Untitled

Attached: 9D91251C-5D28-4D6E-A63B-0645C32371D9.jpg (1528x2467, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sony's profits are unimpressive for how big it is
It's supposed to be a general tech company, but a lot of the money comes from only PS4

Attached: 95238A1D-F3E4-4FA0-A606-08E9E805A69A.jpg (959x739, 124K)

For me, it’s the GameCube controller

cope

Attached: snoybtfo.png (2496x3571, 456K)

See you at E3

Wrong.

Attached: E60E19DA-FDE7-4698-9674-EE8D0CA6A0E1.jpg (1764x2988, 814K)

Come on user that's unfair.

I've owned every single one of those consoles. And while I generally find that sonys had better libraries (especially the ps1 and ps2), Nitendo's consoles were more than worth owning for the exclusives

I dont know why sales numbers would matter to me as a consumer and why they're ever used as an argument

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little SonyChad thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Golden face Sonyfag guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting about a vidya console. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sonyfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SONY ALWAYS WINS SONY ALWAYS WINS SONY ALWAYS WINS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

It’s not console war Tuesday user.

Based
Biased

>snoyfags do dozens of hours of mental gymnastics every day to not kill themselves
LOL, just do it.

Attached: WHAT.jpg (971x377, 46K)

selling something for $599 doesnt mean $599 profit, they made a loss on that

The price you sell isnt the amount you make

its okay you cant satisfy a woman in bed keep the cope coming

Attached: 8CFB7827-AF64-428C-BFB2-CCBA6C372631.jpg (640x994, 124K)

Don't you dare say that!
SONY ALWAYS WINS!
Logic doesn't matter!

Sure, 72 percent fag.

Attached: 72 percent.jpg (1352x1380, 535K)

Profit:revenue is much more useful for telling how well a company is doing than total cash flow
Sony's game division wouldn't even be much worse than Nintendo, in that respect
Profit margins need to be taken into account when you're calculating total sales. The Wii was profitable on a hardware level, while the PS3 was losing the company at least a hundred per unit, even on the cheaper models.

its almost as if the discussion is about units moved

Playstationcurrently has a higher operating income than Nintendo

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 52F43DB7-3F8A-4C13-9203-F769A63CAC3A.jpg (750x827, 120K)

reminds me of

Attached: snoyfags vita.jpg (657x561, 64K)

Who made the 72% tweet?

>forgets about SNS-101
>autist math logic intensified

>doesn't show stats on last one
LOL, coward.

Sony official

Profit margins are what should be looked at, here. Nintendo is making more on everything they sell. Playstation is the bigger brand, but has much less upward momentum; the company is not doing as well.

whats that *sniff* *sniff* smells like COPE

Attached: D879E859-AFD9-4173-9DE0-42674A97EAD4.jpg (1200x508, 67K)

>snoyfags are smellfags
Imagine being even gayer.
So that's why snoy does this kind of shit.

Attached: 4 the gays.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>Nintendo:
3, 4, 7, 9, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H 8H, 9H
>Snoy:
5, 6, 8
10-3, victory Nintendo

>he goes online and defends his favorite billion dollar company for free
>he seriously spends hours of his day arguing about how well his favorite billion dollar company performs compared to other companies
>he seriously argues which piece of plastic makes more money than the others
don't tell me you actually do this

Attached: daf61a4f889a545c310bb4fab6e640e0.jpg (491x866, 44K)

Again, revenue is not very useful.
It would be like comparing the purge to star wars
The former obviously took in less, but required exponentially less investment. Everybody involved walks away richer than if they had put in for the major releases.

take a shower smashfag

nice skitzopost

>OMG GUYS STAR WARS JUST LIKE MY STAH WAHS
lose weight.

Attached: D6B12798-D6E0-4A9C-896C-B4A709A91465.jpg (1100x734, 57K)

>he spends his time online arguing about which billion dollar company "wins" while they get nothing out of it
>he WANTS a single billion dollar company to "win"

Attached: 9AST3J0.jpg (1170x1414, 795K)

I don't think you get it. Star wars is inherently a worse investment than films with lower budgets, just like many things with high revenue.

yarrrr.....this doesn't do it matey
youtube.com/watch?v=FOwXlANwerI
arrrrr......there we go

Attached: pirate.gif (350x350, 132K)

obese

based piratebro

Based as fuck.
Fuck consolewarriors.

>gay pride good
>anime tiddies bad

user, please, get another pic if you want to continue with your shitposting. In the 2nd pic, both hands are men's.

>looking at the pic long enough to even notice that
you homo

>long enough
Yeah, 4 seconds.

Onions Sony has nothing to play, so they shit post of Yea Forums all day