pastebin.com/u/Bobbert_Mudge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liking an autist like Makoto

Ann is the superior girl

Attached: robit.webm (723x480, 1.81M)

Fuuuck my wife is so fucking cute!!!!!! Makoto is made for marriage and cuddles

>not liking qt autistic girls
fag

>Haru's description literally says she's found a new fiance after getting with Joker

If that's not confirmation, nothing is.

Makotofags, Annfags...
You're BOTH right

Attached: 1558172983028.png (1000x798, 955K)

OH NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY MAKOTOBROS

Attached: kasumi.png (960x1180, 141K)

>Fuuuck my wife
Well, if you say so.

Yeah, just like the new girl in P4 stole the show, right?

Are you implying she didn't? Because the entire game became about her in golden, they even made her the new last boss.

I was like you too, until she called me plain.
Then I discovered that Futaba is actually best girl.

>how dares this person contradict me? I better choose a harmless blob that will never speak back to me

Obviously the cat is the canon relationship he is the only one who GOES LIVE WITH THE PROTAGONIST

Kasumi is canon now. All the Annfags and Makotofags bow down before her!

Ann is a stupid bimbo

Futaba speaks back, Makoto just calls you stupid.

Why would they make canon a romance with the annoying autist bitch who was only ever allowed to even go along with the group because she’d go cry and tattle to her sister if they didn’t?

Why are Makotofags this pathetic?
Why you gotta be trying so hard when everyone knows your waifu is shit?

>Say thing
>No one cares
>Makoto says the exact same shit
>Wow you're so smart
Fuck this game.
It's just like Naoto in P4 where they had her recap the most obvious shot you already knew to justify her being smart when it only made everyone look dumber.

I just want to see the anger when Kasumi is pushed harder than any other girl.

t. Futabafag

Why are there still like 3 or 4 P5 threads every day?

>t. Futabafag

And then they go on defensive and start to attack other waifufags that disagree with them like monkeys throwing shit.
Know your place, Makotofags, which is at the bottom of the waifufag hierarchy.

>bottom of the waifufag hierarchy
This TBQH

Attached: 15461197915135.png (1324x1274, 1.79M)

makoto is just the alisa reinford of p5. atlus will keep trying to shill her, but nobody outside of reddit will ever care.

i played through persona 5 and there was just no girl that really piqued my interest at all. and then futaba showed up with her CUNNY and the other bitches just couldn't compete.

Attached: smug hat loli.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Stop dating girls and start dating women.

Attached: 873982792.png (654x1760, 782K)

t. didn't actually play P4G and just repeats memes

every persona protagonist is generic as fuck, that's the only reason you could mildy "relate" to them

>until she called me plain
You are plain, that's the whole point of a self insert.

Your chart is upside down and Tae/Chihaya and Haru/Ann are in the wrong tiers.

>Yea Forums tier are the ones that most look like underage children
Sounds about right.

is Yea Forums suppose to mean good? it's like you're implying all girls are shit there, my tomodachi

i will when atlus makes a persona game starring adults instead of kids who go to school

I can't self-insert as the Joker (or any JRPG protag) because they're too attractive.

No she fucking wasn't, she was obnoxious but she wasn't the last boss, if I remember correctly her thing was actually optional

Attached: 1555901632753.jpg (1882x4977, 1.85M)

*ahem*

Attached: p345 girls.png (1280x612, 835K)

>Marie and Yukari that high

It was, you have to rank 10 her to unlock it.

you're missing at least 3 girls, try again retard.

Pretty based S tier if you ask me.

All of her content is optional, the social link shit was pretty generic, the only intrusive shit was the dumb poems, and her boss fight happens before Izanami, not after. Overall if you took out the emo poems then she would've been nothing worth complaining about.

I ranked every fem available in the tier list

This is the only canon one.

Attached: eu6lr2ur4lz21.png (644x430, 288K)

Based.

You're 10 years too late

Attached: Xbox360.png (1527x2147, 3.4M)

*8. Close enough

I want Ryuji to fuck me.

>standing beside MC = canon romance
What?

>2+2=4
>woah great job makoto-chan you're so smart!

>beep boop calling anyone else plain
she's a total hypocrite

I unironically want SMT 5 to have a protagonist like Joker where he's a self insert but he still has thoughts and his own kind of personality.

Ann shouldn't even be in the shot from that angle.

That's why Makoto is best girl, she's never even taken a selfie before. Unlike Ann who spends 12 hours a day taking pictures in her bathroom mirror.

>makoto is so fucking boring and has so little to work with that they had to make her confidant revolve entirely around some random NPC
>and even then, the moral of the story was "gee makoto, you're so smart, therefore it's justified for you to be a mistrusting bitch"
How can anyone like her?

Attached: 1556179931289.png (244x192, 14K)

I guess mc is fucking the blond kid because he is also in the picture

Danganronpa does it to an extent, but I doubt Fatlus will give up the turboweeb dollars any time soon.

I love Anne.

Attached: 393062413.jpg (595x595, 112K)

Why was the trip to Hawaii so boring compared to how fun the school trips for both Persona 3 and 4 were?

Bro. All 4 of them aren't self inserts dumb dumb

Only reason why Makoto would marry Joker is so she can be Futaba's sister-in-law.

