Why haven't you learned another language yet?

Why haven't you learned another language yet?
There's so many fucking games you haven't played yet due to the language barrier.
You bitch.

Attached: 1559247033314.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HiwFxeNlxs
youtu.be/bRTTCjZBa34
youtu.be/CJwyjWpP4XA
djtguide.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like?

I'm already learning C++ and C#

I'm sorry namasensei, I failed you

>he's not an ESL

KANPAI, YOU BITCH

I already know English, the language with a market so large that even if games don't get a direct release, there's a fan patch made for them with English support.

I miss him.

I want to learn German so I can work and live in Germany.

I fucked up and learned french instead.

I remember this dude making YouTube videos translating all the moonspeak in Brawl when it came out in Japan and swearing

I miss his drunken cooking videos

I'm trying to learn Japanese but kanji are fucking me in the ass
I don't want to have to learn 2000 of these fucking things

Attached: 1555782858223.jpg (640x640, 20K)

Why does /djt/ keep coming to Yea Forums, go back to Yea Forums

der is gen enkel spel da'k kan spele in m'n eige taal.

English is such a solid language that it seems kind of silly to spend time learning an inferior one that'll eventually be made obsolete. Just about everything inevitably gets translated to English as is

Stop being a noob and learn the patterns

もうランスXクリアしたのよ

youtube.com/watch?v=-HiwFxeNlxs

Why the hell does google translate embed a link in your post?

Just play games without understanding the language

But op i have learned other languages.
but i'm an idiot so i chose Latin and Ancient Greek

I can't seem to recreate it

Attached: ooru kiru yuu.jpg (1268x713, 239K)

Mastícame la verga OP

The only games I haven't played because of language are the untranslated Dokapon Kingdom games.

Hey, I'm happy to have read Ovidius' Metamorphoses in Latin. Some of it was legitimately fantastic and impossible to translate.

Attached: berii yowai.jpg (1268x709, 127K)

where on earth do they still teach Latin and Ancient Greek?

There aren't really "so many" games worth playing that are untranslated AND the dialogue matters.
Only reason I would want to learn japanese is to read every manga. Maybe some day I'll do it.

I have learned a few but none of the countries whose languages I've learned have any games that haven't already been translated to English that I want to play. The only really language that you'd learn to find "so many fucking games you haven't played yet due to the language barrier" is Japanese so you should have just said Japanese instead of pretending there is so many untranslated games of different languages.

i dont even play games anymore kill yourself

French is the best language. Prove me wrong.

You can't.

ego quoque senpai just fun to laugh at myself sometimes when i see people, you know, speaking second/third langauges.
I don't know any college/university that doesn't have a Classics department

More people speak English and it's just as easy to learn as French

im from poland and i know german and english fluently
however i am a antisocial neet for 5 years now that never hold hands with a girl that plays WoW

what does that make me

Attached: 1541678254481.png (633x758, 28K)

drink fuckin beer

french is okay but fuck masculine/feminine nouns for everything

Attached: 1542163637300.png (308x308, 148K)

I wasted brainspace learning a completely useless third language as a child. I wish there was a way to completely delete it so I could learn another one in its place.

Attached: 73451.jpg (554x439, 38K)

First world countries.

I started with Latin in fifth grade, English and French added in seventh, Spanish in ninth and if you wanted, you could swap physics/bio/chemistry for more languages like ancient Greek or Russian.

Name something better than English
>Hard mode : No coding

Im not sure if best, but godamn is the hottest. The main reason why i cant watch wakfu.

youtu.be/bRTTCjZBa34

I hope namasensei is doing well

played dota with him on steam a few times, hes chill and pretty good

A lot of languages have that

sam fucked him over and literally stole money from him, but from what i understand water under the bridge now

who knows tho sam is a fuckin stoner who would sell out his friends for a blunt

are you learning vocabulary along with the kanji associated with it? its the only way to learn it. Brute forcing kanji will just kill your sanity

a lot of languages suck

yeah

I speak four languages and I still play all my games in english. What are you on about?

any anki decks you'd recommend for that, or are the genki vocabulary sections enough?

I speak Chinese and Spanish already, so I'm good to go.

I think I'll try Chinese because heh, they're going to rule the entire earth in a few years so I should adapt asap.

I already speak french but I don't like France at all. It's a disgusting laboratory for the Jews where Arabs and niggers are rampaging freely. Fuck it.

www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/you-cant-learn-kanji/

It's fucking shit. There's an awful number of arbitrary rules, la France et sa langue de merde peut bien aller se faire enculer chez les Grecs.

>Adapting to the Chinese
Lol.

