How do I become a handheld fag?

Own a 2DS, PSP, GBA SP and Switch and want to embrace the lifestyle.

Attached: 1559226711918.jpg (2528x1896, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/New-Nintendo-2DS-XL-Mario-Kart-7-Console-Bundle-Black-Turquoise/143275202889?hash=item215bde1949:g:qCIAAOSwvhhc8HP6
ebay.com/itm/E1638-Sony-PSP-3000-console-Red-x-Black-Handheld-system-Japan/372678320548
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just flop on my bed and play on my Switch, Or go into my room mates room and bug him while I play shit.

look up well-received games from genres/series that you like then buy them
or pirate them, I won't judge

Just get a Vita, hack it and enjoy the best system ever made.

you basically have them attached to you all the time, play them in the car, on the toilet, in bed etc

they are good for multitasking, I play mine while watching anime

Vita is a cult classic. So much potential Sony neglected to utilize.

This. Also a N3DS or a 2DSXL.
Use the 3DS for anything Nintendo related. (NES, snes, gameboy, gameboy color, gameboy advance, DS.)
And use the vita for pretty much everything else.

Can't you use the Vita for all of those?

>bought used Vita from gamestop
>best looking one they had
>scratched to hell
I went ahead with it cause I had excess store credit and it was the only option, but why can’t people take care of their stuff? I throw all my devices in my backpack willy-nilly and they don’t look as bad as this stuff.

It’s surprising, but the 3DS’ built in emulators for all those systems are near perfect. If you use rom injecting then everything will run better than it would on Vita.

Except for DS, yeah, more or less

I FUCKING LOVE MY 3DS
I FUCKING LOVE MY VITA

FUCK YEAH, HANDHELD BROS WW@??!?

Attached: rango.png (156x160, 46K)

I have a launch day switch and it’s very tempting for me to mod it.
Will I get banned from nintendo’s online just by having CFW or is it only if I use pirated software?

I was playing Gungun pixies on my Vita and wasn’t really having any fun.
Then I found out there is a lewd mod.
Improved the game quality tenfold.

>bought a used JP 3G Vita off of eBay for $95 w/ free shipping
>was worried to hell and back that there had to be something wrong with it to be so cheap
>it finally arrives, and nope, it's almost like new + even came with an 8GB Vita mem card that I wasn't expecting

Got a 256GB microSD card and a psvsd in the mail, now I've got to decide which I'm gonna use more - the slim I have, or this. Shit.

you can even use a vita to play botw while dabbing on switchoids

make sure to get a bunch of redundant systems when you only need one but then play them all anyway

Attached: IMGP8904_web.jpg (2000x1650, 275K)

Native hardware is the only way to play games, fuck what anyone else says

but that game sucks

Vita is the best way to play a lot of PSP games, sorry m8.

rite here bru

Attached: 20190110_000001.jpg (2048x1152, 543K)

I FUCKING LOVE MY HANDHELDS

Attached: 07C9A3AF-F119-4784-AE3F-1DF9A566693A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

brainlet here, how difficult is it to hack 3ds

GBA is part of 3DS’ native hardware though.

I love my Vitas!

Attached: IMG_20190531_160640.jpg (4032x3024, 2.88M)

3DS.hacks.guide
Match up your firmware, follow the steps.
Time consuming, but not hard.

why do you have three?

But they look like shit on the vita screen. I have both and usually prefer to play them on the PSP 2000

Less than 30 min. Install cfw, fbi, godmode9. Get or make cias, install them done.
t. Have hacked vita 3ds, ds, wii

If you want to online still, dont bother, unless you want to LAN with other hackers.

One on the left is my OG NA launch unit. Middle is my current daily driver, a JP slim, and the one on the right is a 3G JP unit I just bought recently.

I'm gonna get a PSVSD in the 3G unit, transfer the rest of my shit from my og unit, and give the og to my roommate.

Right stick for camera controls, dude.

Well, shit.
If they make a hardware revision this year I’ll use that as an excuse to buy a new one and hack my old one then.

Right here m8

Attached: 1441658265608.jpg (532x745, 86K)

Fuck the slim is so ugly. It wouldnt be so bad if it didn't have that awful black bezel

I hate the overly glossy 1000 models. I wish I had a slim.
I was hasty and bought what was available instead of ordering the ideal one online.

I use handhelds for on the go. Sitting on the train or in between classes or on lunch breaks, handhelds are best for that. Or you could play like you're a kid again by being all comfy in your bed. Handhelds are great

fuck you the slim is the most aesthetic console of all time

Attached: IMGP8462_web.jpg (1500x1000, 243K)

I have a PSTV that was running Enso, and then did a system reset and it says it’s running 3.60 and looks like stock firmware. My question is, are there any lingering files that will fuck up another attempt to install Enso?
I ask this cause my roommate moved out and I used his controller with my PSTV. Before he moved I decided to reset my PSTV to sell it.
Now in order for me to reinstall CFW I’ll need to buy a DualShock.
I just don’t want the buyer to try and install CFW and have it brick for some reason cause I didn’t reset it right.