Attached: 1494787905163.png (936x868, 827K)

Was this during the Hawaii trip? I don't remember this interaction

It sounds like we may have gotten one with the original globe trotting pitch.

Hopefully they revisit that, I'd love Persona International

As long as the protag isn't like Nanashi, I'll be happy.

I don't know why they don't do college or a job. I assume Japanese college culture is close to American. You're left a lot more freedom.

For a job, it's just another 9-5 thing, the format can still work. I think honestly that's what they wanted to do for P5 since there's hardly anything you can do in the school.

I'm really nervous that SMT5 will be POWER OF FRIENDSHIP like apocalypse.

My only hope is that they are treating apocalypse like the spinoff that it was instead of a proper SMT game.

Nanashi had no personality though.

When a guy does this it's cringe and autistic but when a girl does it it's cute

Fucking double standards.

Attached: 13826300.jpg (564x752, 43K)

Nice job blocking this chinks twitter lmao

They did 20 years ago and nobody bought it.

5 out of 7 of those pics happen at the same fucking time

These images make me happy

Attached: 1557905346517.jpg (1440x1177, 218K)

I actually didn't find it that bad. It wasn't really the power of friendship as a collective "lmao fuck u god u suck".

With the whole everyone sucking your dick, I don't know I've been to a bunch of community events and when you excel, you usually get praised a lot.

Attached: 1493628148206.jpg (1000x725, 109K)

What an obnoxious way to post.

His character design tells a different story.

SMTIVA was made by new staff while the main directors were working on DSJ and SMTV so don't worry about it. They'll be kept in check in the future, it was basically just a practice run for them.

I think P5 has by far the worst social links in the game. Every single one I either hated or feel bored and have no opinion on, which is almost worse than me hating it

> Tfw don't even know if being Yea Forums on this list is a good thing

Attached: 1553869408000.jpg (630x630, 47K)

>this character is the smart character!
>that's why the moment they show up everyone else has to act fucking retarded, no matter how well they were able to function before she got screentime
I really hate this.

but everyone in the party other than Morgana before Makoto were and are consistent idiots throughout the game

I found the characters really likeable in 5 and even when their confidants were kind of boring like Makoto's I still found them charming overall except for the get smoked kid, but that's sort of how I feel about a lot of the ones in P4. Why was I supposed to give a shit about hospital bitch, that total cunt Ai, or the Konishi kid? The Tower kid was mediocre but I liked his ending at least.

Honestly, I felt the party was perfect with MC, Ann, Ryuji, Yusuke, Morgana (I hate the fucking cat and I want to throw him off a bridge).

The more characters they add in the party makes it really hard for characters to have a better connection with each other.

If you've never played p4g you should shut up

Because Ai is a complicated person with both good and bad characteristics. Why am I supposed to care that the world shits on No Good Tora the perfect little snowflake? Tae, Ann, fucking Hifumi, all the same boring no real character flaw having characters. I'm actually mad you compared Ai to that garbage

Futaba literally makes fun of Mishima for acting like a redditor. She got Chie-tier flanderized in P5D but in P5 she's by far the most thoroughly imageboard culture character. She's named after 2chan for fuck's sake.

Don't agree with that at all. Least favorite arc was Madarame.

Okay and?

Nigger I said the cast was perfect with only the 5. As soon as Makoto was added that dynamic was ruined.

You just did the complete opposite

The P5 Confidants are terrible because P5's main core concept is supposedly rebellion but P5's concept of rebellion is mostly adhering to a status quo and defeating exceptions to said status quo.

The delusional P4 nigger everyone.

And I'm saying I disagree. The first five are there for one arc and it's my least favorite.

Have sex, incel

He's not the only one who thinks like that negro

>how to spot a butthurt shogifag
They never stop talking about the party "dynamic" being ruined despite that not being the case.

>Yukari
>Rise
>Makoto
The girls I romanced.

Attached: 1546719685952.jpg (1253x886, 587K)

I remember you, you’re the autist who keeps repeating that Makoto ruins the group dynamic and when people ask you “how?” You just repeat the same shit. Is this all that you do with your life?

Anyone who defends Ai is a shitter that can safely be ignored.

Might wanna avoid Persona threads then, almost everybody disagrees with you. Might want to check Reddit instead

all of the PT girls are good except Futaba, who is absolute shit

Lol, this delusion is hilarious. I've only ever seen one Aifag in these threads and everyone rightfully shits on him for his severe retardation.

Haru isn't good either.

Are you saying /pg/ fags are a circlejerk?

>Reddit boogeyman

Attached: B71ED763-8EC1-4049-A281-78809FDE76D4.jpg (571x538, 94K)

>Futaba
Haru*

Well you got at least two people, maybe more, here calling you an idiot. I'd tell you to visit more Persona threads so you could be better informed but.... well...

It's cringey either way honestly.

Haru suffers from coming into the party way too, but P5D helps with that

at the very worst, she's far better than Futaba by default because she doesn't take up as much screen time being as nearly as obnoxious as Futaba is

*Futaba

Makoto, Futaba and Haru are all shit and Ann got sidelined hard after Yusuke

>but P5D helps with that
It really doesn't, there's nothing there to work with. She's just a blowup doll that sucks your dick like Rise but with a rich girl skin.

