youtube.com/watch?v=nRnNRMmHCFo
youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU
tes3mp.com/
openmw.org/2019/time-to-make-stuff-official/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBNxxM6AuW8
youtube.com/watch?v=pRErZ4PTY70
youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e62VuUmj38M&list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx&index=118
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7HI3tbxvg&t=285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead meme, nigger

>come to him with the tools even if you didn't do the main quest
>his voice still says you are unprepared
that pissed me off

Why the fuck couldn't they just send a giant army to go retrieve the tools and destroy the heart?

Attached: 1321641418396.jpg (500x500, 43K)

GUILLOTINE!! YUH!!

because people would then ask questions about the tribunal's divinity

Dagoth ur would probably use the blight storm to wipe out any army. And i always got the impression that there was a lot more ashkin in red mountain that we never got to see for logistical game play reasons

Because they would just get infected with Corprus

And spread Corpus plague to everyone in the kingdom?

his voice actor was so good

NIGGGGGERRRRR

Attached: 1549800842895.jpg (1000x1414, 626K)

the meta knowledge of you knowing you need to the tools and what to do with them doesn't apply to your character, who would not know he's the nerevarine or what he's doing

inb4 D A G O T H W A V E

Attached: 1558970318948.gif (500x376, 288K)

What's Dagothwave? Is it just chairs and tables screaming at you over the sound of cheap synthesizers for 30 minutes?

>I used to have this thing with Todd, because he was one of the ones that’s like, “Let’s not make it too weird.” So I’d bamboozle him. There was a period where I would actually draw two different versions of a monster — the one that was weird and that I wanted to be in the game, and then one that was fucking crazy. And so I’d go to Todd, and I’m like, “OK, I think I’ve got the mid-level creature set.” And I’d show him a picture. He’d be like, “Nah, dude, that’s crazy.” Then I’d go back to my office and I would act like I was drawing something new, and I’d just come back with the original drawing of what I really wanted to be in there. Like, “Hey, is this what you were thinking?” And he’d be all, “Oh, yeah, that’s much better. That’s great.”

>It went 180 with Oblivion. Because Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings was coming out, and it was fucking great. And since technology had come so far, Todd was like, “We’re gonna make that. We’re gonna go back to traditional fantasy.” And that’s cool. Oblivion was rad.

Attached: Kirkbride 2.jpg (802x1131, 192K)

NEREVAR

kek

sweet nerevar

>Oblivion was rad.
no it wasn't

what a grand and intoxicating innocence

Yeah, Kirkbride didn't like it either. He was just saying that for the sake of the interview.

NERGIGANTE!

Attached: commander-monster-hunter-world-41.jpg (210x240, 20K)

N'WAH

I dont know why TESIV wasn't set in High Rock. High Rock is supposed to feel like the traditional Western European landscape and medieval culture.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I'M GONNA SAY THE C WORD!

CHIM_

youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Welcome, moon and star.

Speaking from an objective lore perspective, he did absolutely nothing wrong

because daggerfall was set there and it was released only a decade prior

youtu.be/HJ8TXI-OKE4

this warmblood has questions

Attached: only-he-stands-there.jpg (1050x1050, 146K)

Audiokino

i think so too. i think its alright to wanna kick out the empire and nwahs from morrowind.

From a metaphysical perspective too. Dagoth Ur winning would have likely been the end to a long chain of suffering and degradation.

Actually, originally that was supposed to happen. As the Hortator, you were supposed to lead the Great Houses into Red Mountain and there was supposed to be a large war.

Much of Morrowind was actually very scaled back from its original plan. The whole of Vvardenfell as it exists in-game is about 1/100th of what was originally envisioned to be the landmass of the game, including the mainland as well.

Of course, it was ridiculously ambitious and kind of unrealistic unless they planned to go with procedural generation for most of it.

We can thank our lucky stars that Tamriel Rebuilt is restoring at least part of that original plan.

