Xbox E3 2019

Kept you waiting, huh?

Attached: Phil.png (781x530, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/5/30/18644977/microsoft-xbox-games-pass-pc-subscription-service-launch
sarna.net/news/leak-suggests-microsoft-might-resurrect-mechassault-at-this-years-e3/
wccftech.com/piranha-would-love-mechwarrior-5-xb1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There will be nothing good

Attached: mhm.png (207x244, 7K)

he didn't say new games, watch half of those be port announcements and dlc.

Attached: Heh.jpg (620x357, 35K)

"More first party games than we've ever had in the show"

They said that every year.

OH NO NO NO
SONY BROS THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN
>t. pic related

Attached: 1553364750852.jpg (920x900, 223K)

Give me Kazooie/Tooie remakes you bastards

Attached: you're guh-hunna stop that shit right now or I'm guh-hunna put a cap in your ass.png (800x500, 1.16M)

Halo Infinite
Gears 5
Gears Tactics
Forza Horizon Lego
Ori and the Will of the Wisp
Battletoads
Fable IV
Age of Empire IV
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct 2
Bleeding Edge
Rare's new ip
Playful old rare ip
Forza 8

The only reason I watch E3 is the cringe.

>E3 2019
>Sony
>No games to show, doesn't bother coming to E3
>Xbox
>Showing the most first party games they've ever shown
Pottery

Attached: d96.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Literally same tweet every year and then they only show shit.

why just play the old games, nobody liked the conker remake

yeah, waiting too long. this kind of shit should have been expected on release, not 6 years into the consoles lifespan.

Bring FF XIV Online to Xbox One X

Can't wait to play all these shitty Xbox games on my PC.

To be fair it could still be true statements

Attached: dab.png (1500x1000, 1.07M)

no games

Why do you want to play games you think are shitty?

All on PC

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....
theverge.com/2019/5/30/18644977/microsoft-xbox-games-pass-pc-subscription-service-launch

I'm gonna watch the Microsoft E3 high af and it's gonna be GREAT

Attached: 20190202_164155.jpg (3264x1836, 1.43M)

Why are you laughing? Thats a good news for PC gamers

>Halo
Not holding my breath

Attached: Sprint.png (904x724, 106K)

and?
Microsoft owns PC. Exclusives are cancer anyhow, I'm glad they realized this.

XKEK

There are people on this board that still think consoles are competing with pc even within the same company

they will have the big cyberpunk show/reveal wont they? they got to "announce" it last year along with all the other multi-plats they showed

>I don't care if my wife fucks other guys! She's married to me!!

And? Xbox and PC have different audiences, Snoy tranny, Xbox fans aren't going to switch over to PC and vice-versa.

Is there really no way to purge all the underage trump and resetera tards to make this shithole a little less of a shithole?

Attached: 1532308964054.jpg (1200x800, 44K)

OHNONONO... He's broken.

Bungie stopped making good games after 2007's Halo 3, I was glad 343 took over.

You lose, Microcuck.

t.sonybro

And 343 has never made a good game, the only decent things they've ever done they've done on the back of Certain Affinity.

Why hasn't this graph been updated? It's 2019 now.

FPBP

Keep coping bud

Attached: 1559078307015.png (560x892, 344K)

The non-first party games
Mechwarrior 5
Dino Crisis
Splinter Cell
Harry Potter
Cyberpunk
western third party games
eastern third party games
XCloud
Xbox Lockhart and Xbox Anaconda
Xbox BC to Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One

>14 games including 12 no-budget indie trash titles

Their Halo games are good, not as good as Bungie's Halo CE-3 but they are still good and show improvements after Bungie hurt the series after Halo 3.

There's a rumor going around that there's going to be a new Mechassault revealed at E3.

sarna.net/news/leak-suggests-microsoft-might-resurrect-mechassault-at-this-years-e3/

I genuiuly don't understand what's so exciting about seeing gears for the 5th time and seeing forza for the 50th time. Do people actually like gears lol?

No no NO! You bad! Exclusives are good! They're good for costumers and our chinese supreme overlords please leave steam and join Epic Store only please!

>do people really like things?
kys

Attached: 13509182301973541.jpg (746x674, 66K)

I don't think it's Mech Assault, Microsoft used to own the Mechwarrior ip and the devs for Mechwarrior 5 wants to bring the game to the Xbox.
wccftech.com/piranha-would-love-mechwarrior-5-xb1/

Yes, they do.
The same way people on this shitty board like posting cringe anime reaction images that makes them appear like 8 year olds.

You understand that PGI is just licensing the IP from microsoft, right? It's still microsoft's property.