>Haru suffers from coming into the party way too [late]
everyone says this but I disagree. You guys are underestimating how much screentime Haru gets because you're underestimating how fucking long P5 is. Haru has a ridiculous amount of time to develop into an interesting character but never does.

I don't like Futaba either and I won't defend her, so I won't address the other part of your post.

Makotos bad end makes me hard, she gets found doped up in a crime den no doubt full of cum.

This is why you should take your time like the loading screen says.

Attached: 2V7uSS2.jpg (512x512, 72K)

literally none of the bad ends can happen in Persona 5 though unlike in P3/P4

>Futaba
Haru you stupid nigger

>marie not in f tier

Haru and Futaba are both terrible, Ann is boring and is almost a symbol of the wasted potential of P5, and I have mixed feelings about Makoto.

fair enough, I like Haru, but she isn't my favorite, so defending her isn't a hill I care enough to die on

Futaba is still shit though

How are Makotofags MORE obnoxious than Naotofags?

They aren’t.
Anti-Makotofags are worse than them.

>mfw I went for that drama-club bitch in the D tier in Persona 4
I don't even know what was going through my head at that time
Went for Hifumi in Persona 5 and she was a total letdown aswell, shits just poorly written. Went for Aigis in P3 without a second thought and wasn't disappointed, still the best girl

Attached: 1550814016976.png (730x442, 172K)

Okay but let's look at what happens after Haru actually joins:
1) Okumura's Palace, which should be her big characterization spot but she ends up having to split it with fucking Morgana fucking cat fuck the hell off fuck you.
2) Sae's Palace, which ends up revolving around Goro and Makoto.
3) Shido's Palace, which gives her a couple good scenes but ultimate has to be split with everyone.
4) Ditto for Mementos and Qliphoth.
5) And her confidant can't be started until you're less than two months away from finishing the game, behind a skill check that most people won't have done by then.

So in other words, yes she still joins with plenty of time left to develop her character, but everything after she joins ends up being so plot heavy that she never really gets the chance.

>fuse Mitsuru and Mokoto but with minimum effort
I’ll never understand how this is okay

You could do that as a guy if you're handsome too, so the double standard comes down to attractiveness

this, in any given thread

>I like Makot-
>MAKOTONIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based

Pls no

this, everyone before makoto had fun chemistry with each other too. Haru could arguably have been added but they should have stopped there. Atlus clearly can't write smart characters, either making everyone else retarded like they did with makoto or using the "intelligence is plot magic" type of bull like they did with futaba.

Ahahahahah I think joker was out of his head from guilt and tripping on special sauce, so he tried to create a reality where he didn't fuck everything up.

Prove me wrong, he thinks his cat can talk FFS.

Attached: morgana_by_lilrobindraws-dc9rlcn.png (450x450, 107K)

I post the same thing as him, because it's true. There's multiple people who hold that opinion.

>top are all lolis
I dont quite agree with that list but I like your style.
If my wife was at the top with them we could have been bros.

Attached: 1492840563680.jpg (850x1065, 172K)

Ryuji and Ann were literal retards before Makoto came anywhere close to joining the party

agree on Futaba though

Wait what?
I thought only ugly dudes did this shit!

Uh huh, sure.

Makoto is autist

I would lick her unwashed pussy for like a second before I princess carried her into the shower and tried again.

Attached: istock-119129022.jpg (2107x1050, 364K)

They were retarded according to the cat and the dialogue "choices", but they don't actually do or say anything especially stupid. It's a case of tell not show up until Makoto shows up.

Play the game.

They’re just standing next to each other?

Attached: 0293BD43-E320-425B-87C2-6E03F8F8881A.jpg (1019x616, 64K)

You're waifu is shit, kill yourself.

Attached: 1457397935335.png (823x960, 516K)

>they don't actually do or say anything especially stupid
>FUCK I LOVE BEING A PHANTOM THIEF
Ryuji was a great bro but he was dumb as a fucking brick let's not pretend otherwise.

>Ryuji constatly yelling about being a Phantom Thief in public wasn't him being retarded

t. Skipped everything in Kamoshida and Madarame's arcs

t. buttmad shogitist

Attached: 1528161525939.jpg (948x1179, 154K)

But user, eating out her unwashed and sweaty pussy is the best part.
The same is true for girls, they love to suck on unwashed smelly dicks.

Attached: futaba4.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

Ryuji and Ann are just normal high schoolers given superpowers and act like it. People only give them shit because they don't act like they've already read the script ahead of time.

That doesn't happen until Kaneshiro's arc starts though

>they don't actually do or say anything especially stupid
Operation Maid Watch
Ryuji litterally screaming that they’re the phantom thieves.

Name the memorable confidants from Persona 3 that you couldn’t date.

I don't actually love any of the girls in this game, I just think that makoto is especially bad. She's blatant waifubait with all the bossiness of Mitsuru and autism of aigis with none of the fun or competence.

Most boring man in existence.

>super beautiful gajin girl that everyone including an old man and a cat wants to fuck.
>normal high schooler
I know this is bait but you’re retarded

Almost like genital sweat is full of pheromones or something, who'd ever have guessed?

