GOOD AAAAAFTERNOOON Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Geese (yes...

GOOD AAAAAFTERNOOON Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Geese (yes, THE Geese Howard from Fatal Fury) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Geese walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Sephiroth is so iconic! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Sephiroth fags, but the villain rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose another sword character over the most badass final boss of gaming? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be unPREDICTABO according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Sephiroth or Porky are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite mobster! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: king_of_fighters_98_um_ol_geese_howard_by_hes6789-d9z7r02.png (799x1000, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YEK_oo1NUr8
vocaroo.com/i/s14ZW7QCIEoJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Attached: 1519869719283.jpg (640x360, 43K)

Your VPN must not be working properly because you've been logged in the office.

Fuck man, I warned you not to play around with this shit, misinformation or not. Now I need a couple shots stat.

Attached: 69e3d9ef26b24d6d88a8255552757b9b--king-of-fighters-fight-club.jpg (236x325, 10K)

How about instead of letting you into Smash, I am going to SMASH you, Geese?

Attached: Terry.png (869x919, 663K)

AKUMA'S GOT A GUN
SATSUI NO HADO'S COME UNDONE

>wanting boring Geese
>not big lad Rugal
GENOCIDE CUTTAH would be a great recovery move

Attached: 1557359788721.png (725x525, 381K)

This is amazing user. Thank you for showing me this.

Attached: 1469053478151.jpg (350x247, 14K)

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE LONG DEATH

T H E R U G A L I S F R U G A L

I STAHN MUH HANS, WITH YOUR BROOD

Attached: 7987dece50aa78e5a1b2d7d58bf84467.jpg (450x700, 49K)

>we actually get an snk rep
>it's Kyo or Iori

Attached: DvgbGJQWoAAjlY1.jpg (360x198, 16K)

Ayull Stayne Mahanz...
Wiz YOBLUH!

It's going to be Nakoruru and her reveal trailer will show the red hair ribbon first to mock Reimufags

Attached: 74237731_p0.jpg (1107x1089, 571K)

>settling for discount yamazaki
Yawn. Wake me up when you stop being a faggot.

>eight player Nakoruru with eight independent bird AIs
I doubt it.

BASED
i don't even play smash

Attached: 1544104108093.jpg (612x612, 180K)

DEADLY RAVE

No way Geese would make it to Smash
because his representation in Tekken was so sick there's no way Sakurai could top that even in his prime.

>Deadly Rave is a jumbled mess of buttons so complex that even pros hardly ever use it

Why

I'm on team banjo, and I'd still unironically like Geese in the game. That said, with how great he is in Tekken, I doubt he'll crossover again.

But this is Sakurai we're talking about, so who knows?

PREDICTABLE

It would be no different than the Ice Climbers or Olimar

its going to be kyo because he was the main character of 95 which inspired Sakurai to make smash!

Attached: 1532393279499.gif (422x568, 99K)

>want both Terry and Sol Badguy in
>they're both fairly similar in lots of their specials and would be weird to have them both

>Terry in FEXL
>Geese in Tekkwn

Guess that leaves Rock for Smash then.

DAHMAH RAY FYUKEN

>Implying Geese Raging Storm isn't the most retarded input in the history of fighting games next to Akuma's Raging Demon

Attached: Ex_geese98um.png (367x517, 26K)

No, that's the Super DBZ move that has a pentagram as motion

Dai aboooo...

>Geese in Smash Ultimate
The trailer would be hype as fuck

I forget what game but I remember some game having an input where you need to draw a pentragam with your stick. I can't even imagine it being possible on pad or hirbox.

Realistically I imagine either Terry again, Iori, or Ryo. I wish I could say Marco but that's pushing it sadly.

I can do both of these inputs from the back of my head. They're not straining, you just have to practice them in training mode enough, and then you'll have memorized them forever

>Implying Geese Raging Storm isn't the most retarded input in the history of fighting games
WHAT IS SUMMON SUFFERING OR CALAMITY SYMPHONY FOR $1000

GEEESU

Attached: GROUND WAVE.jpg (1100x1100, 298K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: Mortal-Kombat-Finish-Him.jpg (750x400, 89K)

Based and unpredictabo

That shit is easy as fuck, it's just a 720 motion

Attached: ivy_critical_edge01_24_20180213_1519145122.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

The most likely are Terry, Nakoruru and Kyo, they are really easy to convert to the Smash Bros gameplay

Smash needs a true ice rep. Ice Desynchers don't cut it.

