Asmongold said he wont be playing anymore dark souls esque games because the community of those games are toxic retards...

asmongold said he wont be playing anymore dark souls esque games because the community of those games are toxic retards and he doesnt want them in his chat

and thats a good thing

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KGQND3DUSc
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/BnUUh5KE.jpg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=pOj396mPWoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy isn't JonTron, I don't know who he is.

Based asmongold, playing classic that helps him avoid those toxic community members.

Attached: layering, not sharding.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

I don't care what ecelebs think

The face of classic WoW.

Attached: it's layering.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

It's true. His stream was top tier comfy until he started playing roll dodge simulators. Now it's full of the typical twitch zoomer, spamming, anti-fans who are only entertained when he fucks up.

Attached: 1528691679916.jpg (4698x1148, 761K)

You're autistic and insane just as asmongoloid

amazing post

Yeah definitely has nothing to do with him being a shit skill with the reflexes of a dead cow. Stick to MMO shit where skill isnt required Asmond.

Lol this autistic shithead (autismgold) is always virtue signalling which is funny because he used to rant about niggers and jews when he was 20 years old, he also admitted to lurking /pol/ when he was 20 years

That dumb fucking cunt could barely hold a job for more than one week at IRS and he uses his mom's disability as an excuse to live in her attic.

Attached: 1559344153607.jpg (369x421, 38K)

>braindead mashes his way through most of the game .
>uh, ACTUALLY, the game is going to get hard! Just you wait!
cope

Hes right

but he beat your shitty game, you tard

imagine being proud of your single player offline accomplishments

Attached: 1539307219420.jpg (500x495, 60K)

I like dark souls but he's right. These games tend to attract the type of people that are angry and bitter at the world.

>post TriHard in chat today
>get banned forever

guess since this retard thinks he has a gold digging girlfriend he can ban me?

i want the assmon of 2016 back nOW!

I remembered seeing him getting triggered whenever someone donates anime MADs to him

youtube.com/watch?v=7KGQND3DUSc

>Yeah definitely has nothing to do with him being a shit skill with the reflexes of a dead cow. Stick to MMO shit where skill isnt required Asmond.

Attached: Edgy supreme.jpg (450x532, 62K)

>die in game where dying is common
>twitch chat : LOL GIT GUD SCRUB WHAT A CASUAL
does twitch chat have a single intelligent thing to say or is it just cult of personality sanctioned retardation?

>beat dks 1 and 3
>yeah those games are too fucking ez dude
>try out sekiro
>fail miserably
>gets made fun off
>OH MY GOD THIS COMMUNITY IS TOO TOXIC, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE REFLEXES

Who the fuck even is he? Why are shills advertising him so much now? Not all eceleb threads are shill threads but shit like this is obvious.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

This guy looks like a fucking Jew.

You didn't need to make this thread.
Sure make an asmon thread if there's some relevant wow classic stuff, but this is a non topic.
Fuck you.

Fuck off eceleb retard, that guy has such a fucking punchable mug too god damn

Reminder: This guy gave up on Sekiro at the Shinobi Hunter.

Attached: 789B0F1A-F18C-4927-A9F7-B89B52DD22C6.jpg (300x168, 11K)

i love mmos. but lets be honest...there is no fucking skill involved.

Just look at Forsen's chat.

and surprise, soulsfags are the only people who care

fuck off

You are timed out for 69795 more seconds.

but his whole persona is the epitome of toxic

What the fuck is wrong with this guy’s face?

Haha yeah dude.
>L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1
Sekiro is the
>L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1
epitome of skill-based
>L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1
combat
>Press R1 for epic super quick time finisher cutscene

souls dweeb detected. your games are bad.

Looks like onions

>tfw you don't make a living playing bideo gaymes with an average viewer base larger than Alexander the Great's army while sustaining yourself off of only fast food and doctor pepper with a gold digger thot gf.

Idk man he sounds like Yea Forums's final form.

Who?

literally who?

he braindead mashes his way through every game because he just wants to play wow instead

It doesn't look great so this is a great gotya for classicfags, but how else is a server supposed to manage literal hundreds of spergs?

YOU FUCKS ARE OBSESSED WITH HIM

Dudes a fucktard. All he does is praise classic WoW by listing a bunch of things he likes about it and then calls all the games that are going to try and do some of the same things retarded because they aren't WoW. He has horrible mental issues, but he's still entertaining, though.

hating popular things doesnt make you an intresting person

For me, he's just the face of some faggot getting recommended way to much on youtube for me

Maybe if his dumb face would stop popping everywhere along with his online defence force

Isn't this the Black Ops tshirt guy?