>you will be dead before tamriel rebuilt, skyrim home of the nords, province cyrodiil and openmw are finished

Attached: 1550329219062.jpg (607x607, 50K)

newfaggot

Do it

Attached: 46022232_337706857020535_4467656269688624694_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

THE HEART

Is there anymore of what was cut or abandoned for Morrowind?

Outta my way, s'wits
youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3Jt3az3Sg

Attached: nwah.jpg (500x333, 48K)

D-don't worry friend, I-I'm sure that we'll be laughing when we can play a completed Project Tamriel while digging into our pension pots

FUCK MATE WHAT DID YO

Attached: 1527460854140.gif (250x250, 222K)

The Oral History of Morrowind article on Polygon is a pretty good read.

It's explained in the post you're replying to, more or less. They wanted Lord of the Rings, they wanted Minas Tirith, so the Imperial City seemed like a good starting point to them probably.

But High Rock is more like lord of the rings fantasy, that's the point.

We're talking about Todd here. He was thinking 'big white city, big tower, green and pleasant land'. You're not wrong ultimately but it's pretty easy to see how they came to the conclusion that they did.

Yeah, that's insult to injury. Not only did Oblivion's retcon ruin Cyrodiil, but it also ruins any potential future High Rock game, because there is no longer anything special about High Rock when it'll essentially be a do-over of the standard british medieval fantasy setting we already got in cyrodiil

Not really, it's closer to some kingdoms of A Song of Ice and Fire than Lord of the Rings (both when it comes to landscape, culture, politics and general themes). There's not really a region of Tamriel that matches up well with LOTR, which is probably one of the reasons that Bethesda started to downplay the weirder aspects of the series.

no it didn't. the jungle was always stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxmbfvycbv0&list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx&index=9

A High Rock game will be several feuding kingdoms fighting over the throne, copying Skyrim's civil war storyline almost exactly, except with medieval English/French castles instead of the ramshackle forts that squatted around ES5

fuck off and stop being a lazy nigger, todd

pure kino

Attached: 1557195844444.jpg (240x320, 21K)

Does anyone have a link to that video about the history of the dwemer and it compares them to richard dawkins and how they cut themselves on their own edginess? I cannot find it, I have a feeling its another gem lost to the abyss

Attached: 1525297568893.png (800x800, 1.36M)

You've inspired me to start building a massive archive of Morrowind meme vids user, already got a collection of concept and fan art

Disease

God I hope the new one isn't fucking boring like Oblivion, setting-wise. Skyrim was forgivable because snow is comfy, but it was too generically Nordic overall. Oblivion was just a hyper-generic medieval fantasy game.

I just want Redfall(?) to go back to the same weird-yet-comfy atmosphere of Morrowind.

Attached: dwemaboo.jpg (498x558, 187K)

Your doing God's work son, if someone has a copy of that vid I'll mirror it myself, it was too good to be lost

>yfw the Dwemer quite literally destroyed themselves using facts and logic

Attached: chim.png (500x500, 435K)

I was okay with Skyrim. It's still fairly "normal" but I liked the atmosphere and it came out at the same time I started watching game of thrones and I really liked the vibes.

but yeah, I really want to go back to seeing more fantastical settings like we had in morrowind.

It's amazing how much people misunderstand the Dwemer. They were looking for control over reality, only to find that their reality itself is a complete illusion. Their plan worked too perfectly.

If he's not physically a drewmer, why'd his flesh still vanish?

Never looked at it that way before. Doesn't this suggest that the Dwemer accidentally zero-summed themselves because Kagrenac telepathically communicated to them that reality is an illusion?

Attached: 1558485209476.png (635x457, 302K)

N

Attached: N.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

I'VE BEEN
IN THE KITCHEN
SAUCIN'
SAUCIN'

>“We’re gonna make that. We’re gonna go back to traditional fantasy.” And that’s cool. Oblivion was rad.
Fuck that. Oblivion was a fun game, but they really fucked up when it came to the artstyle. Skyrim mended some of the shit they did to the imperials.