>living in a country where you're forced to learn another language

Attached: 1472452165547.png (512x505, 769K)

it's a good language to learn since chinese women look the best out of all asians.

Don't learn kanji, learn words. Read anything you can and learn the vocabulary. As you learn new words, grammar will slowly fall into place as you continue to see the same patterns over and over again.

Attached: 5head.png (104x128, 19K)

Better side with them now than having to endure stroggification. Because we all know that is what's going to happen to whoever stands before them

youtu.be/CJwyjWpP4XA

>Literally every recipe ended up like garbage because they didn't really care/were too drunk

Attached: 1270357989125.jpg (332x305, 28K)

Why

Too hard for too little payoff. I'd rather spend that much time and practice doing something that'd make me more money.

But I already did. It's called English

instead of trying to learn new languages we should be trying to exterminate all non-English languages. There is no value in having multiple human languages at this point in our progression as a species.

muslim why else

Sorry man I don't know the answer as I don't use those tools but you could probably get away with making a kanji deck or use the one /djt/ recommends along side with 2k6 core decks.

>tongue twister: western europe edition
No. Italian is best language

Aaaah, the eternal mutt trying to destroy any culture/language and art that isn't macdonald certified.

it was truly magical

I'm trying to learn fucking words with kanji in them, it's still too hard to remember all the meanings

You CANNOT learn Japanese

every time these dekinai threads pop up on Yea Forums some faggot would recommend chinese. few posts later some insect will show up. makes me think.

How about we exterminate English instead?

Attached: rekxdowafhlgtkgppynaxtefnygzzpprfkyemmgi-350x600.jpg (350x525, 24K)

Because every game I've ever wanted to play in Japanese either gets ported or a translation team pops up if it's good enough (Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2, The Great Ace Attorney, Mother 3, etc.)

I wanna learn Russian desu

>finally learn latin
>discover there are no LVDI (that's "games" for you barbarians) in the patrician language
BVLLSHIT EST

it just takes time to get the retention going because you don't run into these in your daily life. if your expecting to learn this within a year your going to have a bad time.

I play runescape in German. here are some words I got today: ersetzen,Kaserne,entnommen,sowie,zerschlagen,herstellung

cultural globalism is a disease

>it just takes time to get the retention going because you don't run into these in your daily life.
This is one of the top things people get wrong when trying to learn a language. If you don't actually try to use it in your daily life even SRS won't help you memorize shit.

But I have learned another language, I have learned English

I'll learn Japanese eventually, leave me alone

Reading and writing only, or do you get some listening and speaking practice in?

I'm fluent in machine translation interpretation

Nigga I learnt english.

>learning a dead language
lac filio irrumatus

nah i listen to the tagesschau for about 30 minutes a day. when it comes to speaking, i just translate sentences and stuff when driving my car or showering

>go on duolingo every day for a half hour for a month
>barely even using kanji and i still can't remember half of the basic shit i learned
im not a 2 year old anymore, my brain is too old for this shit

Attached: 1497134434148.png (640x622, 416K)

I'm trying to learn Latin.

Attached: doebxz866mv01.jpg (2047x2047, 227K)

>duolingo
well there is your problem

>another
>implying I'm a filthy EOP
5, thank you very much. no asian one though.

where are niggas learning german at?

germany

I know English, German and Russian. Since I'm not a weebshit I'm fine I guess.

>falling for the duolingo meme

get a real learning program and not one that only teaches you foreign buzzwords

Latin is a huge waste of time.

Attached: 1555419590897.jpg (412x365, 26K)

I don't pirate language bro.

I'm an ESL and my main language is useless as fuck in anything, anywhere
The only fate worse than having English as your mother language

I actually did, I even have a bachelors in Japanese Studies with a concentration in contemporary economic development.

Ask me anything

Attached: 62d57da8c7dc520e7924e8c7de1647cfb157c403_hq.jpg (675x472, 46K)

>France is a laboratory but China isn't
Americans, everyone

French is incredibly fun to speak and a pain in the ass to write. Mais, j’ai avais un bon temp quand j’ai etudie le francais en tous cas

But I'm french.
At least mutt have guns and don't pay gigantic amount of taxes.

I remember someone posted a link to a torrent with his japanese course. Does someone still have it?

I can recognize and read a fuckton of kanji but the moment i have to write a single one i have no idea what to do, but then again i don't care because its not like im ever going to have to write anything in japanese.

it seems like a pretty good primer before you actually learn how to not sound like a gaijin robot. i dont know what other program would help me with information retention though, i think i got a case of the tism.

Is your IQ above 107?

I did, I learned english. Mainly through video games and english-speaking youtubers
I'm interested in japanese and russian because I like both their countries, their cultures and their internet communities but both languages are retarded so I don't know if I'll ever have the will to do it.