Attached: Dq-mSlaU8AAvQr3.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

look the retard shit himself, classic.

where did i say there is skill involved in sekiro retard? It's just funny that your mouthbreathing eceleb immediately called it quits after being poked at. Just another autist streamer who doesn't want to improve at video games that's why he sticks with WoW

correct me if im wrong
did they say they would only use this tech for launches and other high intensity sittuations/events and never touch it otherwise or have they changed their mind on that?
If any of you remember the wod launch i could see why they want to do it this time around only for the launch.
If they are gonna have this active at all times though it'd suck without question.

Attached: westfall.jpg (1280x800, 378K)

He quit Sekiro like a bitch

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/BnUUh5KE.jpg/
STOP SPAMMING THIS BUG-EYED CUNT YOU RETARDED AUTISTIC FAGGOT FUCK

>hating popular things doesnt make you an intresting person
Literally a Facebook / Twitter normie meme that fucking tards with no argument spam.

BASED ASMON TRIGGERING VEE

texan hick with a superiority complex that when shot down has to use his masculinity as an excuse not to do something

Attached: 1502742763837.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I was in the stress test and a bunch of retards in the guild I was in were complaining about layers just because they weren't in the streamers layer and constantly spamming for invites to their layer. They crashed the layer themselves and then complained that it crashed.

Without layers there would be 10k queues and it would just crash constantly...

They said they want to remove it after a month or two. Then again, blizz said a lot of shit over the last 2-3 years and went back on it so a god amount of distrust is not misplaced.

Attached: LAYERING I SAY.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

woah, you're so smart

he should be saying that he is going to kill himself because these threads are fucking cancer and NOT FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

>does twitch chat have a single intelligent thing to say or is it just cult of personality sanctioned retardation?
That Bob Ross stream chat is like Bizarro world Twitch. Everyone is super relaxed there.

Attached: bobross_6.jpg (272x347, 7K)

he admits he only likes WoW

i'd rather be playing with layering instead of not being able to play at all
but there's no excuse to have it active after shit dies down and less people are playing actively

I love doll so much

why are there so many asmon threads lately? which one of you cucks keep posting these?!1

Attached: 1553251879853.jpg (1500x1500, 643K)

our guy

watch jerma instead

Attached: 1531499269183.png (640x931, 455K)

He doesn't only like WoW, it's just the only game he thinks he is good at and he doesn't like playing like shit in front of 50,000 people. The funny thing is that he is fucking terrible at WoW. The only reason he liked Dark Souls 1 was because he barely died while the chat was spamming how hard bosses coming up were and it got him off.

Youtube having 8 different channels shitting out videos of him doesn't help either.

I only watch his mediashare ones anyway

Twitch chat is just endless low effort attention seeking. Smaller channels can be pretty chill.

its true

Attached: 064[1].gif (326x281, 171K)

>I feel so good about Classic taking over Twitch and being the main thing that people care about now. Cause before people cared about Fortnite and these other zoomer games, right?. And now these late 20’s, balding, nothing better to do single men, they’re gonna take back over, they’re taking gaming back, and I fucking love it. This is our time. And all these stupid fucking kids, they’re gonna learn how to play a real game because they’re gonna have to play Classic, because they’re stupid fucking kids and they wanna do what’s popular, and they’re gonna hate it and they’re gonna cry, and we’re gonna love it. It’s gonna be hilarious.

Reminder that only seething zoomers hate Asmon.

Attached: 1559330682759m.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

is the zoomer eating some sort of candy? it looks like you throw this into the wash machine

Yes, it's "true LULW" my hivemind retard friend. Claiming someone dislikes it because it's popular with no actual indication toward that is a peak big brain argument.

Dude this is one of the shittiest ecelebs
Guy is only interested in WoW and gets a boner for any WoW related content

He also jews the fuck out of people by unenthusiastically watching YT videos sent by viewers who seriously pay for that shit

OMEGALUL

DansGame

People like Asmongold really bother me.

How fucked up does your personal life and mental health have to be, to make it your life's goal to get meaningless ''achievements'' in an old game no one plays anymore? Like, the only thing you care about is shit that takes no skill, thought, or effort, just repetition.

It's just sad, and kind of scary someone can have their mind warped like that. "Wow, this guy was playing in 2004, he's a real badass oh my god"

Millions of others were also playing at the time... What does it matter? It's a game, it's meant to be fun, not some kind of replacement for life because they can't achieve anything, not even in other games that actually take effort or skill.