>comparing exclusives in consoles and PC with being a cuck
Found the cuck, fellas

Gears4 was fun, I'd rate it a fair 8.5/10
It's honestly the same ol' stuff though, thats why I don't mind playing as a girl in Gears 5
Also, this will most likely be the most impressive console title of the generation in terms of graphics (XboneX version)

Attached: 2019-01-09_4-05-57_PM-rzsndq20.jpg (1442x811, 81K)

This is an anime website you fucking tourist

kill yourself

Attached: 1555599364371.png (1956x2194, 3.03M)

>This was an anime website
FTFY
Go talk about anime on Yea Forums if you want, personally I like to discuss cars/motorcycles on /o/ and travelling on /trv/

Attached: 1503805855203.jpg (888x811, 81K)

Expect a lot of teasers. Also it says Xbox Game Studio games, meaning games like Wasteland, Outer Worlds which are on everything

Ninja Theory, Playground, Coalition, 343, inXile, Obsidian, whoever is making Battletoads, maybe a super CGI teaser from the Initiative, the We Happy Few devs might have a teaser. The Splosion Man guys might have a small game.

Last year they had FOURTEEN exclusives, and one year later no one cares

Interesting, I hope Microsoft announces Forza Horizon 4 Lego DLC early so then they would have nothing but new game announcements.

newfag

Meant to say go talk about anime on Yea Forums

go back to /pol/ you 2016 newfags

But ODST was good mang

>le /pol/ boogeyman meme
again, kill yourself.
If you can't, please ask your government for euthanasia

It short, boring, empty, and made the players feel like a gimped Spartan instead of a weak human. The story was also shit along with most of the characters and the main character wasn't rememberable in the least.

>le /pol/ boogeyman meme
Look how he winges and sweats, knowing that he's been called out.

*was

>newfag

First of all, everyone here was a newfag at some point
2nd of all, bragging about how long you've been in this SHITHOLE of a website is pathetic

You're actually delusional if you think anime hasn't been and isn't accepted site-wide. You personally not liking anime doesn't change reality. I honestly don't know what the fuck you're even doing here if you hate anime.

literally admitting to your newfag status.

>First of all, everyone here was a newfag at some point
Is that supposed to be a good point? Because it really isnt. Newfags are fucking cancer, especially the ones coming in after 2016.

>gears twice
>forza twice
>rare twice
Jesus christ

Hopefully. I really doubt they're going to bring MW5 to xbox unless microsoft made a deal with PGI to have their own team port it because PGI is already having serious issues with not having enough time and money. I could see them doing it after the game comes out if it isn't a flop, but right now I doubt it.

How many more days until Xbox Kino?

Attached: 1555593935675.jpg (580x563, 236K)

>Halo on Steam
Based Phil.

>You're a newfag
>Nuh uh you are
>ad infitum
jesus christ can you just talk about video games or is that too difficult?
If you want a meta discussion about Yea Forums, make a thread for it. We're allowed to have one up.

Attached: smug.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>fun times
will they be, Phil?

Talk about games then you fucking idiot

Still holding out hope for Banjo Threeie
Also eager to see what more is gonna come from this microsoft/nintendo partnership

Attached: image0.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Microsoft may help them.

>Short
It's a halo game
>Empty
It's not supposed to be a big open world, you're supposed to go from point a to point b to start the missions that's it.
>Overpowered
I agree to an extent, but the BDU is pretty decent armor, it's no mjolnir for sure, but it can take some hits.
>Story
Story was fine, idk what you're on about. It didn't have an important impact on the franchise sure, but it was a decently told survival and escape story.
>Characters
Buck's been in every game since odst except 4, and if 343 didn't kill him off like a bunch of retards he would've been used more as well. They're fan favorites, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck

I love PC whats the problem ?

I've been here since 2010
Again if you value for how many years you've been here, unironically sort your life out

Admittedly you would have a point under normal circumstances but 2016 election newfags are degenerate subhumams who come to 4chin thinking it's some secret conservative club where they can post based trump and liberals btfo all day

We'll just have to wait and see. I know microsoft is desperate for new shit, and im sure there are lots of weird boomers out there nostalgic for the Mechassault games. It'd be good for PGI if microsoft wants to port it, though, they really need the publicity for MW5.

Christ I'm a retard when i said kill him off i meant the rookie

Sorry weeb faggot, it’s not 2005 anymore, weeb faggots like you are on the decline because you’ll never reproduce. As the site continues to grow you’ll become even more of a cringey minority than you already are. Kys

You literally just said bragging about how long you've been here is pathetic. Just stop posting you lying tourist.

>I've been here since 2010
sure you have

HAHAHAA PONIES ON NOTICE!

BEND OVER GAYSTATION GAYMERS ITS TIME TO GET YOUR BUTTPUSSY "PHILLED".

THE REIGN OF BLUE TERROR HAS COME TO END.

GREEN MACHINE LETS GOOOO

LETS
E
T
S

GO
O

>basically admitting to being a newfag
This place was never for people like you. An hero.