Tanaka

Ok I will take your word on this and stop showering, not that I ever did.

Attached: otmtommukyozmzwvamqfqivhzbxcrueerzvssiri-740.jpg (555x740, 127K)

probably an incel reincarnated as a women. don't let them fool you girls

>blatant waifubait
How? You guys say that about any character you don’t like so it doesn’t mean anything.

that's literally the only thing he did wrong, and considering the team is communicating through unencrypted group texts on smartphones of all things about their highly illegal escapades with japan's law on their ass, they all may as well be doing the same.

Hidetoshi, Akanari, Mutatsu, Tanaka

>she's the most popular character so she sucks

she gets super special treatment by the writers that is in no way justified by the narrative itself.

Yeah that only thing is a massive fuckup.

I was mostly referring to how they act, but even then you're an idiot if you think that type of person doesn't exist in high school, even Japan.

Tanaka
Akinari
Nozomi (although that's only memorable because of how bad it is)
Hidetoshi
Mutatsu
Kenji (mainly because of memes)
Maiko

t. last played P3 over a decade ago

I fell for Atlus marketing scheme. Who else is ditching Makoto for Kasumi?

Her sister is pretty much the secondary antagonist.

I picked Mascroto at first but then ditched her on Valentines day for Ann.

Then Makoto and Haru are also normal high schoolers since they’re people that act like that irl especially in Japan.

It's not even the biggest fuckup in the game. Makoto of all characters nearly gets you murdered by a mob boss, the entire third palace is entirely her fault.

>she gets super special treatment by the writers
Like what? Explain yourself.

Is Royal REALLY going to be worth another $60 (plus tip)? I don't know if I want to give this 7/10 game another 100 hours of my life

>Mitsuru
Yeah they were clearly going for a Mitsuru with Makoto and completely failed at it.
I wish they just kept her "I was a good girl but now I dont give a fuck" character development, instead of just using it during her arc and making her go back to being "miss responsability" of the group.

>Revealing your identity to the public isn’t a big deal
ebin.

>Makoto of all characters nearly gets you murdered by a mob boss
That’s not even a fuckup. They needed to get close to Kaneshiro so they could get into his palace.

"Ditzy hot blonde" and "loudmouthed buffoon" are actual types of people that exist in real life. "Hyper-competent designated smart girl" and "I'm super rich but I really just want to be a normal girl tee hee" are anime tropes.

>motorcycle persona
>the best skill set among the team
>gets to be "queen" and acts like mitsuru without having funded or founded the team to justify it
>but everyone is somehow fine with being led by the person that just blackmailed them

Probably not , but it will get the holdouts for a best bugfixed all dlc version.

I am often that guy.

FULL BODY WHEN ?

P5's are by far the most repetitive of them in that all but like Good Guy Tora follow the same pattern making none of them particularly stand out.

We don't know the full details of P5R, but it pretty much sounds like P4G on steroids so if you want to give what you thought was a 7/10 game a 150 hours of your life then it's your call.

The main reason Makoto failed is because Mitsuru had an actual reason to be the girl in charge giving you orders right from the start, while Makoto just slides in and starts barking at an already-established cast just because she feels like it. Especially in a game that's all about sending up all the traditional social norms where they make a point of not bothering with normal polite "senpai/kohei" speech with each other, yet they still show deference toward Makoto just because she's their senior and class president when what they should've done is have scenes where Makoto is trying to tell everyone what to do and everyone else tells her to relax and stop being a cunt.

Yeah barging into a mob bosses lair unarmed and with only a magic teenage thief as backup is a totally solid plan. The team hadn't even decided to go after him until they were blackmailed into it.

>Hyper-competent designated smart girl
Someone's mad. Makoto's character is "overstressed asian child with far too high expectations placed on them", if anything she's the most average out of all the P-Thieves.

No one places expectations on her except for Mr. Krupp. Sae is too busy to give a shit so long as Makoto is safe.

>Rich people that wants a normal life isn’t realistic
This has to be bait.

> "Hyper-competent designated smart girl"
That’s also realistic user.

Attached: 08B52974-8A2C-47B8-BF85-7349BF29A0F1.jpg (334x419, 19K)

Sae is too busy to give a shit so long as Makoto is safe.
>ALL YOU DO IS EAT AWAY AT MY LIFE
And Goro shits on her, and the other students and teachers all do as well.

Makoto doesn’t fail at all.
You guys just have nostalgia glasses for P3 which prevents you from realizing that mitsuru is just as bad.

What happened to the poster telling the sexually frustrated Sae story? That was hilarious

Persona 5 is fucking awful.

Makoto is cute but that's obviously a group selfie.

>motorcycle persona
literally has nothing to do with the narrative

>the best skill set among the team

>gets to be "queen" and acts like mitsuru without having funded or founded the team to justify it

>but everyone is somehow fine with being led by the person that just blackmailed them

imagine seething this much over character just because the game designates her as the "strategist" of the group despite it not really meaning anything

meanwhile with Futaba

>PTs are fucked if Futaba doesn't help them in the boss fight at her palace
>PTs are fucked at Sae's palace because she isn't there to hack everything
>PTs are fucked and Akechi's plan works because she isn't there to hack his phone
>PTs are fucked and can't broadcast their intent to steal Shido's heart by hacking the entire fucking city

It’s really not. have you ever met a rich person or do you think tropes are what the world is like?