>tfw no VERY special khajiit friend

Attached: 1546650508053.png (1250x1000, 804K)

FUCK MER

Based

The joke is that Dwemer do not have a physical existence anymore.

newnigger

I'm not sure its clear how exactly the Dwemer were subsumed into/through Numidium, but the first part is essentially correct.

>N'wah
>N Word

Attached: 1393028812757.jpg (100x174, 4K)

TESVI better have cat wives with deep interactions, benefits and costs.

You're getting Hammerfell friendo, don't get your hopes up.

Attached: file.png (720x890, 599K)

All you're getting is curved swords. C U R V E D S W O R D S !

I'M GOING TO SAY IT

SLAVE WORLD

HONK HONK

Attached: images.jpg (246x205, 15K)

sick burn user

Attached: file.png (490x2925, 1.21M)

Attached: file.png (500x565, 459K)

Attached: 1536530710620.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

Okay, but there's still room for cat wives. Todd needs to redeem himself after all the recent blundering.

Attached: 1554149868460.jpg (1280x956, 233K)

someone was hella horny and lonely when writing morrowind

>run to caius after starting a new game and sleep
>immediately get ambushed by these african american lads
>have thousands of shekels worth of shit without even trying to exploit the game
thanks todd

Attached: file.png (378x380, 182K)

Such a grand and intoxicating innocence

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEE WORRRRLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUCK ZIONIST ENSLAVERS

Attached: angst75.jpg (991x1001, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gEfftVsyk_c
Explain this joke to me.

Attached: 1515842054152.gif (480x480, 3.53M)

It's funny because of course you've seen elves. Nord humor is subtle like that.

LITERALLY

FUCK

ALL

JEWISH

ZIONISTS

LOSERS

BETRAYERS OF MANKIND

ON THIS

GREEN

BEAUTIFUL

EARTH

AMEN

Attached: 1532801404167.gif (500x606, 2.92M)

SO when is Yea Forums going to make a multiplayer server for OpenMW? That shit is amazing

Attached: 1558040451517.png (1450x877, 363K)

Attached: giant bull netch.png (583x328, 179K)

DB Delayed is the mod for you, friendo.

it's called sarcasm, you probably have autism

FUCK

ALL

FUTURE TELLING

DIMENSION BREAKING

SLAVE CREATING

ZIONIST

FACTIONS

ON

EARTH

AND YOUR DEMONS

Attached: 1555764650261.gif (500x281, 404K)

Attached: file.png (1452x816, 1.48M)

fuck off stefan

Naw senpai, dwemer attained ultimate power, but the fact that they didn't believe and only looked to subvert expectations, I mean, reality, damned them that they couldn't escape from the hell that reality is. They doomed themselves to an eternal screeching reeeeeeeeeee.

go take your pills boomer

Oh and I forgot...

FUCK ZOOMERS

Attached: 1550537590162.png (628x487, 180K)

It's racism, it doesn't have to make sense.

>mfw

Attached: 32632722_179438542641719_5704216121029165056_n.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Attached: file.png (640x420, 302K)

I honestly fucking hate elves.

I want to jam my cock through the backs of their throats until I see the whites of their big slanted eyes open in fear as the realization that they might actually suffocate starts to set in. I’ll give them a moments reprieve to breathe and go for another round over and over until its on the verge of unconsciousness. Fucking stupid elves. They know it. They know they'll never amount to anything more than a slab of meat to be used up until they are nothing but a husk of a being ready to die of a skooma overdose from years of being a shallow dumb pointy eared cunt.

