The buffs they gave me...they aren't enough

The buffs they gave me...they aren't enough...

Attached: NintendoSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_CharacterArt_54.png (768x768, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlasterZKO/status/1134368114345467904
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs a rework instead

>'Little' Mac
>is 5'4

I look like little mac
I have had sex with only one girl in my life
she broke up with me

little in comparison to the rest of his competitors

Little Mac will never be buffed enough when his aerials are nonexistent.

This.
Not a huge rework mind you but his recovery options need to be drastically changed.

All he needs is to be allowed to side b after up b

Are you as fat as him?

because his very concept of 'good ground poor air' means he'll never be balanced in both casual and competitive.

Why is his ass so unrealistically flat for someone with his workout regime?

He's a god on the ground but useless in the air. He can't safely participate in half of the game's mechanical depth. He's the new Old Ganon of the game where you need to be ahead at all times or you're fucked.

Then they should remove your superarmor spam and nerf you even more, ungrateful prick

In reality little Mac is pretty fucking stupid now.

twitter.com/BlasterZKO/status/1134368114345467904

80% of Mac players will never know this because it's not a Smash or Special.

I'm hoping Rosalina and Diddy both have a chance at going up a tier

Pics?

mac will never be good in smash with his current gimmick because aerials are fundamentally better than grounded attacks

>forward A forward A forward A

Wow exciting character you got there

Attached: 1544892907777.jpg (236x267, 13K)

You also described the FE crew and Jigglypuff.

>Foward Smash Foward Smash Foward Smash
Wow user, this is much more exciting

Jigglypuff is more floating around waiting for openings, then you mash forward-A.

>recovery options need to be drastically changed
The entire point of Mac is to have a poor air game (not limited to recovery) but great ground game
Being able to side B and still have up B is a pretty wild change because it gives him actual offstage play albeit limited
Also the directional airdodge is definitely a thing that adds to his recovery

little mac will never be good, he's made on the premise that his aerials are bad, aerials being the most important tool in smash

This is fifth dimensional game design right here.

Take it to

Attached: 1434250728504.jpg (300x192, 18K)

There are 5 smash threads up right now. You faggots are the scum of this board.

It wouldn't be so bad for Mac if aerials had the same landing lag that they had in previous games. Fucks sake, even Link's notorious dair seems to recover fairly quickly in Ultimate, you used to have to rely on glitches like L-canceling back in the good old days.

>airdodge
>can't make it back after 12 years of not being able to Up B

Attached: 1534821019031.jpg (160x240, 16K)

Ah yes, epic twitter training room combos. Truly the frontiersman of the smash meta.

>Nobody realises the entire thematic point of little mac's character revolves around being the underdog and winning despite always being at a disadvantage, and he is specifically designed to be a low tier character.