Attached: Heroine-kula.png (806x1156, 447K)

Attached: pentagram.png (637x130, 10K)

It's like a developer just pasted a cute pattern without thinking about how it would affect the consumers.

Attached: mzg2z07fSv1rj5kvzo6_1280.png (1280x720, 687K)

If any SNK character is in this track must be added
youtu.be/YEK_oo1NUr8

She is going to be in DoA already

Nice song but too bad Maximum Impact was retconned harder than Street Fighter 1 or Mega Man 1.
I'm still mourning.

Attached: crop.jpg (444x794, 51K)

Since when?

Dear god why, that game is for sluts. Choose Shermie or Angel or fucking B. Jenet.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 483K)

Since the big brained people at KT used "snk" as prefix for her files but kept the move names intact

i stopped caring about but a ff/kof rep would be cool and if they added a team stock mode i think it would make me get a switch

This

Attached: Nako_terry.jpg (180x172, 16K)

>and if they added a team stock mode i think it would make me get a switch
user, you better get your wallet ready.

Attached: 3v3-5v5.original.jpg (1107x623, 257K)

I didn't realise that, I thought it was known from snk putting up promotional pictures of Mai and Kasumi, and Kula and MR

Have I got news for you

Attached: squadstrike_thumb.png (554x313, 355K)

Attached: doa6data.jpg (680x497, 41K)

I thought I heard that the input buffer for that move was lenient enough that people just did 720s instead and the super would come out, but I might be thinking of the Arcana Heart one rather than DBZ.

Promo pictures where?

There is a SNK site promoting the crossover and it had a Marie and Kula pic

Ugh, poor Kula is stuck being seen next to that thing.

What the shit? Where are the crew battle tournaments? Straight 1v1 gameplay stopped being fun to watch since Melee and I'm not even a meleefag.

They're usually side tournaments, keep an eye on the side streams at majors

It's not fair, now they have to add someone in Smash to counterbalance this blunder.

Attached: kula_rose_7441392-1.jpg (744x1392, 143K)

vocaroo.com/i/s14ZW7QCIEoJ

Based Geesebro

Attached: akuma.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

>retconned harder than Street Fighter 1 or Mega Man 1
What? Both those games are fully canon to their series. I don't know if any megaman game has been fully retconned but with street fighter tbe only game to be retconned I believe is Alpha 1.

I think the DBZ one was more lenient, I remember hearing the arcana heart one is ridiculous.

Falcoon is working again with SNK.

How many did they kill?

I meant it in the sense of reselling MM2 and SF2 are individually regarded as the classic retro masterpieces while their prequels are only acknowledged when they have to be like in history collections.

>Piccolo then grabs the foe while growing t...
I can see where this is going. Thanks, Doc.

Attached: dose.gif (540x304, 1.61M)

Smashfags are staunch purists and traditionalists. Hence why they still play almost every fucking game on Smashville despite Ultimate giving them a billion options for stages.

Trillions

KONNNNICCHIIWA Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Haohmaru (yes, THE Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Haohmaru walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Terry is so iconic! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Terry fags, but the fighter rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose another brawler character over the most badass Samurai of gaming? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be unPREDICTABO according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Terry or Geese are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite rōnin! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: samurai shodown haohmaru.png (698x624, 155K)

everyone in this thread is based

He will be a great hazard on the Kamui Kotan stage

>we get an SNK rep
>It's Kyo AND Iori as an echo

That make it better?

Attached: 32det2.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Best thread in a while

Attached: Geese Howard.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Kyo and Iori were never remotely the same character.

I honestly wouldn't be mad if it were Athena. DLC needs one cute girl to make it in. If it's not Reimu then why not?

those characters don't play similar at all.

Crew battles are still a thing and still fun as fuck, don't you worry.

Kyo and Iori share several moves but not in the same game. As soon as Iori got the ground fireball, Kyo lost his and only gained it again in XII when Iori lost the fire powers

>Counter: The character

Attached: 1554771612129.png (499x630, 174K)

I know this design is faithful to her actual design from Psycho Soldiers but I like her KpF redesign a lot better.

>tfw Ash never

it's a god damn shame

Attached: ash.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Down B is already set

Attached: geesethecuntdestroyer.png (828x779, 911K)