Fuck them. I want a train of argonians run on all their holes, pointy ears and nose included for days on end until they ache all over and can do nothing but shit out their liquid diarrhea from their pampered gaping assholes. The diarrhea being nothing but their consistent diet of being force fed cum and skooma all day. Stupid elves. I hate elves. I hate these fucking elves that think they’re better than me because they were born looking a certain way. Fucking pointy eared cunts I hope thirty redguard niggers beat them till they cry and then rapes them. If I were the judge will let them off scot free even with evidence, then release the evidence to the black horse courier for all to see so they can never escape the shame and humiliation they deserve. Fuck elves and fuck niggers. If they were drowning and reached onto my boogie board for help I’d stomp on their stupid pointy heads and spit in the water so there’s more liquid to take in.

Why do these cunts think they deserve anything in life when all they contribute to society is their shitty lembus bread? Fuck I hate them. Bunch of dumb elves everywhere you go. They have no respect for nords that have a perfect physique so why should I respect them? Dumb knife ears, the lot of them. Fuck elves.

Attached: Pelinal_5de208_6364395.jpg (509x512, 72K)

Attached: was-it-rape.jpg (384x384, 41K)

This final quest, "The Citadels of the Sixth House", is so fucking epic. Gives me chills every time.
>going to ghostgate
>meeting wulf, the aspect of tiber septim, who gives you his lucky coin
>going into red mountain and the citadels vemynal and odrosal to collect sunder and keening
>going into dagoth ur's citadel and hearing his voice call to you, telling you to gaze upon the heart and akulakhan
>tells you that together you will defeat the false gods
Its like all the history the game has been building up has been leading to this, and it feels like an encounter thousands of years in the making. No final quest of another game has given me that same feeling

Attached: 1200px-MW-place-Odrosal.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

Nobody can resist Jiub's Chub.
Especially the Cliff Racers.

Reminder that nerevarine is a chadgonian.

Attached: pottery.png (820x652, 318K)

i'm not into 2d but that's makin me chubb a bit

Fuck Altmer, Fuck Imperials, Fuck Bretons, Fuck Redguards, Fuck Bosmer, Fuck Nords, Fuck Orcs, Fuck Khaajit, Fuck Dwemer, but most of all

FUCK SWAMP SCUM

Attached: 1548066660136.jpg (550x550, 46K)

Fucking kek, stupid morrowind memes always make me smile
youtube.com/watch?v=nRnNRMmHCFo

Attached: 1558463012378.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

the engine would crash

why is a schizophrenic itt

deepest lore

>i'm not into 2d

Attached: Get out jew.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

>not using openMW
fucking n'wah

based

Does OpenMW support extended viewing distances yet?

Is openMW worth using? Like can you complete the game?

yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8xzJcbgyo

I'VE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS VIDEO FOR THE LAST 15 MINUTES
WHY?

why not include sotha sil?

Post Russian memes
youtube.com/watch?v=ppSPsvO19dU

Attached: The-Elder-Scrolls-фэндомы-Morrowind-Daggerfall-1983847.jpg (700x469, 81K)

Sotha Sil's more of a dubstep kind of guy.

Openmw has multiplayer? How?

How the fuck do I mod OpenMW?

tes3mp.com/
The power of open sores

Add files to morrowind data folder and then open launcher?

let me try to help:
>open the folder that has the mod
>copy the file location that has the data folder in it (for example, "C:\morrowindcomesalive")
>go to documents > my games > openmw > openmw.ini (Note that this is NOT the main folder that has OpenMW application. this is just the folder in documents that has your saves and stuff)
>go to the very botton of the .ini and you should see the data files, something like "data="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Morrowind\Data Files""
>under this, make a line, and write "data="*inset filepath here*" (the quotes are neceesary)
>openMW launcher and go to data files and it should be there to activate

Tes3mp and its scripting system will also be merged to mainline openmw.
openmw.org/2019/time-to-make-stuff-official/

>Yes, I know it's treason to trade in Dwemer artifacts, but don't worry about it. I'm a big-shot Imperial Spymaster, remember? And, yes, it's worth a fortune. But you're worth it.
Caius was such a bro

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Begone alex jones.