>It's a halo game
Every Halo game is longer
>It's not supposed to be a big open world, you're supposed to go from point a to point b to start the missions that's it.
If you're going to make it more open then other Halo games actually put things in it instead of making it barren.
>I agree to an extent, but the BDU is pretty decent armor, it's no mjolnir for sure, but it can take some hits.
If I can take as many hits as Master Chief then it's a problem.
>Story was fine, idk what you're on about. It didn't have an important impact on the franchise sure, but it was a decently told survival and escape story.
Story really didn't feel all that important or interesting and most of the characters sucked.
>Buck's been in every game since odst except 4, and if 343 didn't kill him off like a bunch of retards he would've been used more as well. They're fan favorites, just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck
Reach sucked anyway and also didn't feel that important so I forgot he was in it, Halo 5 was just Brian Reed shoving fanservice up our asses because he can't write, Halo 4 Spartan Ops proved this.

Agreed

>all that trash
lol

Do you think that xbox is gonna get another big capcom reveal like last time?
>Last year they got DMC5, and that dino crisis remaster is supposedly in development.
Although personally I'm praying for a new darkstalkers with crossplay.

redpill me on ori xbros.
It looks kinda cool but the last xbox I had was a 360 that I got on release day.

>cute infographic
Anime and Japanese pop culture literally infects every board in some way.

Attached: 1551568571723.jpg (800x596, 82K)

>Bioshock 4.
>Halo
>Halo
>Gears
>Assassin's Creed teaser before Ubisoft's conference as always.
>Fable trailer that'll probably get negative reactions.

Meh, both of you are basically just looking for (you)s
Have a good weekend you elite, veteran Yea Forums posters

Cope

Bye faggot

Attached: 0e2fbfa629c572e4a17af2a1c5970a6ef61895e1859f609085d064f39ff6dc06.gif (158x132, 26K)

FH4 did pretty well on W10 Store compared to all the oither games on there. If it was on Steam it'd probably be really successful for MS. Thank god FH5 will be there day one.

Attached: 1559328059764.jpg (446x435, 82K)

Gears 4 was mediocre, there wasn't a single big moment in the game anywhere near the level of the highlights of the trilogy. The characters being the most bland, Disney Whedon quippy arquetipes ever didn't help either.

you won't be missed

I'm grateful as a PC owner, but good god, how low are xbox users willing to get?

>actual games are trash
>but shovelware movies from failed hack hollywood wannabe gooks where climbing ladders and hiking is the main gameplay is goty

This, I'm not excited for Gears 5.

Every year Phil Spencer does the same thing. We have 20 exclusives! We have 18 exclusives! We have 14 first party games. Then their conference comes and the only parts anyone remembers are the third partys. I doubt even three of those 14 are new game announcements.

No they aren't good. Halo 4 was terrible in every way, MCC was a disaster, Halo 5 had better but not great MP and a terrible story. MCC has done nothing worthy of praise since their inception. Hopefully they can turn that around this year

>Halo Infinite
>Gears 5
>Gears Tactics
>Battletoads
>Probably something Forza related
>Maybe Fable 4
what are the other 8 first party games will they show?

I am.

Mech-part was kino.

Based as fuck. Weebs on suicide watch

Attached: 1539393375581.jpg (930x1024, 137K)

Right
They lost this gen and they know it.
All their efforts and people are working on next gen titles

It's the only conference with worthwhile 3rd parties being shown. Minus their shit exclusives like Forza and Gears, this will be worth watching.

the forza stuff is Forza Horizon Lego
Wasteland 3
Outer Worlds
Bleeding Edge from Ninja Theory
more for Sea of Thieves (sadly)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps (published by MSGP which counts as 1st party to MS)
and 3 other games we know nothing about yet

Attached: redditor hates anime.png (954x593, 368K)

>Wasteland 3
Technically a third party game since it started development when it was a third part company
>more for Sea of Thieves (sadly)
MS isn't that stupid to waste time with this again...Right?

>Technically a third party game
They're owned by MS now and MS are the publishers.

Sea of Thieves stuff will be just a one minute trailer for another expansion.

>Wasteland 3
>Outer Worlds
These are third party games

>more for Sea of Thieves (sadly)
What about Rare's new ip

Also no Forza 8?

Attached: GEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDTRADTR!ST!S!.jpg (1152x1296, 820K)

>dedicated forums have certain boards not related to the subject the forum is built upon
>"t-that means the forum is no longer about the subject and is like my based reddit!"

Microsoft never does anything interesting, they always play it safe and just copy Nintendo’s way of business. Sony is hot garbage and is actually getting worse than MS.

I ditched those stupid consoles and built a high end gaming rig

they said they started development on 8 this year
which is why they gave playground more time for the second expansion.

