4THEPLAYERS

4THEPLAYERS

Attached: 1559325390449.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got over it you filthy foreskin sympathizing goy.

Why is Yea Forums obsessed with the LGBT community?

Attached: well....png (268x341, 148K)

Hell yeah brother!

On a more serious note, does nobody in the parades think it's creepy and noxious that large corporations are essentially hijacking their "human rights march" to market their brand?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x900, 307K)

delete this, Sony is perfect!!!!

Only the people that care about humans right are concerned about it.
So no one

>Yea Forums is plagued by ResetEra refugees
>ResetEra is obsessed with LGBT politics
There you go

not official from Nintendo
as obvious white people being disgusting people and spreading their disgusting degeneracy to innocent children

perfectly normal for our modern and progressive western society.

funny how the nintendo fags are dressed like normal human beings, while the sony fags are a freakshow
really makes you think

Instead of posting the pride parade webm for the umpteenth time, maybe you should post something more objectively valid like how they upped the fucking PS+ rates again even after cutting 4 of the 6 "free game" slots from the service, fuck them

Attached: 1550215327182.gif (362x258, 189K)

>california plate
doesn't count

Imagine being proud that you masturbate into other mens assholes.

I mean come on.

It normalizes queerness and doubles as good PR, pretty much /pol/s worst nightmare. But I doubt that's actually sponsored by Nintendo

>b-but muh Nintendo is based!!!!

I can't be the only one that's glad Sony is representing LGBT in their games and finally removing sexual content from them, fuck Japanese devs desu they're all perverts.

It's Niantic. But there would be no chance in hell they would be allowed to march under the banner of Nintendo unless Nintendo themselves gave their permission for it.

You mean plagued by obsessed Yea Forumsirgins that spend most of their time scouring Resetera for posts they can spam on Yea Forums for attention.

none of the fag parades has been official from nintendo unlike Xbox and Sony and they've also banned trans flags or whatever the fuck it's called from smash stage builder
yeah Nintendo act's like an asshole sometime but seems like they've been pulling themselves together there recent years

As has been said. They are marching under Nintendo branded banners. They need official go-ahead to do so.

>Sexual content in adult games is bad
You are gay

Attached: 1552749513610.gif (400x600, 1.86M)

honestly looks kinda fun and like an accepting environment

Lmao no you don't

>Tfw Nintendo even has better fags then snoy
Wew
Also that Nintendo one is not official, the group got permission from specifically Nintendo treehouse but is otherwise completely unaffiliated. Just to let everyone know.
Sony actually paid money out of pocket to host the one in op

>Company does some sort of PR event or social media thing to show how inclusive they are and how much they care about the people.
>Meanwhile they raise their prices, remove a beloved product/service, lay off decent employees, etc.

all the fucking time, bros

Oh, silly me. I forgot that any corporation can just use another companies logo as their own and represent their brand without permission. How foolish of me.

keep seething fag nintendo of japan will recognize you subhuman trash as people

have sex

There's nothing wrong with being gay. There's something wrong with being a degenerate tranny and forcing your agenda on other people.

Sorry OP but I think you meant FOR THE GAYMERS

Attached: gaystation.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Because Yea Forums is gay.

i don't give flying fuck if you're sucking dicks and taking it in pooper for a living
don't push your bullshit at me and my children motherfucker

>gaymers
they fucking did it

Attached: 1557916492417.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Imagine using the toilet and you see the remains of somebody else's shit. Quite unpleasant, is it not? Now, imagine a group of people publicly boasting and parading about not using the toilet brush after taking a shit, there you have the sodomite disease.

>You
>Ever having children

How can anyone see this and be like, "Yeah, this is ok for my kid to see"?

>Snoy fags losing their mind trying to deflect away from the fact the snoy hosts gay parades regularly and 72% or ps players are lgbt

Attached: 1558141080508.jpg (888x894, 68K)

>don't push your bullshit at me and my children motherfucker
Who's doing that exactly?

They deleted stages that displayed the trans-flag from SSB Ultimate

>censor artistic depictions of beauty
>sponsor real-life very real degeneracy

HONK HONK

Attached: 15554910095811.gif (220x233, 279K)

Jesus. That's horrifying.

I'm a father of two children you fucking subhuman filth
unlike you

YOU CANNOT STOP US WE WILL RULE THE WORLD XBOX GENOCIDE IS REAL

>food analogy
ugh
#4TheGaymers #Sonyer4Lyf

you know exactly who
don't play dumb

this and people who dont even give a shit about sjw stuff just use it for easy baiting.

Attached: 1543101476343.jpg (800x800, 135K)

>video games
>having art

:3

youtube.com/channel/UCecsVoeJcsXbAra7Sl4mOPw

They got rid of booth babes for this.

So resetera (I always thought it was pronounced etcetera tbqh)call every who has a wrong opinion, a tranny?