I was more of a Makoto type an high school than any of the other three. In fact I really related to her "excel extremely well in academics but with basically no real plan in life other than to live on behalf of others" struggle

Attached: reddit.png (769x355, 132K)

I see that, yeah. Kind of like how Atlus really wanted to portray them as anti heroes but they're so good and proper. Their beliefs aren't really challenged outside of "do people like us?"

Mitsuru not only founded SEES but also funds it with the money from her family's company. She's justifiably the boss even while door-kun acts as party leader.

>Yeah barging into a mob bosses lair unarmed and with only a magic teenage thief as backup is a totally solid plan.
Yeah when said teenagers can just mind fuck them into dropping it then yeah it’s a solid plan
>The team hadn't even decided to go after him until they were blackmailed into it.
Same with Futaba but nobody gives a fuck about her.

Yeah because Sae is Makoto's caretaker and has to ensure her safety, which is an extra stressor alongside her job. Goro is a shitter all around but he isn't placing expectations on her.

>rebbit
>liking lolis

I played 3 after 5. Mitsuru was a bitch but she at least had a reason to be, as opposed to Makoto having everyone treat her like Mitsuru for no earned reason.

Why is Makoto considered Reddit but not Kawakami and Tae?
Teacher and Goth are the most normie fetishes.

she doesn't know the first thing about how their powers work, she's an idiot dumber than even ryuji and nearly got everyone killed

rebellion doesn't exist in the Japanese psyche. They can't conceptualize it. The government of Japan now was formed by a conquering power. The one before that was submission to a god king. List goes on.

only redd!tors use normie over normalfag

>Mitsuru was a bitch but she at least had a reason to be,
They both have the same reasons for being a bitch.
One is a sheltered rich girl oblivious to social norms and the other is same thing just not rich.

I like how you just ignore actual reasons like

Not an argument

Makoto had to be the de facto leader of the party, anybody with more than 2 brain cells recognizes this. If you have a problem with that, congratulations, you're well on your way to finally discovering what everybody else has already found out: self-inserts are shit.

Last I checked the Phantom Thieves weren't a sanctioned group supported and funded by the same billionaire that owns their high school, with Makoto being the on-paper actual leader even if Joker leads in the field. SEES has an actual hierarchy of which Mitsuru is second only to Ikutsuki, and the group as a whole is an organization that happens to have a common purpose, rather than a group of friends fighting to change society together. Makoto never feels like a comrade-in-arms the way the previous characters and even Futaba do.

Attached: 1528692465345.png (736x874, 667K)

Those are the reasons she's the "leader" of SEES, not why she's a bitch. Learn to fucking read, you idiot.

yes it is, it has a premise and a conclusion that follows. Just because you're objectively wrong doesn't mean that my point isn't an argument.

Kek, based

being the boss generally entails being bossy, which is usually seen as a bitchy quality.

>yet they still show deference toward Makoto just because she's their senior and class president
Really all Makoto does is set up study sessions so they wouldn’t stick out as much with their failing grades. It’s a main point that they have to lay low to not bring some much attention to themselves.

>Mitsuru was a bitch but she at least had a reason to be
No she doesn’t and other characters call her out for it.

>P5 would have been better as a western game
Well fuck

But she was a bitch in more ways than just "being bossy", which is why those are two different arguments.

>cute
>fluffy
>rich
>is obviously in love with him even before he confesses
>huge crits
>wants to run a small cafe similar to the one he lives and works in
>loves cats
>outwardly mild-mannered but secretly a little crazy like joker
>satisfies his apparent fetish for older women

Am I missing something or is Haru just THAT perfect for the MC?

Attached: 1511323037020.png (871x1127, 478K)

>>satisfies his apparent fetish for older women
Not old enough

Ryuji is a dumbass but loli-sister deleted all the digital evidence becoz she is leet snacker.

Attached: cXDOmVW_d.jpg (640x835, 50K)

given how much work she puts in to keeping things running and how much she contributes to the team, those qualities are at least forgivable. What the fuck did makoto do but show up one day and bitch the group up?

>has axe guard in q2 and tetra/makarakarn in 5
fluffy is a mainstay on my team errytim

Her default hair style SUCKS

Attached: af49eb1c83e7958caa5042f7c55d6d89.jpg (960x867, 62K)

The only difference between SEES and the PT that matters is that one’s illegal and the other is not.

>Makoto never feels like a comrade-in-arms the way the previous characters and even Futaba do.
I disagree. If the PT was filled was with wacky retards like Ryuji then the group would’ve died after the second place. She’s not as wacky as the others but the spin-offs fix it so it’s okay.

Have sex: the thread

That's not much better.

Attached: 1531773937236.jpg (900x900, 85K)

>Makoto tells you to study sometimes and keeps the group focused because Morgana is a literal cat in the real word, Ryuji is a retard, Ann is a ditz, and Yusuke doesn't even go to their school

WOW WHAT A BITCH

Did P3 and P5 Dancing feel off to anyone? It's weird because I loved Persona 4 Dancing.