>meeting people in real life who actually say twitch emotes out loud
I really fucking hate Twitch culture so much.

Attached: ct.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

His audience's median age is like 17 you fucking mongoloid

Attached: ayaya.jpg (500x500, 32K)

i'm so tired of seeing this fucked up teeth having, retard face making, walleyed bugman in my fucking youtube suggestions - haven't clicked on a single one of his videos and yet he still manages to use some kike trickery to end up in my recommended shit - it's always the same garbage; the thumbnail is him with his disgusting mouth as wipe open as it will get with a big red arrow pointing to him being surprised, "FAGMONGOLD REACTS TO..." in every fucking title, i don't care what this random mongoloid freak thinks about gay old mmo's i never played

Attached: 1551380020427.png (321x386, 214K)

Heard someone say he most likely has Savant syndrome. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome

I want to FUCK AYAYA posters.

holy based

Met a girl who said "POGGERS" out loud in real life once. Still would have fucked her if I had the chance.

CAN YOU FUCKING CUNTS STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOT'S FACE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE IS DIE DIE DIE DIE

IM GONNA PUNCH THIS FAG

>muh blizzard hugbox chat
>no meanies allowed
pussy fuck off ass mangled

Would literally be perfect if there weren't ResetEra faggots spamming tranny emotes every single stream. At least Jerma himself is alright and didn't give in like Vinesauce did

>And all these stupid fucking kids
We were all stupid fucking kids once, playing whatever was the most popular game just to fit in

What the hell makes him a savant?

Attached: 1511948765937.png (804x864, 573K)

>playing whatever was the most popular game just to fit in
>tfw had to watch gaming become a normalfag activity
>playing games to fit in is now a thing
gettin too old for this shit

He's fucked in the head I swear

go spam your faggot streamer on reddit you retarded little child

i've literally never noticed but i mostly just listen for him reacting to chat
thank god he makes a point of never bringing politics into his streams

... Yes.

Attached: 00b388973bfabfdeaa2c2dfc71c01a8119b8c475.jpg (600x300, 43K)

he's a WoW player

if it wasn't for wow he'd be a druggie or dead by now

how did he get a 10/10 gf

He has really crazy eyes. Like he's on drugs all the time.

How does this dumb nigger pull in 40k plus viewers?

Twitch streamer who usually gets 50-100k viewers even though he's a goblin

It's a twitch whore seeking attention and subscribers. Probably a failed gold digger too. Hardly a 10/10

Vinesauce never gave in to anything

Vinny for example tries to stay neutral and just went "Alright" when someone made a "tranny support" art for his art corner

Before you shit on him for staying neutral:
Getting a bad reputation for any of the both sides would be a big loss on viewers/subs.

who's this guy? he keeps appearing on my recommended videos

>10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=pOj396mPWoQ

Dude's been around a long time and is still playing WoW. This is like going full circle.

so whites can't slit their eyes, but asians can make their eyes wider with makeup wtf

lmfao this

>CuCKMONGOLOID REACTS TO

Attached: 5830733.jpg (320x287, 15K)

this guy still bitching and complaining about how bad they are at life? thats all most streamers are good for...

Asmongold still holds most of those views, though I'm sure he's grown out of some of them (you will too, it's part of growing up.) I've made a few anarcho-capitalism jokes with McConnell though, he definitely has spent a lot of time on /pol/. He knows the memes.

>play private server
>running around doing my thing
>see corpse
>mouse over it
>"Asmonbald"

Attached: frug.png (199x200, 22K)

he's one of the biggest shitters i've seen when playing a souls game, but hes right, have you ever seen a DS2 faggot here on Yea Forums?

i wouldn't want the get 10 feet closer of these spergs, its retardation in human form.

>“I’m going to play dark souls 2 and if I don’t beat it I will delete my channel.”

Nvm just gonna pussy out lol

Attached: 8087C7AB-9A18-467D-88EB-6347E01D97ED.jpg (242x208, 5K)

>10/10
how low are your standards? she looks like a generic bimbo that uses 5 kg of makeup

>WE'RE COMING HOME
>face of WoW classic is an eceleb twitch streamer watched by thousands of zoomers while boomers seethe
the ironing...

>not watching the superior bald streamer that is actually good at games with an actually decent community
You'll learn eventually.

Attached: superior-bald-streamer.jpg (1600x900, 98K)

looks like this gay dog teacher from this children show

why dont people like him just shave their heads it'd look so much better

>Got curious and decided to see what this faggot was all about
>He's playing WoW Classic
>Saw him get curb stomped in fights
>He starts telling his mods to ban anyone in chat who is calling him out for poor decision making
Seems like a swell guy.

