Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums

Do you like scary movies?

Attached: 0529_Scream-Ghostface-Dead-By-Daylight.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAerssgC4pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I prefer cock

just installed this after that trailer.

Why the FUCK is there no single player? all other Asymmetrical hunter games have it

Attached: fuck you anguish.gif (180x135, 381K)

yeh they're alright
but dead by daylight is a pile of shit
scream was two guys killing for fun
scream 2 was the mom of one of those guys getting revenge

so do you play as the mom or the two guys?
the answer is neither, you play as some horrible bastardization of whatever made those movies entertaining

jesus christ, scream itself is a parody on the genre it makes no sense that the Entity would choose these people

fuck you

Collectively 1-4 they have a higher body count then Freddy's pussy ass.

Ignoring Cindy's half brother from 3 that tutored the first two, or Cindy's little Cousin in 4?

>Do you like scary movies?
I actually do. Please recommend some that I can actually watch in 2019 without tracking down a used VHS tape on eBay. Sometimes I scroll through the horror section on Netflix but I never watch anything because it all looks like fucking garbage.

And to stay on topic, you can also tell me why I should play Dead By Daylight. I mostly play single-player games. Would I have to buy gift copies of the game for four of my friends, and then beg them to play it with me, in order to enjoy it? Or is it fun with random strangers?

im sorry but 3 and 4 can go fuck themselves

Halloween '18

WHAZAAAAAAAHHHHHHP

Why the fuck is he covered in pillowy leather shit? Shouldn't it just be black wispy cloth?

4 was good fag

Shemale cock? or actual male cock?

wassuuuup

>mentally ill male cock or male cock

GF better be the fastest Killer but have a random tripping mechanic, where they just eat shit for no reason

It’s challenging and yes it’s worth playing with randoms. Also I’m excited for Ghost Face.

It introduced me to Emma Roberts so I like it just for that.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

such a good movie

>all these relevant Scary Movie references
What a time to be alive.

I'M GONNA SLASH AND GASH
CUT ANOTHER HOLE IN YOUR ASS
I SPILL BLOOD ON THE WALLS, PLAY TENNIS WITH YOUR BALLS
IF THE PHONE RINGS DON'T ANSWER THE CALL
I'M GONNA SLIT YOUR THROAT, FUCK YOU LIKE A GOAT
PEEL YOUR FORESKIN OFF AND MAKE A WINTER COAT
PEACCCCCE

WHO THE FUCK IS CINDY YOU MORON

>you play as some horrible bastardization of whatever made those movies entertaining
Doofy Gilmore
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAerssgC4pc

Man, you aint a real nigga unless you memorized that shit back in the day.

We can all agree that Scream 1 is the best and 3 is the worst. But is 2 or 4 better?

Can you hear the killer's mic? If so, matches are going to be filled with this shit.

are they worth watching? i've only seen 1
no i wish though

nah 3 is defiantly the second best one. 2 is boring and relies on the 2 killers twist again. 4 is the overall worst though.

Wait, so who's the Ghostface in this game?

When's Chucky?

Yeah I like 2 and 4. Personally I prefer 4.
3's main problems are a) this stupid bullshit sci-fi voice changer that pushes the limits of my suspension of disbelief, and b) it's trying to parody something that doesn't really exist (horror trilogies). Whereas 2 is parodying horror sequels and 4 is parodying horror remakes/reboots.

How this shit games keeps landing big names like this I will never understand

That is some next-level contrarianism my dude.

Attached: Mosaic.jpg (920x920, 193K)

>t.

Attached: 1558644147839.jpg (635x275, 54K)

The remake comes out soon, I'm sure he won't be far behind

i actually do think i have watched them all now but its been a while, ill rewatch them over the weekend though. thanks user

aight.

Attached: 1518463105998.gif (400x225, 2.47M)

Hi, Quiet.

Attached: 1553958092575.png (939x574, 106K)

You’re not wrong dea regarding Netflix horror selection, absolutely garbage dey r

what the FUCK

I miss Scary Movie. Not any past 3.

You're saying traps are mentally ill?

Any good modern horror movies?

really hope they change these infinite for real this time
also hope sharp hand joe's changes are good and survivors don't shit themselves and DC until he's nerfed back into oblivion

Attached: 1527554862099.png (916x1024, 218K)

dead by daylight sucks and I'm glad I got to try it to cement the notion that it was indeed a pile of shit

he's like 2 feet tall, it would be hell to animate

Reminder that the scream franchise is the best horror movie franchise and you should be "whats your favorite scary movie'd" if you disagree.