No real story mode will do that. It was all s.links, it was like it was missing half of the game.

I only played P5 so I have no point of comparison, but I enjoyed P5D for what it was. Got nearly 80 hours out of me

Attached: 1544549480200.png (302x278, 88K)

They're both super cheap spin-offs. P4D at least put some effort in with the story mode while you can tell that P3D/P5D were done cheap.

>loli

I would like to play persona 5, but it's not on switch so oh well.

Attached: y0cbi50ge2311.png (900x851, 218K)

It's obvious they wanted to make another P3 spinoff but had to make one for P5 at the same time because it was the most recent game, even though there's fucking nothing to go with for P5D compared to how much material P3D and P4D could use.

P5D feels really premature now that Royal is a thing and is confirmed to be getting new music.

No it literally wouldn't

Royal, Scramble, the inevitable P5U, whatever P5M/B/AG end up being, P5D really should've waited until they were ready to announce Persona 6 but I guess they wanted one last cashgrab as the dancing game genre was dying.

Now that's grasping at straws if I've ever seen it. Fucking Makatoniggers. I don't even hate her or anything but you guys are fucking obnoxious.

There were atleast 2 of those girls in my highschool.

>Axe Guard
Swordbreaker is superior and a Team playing skill, Axe Guard just protects herself. It's still good but inferior.

I just spam line guard with her in the front row to protect power ups from enemy attacks. Besides, can't I eventually get swordbreaker from a sub persona?

This made me sick when I read it but I'm chalking it up to some faggot localizer who wasn't on the original game.

nope, it's exclusive to Yu this game.

Attached: 41nolvy05g131.jpg (905x1200, 125K)

Also forgot to mention, Line Guard takes Haru's turn while Swordbreaker is an auto skill. Huge difference.

fug, I didn't want to use yu. I'm already shackled to the p5 mc.

If you can’t waifu ryuji or Morgana In R I’m gonna kill women and minorities

Attached: 1E65FD1B-EA51-4814-B426-554A092E04F9.jpg (750x734, 85K)

true, but it also opens up my other units to attack and potentially costs them a free powered up phys crit. I like to stack it with deflector shield too, it's been kinda good.

>being gay

if you aren't playing Risky there's no reason not to switch, Joker is a Jack of all who doesn't really excel at anything but is decent enough at everything, with his most notable thing being his Rebellion skill.

This is true but it depends on if your damage output would have been better or not if there was a 5th unit attacking.

>I don’t want to have more bro options in the game
>pic related it’s you

Attached: A1352835-81E4-460D-9BFD-2BDF0C4DD72A.jpg (644x800, 88K)

I am on risky, and I honestly get most of my meaningful damage from naoto's poison since I have to play defense so much.

Her preview is already full of Mary Sue syndrome

kill yourself phoneposting reddit cancer

Are you mad that you got btfo?

Attached: 1bb6015a0f3ff0e8386d2ee1c9ad8fe4.jpg (1000x1419, 1021K)

really? gonna start playing persona games for the first time soon, should i just emulate an old one?

i want to lewd her

Attached: 92d2p0ks1091a.png (844x447, 401K)

acting like an idiot on the internet isn't btfoing anyone

You know she is slim-body and underage right? She is the youngest cast member by far.

Attached: no-you-have-a-seat-mr-hansen_o_4758179.jpg (600x645, 97K)

>Literal kids are top tier for Yea Forums
Yeah seems about right for this degenerate site

That's not what loli means you dumbfuck. Loli is specifically prepubescent.

No, P5 is great and P3 and P4 fags just refuse to admit it. Reminder that those two LITERALLY have randomly generated hallways for dungeons and don't even use SMT demons as enemies.

Posting from working ledditor

Randomly Generated Hallways > Shit that drags on for way too long like Okumura and Shido. The randomly generated in P5 is also worse because Mementos feels like a fucking chore and the music doesn't help

Where's the trombone girl?

80% of P5's dungeons are hot garbage though, regardless of the fact that they aren't randomly generated.

Still better than 3 and 4

>Randomly Generated Hallways > Shit that drags on for way too long like Okumura and Shido
Objectively wrong. If you're not good enough to manage it then either go back to Tokyo and come back the next day and miss out on finishing your confidants or get the fuck good.
Or you could just take a fucking break when you get tired you fucking moron, all megaten games are dungeon crawlers and both those dungeons have several save rooms. What the fuck did you expect?

>come back the next day and miss out on finishing your confidants
Don't even need to do that, P5 is lenient as fuck even without abusing Chihaya. The game was very clearly intentionally designed to allow players to take multiple days on each palace (especially Shido's), similar to how P3 was intentionally designed to allow players to spend multiple stints in Tartarus with how little there is to do at night otherwise. I would've liked 5's dungeons to be less linear with a lot more shortcuts than most of them ended up having, especially Okumura's, but they're still better than boring RNG nonsense.

How much screen time does she get? I'm trying to decide between her or Haru.

Attached: __mifune_chihaya_persona_5_and_etc_drawn_by_soejima_shigenori__f651cc098a97fe3dcbbac10b121312ff.png (476x1691, 733K)

Outside of her confidant she gets a brief side scene to let the player know she exists and that's it. She's very firmly in the "only relevant for her confidant link" camp.

