Play game

>play game
>realise i dont have a job therefore im wasting my time
>close game
how do you cope with being a neet Yea Forums

Attached: 1556290648258.jpg (145x145, 6K)

>play game
>realize I have to get up early tomorrow for job
>close game
How do you cope with being a wageslave

get a job

have sex

and play an hour of vidya

>implying you need to have a job and cant just get on neetbux

i just masturbate

Attached: 1515370704276.jpg (1920x1200, 394K)

You're obviously not cut out for this life, faggot.

>play game
>realise i dont have a job therefore im wasting my time
>keep playing anyway

Attached: 1517367446790.png (700x560, 503K)

Know that it doesn't matter and go back to playing video games because escapism is healthy.

> How do you cope

Very well thanks

Attached: 1555646529150.jpg (1000x1399, 130K)

>Need work.
>Treated like a fucking criminal by would-be employers.
>Treated like scum for not having money.
>If you try to go innawoods, the government will eventually look for you and bring you back.
If you don't want me in society so badly, but don't let me leave, then you can pay the fucking tithe. Thanks for the NEET bucks.

Attached: 1556081821559.png (161x168, 33K)

Why don't you try getting a job?

The realization isn't supposed to happen.

Like this

Attached: 1558727044265.png (476x521, 298K)

By having a job

>play game
>realise I need to shitpost on Yea Forums
>close game

>because escapism is healthy.
>Angry Marche noises

I sit like that everyday.

>STOP MANIPULATING SPACE-TIME STAYVUN

This but unironically. Whether you're a NEET or not, it's all the same shit.

start doing anything productive and then game when youve accomplished at least something

idk like go buy grocieries, cook, clean your room and then you\ll feel good and enjoy your lasure time gaming more
I work from home for like 3-4 hrs a days and spending all day gaming/chatting and leaving the work for the night makes me feel anxious and bad, but if I do the work first I can enjoy myself

Your life is wasted anyway even if you have a job and are a productive human being.
Don't let what you think that others think you should be doing get in the way of you enjoying what little pure joy this life can give you, We all go the same way at the end.
I miss being a NEET.

Attached: 1552677803212.jpg (1022x1126, 86K)

I work 8 hours 6 days a week

>$15/hr delivering packages for Amazon
>no social bullshit only boxes
>4/10 hr shifts, 3 days off to play vidya
It's not too bad desu.

>had a job interview
>realize immediately afterward how I could've done a lot better

Attached: 1531432420045.jpg (501x501, 31K)

Don't worry user, Hindsight is always 20/20

fucking felons can get jobs

this pretty much

stop playing video games and don't jack off more than 1 time each week. then go outside.

>don't jack off more than 1 time each week.
Fuck that. Bustin makes me feel good.

>tfw I interviewed for that call center job I mentioned in the other thread
I hope to god that call centers are easy hire memes are true because I am broke as fuck.

my pathetic cock needs to be stimulated and milked daily though

And.. do what?

this
feels giid

have you tried playing more games?

I hate this feel.
>practice your answers
>keep stumbling through your answers trying to make it sound natural
>get sidefucked by questions you didnt see coming
>realize you know absolutely nothing about how this job works.

I'm never gonna get hired,am I bros?

Attached: 1524355036970.jpg (592x352, 15K)

>If you try to go innawoods, the government will eventually look for you and bring you back
what the fuck

>dad shames me for playing video games instead of looking for a job
>play a couple of hours per week because I feel too guilty to play vidya most days
Thracia 776's English patch drops tonight and I already feel like poop over wanting to play it, hopefully I won't play it

Attached: 1533791364565.jpg (300x250, 17K)

Lets be real, you wouldn't last a week without civilization.

Pick a career where you're hired based on something you can do or show, instead of some exchange of bullshit where only liars make it

>get asked a question that you clearly should have known they would ask
>didn't prep for it
>totally bs that answer
>interview is over in a flash
>rewind and replay the entire day
>just disappointed
>day is completely ruined

>instead of some exchange of bullshit where only liars make it
What job was user applying for? Politician?

By working at a part time job with UPS. Easy money for the manual labor plus all the overtime I get.

>Pick a career where you're hired based on something you can do or show
There isn't much I can do except offer my body.

Life is hell basically. Why be a slave in hell? It doesn't really matter how much money you have, most likely you still will end up miserable. Just do what you like to do so you could at least get some pleasure and not kill yourself before its your time to go.