Oh hey, that's my image.

Attached: DSC_0537.jpg (2528x1896, 637K)

my 3DS is honestly kinda fucked, speakers are tinny now, there are cracks all over, screen has permanent marks from rubbing when closed, circlepad is sticky. I really just want to replace it but I am waiting till I can get a new 3DS or new 2DS xl for under $150

New 2DSXL should be easy to find under $150

Take your Switch on the bus/train

If anyone stares at you, just smirk at them and say "Best Zelda on the move"

>ebay.com/itm/New-Nintendo-2DS-XL-Mario-Kart-7-Console-Bundle-Black-Turquoise/143275202889?hash=item215bde1949:g:qCIAAOSwvhhc8HP6
Comes with Mariokart 7 and free shipping.
You’re welcome.

Just get a N3DSXL and a Vita. You can basically play every single handheld game that matters on them.

Attached: 1345282282277.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>desperately want a vita just to emulate ps1 and psp games and play some vita ports like MGS or COD in bed
>can't find one with a good price
>let alone can't even find a psp for a decent price online or even at flea markets
why me

Attached: 112.png (680x719, 226K)

eBay, JP pre-owned system

If you're in NA it'll use the same plug and they keep good care of their shit.

>can't find one with a good price
They stopped making them even in japan. If anything prices will only go up from here

This. I remember that you could get even get JP LEs new for around $200-250 a few years back. Now even regular new vitas are over $300.

Get a JP pre-owned, seriously.

>How do I become a handheld fag?

Buy a PC controller and download emulators.

Seriously, that's how you start on handhelds because nobody's gonna hunt down old as fuck cartridges that are out of print for ages.

I'm a handheld fag and been hunting down the localized GBA and DS fire emblem games for a few years

What does hacking a 3DS do? and is it hard to do it?

Someone is selling a PSP (not vita) near me pre-modded and apparently has 120 games on it, assuming it has a big ass SD card, at a price of 50 bucks, worth it or nah?

you can just buy a flash cart, moron.

If its a 2k or 3k that's an okay price. If it's a 1k hard pass

is it easy to hack a Vita? I've been thinking of getting one but I don't have any console modding experience. what games are good on it?

Attached: 1554131083740.gif (220x220, 37K)

It's pretty easy. Takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes, depending on your firmware version.

I just hacked my PS3 a few days ago and hacking a Vita is 10x easier.

Save backups, region-free games, custom themes, GBA emulation, DS emulation fron the SD card (although I prefer to use a flashcard for that), fan translations and patches, screenshots, input redirection and video streaming, also piracy if you care about that
It's not that hard, depending on your firmware maybe it could get a little difficult but the process consist mostly of transferring files from the PC to the SD and vice versa

>ton of lewd mods for vita games
>not a single one for switch or 3DS
Ironic with the direction Sony is going and all.

Heres the pic of it, which model is it?

Attached: 321.png (591x535, 399K)

That's a 1k.

That's a 1k. You can tell by the speaker holes on the bottom. Not worth it

I remember my Vita 1000.
The battery bloated so much it broke the battery cover.

>Switch
>Handheld

The entire console fits in your hands during gameplay and doesn’t require a TV.
That’s a handheld.

Fuck, i only ever had a 3000 so i don't know what the downsides to the 2000/1000 are, I am trying to view Letgo deals considering ebay is complete ass.

2000 is better than a 3000 on average screen wise. 1000 has half the ram of a 2k/3k and weighs much more, you want the ram for homebrew. Best way to get 2000s/3000s is to look for Japanese listings. Ive seen 2ks go for 30 shipped, you just need to buy a battery since they can't ship one because of regulations

ebay.com/itm/E1638-Sony-PSP-3000-console-Red-x-Black-Handheld-system-Japan/372678320548
Ending in 1 hour, nothing wrong with it

the mushy psp buttons are better than the vita's clicky buttons for patapon

Fuck, buying a japanese import and waiting like a sitting duck for it to arrive might be my only option here, thanks for spoonfeeding me though.

That store (doras store) and (happy-japapan) get in tons of psps weekly since it sold so well over there. Avoid listings with JUNK or an X at the end, these have problems.

I played Patapon 2 on PSP Go so anything is an upgrade to me.

eBay is generally a really good place to get Vitas/PSPs for cheap, if you go for JP systems

It sounds like you're already living the lifestyle, OP.

Too bad you are a dying breed.

Rescuing from page 10

I've been considering making the switch myself no pun intended. PSP line sounds the best to me since you can just modify them and even play PSP Go and Vita on your tv. The biggest drawbacks to the PSP line is the lack of two extra shoulder buttons for R2 and L2 which unfortunately limits the playablitiy of many games.

PSP 2000 and 3000 also have TV out and its a lot cheaper than the Go. A Go cradle is inching closer and closer to 200 by the day.

start playing multiplayer ds games on the revived fan servers

There a decent Vita emulator yet?
Wonder whether if they've gotten emulating the back touch pad down, and how they presented it.