You mean the Sae Greentext?
I'm still working on it, don't worry! Part 8 is currently in the works. It's roughly 60-70% done right now. Its the final part before the epilogue. I hope you don't miss it! Here's the pastebin if you aren't caught up
pastebin.com/u/Bobbert_Mudge

Attached: IMG_4441.jpg (2948x1700, 484K)

My nigga

this is the screen time tier list as a whole

>the game goes out of their way to jerk off to her and everyone would be fucked if she wasn't there tier
Futaba

>is literally related to one of the game's most plot important character tier
Makoto

>joins the party super early and is there for the entire game tier
Ann

>introduced at the beginning of the game and maintains minor relevance throughout tier
Kawakami

>joins way too late tier
Haru

>only relevant in the scene their introduced and in their confidant link tier
Tae
Chihaya
Hifumi
Ohya

>>only relevant in the scene their introduced and in their confidant link tier
>Tae
You can add a + to Tae since she's an important vendor. Even if you never do her confidant (which is in no way recommended) you'll still probably be seeing her a lot to load up on items.

Then no Loli, despite how it is commonly used you are technically correct, the best kind of correct.

Attached: bdsm-missionary-economic-economic-left-right-well-actually-a-pedophile-25085256.png (500x565, 96K)

Good God, the things I would do to date and start a family with a girl as great as Makoto.

Attached: 1492211649141.png (404x399, 9K)

Any arguments regarding the age of the character in question are invalid when you're roleplaying as someone only a year older than her.

Would you suck the cum out of her drug addled pussy? because that's how it starts.

Attached: 1559261264712m.jpg (280x1024, 59K)

the should bring back trauma center/team but flesh it out more

Attached: tc.jpg (650x450, 91K)

Makoto is the objective, factual, canon choice. This is inarguable fact. All other arguments are fantasy.

Attached: 360h3oj1lfr11.jpg (500x766, 82K)

She has the figure of a 12 year old which is in pedophile range

Fine you can have sex with underage girls, I don't care.

Attached: article-2356748-03FDC2ED000005DC-979_306x423.jpg (306x423, 30K)

She has a more adult figure than her (currently 27 year old) seiyuu lol

That's what I was saying, you dumb fuck.

ACKTUHALLY The age range of around 12-14 would be classified as HEBEPHILLIA

Attached: smug toad.jpg (1700x1700, 189K)

>if I remember correctly her thing was actually optional
It was, but that's like saying "Adachi is optional."
You're locked out of the true ending if you don't do Marie's content.

>wanna see more of best girl Futaba so start playing PQ2
>tfw the gameplay ist just too boring

Argh, I wish the spin offs were at least half as good as the main game.
At least Arena was cool but they have yet to announce one for P5.

Attached: citra-qt_2019_05_31_08_36_02_639.png (1920x1005, 480K)

You can still get the true ending, you just don't get the epilogue.

That's only the good ending, not the true ending.
Kinda like in Silent Hill 1; if you don't save Cybil then you can still get the Good ending, but not Good+.

>is literally related to one of the game's most plot important character tier
Are you seriously saying Sae is important to the plot? Are you retarded?

Not him, but Sae is the framing device for like 80% of the game.
Almost the entire plot is a flashback between her and Joker.

> Mary Sue
> Marie 2.0

Sae is objectively one of the most important characters.

Dear Diary! Makoto-Chan here

Holy fuck that post is hilarious.
Nigga I like Sae too but saying she is important at all to the plot is just retarded.
You mention the flashbacks as if the game wouldnt work without them. Just use your head, take Sae out of the game, and see how "important" she is.
Seriously you gotta be really stupid to believe that. She has a palace, a shadow, does the phone thing and thats literally it. Everything she did could have been done by some other random NPC easily.

If they don't have Sae, then Joker just gets shot by Akechi and the game ends early. It's also necessary for the game's theme on imprisonment and exposing the truth.

?
You buy items in Persona? Really?
I saw the weapon guy the most.

>autistic Makotofags have an autistic waifu
How fitting.

More like this?

You people are some kind of twisted.

Attached: DELET.jpg (380x376, 37K)

>If they don't have Sae, then Joker just gets shot by Akechi and the game ends early

Again I say, take Sae out of the game completely and use a random nameless NPC in her place, with no relation to the party at all. There, it works just as well. Even her palace can be completely written off or given to another character.
You are talking one of the most retarded shit I've seen in a P5 thread. Congrats I guess.

feels bad to be a makotofag and when Kasumi is coming through the door like a fucking tac team for Joker's dick.

By that logic you can write every character in the game.

Well you can say that about every character in this series.
You’re rewriting the story to not include her, if you take her out then their plan wouldn’t have worked.
Stop being a fucking idiot and leave the thread already.

you can say the same thing about literally every character except for Futaba and Morgana, so I guess nobody is important, retard

switch elizabeth and femc and then add Lavenza to SS tier and I'll be willing to let you putting shitkari that high slide.

are there any stories about the aftermath of the kaneshiro bad ending

MAKOTO IS SO FUCKING DUMB WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD HAHAHAHA ROBOTIC ASS HAHAHAHA

>Closing your eyes while smiling when having a picture taken

Why is this a fucking thing in anime? Does nobody realize how fucking stupid this shit is?