Attached: 1530185308110.jpg (480x482, 43K)

>having to get another 1000€ license for a part time job

The destination is the same regardless of what you do in life. Just enjoy yourself, because if you don't, you're going to regret it at the end.

pick up a hobby like art and take commissions. its better than being a wageslave and you still get to enjoy being poor.

The way of a manwhore is a perilous one. I'm not sure you have it in you.

Tell your dad he is a loser for having a job.

Attached: 1485284528632_0.png (696x768, 359K)

>play game
>realise I don't have a job therefore I don't need to wake up at 7 AM tomorrow
>continue playing game

Attached: 1535786082038.gif (280x440, 50K)

No time to regret when you're dead, user.

>working isn't a waste of time

What's this mentality about?

If you can't deal with being a neet then maybe stop being a neet?

All job interviews are like that. You tell them whatever they want to hear, so that you get the job. Nobody gives a fuck whether you're actually the best guy or not.

>Pick a career where you're hired based on something you can do or show
Tried it, turns out I wasn't good enough to work in an animation studio like I wanted. They all turned me down. I'm also too obscure to get commissions. I'd love to get better, but I can't exactly draw in good spirits knowing how broke I am,and how much my parents want me to get a job. I'd be legit homeless without them. On top of that I have to pay off my debts from art school.

It really isn't that hard if you have a bit of experience hunting, have a field book of edible plants, bring seeds for the climate, and stock up on nonperishable foods and basic medical supplies before you leave. I spent a year in a cabin in Alaska 50 miles from a reliable grocery store.

Then go to school and learn.

>play game
>realize I hate my job which makes me want to kill myself and that I won't even have a chance of getting a new decent job unless I work on my skills in my free time
>close game
>reopen game because I'n too lazy to go study

>have job
>have mortgage
>have house
i dont have any spare time to play games which is all i want to do ;_;

>be neet and feel dead inside
>get a job
>stop feeling dead inside after 2 months
>want to become a neet again
I know neeting will burn me out again but I still want it.

Attached: 1543046002105.png (855x987, 1.26M)

pest

>he isnt pursuing a career in something he wants
>he isnt working in sales and living off comission, forcing a positive work ethic
>he hasnt gotten bored of 90% of games from playing them all growing up
>he isnt playing games with friends or just having a social life
>he isnt just moving on
Get a hold of yourself user. If youre 20 or older and still satisfied with sitting around playing vidya for 8+ hours a day you need to figure your life out

Get a job nigger.

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

But you'll have plenty of time to regret right before. When i'm dying, I can at least say that I spent my time doing what I wanted to do.

I'm not a neet

Get over the stupid systematic ingrained guilt.
Guess what, you're just as worthless there as you are doing some wagecuck job.
Take it from someone who's had jobs, and the sooner you learn to accept that the happier you'll be.

Cause frankly unless you're a scientist, doctor or going into some other major field you aint shit but a cog that can be replaced by some teen.

Attached: 1420119383336.png (395x387, 84K)

Become a serial killer.

Attached: 1552072424033.jpg (346x346, 18K)

I've been job hunting for weeks and I can't get one. God damn.

I wish data science didn't need a master's

I feel sorry for you, but arts is a highly congested field. Everyone thinks it's pleasant and easy and that makes it difficult. Either you dig out that 200% extra guts out of yourself and use it to improve, or look up something easier.

>call center
give up all hope you already have, this is one of the worst place to work in, look for an other job already

>tfw got my first job about 2 months ago and i actually like it
>tfw i know what i want my career path to be now and i plan to go in the spring after saving a bit
>tfw none of this matters because no gf

Attached: 675.jpg (412x430, 17K)

I had a really easy office job that paid well and I hated it. So boring and soul-crushing. Eventually I just stopped going to work and quit. 2 years later, here I am. I hate working. I'm either going to make money off of a creative effort or I'm just going to kms

Use the time to fap more. That's what I do.

Attached: 9ddd827c03256e3ad8225e96c7c704d0.jpg (689x809, 88K)

Same.

>employers ask about your personal life and how others feel about you
what the fuck nigger you need someone to work for you or not ? i'm not going to be your personal maid and shit

Now I can straight up tell you that nobody will commission you unless you're drawing specific fetishes that make you question your own morality. Nah man, If you aren't that popular, you'll get barely jack shit, not to mention you're being undercut by senior artists of [AAA studio] of 20,000 years whos giving out commissions for 5 fucking dollars a pop for "a few extra dollars"

If you don't want a gf you don't need one.