Attached: Bane.png (387x772, 99K)

What are the greatest german-only video games?

krijg kanker in je longen

Probably, I've always gotten very high grades without applying any effort. But I did have to study a lot to learn Japanese there's no way around that.

>france
>disgusting laboratory for the Jews where Arabs and niggers are rampaging freely
>he doesn't know about the Han ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''people'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' that were bred through countless of conquering campaigns, rapes and pillages that made them a docile literal bugmen that are okay with horrendous living standards because at least it's better than famines, pillages and civil war
B I G Y I K E S
I
G
Y
I
K
E
S

>El no aprendió otro idioma jugando kinoludos.

Attached: mario_sees_a_switch.gif (360x240, 982K)

so you wasted 80k usd, nice.

Why did you go for a useless field of study instead of something actually profitable?

My japanese coach for the DS makes a better learning tool than dualingo.

>problem with retention
people keep saying this but in reality you're all lazy ass motherfuckers who won't put in the time

I know Japanese, Swahili, Spanish and Arabic

You can NOT learn Japanese, you will never BE Japanese, you will never be welcome in Japan.

DRINK BEER
YOU BITCH

Pretty cool desu. What inspired you to learn Swahili, if it wasn't your mother language?

Why the fuck would you want to speak Russia, especially in the context of the internet and video ganes. They're all up to illegal shit or they cheat in games like cunts.

I'm learning Japanese but I don't give a fuck about Japanese people despite respecting their country and culture. I just want to live there, I don't give a fuck about not being welcomed, they can frown towards my direction from the outside of my house all they want.

Attached: 234123.jpg (1252x1252, 65K)

you'll need more than 3.5k if you wanna read sci fi or military themed stuff.

Is it weird if I get turned on when he gets too close and calls me a bitch?

I'm not American, and skilled Japanese translators earn absurd amounts of money.

Don't want to live in Japan although I was an exchange student for a year in Tokyo.

this game looks like the exact same process as duolingo. what resources would you recommend other than hiring a tutor?

I'm black and I want to travel to Africa some day. I'm really only somewhat fluent in Japanese and Spanish, and I can just barely read Japanese.

How much Japanese did you learned when exchanging?

Probably. In this age I think you could get away with it though.

I already studied 2 years before exchanging but it got me from advanced level to native level.

>that one episode where they just puke the whole time and give up

I've been replaying Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Fallout 4 en français, I set my steam, ps4, and phone settings to display in french, and I've been watching french movies and practicing french grammar for the last few days.
I'm not even A1 yet, but I'm going to do this. I want to.

Not to burst your bubble, but the vast majority of people who speak Swahili as their native tongue are also fluent in English.

just head over to /djt/ and use their resources.

>reminder his best friend threatened to rape and murder his wife and then stole 2gs of patreon money

But why

Attached: 1558071607509.jpg (500x305, 43K)

Shit, whats his name again? You bitch.

I haven't been able to overcome my fear of failure. It's also difficult to keep motivated with something without any clear signs of improvement or being able to see the end of the tunnel.
Tips plz.

These screenshots are like the Jap equivalent of that deviantART weeb that says things like "this is so kawaii!"

French spelling/pronunciation is actual cancer
And the way it actually sounds isn't much better
Like the words are buttered up and just falling out of your mouth while you desperately attempt to hold onto them

i forgot /jp/ even existed
thank you i will check that out

Yeah I know, but people tend to open up when you talk to them in their native language, even if they do speak English.

You’re full of shit. I run into college students that have been studying Japanese for years that still sound like bumbling idiots who don’t even know how to speak casually yet. There’s no way you sound like a native after 3 years.

>fear of failure
you're a student. ailing is part of learning.
set small goals.

From what I hear American college programs are terrible, I attended one of the most intense Japanese programs in the world that has a retention of like 10% because the exams are so hard.

Drink beer.

Not everyone's from burgerland you ameritard. Fluent in 3, beginner with 2 others and Japanese is not one of them because I'm not a filthy degenerate like you

>Watch his vids and have an irresistible urge to drink
>just get drunk and can't get anything done

Attached: daijoboob.gif (254x144, 385K)

I tried Duolingo's course and it's literally baby's first Japanese lessons

I first started learning Japanese by using the Kana Mind flashcard app and the Human Japanese textbook app
I never see anyone talk about Human Japanese but I felt that it was pretty good at making the language approachable.
But it's a pay-for-the-full-thing kinda deal so if you want to learn for completely free, you need the DJT site

djtguide.neocities.org/
Go download the Genki workbooks from the resources page

Learn the radicals. Start with learning fundamental kanji and you'll begin to see that virtually all kanji are just made up of a set of basic characters.