Attached: 15310518.png (293x265, 111K)

Vinny just gives off a certain vibes that make him seem like it. He seems to overreact whenever the chat even mildly acts up and he enables his furfag mods too much. I could be wrong though considering he did fire vappy. Joel is full Tumblr though and regularly whines about toxicity now

Looks isnt everything amigo, I wish you the best

the so called moderation

>if Tom Green had AIDs and streamed videogames for a living

He was better when he actually made an attempt to create stuff, like when he was doing those 'How to solo X' videos and those occasional shitposts. Even his discussion vids were good because he put time and thought into them.
I'm hoping Classic is a return to form because him getting carried through the shitpile that is BFA while he's AFK watching youtube videos is terrible.

didnt his teeth rot and fall out?

Literal FUCKING who that steals children's money. Good riddance to the faggot.

>tfw you will live to see Vinny get tired of everything and embrace his depressed side, calling everyone a retard and bringing back the "strong black woman" character

Yes look up the tide pod challenge.

Nah asmongold is a bad person and if you watch him long enough you’ll realize he is extremely fake as well.

Still I watch his streams sometimes and clips on YouTube.

You can't turn layering off. It's always active but silent once the population drops below 3k and as soon it goes over 3k say hello to layering

>children

let's not pretend kids watch him, they don't care about wow

It's impossible to have over 20k viewers on Twitch without kids watching.

LOL

Asmon has the patience and disciple of a 4 year old.
His DS streams were 50% him throwing a fucking tantrum because he refused to learn some simple tactic.

Who calls himself assmongoloid lmao

This. Sick of seeing this rat-faced fuck.

$$$$$$$$$$

He's just a dude who wants to do nothing with his life but sit in his trash pile and play WoW, only difference between him and your average WoW addict is people know who he is. Hell I bet as soon as he has enough money from streaming to retire he'll disappear never to be seen again.

Fuck off with your literally who's

All they need to do is increase spawn rates of quest objects and kills in the starting zones for a week or two.
I don't get the need for any of this at all if you have multiple servers though. I played at beta and vanilla launch and it was fine. Only private launches have been fucked because everyone is crammed into one or two servers.

Anyone who says they enjoy Dark Souls has never actually played Dark Souls. It's a miserable experience by all accounts and that's the attraction. You aren't meant to enjoy it, you're meant to suffer.

Streaming has made him pretty greedy. There's no way he would've started doing that sellout shit to let people donate Youtube videos if he hadn't caught the greed bug. He'll keep going to the well until it runs dry.

probably in constant pain from his heavily rotting teeth and abscessed gums

What's his real name? Something that sounds similar to Steven?
You meet a lot of people in life and notice after awhile that some are very similar to eachother
Like this one guy who I met, completely like asmongold. Vacant stare, spacey way of talking, same facial features. He did a lot of coke and went to prison for a couple years for stabbing a dude at a bus stop, this guy was 21 at the time and that was a few years ago. Just makes me wonder though if asmongold has got the crazy in him like people insinuate.

Attached: 1497040453449.jpg (800x800, 31K)

His real name is Edwin

>WoW streamer who lives in his own filth and is entertaining
I like it!
>gets rich and acquires a girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sup lilzoom? How are the newest fortnite skins?

So popular 2 people posting within 20 seconds of each other have never heard of him.

Is classic even out yet, I don't even know
Can I just install from my original CD?

>asmongold uses terms like zoomers, boomers and other nu-Yea Forums """""""memes"""""""
really makes me think

Alt kids who dont want to be like the other gurls watch him

Based but also who?pilled

Imagine being proud of playing WoW

the official version out in about 3 months

I watched his stream today and he literally talks non-stop the entire time unless he's reacting to a video, there are literally zero gaps of silence which makes his streams like crack for ADD-addled zoomers. He's a pretty funny guy too without being over the top.

he isn't stupid, what he says 80% of the time makes sense regarding WoW etc. He talks trough the whole stream without pause he is pretty high energy and based.

some WoW autist.

Yea, I found myself agreeing with all his thoughts on the game apart from his dickslobbering of Burning Crusade.

Attached: 155865695048809.png (960x523, 348K)

is pink sparkles catdany?

strongly agree, e-celebs are not video games

Fromfag proving him right in less than ten replies lmao

>Twitch E-Celeb

Attached: le reddit.png (310x310, 25K)