Arcade stick thread

What does Yea Forums use to play fighting games?

Attached: arcadestick3.jpg (960x466, 55K)

I use this

Attached: 1559303307891.jpg (2000x1335, 634K)

I want a Panzer Fightstick 3 but they're ungodly expensive.
I have no local scene either so it's not like I'd get to use it everyday other than online and training mode.
I have two Madcatz sticks one MvC2 and one Fightstick Pro. I hate the levers as they are the original ones to come with the stick.
I want a Brooks Universal Adapter and a hitbox.

Someone HELP. I love fighting games but hate laggy niggers and have no local scene. I tried Shoryuken forums, facebook group and discord of my local area. I only know of 2 dudes who would even be up for fighting games but they have jobs and families.

Someone got any advice? My next step would be traveling but the closest local with a scene is Indianapolis.

I use this for fighting and for shmups.

Attached: bartop.jpg (720x1280, 364K)

Looks like it's time to drive to Indianapolis

A qanba, like any civilized FGC member. Seimitsu switches, of course.

what the cheapest and working ps3 to ps4 adapter/converter whatever they're called
I haven't touched mine in years since all my friend now play on ps4 and not pc

hitbox chads rise up

Trashy rubberdome master race reporting in

Attached: 81QhvtGBptL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 19K)

I want one.
How are Seimitsu switches/pushbuttons over Sanwa?
I've only ever had Sanwa and want to try Seimitsu but don't want to spend $5 a pushbutton either.

Old reliable.

Attached: D1Vx2ImVsAALDja.jpg large.jpg (720x480, 43K)

for me, its the Switch pro, the best way to play UMvC3

Where did you have your art template printed out at and cut?

>american arcade parts

what a waste

How does it feel to know that even Capcom banned the cheatbox at the Street Fighter tournament, at Combo Breaker?

they didn't ban the hitbox, they specifically banned the gafrobox which works differently

More firm than Sanwa, less rattle. Seimitsu sticks feel like they have more distance to travel to actuate the switches.

what are your favorite mods worth buying for your stick? also this stick is not mines.

Attached: fpst.png (1367x800, 2.13M)

Oversized Actuator, Phreakmods Link, anime artwork

brook universal board

>go to fighting game majors
>see someone with a similar fightstick not extactly same artwork bunch
>sucks at fighting games
>Say GG
>No reply and he walks away
>look at bracket
>DQ in losers bracket not showing up
I just assume everyone with hentai artwork just sucks at fighting games.

Attached: Power Rangers Green Rangers.jpg (508x449, 70K)

These
Brooks UFB, Kaimana mini LEDs and OBSC clears. I also like the gold sanwa buttons and balltop.

Attached: 20181103_100548.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

How did you guys choose stick art to use?

Also, any tips when choosing an image? It's super hard finding one giant image to use that's big enough to cover the entire fightstick template without having to stretch the image and lose quality.

Is FocusAttack the best spot to have artwork printed at the moment? Tek innovations is down.

find an image you like on a wikia or booru, then waifu2x that bitch. Works every time.

I don't know why but I'm tempted to waste £50 and get a TvC stick for the sake of having a Tatsunoko VS Capcom arcade stick
I mean it has Tekkaman Blade on it, he's cool

Attached: [Beatrice] Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade NCOP [BDRip 1436x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_01.36_[2017.1 (1436x1080, 2.93M)

Attached: Dy9Z6fHVsAA-FPJ.jpg large.jpg (540x960, 58K)

what a lad

Keyboard.

Attached: DmiJ3ijUcAEZidE.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 300K)

bump

rise up

Attached: hitboxVLX.jpg (1801x1350, 430K)

I use the Matcatz TE2, but I may or may not just upgrade it depending on the current state. I was just playing UNIST, and my stick shit out in the middle of the match. It might be a small fix, but it might be an excuse to just get a new one and find something nice and simple of this dude to put on there.

Attached: enkidu-unist-ending.jpg (2560x1440, 833K)

I just bought one. Fuck it, if they are not banning it why should i bother to keep using a stick.

I want to make my own one day

Attached: 947749684203.jpg (450x338, 28K)