It was great. I like to imagine they're the average americans who go to japan.

I wonder what he's up to right now.

I would love to be fluent in japanese to indulge my weebness, but that's really just not a good enough reason to dedicate so much time and effort to it.
And these days almost everything is being translated anyway, from games, to manga, even light novels have picked up outside of japan.

At this point the only thing I would really need japanese for, other than actually using it to speak to japanese people obviously, is for really old untranslated games such as games on the saturn.
The saturn is actually a treasure trove of high quality games, you've just never heard of them because the only games that got released outside of nipland are the really shitty 3d games, which the saturn wasn't designed for anyway.
Thank you Stolar.

OP I'm from Quebec, we're bilingual as fuck here. (Not bilingual like the other people on Yea Forums that have trouble hiding their accent and conjuguating). I mean real fucking bilingual, something you probably won't ever get close too. I know one of the most intricate languages in the world, and I speak it without sounding faggoty like the French, as well as the official language of planet earth, english. I can also understand all latin languages just because they have the same roots. Can you say the same, or are you just trying to learn broken japanese to watch anime? Want to know what the worst part about all this? Most Quebecors are like me. Prepare for us. We'll take over. Just watch

Attached: E53C0949-052D-40F2-9723-402ACE68A371.jpg (500x365, 53K)

You sound like an enormous faggot

Fuck off latino-boy, go play with your soccer ball

das me now. I live in Japan and I can't speak it at all. Have to rely on my wife to do all the difficult stuff. Actually attending a language school soon....

he isn't wrong tho

But I've been always bilingual since I have two mother tongues. And I had to learn English even though I hate it, now learning Japanese.

I'm pretty sure chinese isn't going to help me unless I'm playing bootlegs.

because half mankind's history worth remembering are writing on it, you ignorant swine.
Only ancient Chinese and Sanskrit compete.

Literally ever Canadian is, so best just ignore them. Don't believe the media when they paint them as polite, either - Canadians are literally the rudest fucks on planet earth.

do you know Latin or you are just pile of shit.
don't listen to detractors reading Caesar on is language is great. keep learning.

There are many games i havent played in my own language. Nobody got time for thay shit

t. mutt

>There's so many fucking games you haven't played yet due to the language barrier.
no not a single one.

I mean I'd rather be an Amerimutt than a Cuntadian.

>I know one of the most intricate languages in the world

Attached: 1489045458504.jpg (500x568, 54K)

Some people are smarter than others you jealous pile of shit. You never a geniuse that doesn't mean they don't exist. Who the fuck you think you are downfalling others? you big failure.

I'm not the guy you replied by the way.

>There's so many fucking games you haven't played yet due to the language barrier
Only a handful of those aren't H-games.

He was the reason I felt I could learn the language.
Without him I can't.

What's your point?

I speak Dutch, German and English.
Can read most French. What more do you want from me?

I use ANKI and kanjidamage. They have a deck you can incorporate to anki. It's breddy good. Just be consistent and learn 10 new Kanji words everyday.

Please don't counfound quebecors and canadians thank you. They want their country they should have it, we couldn't be more different

>I know one of the most intricate languages in the world
l o l

Attached: lmao at hungary.jpg (720x720, 107K)

I just think it's funny how canadians that live outside of quebec are all fucking americans except in name yet they insult americans. Hilarious. You guys don't notice either that any single form of talent or artistic value comes from Quebec

He streams sometimes on twitch.

>fluent in french because french family
Name one good game that either hasn't been translated from French, or is best-experienced in French.
I already play on playing EYE in French sometime in hopes of catching plot-points or elements missed in the translation.

>cherry-picking this much
"look u guys my language is needlesy complex for a population of around 100 xD"

This

Based. What's your job now?

I tried to learn Japanese but the professor was too concerned about my well being so I got nervous and quit.

>I'm not American
Why are you gay?

Did it get any clearer? The story is not really that hard to understand if you paid attention and talked to NPCs.

Life might not put me in the position of being able to fap to H-games enough for it to be worth the effort. There's only a limited amount of time before the dick starts to not work as well as it used to and a nagging bitch of a wife or kids can come along that leave you with no free time for it.

Sorry, slight typo. I haven't done it yet, but I plan on doing it sometime soon. I was hoping the dialogue would be more concise in French. If another EYE thread pops up sometime I might actually get around to it, but yeah, I'm interested in seeing if the story is more direct in French.

What about Chinese, Hindi, and Arabic, all of which are more difficult?
Besides which, the claim was "one of the most intricate languages in the world", and whether or not a language is popular doesn't make intricate.

I speak English.