Attached: 8959efce321fd3a7ec6052983025abcc01e8c625.jpg (565x599, 54K)

>not the first post from this IP
Pathetic

Cuck

Attached: 1511107288829.png (872x1200, 454K)

>Doing surgery by day
>Exploring dungeons by night
>Experiment on Personas to create new medicine

This is actually a pretty good list.

Why does she make people on here seethe so much?

Attached: 47183C00-1B51-4D8E-8486-51555869A2A9.jpg (466x659, 31K)

>kamoshida fucked students and that is bad
>but its okay when kawakami does it
>its also okay when ohya does it
>its also okay when takemi does it while also experimenting dangerous medicine on the minor as well

Literal perfection will do that to people

Attached: f3d2117dbnb21.jpg (463x767, 51K)

I hope you're shitposting but I know some
Yea Forumstard out there actually believes this.

Because she varies between a good, likable character, and pulling a P4 Naoto by spewing exposition and repeating the same things just said in a discussion.

Contrarianism, glad my brain isn't broken like theirs.

Just emulate it.

4chanx does that thing sometimes, for me he is the 110th poster

pretty much this
Makoto was the most popular girl at the time of release, but because everywhere else loved her too, they turned on her for being the most popular

Attached: 0dd17e4352355923acf8af0970a18b89.gif (540x361, 2.96M)

Adults and minors can't have sexual relationships
Especially not adults who have power over a minor
Adults and minors have nothing in common and can't possibly ever have a normal relationship
When an adult fucks a minor it's for purely predatory and sexual reasons
An adult can't "love" a minor

I want Makoto to accidentally get pregnant and become a teen mom

Bit random but did anyone hope there was more mind games and twists during the heists? It feels kinda lame just doing the same ABC every heist except the last one where they do the "not actually dead" twist.

SMT RAID. I’m going to fucking rape you persona gags

Attached: EF3818B5-B183-4175-BC4B-0BB40F603DD7.jpg (672x372, 81K)

If the entire rest of the cast wasn't so fucking retarded, she wouldn't have to do that.

Based rapefag. Cool to see you changed your pic

This but unironically. Why can you romance grown women? The doc especially, she literally drugs him.

I want Joker in Payday 2

Because Atlus managed to get good taste.

but porn isnt real life user

desu I don't blame Haru for Okumura's palace since she got shafted by the shitty fucking cat
I can get why people dislike her and Futaba, but holy shit Morgana is the worst fucking character in the game
>Talks shit all game
>gets told to fuck off one (1) time by Ryuji because he's being an even bigger faggot than usual
>sidetracks the main plot for his bitchfest
hopefully it's fixed with the rerelease because everything about her is locked behind the link which makes her seem even more barebones if you ignore her

Attached: 1fc4090bec6ba1bf6235066935f5d627.jpg (1280x1008, 232K)

Attached: 1144285b1f8b742d5406ba02b84e1e21.jpg (1280x1008, 252K)

this is sarcasm right

you never know these days people are fucking retarded

yes but you can cuck Morgana by fucking Ann

All these years I thought Trauma Center was just riffing on the Persona art style, I didn't know Atlus made it.
Am I retarded?

They already did you dumb piece of shit.

Attached: images (50).jpg (220x211, 16K)

No it's not sarcasm. A 30+ year old teacher has no business trying to be "friends" with a 16 year old student. Teachers teachers, and students learn. Violating that relationship or trying to go any deeper than that is gross.

Why the fuck would a puritan like you spend their time in this shithole of all places?

>30+ year old teacher
Who'd that be that in this equation?

What would his Persona be?

Attached: c9d9a03c40b05267fb76b23476a2ae83.png (350x583, 177K)

would Makoto have made a good mommy

Kasumi is evil

Asclepius into Cadeuceus.

Sorry, Cadeuceus is just a symbol, read too fast.

Consent dumbass

This cucking that dumbass cat is the cannon ending

Attached: 6E593295-B4CB-4CC3-899A-611F595BA664.jpg (1242x907, 219K)

Minors can't consent you dumbass.

Like that on every futabafag said earlier AOC is 13 in Japan however it’s illegal because she holds power over him the others are fine

You want to get Sumaru City wrecked again because of your fucking memories, Suou?

>Minors can't consent
>thinking a couple months is suddenly going to change anything in a person.

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Chatty Fuuka.webm (642x660, 2.92M)

MY WIFE MAKOTO IS CUTE!!! CUTE!!

Attached: 1534232337596.jpg (354x541, 77K)

>liz above Margaret
this is the worst meme

Attached: filthposters.png (829x580, 244K)

>liking Margaret
An even worse meme.

were you raped as a child user?

Because despite her 10/10 design inside and outside the metaverse her personality, dialogue, and social link were fucking trash. I wanted to like Makoto but when she pulls the constant 'I'm the only smart one in the room shit' the group dynamic tanks and her link is barely about her since she's such an oblivious sperg who has no arc (other than of learning to not be a pussy all the time which occurs during the main game not her link).