Basically

FUCK!!!!!!!!! I guess they needed something to show off.

Rare said there's no major SoT Expansion news at E3 and just "It will be coming to a bigger audience so want to manage expectations" so it's probably just going to be a quick Steam version announcement.
Brian Fargo still owns the Wasteland IP himself and it's still going to be self-published by InExile Brian's been hinting they have something else for E3 beside Wasteland and console Bards Tale 4 though

fh is better than fm

GOOD!
So basically this
Halo Infinite
Gears 5
Gears Tactics
Forza Horizon Lego
Battletoads
Fable IV
Age of Empire IV
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct 2
Bleeding Edge
Rare's new ip
Playful old rare ip
Mech Assault or Mechwarrior 5

That's true

no aoe4 news too

3 bigish games and 9 indie games

desu if they bring back xbox live arcade, i would be cool with just that

damn nigga what market?

but 3+9 is 12

OH COME ON! Then
Halo Infinite
Gears 5
Gears Tactics
Forza Horizon Lego
Battletoads
Fable IV
ReCore 2
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct 2
Bleeding Edge
Rare's new ip
Playful old rare ip

Only ones that make sense.

armature isnt making recore 2 :^)

That already exists you buffoon

Halo Infinite
Halo MCC PC
Gears 5
Gears Tactics
Forza Horizon Lego
Battletoads
Fable IV
Perfect Dark
Killer Instinct 2
Bleeding Edge
Rare's new ip
Playful old rare ip

Those are remasters you absolute fucking tard

cope

Attached: sonygg.png (633x900, 140K)

Give it to me straight lads, is my girl going to show up?

Attached: 1426806748887.webm (640x480, 1.06M)

Yes

If we're lucky it's a new studio they bought that's going to release a game for them.
If we're unlucky, it's DLC for SoD2 or We Happy Few

>If we're lucky it's a new studio they bought that's going to release a game for them.
Let's hope it's this because I don't think they will show off Halo MCC since they already did that and will just have a playable demo for people to play.

Microsoft owes games from 2009 when they stopped making them, they owe a decade worth of games plus they have to make amends for canceling Scalebound, they have to show 20 games and they all have to be amazing Japanese games from major developers on the level of Platinum games or Mistwalker, not the shit Western indies they bought, nobody gives 2 fucks about that. Thats the only way Microsoft can recover from a decade of lies and no games, it's pretty much impossible

It's a hard maybe but monkey's paw might slap us and it'll be an action game instead of survival horror.

Attached: 1558760658593.jpg (640x583, 65K)

>I need modern day graphics to enjoy a game

Hows that IQ going?

>says the seething Snoy tranny

Look at those goalposts move. Nice spacing by the way.

>indies
who else are they supposed to buy
also indie doesnt mean bad

The point is that the game already exists in a modern format. "Remastered" (aka shit art direction) graphics change nothing.

>muh spacing
Want to know how I know you're new?

>nice spacing

Not him but he has one(1) space your weeb incel

newfag

No one cares about Xbox any more.

Attached: 78u6jh45457fvju75jh7cg6.jpg (1162x317, 80K)

Greentext-Space-Normal text is actual reddit spacing.

>If you don't format
Like this

You're from reddit.

I dont know, 28% is still a decent slice of the market

Imagine outing yourself like this. You're free to go back any time.

>dualshockers poll

IGN.

Here's your medal.

based retard

>Dualshockers
Get the fuck out of here.

>IGN

>being blind

I like Phil. I'm excited to see him Giantbomb's livestream. He always has a good talk with Jeff Gerstmann.

Attached: 70z2jtcqf4s.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Twisted pixel games (splosion man, the maw, comic jumper) made more entertaining games than anything on the ps3 and ps4. And they are an indie team who made xbla games. Once you have sex, youll see that you crave less anime games or shovelware jrpgs. Its a big order, but maybe this is the summer

Too bad all these games will come to PC now with their announcement.

I imagine the only "Xbot" posting is people being ironic or false flagging as an Xbox fan. There's literally 0 things to defend about the Xbox, imo.
Then again, I'm a fag who hates Windows 10 but loves Windows 8.1. No, I will not explain for the 100th time why Windows 8.1 on a UI and performance level is better than Windows 10 made by pajeets.
Fight me 1v1 irl, being serious, Windows 8.1 shits all over Win10 garbage. But don't, I'm 6'5" not even kidding. If you really want to fight, come to Denver Colorado and we can duke it out. Offer stands, but I will post webms on /g/ and Yea Forums if we do.

Fake and gay.

The return of Project Spark inside that cartoon Pirate MMO they have maybe?

Your favorite third party will and that's a fact

Attached: e3 2019.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

im always going to root for xbux simply because their games are always easily ported to the PC.

Forza is great but I couldn't give a single shit about Gears.