Attached: 1558905302076.jpg (416x279, 39K)

>working the bar counter at a local trade house
>really just a cover to monitor newcomers in the port for the Blades
>the locals are nice enough but the Bitter Coast smells like ass and Swamp Fever
>I spend most of my time doling out advice to travelers and shein to the off-duty guards
>fucking Hrisskar needs to stop picking fights
>get word from the Spymaster that we have a new agent in the ranks
>one day a fellow matching his description comes in
>beelines right to the bar and unprompted blurts out "TELL ME ABOUT THE BLADES"
>I wince as one or two patrons look our way
>keeping my voice low, I tell him to keep it down
>NOW TELL ME ABOUT BLADES TRAINERS
>all of the regulars are now looking at us
>he fucks off as quickly as he came
>I sigh and start writing to Caius that I need a new cover

How does one achieve caius-mode?

Attached: MW-npc-Caius_Cosades.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

smoke skooma

Sup my n'wah.

Attached: 1559191924950.jpg (640x480, 139K)

skooma addiction

two scoops of skooma

>Grand Spymaster
>Intelligence 80 Personality 70
>One skill at 110 and two at 35

>calling me the zionist shill water filter merchant

Yikes...

Attached: tumblr_pjdje5L2oH1vga7hro1_1280.png (854x1920, 716K)

Cute and good comment

Attached: 1544053562414.png (336x447, 242K)

>the morrowind overhaul makes caius look like this
i can't imagine how people think this looks better. the original face models can't be beat

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Have so much test that your hair starts falling off.
Also skooma.

why is morrowind so fun bros
I hated it as a kid cause i didn't understand miss chance/agility doing anything but as an adult i can't stop making new charaters

Attached: sad.png (362x107, 57K)

>I hate to say it, dumpling, but you've been expelled. You need to make amends with Uncle Crassius.

Attached: Crassius_Curio.png (600x1000, 1.12M)

Attached: MGSO.jpg (2630x1540, 1.33M)

is there a mod that just increases the view distance without killing fps?

I always get a kick out of watching Morrowind speedruns youtube.com/watch?v=KBNxxM6AuW8

>tfw installed a survival/crafting mod where you can make a tent, campfire and cook food
Sounds gimmicky but it's actually really comfy and fun

Attached: screenshot012.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Absolutely disgusting.
Vanilla faces or bust. This goes to all TES games including oblivion

Check out MGE XE. It basically just naturally extends the graphics instead of overhauling them.

I did that to Skyrim with a mod that makes you take into consideration cold for survival, but it ended up being really fucking tedious.

Balmora Vice is legit a masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRErZ4PTY70

im confused at how hes surviving keening. whats he doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxvTd_jCPQ

DRINK water DRINK water DRINK water
bitch

>tfw I had completely forgotten that loading bars when entering new cells are a thing after playing with openmw on a modern system

pretty good, but doesn't really compare to:
youtube.com/watch?v=e62VuUmj38M&list=PL7En5ohTjD_X_1ry7kKoblLPDknNYlNEx&index=118

there was one that had annotations for everything he did during the run, but then youtube got rid of annotations.

sounds like game of cucks to me

youtube.com/watch?v=7c7HI3tbxvg&t=285

heres an example of what my game looks like with it

Attached: Morrowind 2019-05-31 21.26.23.893.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Attached: Morrowind 2019-05-31 21.27.12.858.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

I'm surprisingly okay with the fact that Oblivion and Skyrim's themes are just rehashes of Morrowind's.

The lorkhan drums just became the general leifmotif of the entire series

Hell yeah, I just finished the game a few days ago and I know what you mean. Walking into the area past the ghostgate made me feel like I was walking into hell far more than walking into an Oblivion gate ever did. The climax was better too, it felt much more epic talking to the boss and learning all these revelations from him before fighting him than just having Martin beat the final boss for you, or repeatedly smashing a dragon in the face until he jiggled to death and evaporated. Nu-Bethesda doesn't understand subtlelty and thinks that just having a final fight with a big guy who wants to destroy the world is enough to make something feel epic, but it just isn't.