Fuck having a gf, if you found something you like you’ll feel fulfilled. Maybe then you’ll be more confident and you’ll eventually get one.

>you need to figure your life out
haha

yeah nothing fucking matters everyone dies in the end and that's that but I want some fucking money so I can go to the store and buy proper food and not just eat whatever leftovers I can find at home :(

NEET NEET ALONE IN SEAT
SIT ALL DAY AND BEAT YOUR MEAT
EAT MORE TENDIES EAT MORE FRIES
ON THE STREET WHEN MOMMY DIES

>send out 20 job applications a day
>go back to playing vidya
feels guilt-free

What was the job position called? I'd love for an office job where I wouldn't have to do much.

>tfw none of this matters because no gf
If you make a gf the whole point of your existence you'll never get one or be happy.

this.

there's no easy way to make money online, and even if you put in a shit ton of effort, thousands of other people are doing that and have been for years. it's really not a good replacement to getting a job. seriously if you're still in a position to get a job (aka, not too old, not a huge gap in your resume), fucking get a job. you're life is basically over if you let NEETdom consume you and you end up unenployable

>want to get a job
>don't want to get one before e3

>not going to dozens of interviews just to practice

I worked for Interline (logistics company that Home Depot bought out). My job was to sit in front of the computer and basically look busy. Data entry, grabbing the mail, checking email, etc. 95% of the time I literally had nothing to do and would just stare out the window while listening to an audiobook. No one ever checked on me. Sometimes they would give me things to do. I got paid $13/h to sit on my ass and I hated it. I know it was a good gig, but I just hated it. Me being in a sterile office full of loud women didn't help either.

This
3 year Gap life is over

>yet have no vehicle and there is no public transportation here

How haven't the wolves killed you yet?

thats why you need to 'network' and know people and get hired on recommendation
or you will be gatekept by a retarded HR cunt

Do you think I'd hope to work in a call center if I had any other choice?
Nobody wants me man, You'd think an art diploma would tell anybody how much of a mess you are and that you will stay your ass there for as long as the business is still running, but I guess not.

>nobody will commission you unless you're drawing specific fetishes that make you question your own morality
i am quite aware. i'm perfectly fine with funding my vidya with smut

If you are absolutely useless at anything else, you can try applying to large IT companies for some bullshit position and basically fake it till you make it, I heard it's pretty viable if all else fails.

>3 year Gap life is over
Really? A three year gap makes you unemployable?

>what are your hobbies?
Why the fuck do they ask this, why do they care and what difference does it make to them ffs.

It can show you work well with other people. If you're a hard ass or unpleasant to be around it can really hurt your job opportunities regardless of skill.

not everyone on this god forsaken board grew up in a pansy liberal blue state

I once essentially said this and later found out from a friend who got that job instead of me that I didn't get the job only because ''I was too rude.''
I just cant stand people who ask stupid questions, sometimes I just gotta call them out for being a retard.

Attached: 1540109305031.png (877x468, 463K)

I hate people who complain about easy jobs like this.

My buddy is a meter maid for the city. Gets paid $25/hour, get free health insurance, gets lots of paid time off and sick days because meter maids here are in the police union, etc... His ticket machine also doesn't record times of tickets, you input them manually, so he just sleeps in his car all day and then hammers out like 30 tickets at the end of the day and sets the times on them to make it look like he was out writing tickets all day.

Constantly bitches about how boring it is and how he wants to quit.

Its like dude, you got a free ride.

You're not working in a bubble, nimrod.

If you can handle a monotonous job with no opportunity for advancement, great. I can't, shit is soul-crushing. The only time the boss would talk to me is if he was worried I was about to exceed 40 hours.

Yes because they will ask you why you have a huge gap in your history and any answer you give them is going to make them not want to hire you.

>do some art crap online
>people ask if I take commissions
>accept a few
>they pay well
>feel dirty inside because I'm not a master and selling art seems no different from prostituting your soul
>don't take commissions anymore
>have to look up a manual normie job to pay the bills

Why am I like this?

Attached: ryan.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>job interview
>"tell me about yourself"
YOU HAVE MY CV RIGHT THERE YOU MORONIC SEAT WARMER PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW

Attached: 1533188292056.jpg (336x364, 43K)

Surely there's a way to bullshit your way past that one.

because you are retarded

yoink dat sheit!