Here is your new controller bro

Where were you when Astro made the best gamepad on PC and PS4?

Attached: astroc40tr.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcmag.com/review/367763/astro-gaming-c40-tr-controller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

switch the left stick and the dpad though

You actually can. The sticks and dpad are modular.

is it actually good or are you just joking

Looks pretty cool then, but should have been Xbox instead of PS4. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit about either, but when you advertise it as "The best gamepad on PC as PS4" it should be "PC and Xbox" because almost the entire PC gamepad-supported ecosystem supports Xbox controllers. In most cases you need to use third-party for Dualshock.

Better than the Xbox Elite Controller and Scuff Vantage.

no the dpad is really bad for fighters. its like microswitches... the face buttons feel worst than the dualshock 4s too... its bad imo...

>for fighters
Who the fuck cares.
>like microswitches
So the dpad is actually good, gotcha.

>that layout
>best

bitch please

>Who the fuck cares.
People who actually like gameplay in their video games.

Lemme guess, it's $200 or some shit isn't it

what's a good one? seems like every pc controller has shitty dpad

>spamming buttons in certain ways and saying that you are doing it intentionally is gameplay
I played Cookie Clicker once too, user.

you can change the layout.

yes

>$199

Lol no.

>Every PC controller
So every controller ever made?

Based asymmetrical controller poster

holy christ this is really sad and retarded and the fact that you're trying to tell a joke makes it worse

the face buttons are the same feel as the DS4.

No fucking thanks then

Attached: 1436931410791.gif (187x220, 607K)

Grab a fightpad if you can't get a stick, or aren't used to one. I had a fighting commander when my stick broke and I didn't have the money for a new one.

Attached: fighting-commander-pro-hori-ps4ps3-_2_grande.jpg (600x600, 20K)

The fact that you are taking your toys serious makes it worse lmao. I almost feel bad for you, but I think I feel worse about the people around you.

You know nothing about fighting games, go watch your sony movies, and let the people here discuss actual games.

Im not that poster but fighting games are trash. They only offer multiplayer and it's always shit because of latency

I hate dealing with PCfags who snub consoles offhandedly like they're second rate gaming platforms.

>playing online
Just go to a local or play with your friends

D-Pad and analog stick still stuck in 1997. Why the fuck would you continue with that shitty design with awful ergonomics. the D-Pad is a secondary function in nearly all games now yet that braindead sony design has been around for over 20 years

Sticks forward are logically more ergonomic / natural.

I said I don't give a shit about them.
As far as I am concerned both are decent but I don't care about any exclusives, so why should I bother when I have a proper PC setup and can use controllers too?
Any exclusives that make me even remotely interested into buying a console are on the Switch, too.

make it with the xbox layout and i'm sold.

looks pretty 80's

Sony uses a 20 year proven design.

>fighting games
>actual games
Pick one
I hate movie games but fighting games are just as bad. There is no depth it's always the same shit

I want something for playing everything, I barely play fighting games

read this

>like they're second rate gaming platforms.

dude they're sold in toy stores nigga!

roflcoptering @ ur life fgt

Why would i go to such lengths to play a game that isnt fun at its core? Smash is the only fun game and it's far better than any fighting game but people shun it for some reason

I can never go back from trackpads.

The next great controller will be a Steam Controller split in half like the Valve Knuckles, with dual gyro and multiple grip buttons

>I hate movie games but fighting games are just as bad. There is no depth it's always the same shit
Holy shit this is actually retarded, you have no Idea what you're talking about.

I have plenty of ideas. Dont sell me the same moment 37 bullshit i've seen the scene grow and im telling you it's always the same shit, different games, same tropes, same fun to be had (0)

You replied to a post talking about fighting games, my bad. DS4 is pretty decent I guess, every other 3rd party controller I find has a shit d-pad.

Just to add. I like watching it from time to time, but playing the actual games is a chore

God damn it that thing looks awasome

Is there an actually good controller that i can get cheap online? These 200$ controllers seems always memes and hardcore-fag bait

this guy is retarded though and a poor fag if he had a pc he would know ds4 is supported by steam you dont need a third party program havent needed one for awhile

What makes them a chore? The learning the ins and outs of each different game is part of the fun, finding new ways to play and figuring out your opponent Is plenty of fun. The genre isn't for everyone, but to say it's a bore and the same shit every game is an ignorant lie.

>the genre isnt for everyone
We agree.

>release fucking never

Attached: saturn+analog+controller.jpg (940x568, 189K)

But Steam is unironically a third party software user.

>forcing the exact same design for over 20 years with almost no changes means it's proven

It just means they're unwilling to change. Of course a first-party controller will be accepted as the norm unless it's completely unusable, look at microsoft who have changed the controller every generation and it's been better every time

Search for 8-bit do gamepads

Attached: jbElnNw_d.jpg (640x491, 23K)

>plus tax

jewpanese are conservative by choice.

No

Thanks for the suggestion but the retro look didnt really sold me, are they even comfortable?

for asian manlets

They are comfortable for small hands and more portable if you play on a laptop or tablet. If you want a bigger gamepad but not pricey I suggest you search for this exact query: switch pro controller aliexpress.

>6 face buttoned controllers will never be the standard
What the hell man.

those are only good for fighters, half the games put out are shooters and nobody will play those without a trigger

Here is a review of the Astro C40 TR
pcmag.com/review/367763/astro-gaming-c40-tr-controller

>200 dollar controller
I don't fucking think so

Attached: analog stick placement analogy; alternative version.jpg (1116x746, 409K)

The design is god tier, but the price just says nope.

Are the buttons pressure sensitive so I can use it for emulating PS2 and eventually PS3 games? If not then miss me with that shit I already have a dozen or so controllers with similar configurations because all the fucking controllers are the same nowadays. I didn't like the Steam controller for most real time games but fuck at least Valve tried something different with it.

what exactly makes it god tier to you? to me it looks like a bunch of unnecessary geometry and pointless red writing to make it look cool.

Looks like one of these stupid controllers aimed at making 12-year-olds spend too much of their mom's money, honestly madcatz tier

Attached: zblops.png (650x473, 358K)