What are some good mods for multiplayer? Will things like horse mods work, or the farmer mod?

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

MIMIMIMIMIMIMI

MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI
MIMIMI MIMIMI MIMIMI MIMIMIMI

I first heard this when I was on Solsthiem. It didn't make until sense until I heard it back on Vvardenfell.

NNNNNEONGENESISEVANGELION

Attached: MAH_NIGGA.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>Lorkhan's Heart is also known as the Doom Drum
>the theme begins and ends with the Doom Drum's beat
>the story of Morrowind begins and ends with the Doom Drum

Anyone else think the Imperial Cult quests are really underrated? I think they are the best quests in the game:
>talk to the oracle and receive her version
>learn about the artifact and it's history
>talk to a scout or savant to learn more about the location
>go to the location which is usually really remote
>quest deep into the ruin to find the artifact
>they have really significant names like "boots of the apostle"
>in some of the quests you can actually meet aspects of the divines, who are really nice and encouraging
they're just so epic. it's what questing is all about. you really feel like you're getting your hands on significant, historical artifacts. i love how skullcrusher is in this really ancient forge.

Attached: 900px-MW-npc-Lalatia_Varian.jpg (900x900, 127K)

Does OpenMW need the Script Extender for Animation Compilation?

>you can actually meet a dwemer ghost who you can talk to near the end of the tribunal expansion
>no option to ask him why the fuck he's still around as a ghost and what the fuck happened to his friends, can only talk to him about oiling your sword

bravo todd

>Oblivion was rad.
Then why the fuck did todd hate it?

I personally preferred the Temple quests.

It honestly boggles my mind that people can say Hlaalu isn't the most based House with a straight face

OpenMW doesn't use the script extender and can't make use of it. The script extender hooks into the vanilla Morrowind .exe.

That's because he was some low ranking blacksmith that made swords for the military, he doesn't know, and being a dwemer, he's an asshole and doesn't care.

Yes but it's missing some crucial things like shadows and proper spell reflection mechanics.

Achievable natty?

Yeah, I like how Morrowind shows that the Aedra aren't full of shit, they're real and they give a shit (except maybe Talos, he says he's getting old). Meanwhile you could play through Oblivion and Skyrim and still be unsure if they're even alive anymore.

The Temple quests were good too, both gave you the feeling of actually some kind of priest but I particularly loved the Temple pilgrimage. Learning all this history behind Vivec (that may or may not have actually happened) and re-enacting it myself made me feel pretty dang pious. Listening to the Daedra he put there for the pilgrimage was pretty amusing too, the whole thing was so tiring and mundane to them which was a good contrast with what you were doing. It's also pretty funny when you realise Vivec somehow put those Daedra there just so pilgrims could come by and bully them as a way of paying respect to him.

That makes sense. Though I don't get how most Dwemer straight up disappeared while some stayed behind as ghosts. It does at least prove they must've died rather than ascending/teleporting to another plane tho

i dont understand what advantages OpenMW has over just a modded steam version to fix resolution issues

None. They're shills.

>Though I don't get how most Dwemer straight up disappeared while some stayed behind as ghosts.

Because Kagrenac's not Good at Things. Ghosts are the remnants of souls that didn't get bonded to the Numidium correctly, while the rest simply ended up as its divine components.
The same thing happens to Arniel in Skyrim.

Attached: dwemer.jpg (180x231, 15K)

can actually take advantage of more than one core and more ram, can do things with mods that normal Morrowind can't. You know, like multiplayer.

Attached: multiplayer tes in russia.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

do you still work for bethesda?

I renewed my contract with them, but I've no active projects. Busy with Underspace.

Attached: ur.png (500x305, 281K)

What were you contracted to do exactly? This was the first I've heard of it.

any estimate for when Underspace demo is out?

What are the chances that Starfield will have mod support/Creation Kit?

