>Super Mario Odyssey 2
>DOOM Eternal on Switch
>Mother 4
>new Nintendo Switch model, TV Only but its as powerful as the Xbox One X

Attached: Nintendoe3.png (737x346, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lL18bUtI5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't DOOM Eternal already coming to Switch?

Holy shit fuck you.

Doom Eternal was literally announced for Switch in the game's reveal trailer ya jabrony

your expectations are so fucking unrealistic.

All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash. All I want is a Banjo for Smash.

Attached: 530-90_57e423ec9711b.jpg (530x698, 97K)

anything, im just happy Sony isnt there.

This was a leak from earlier toady. Fuck you, you larping faggot.

All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.

you are an honest to god retard I already regret giving you this (you)

no its not, go back to your playstation threads you gay ass nigger.

SMTV

I hope you die, glad Snoy isnt coming to E3, they have no games for you trannies.

All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.All I want is a Waluigi to be playable in Smash.

stop spamming this fucking thread you retarded tranny, i hope you die when they saw your dick off you pathetic homo.

All I know is that we fucking win Nintenbros.

Attached: Nintendo_God.jpg (502x282, 31K)

No i am not spamming.No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. No i am not spamming. ok i am spamming but fuck you

smash DLC to not be a disappointment that shows suits don't give a fuck about the western base.

I don't need pandering, but I just can fucking see Steve being paraded as a big accomplishment for western gaming to get into smash.

the north american market is more important and has more money for Japan.

I will find you and hack your head off you dumb autist, stop being annoying or else faggot.

Attached: 1559106460811.png (380x467, 26K)

you idiots worship Nintendo as if they were a god, i am done with Yea Forums too many years of Nintendofaggotry has taken a toll on me, time to find a new place to dwell my days out online.

Dude, i want to kill that faggot

Paper Mario that plays like TTYD
Octopath Traveler 2
I'll get neither.

hey stop threatening him you asshole, hes probably just some down syndrome kid likes to dance, your a pathetic sack of shit like most Nintendies.

You say that you would want to kill a person here but in reality, you wont

Yeah like Day 0 confirmed

listen, i didnt come to Yea Forums to listen to some downy spamfuck my threads, either you go back to your snoy threads or i track you down and cut your limbs off with my butcher knife.

just unveil that new Retro IP PLEASE
I can live without any Metroid news if you just give us that

>Kid Icarus
>Earthbound retellings
>F-ZEROOOOOO
>Mach Rider reboot
>Wizpig becomes playable in Smash

Attached: wizpig.jpg (219x230, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0lL18bUtI5w

Pretty much
Last E3 was a shit show between waiting for a 1/2 hour, Banjo man and flute man

What i want?

More Bayonetta 3 info
That secret project that Retro was working before they went to work on MP4
A SSBU newcomer that nobody would expect
More Ports
SNES roms

you don't fucking scare me dude, even if you weren't some neckbeard and could track me down, i could easily shoot your autistic ass in the head with my hunting rifle once you enter my property, and i live in a stand your ground state so if i killed you i wouldn't even go to prison faggot.

Attached: 651.gif (288x216, 268K)

'Yea Forums' and 'People being nice to each over' the 2 phrases that dont ever meet

unironically mad as fuck.

Attached: ad877082031ca4a7053c41046aaf4daf7ee8dcfae356bbc102d575232204732e.jpg (511x428, 27K)

yeah but

>suits from japan

it's not even that Steve's terrible. He could possibly be well-done, though I think he'll be a visual diaster.

Its just that I can totally see them thinking western smash fans want him just cause he's popular.

Metroid Dread
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Pikmin 4
Animal Crossing
Luigi's Mansion 3
Town
Bravely Third
3D Zelda announcement
Zelda A Link's Awakening
3D Mario announcement
Retro's game
Monolith Soft's new ip
Xenoblade Chronicles X
SMTV
Bayonetta 3
Astral Chain
Daemon x Machina
Wario Land
F-Zero
Golden Sun
western third party games
eastern third party games

You might want to print this.
For the direct:
>Luigi's Mansion
>Electroplankton Switch
>some Fire Emblem shit
>lots of time spent on Animal Crossing
>some random indie games and shit no one cares about
>Erdrick is in Smash available right after the Direct and another tease to end, a little dragon silhouette (definitely Spyro)
Later at Treehouse:
>Pokemon gameplay
>Fire Emblem
>Mario Maker level making and shit
>a new game reveal, some kind of a co-op puzzle game, but I don't know exactly what it is since there is no footage

F-Zero on Labo VR

Odyssey 2
Metroid Prime Trilogy
BotW 2
Animal Crossing is a reboot/revision in similar to BotW or Mario Odyssey instead of just being New Leaf HD.

Attached: mk8.jpg (1600x900, 510K)

Nah, Minecraft is a big thing in Japan.

I don't even know what I want from Nintendo anymore, there hasn't been a good switch game since Xenoblade 2.

I want Xenoblade X2 but that probably won't happen.
I'm honestly tired of Mario, Zelda, Metroid, pokemon, etc. I just want to see something new.

Attached: 1553563481045.png (1024x769, 656K)

Is Minecraft even still a big thing? The kids are now into Fortnite.

>mario+rabbids bowser dlc
>mario+rabbids 2
>rabbid kong amiibo

Attached: Rabbid_Kong.png (975x909, 1.14M)

Based and rabbidpilled

Give me anything Metroid related.
I will not get anything Metroid related.

Attached: 19309390_p0.jpg (1280x1420, 378K)

I know this is very naive of me to ask, but fuck it.
This E3 has to be it as far as Steve in Smash is concerned, right? If he really is in, I can't see them revealing him somewhere other than E3, especially since it's only a few weeks removed from Minecraft's 10th anniversary.
I'd love to think him not being shown will be the end of Steve shitposting, but they're just gonna keep going until all the DLCs are revealed. And even then they'll probably just jump on the "wave 2" bandwagon.

>stevefag, doki dokifag, motherfag, AND BOTWfag

Attached: 1559095688706.gif (300x300, 184K)

I wouldn't say that, Sakamoto already gave hints that his team and MercurySteam re working on Metroid 5 for the Switch and there's a lot of rumors of Metroid Prime Trilogy coming to the Switch. I can see both being announced this year.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Switch exclusive