with FR/LG was the fact that you can do things with the other gen 3 games, which made Pokemon selection a bit more interesting, especially with the Wireless Adaptor (with friends, when it came out).

tl;dr FR/LG sucks, you missed it's prime by a long shot. Go play HG/SS or Platinum. Gen 4 was truly a superior gen that perfected Gen 3's mistakes.

The elite 4 in this game made everything afterwards a fucking joke. I went from this to Emerald as a kid and was instantly bored.

the best pokemon game

Remixed music that doesn't capture the charm of the original, the shitty Gen 3 battle mechanics transplanted onto a game that wasn't designed for them, and Emerald's insane difficulty spike towards the end that will force you to grind on wild mons before going to the Elite Four.

when will it get a remake?

perfection doesn't warrant a remake

A pretty good time.
Not the best, but very very solid.
Just play it and see how you like it.

A soulless remake.

you just got one last november

5th*

Prepare to spend hours fighting Rattata, Zubat, Koffing, Oddish, and Piaget over and over and over, culminating in one of the most underwhelming Elite Four in the series

Pidgey, not Piaget

>VS Seeker
Yeah, nigga. Go play this shit. Lot better than HeartGay and ShrimpShitter.

imagine playing a Pokémon game before the Physical Special split

fucking this
i cant play pokemon without proper physical special split