Creation Club stuff I think, he released a really cool Dungeon there. Although $15 is a bit much for a mod.

Quite soon actually. I decided not to have some additional NPC dialogue, which saves me a bunch of time on writing. I just need to do the last few demo quests and things will be ready.

Attached: superman.png (721x355, 119K)

>What are the chances that Starfield will have mod support/Creation Kit?
Probably super high, since Bethesda is aware that it boosts sales (and xbawks can have mods too)

Try reading the description, user.

At this point? Make dungeons.

Attached: 89812289-4ecb-4d60-8ca6-816417b579b3.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>download OpenMW
>download Rebirth 5.0
>put Rebirth in the data files
>make the new content in the openmw.cfg
>Rebirth shows up in the Data Files of OpenMW launcher, click them all so they are check marked
>Game is still vanilla

This is why I don't mod.

Attached: 1243628950701.jpg (550x413, 66K)

anyone else like using the true lights and darkess mod? i like getting those vivid colors since the vanilla game is so bright all the time. this pic seems dark but in game, its really nice

Attached: Morrowind 2019-05-31 22.10.01.179.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Why not 76?

kek

Attached: Morrowind 2019-05-31 22.06.49.426.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

multiplayer broham

76 is a weird beast when it comes to handling the data in .esms and .esps, and a lot of other choices that stem from the lack of a server browser (it's why public workshops are semi-persistent for example).

There's a setting path you have to change in openmw.cfg to the absolute data path. Forget what it is though.

Actually it worked, I can tell I'm playing Rebirth. But for some reason it looks exactly like vanilla Morrowind visually. Isn't Rebirth a total visual overhaul as well?

Rebirth adds tons of new content and redoes a lot of places, but it's not a visual overhaul in terms of textures, shaders, etc. You're probably thinking of MGSO, which is long out of date.

>only-he-stands-there.jpg
My n'wah

Ah okay, thank you. I have Mod Manager 2 installed and a lot of re texture mods. Any tips on how to get this rolling on OpenMW? I heard Mod Manage 2 has a plug in for OpenMW but I'm having a little trouble dealing with it all. I put it down for the day.

I don't use Mod Manager 2, sorry.

But I assume the same routine holds true for all mod managers, right? I'm just not sure how a manger is going to play into OpenMW if I have to do the .cfg configs myself like I did with Rebirth.

How can thalmor ever compete

Attached: Caius_Cosades_card_art.png (512x512, 293K)

>some guys and a cool old dude that accidently got addicted to coke
>not-samurai that failed their one job 30 minutes into the game
>old dude and a lady no one likes
pretty easily, actually
the blades kinda suck

FOUR SCOOPS

Attached: AC5FRSP.png (302x297, 175K)

That old dude could shred the entire upper echelons of the Thalmor on his abs alone.

Too bad he was human and didn't live that long :^)

His muscles are immortal though.

Nobody:

Yea Forums: THE N WORD IS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA

You have to admit, it is pretty funny.

Why are you even here?

b8ing
obviously

back to youtube comments sections you smelly degenerate

Why do people hate MGSO these days?

>Nobody:
Back to twitter, sweetie

Attached: 1546556195137.gif (300x264, 747K)

It's 7 years out of date and makes a lot of questionable choices to begin with.

why was Delphine such a cunt?

This there just a big graphics overhaul available that's not MGSO?

Fuck N'wahs, we're all grey in here

Because it replaces the neon light textures in Sotha Sil with transparent ones, not understanding that those lights were colored that way for a specific reason, which breaks SSE puzzles since you can't tell what color the lights are.

Attached: theclockworkkinginquartz.jpg (1418x1984, 1.04M)

i know but it still saves so much god damn work. i can't resist. is there a good guide for how to update it yourself once installed?

Honestly MGE XE with the right settings is all you really need to make things look good. Then get those neural net enhanced textures.

Attached: Morrowind199.jpg (1600x900, 413K)