Untitled

Attached: 1536182967884.jpg (692x778, 96K)

>pays another $20M for a shitty exclusive
>Heh...this time for sure........ *COUGH* *WEEZE*

waiting on the next hades content patch
maybe i'll try vampire the masquerade. why does vampire the masquerade 1 sell so consistently?

Attached: dice.png (754x680, 532K)

Please don't use our based skeleton to represent (((Epic))). Thanks.

Attached: 1557669651147m.jpg (607x1024, 88K)

*ahem*
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK EPIC
FUCK SPYWARE
FUCK EXCLUSIVITIES
FUCK DRM

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

XBone is a walking Skellington
Epicskelly is held up with sticks, and upon closer inspection is actually plaster of paris

stonekeeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?

once the epichink store is gone and they come crawling back to steam you guys better not forget they stabbed you in the back and sold out.

enjoy :^)

Attached: 1546026983836.png (1052x631, 195K)

I'm perfectly willing to forgive them.
That's what I'll tell them, then I won't buy any of their shit and laugh.

2K is fucked completely if ebin fails

NO
THE SKELETON IS OUR MEME, GO GET YOUR OWN

Attached: 1553366393313.png (1150x1060, 18K)

I'm confused. Isn't Horizon 4 on PC?

Just realised it's been a while since the last marketing raid

>steamfaggots copying xbox memes
bro kill yourself

Attached: ticktock.jpg (1200x800, 54K)

based and setsailpilled

Attached: sweeney.jpg (800x1068, 379K)

The freelancers are too busy with CoD.

every xbox "exclusive" besides halo 5 is on pc

I used to think those were so obvious shills that they had to be false flags.
Then I briefly went off this board, took a look around other video game related places and realised that it was actually subtle compared to shilling there.

Attached: 1484986424017.png (383x510, 228K)

I'd much rather have COD than more Epicshit. At least Activison isnt stealing other games and trying to market that as a good thing

on top of that, none of the games Epic bought out ever lift off. They just end up forgotten and low sales.

Imagine to their shock once their yearly contract ends and their brand is left tarnished and won't be welcomed fondly on Steam. There's a fucking reason Epic had to buy out Rocket League just so they have an instant hit on their store

>There's a fucking reason Epic had to buy out Rocket League
How's that even going to work, anyway? Imagine somebody owning this on Steam for years and suddenly they'd have to buy it again on Epic. Shit would piss off a lot of people and would never work.
The customer would have to somehow prove that they own the game on Steam to transfer it to their Epic account but I doubt valve would facilitate the process of moving the game elsewhere.

They're trying to capture some of the audience from Fortnite since they share the same store. They still haven't even confirmed they're pulling it from Steam because of the whole situation behind owning the game

There's no chance they will remove it from Steam accounts that already own it. Taking it off sale on Steam and it going Epic only for new buyers is a more likely outcome.