Pyro is nerfed too much no-

>Pyro is nerfed too much no-

Attached: dragon's phlog.webm (720x405, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamwork.tf/community/statistics
teamwork.tf/competitive/
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/a1/Engineer_specialcompleted02.wav
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>exploiting game mechanics
>OH NO HE'S OP
Based retard

seems fun

He is OP though.

i dont have that gun

this is unlikely to happen in a match.

Attached: 1535745263967.jpg (437x586, 29K)

>pyro isn't OP guise I swear!

Attached: pyro.webm (1024x768, 2.91M)

is this game still fun for casual play or is it just bots and traders?
haven't played it since they added the pay2win objectives thing

>he's totally one of the worst classes in the game my dude!

Attached: onehand.webm (634x332, 1.52M)

Get fucking rekt, kid.

>pay2win objectives thing
you mean the campaign shit that only gives you cosmetic shit? or the free campaign for the new weapons that you can get through random drops?

>posting outdated video of pre-nerf pyro
yes, we know, parkinson's pyro was a dark point in time, but it was nowhere near as bad for the game as the fucking matchmaking is.

Pyro isn't overpowered he is just insanely frusturating to fight because of how little skill you actually need to succeed in playing him

I don't know, thought it was the way to unlock new weapons that would otherwise be random drops or tradable
anyway do people still play this game?

>pyro is OP
>is
you're late

Attached: .webm (1024x576, 2.85M)

is quickplay back yet?

Attached: pyro is a 6s class for sure.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

>do people still play this game
about ten thousand per day, check teamwork.tf/community/statistics to see exactly how many are actually in a server. don't go by steam's own stats, they count the bot farms as players.

people still play tf2???

>exploiting game mechanics
that's what literally makes a character in a "balanced" game OP

also, keep in mind that peak NA hours are about 3 pm central.

Funny thing is I would have completely raped his asshole as Soldier had I been there.

TF2 is probably one of the most poorly balanced games I have ever played and I say that as someone with 2k hours in it

>Exploit + pocketed
>Retard full pub
(You)

are lobbies still cancer or did stadium take off/eu pugs return/new service pop up?
>"i could have done better"
sure thing buddy

Attached: more like direct miss.webm (896x504, 2.88M)

All the other players behave like complete drooling retards who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in this but the players I encounter are always seasoned 5000/hr veterans

hours played doesn't really account for much
t. 5 digits hours

Attached: shit eating demo grin.webm (768x432, 2.89M)

>are lobbies still cancer or did stadium take off/eu pugs return/new service pop up?

teamwork.tf/competitive/
>tf2stadium : 0 players
>valve competitive matchmaking: 37 players, 4 occupied servers
>serveme.tf: 281 players, 28 occupied servers
>duel.tf: empty
>Faceit: empty
it hasn't quite hit peak hours yet, these are just what it looks like right now.

Based chad stock user, fuck the iron bomber

seems like the other team sucks shit, how did he run directly in the center of all of them and not get hit?

good God that's even worse than when it was bad
At least lobbies had 6s and HL still
I'm glad the jewish ad encroaching they did bit them in the ass tho, fuck them
6s when tf2pickup.net was still alive were serious business
even if I was barely a wood league reject getting slammed by platinums

Attached: come on and slam.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

>allowed to pick up different weapons
Why did they ever put this in? Yes, if was to pick up some fat fuck's lootcrate skin, but entirely different weapons is begging for dumb shit to happen.

>Need to coordinate this shit with 2 other people for it to work
>Had a Heavy and another Pyro as backup as well
So yeah, Pyro is still shit.

you don't have to bait this hard just to have a tf2 thread

Attached: 1542047992687.webm (720x406, 1.64M)

He isn't, you need another person to drop a weapon by killing himself.

name one (1) thing wrong with matchmaking
if it's something about community servers i'm going to tear your ass open

>Einstein & a Engineer main sitting next to each other on a long flight...

Einstein says:
"Let's play a game...
I will ask you a question,
if you don't know the answer,
you pay me only $5
and
if I don't know the answer,
I will pay you $500..."

Einstein asks the first question:
What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon...?

Engimain doesn't say a word,
Reaches his pocket,
Pulls out a $5...

Now...
It's the engimain turn...

He asks Einstein:
What goes up a hill with 3 legs
and
comes down on 4 legs..?

Einstein searches the net and asks all his smart friends...
After an hour he gives engimain $500...

Einstein going nuts and asks:
Well...
so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four..?

Engimain reaches his pocket and gives Einstein $5...

Einstein fainted.....

>fursona avatar on screen for no reason
>pyro
It's almost like this person is actively trying to be as unlikable as possible

Cool 3 person kritzkrieg retard

the potted plant was briefly moved from the TF2 to the CS:GO office, and then it was moved back
quickplay died for it to be implemented

Attached: stunballs and cleavers.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

I fucking hate the backburner so much

>random drops

You couldn't get stuffs like the pyro jetpack through random drops. It's not even sold at the store. It doesn't even appear on the market.

Well for one (1), this.

Attached: 20170203220556_1.jpg (1280x1024, 137K)

Which is free.

you can no longer use the server browser to bypass MM like you could with quickplay.

MMM WATCHA SAYYYY

I think we can all agree that FUCK MATCHMAKING
FUCK VALVE
AND FUCK THAT CLASS THAT KILLED ME

Attached: rip sketchek.webm (768x432, 2.96M)

all of those have been added to the random drop list by now, so it's moot. the weapons were ass anyway except the pre-nerf DF.

also I should rename that one
fucking sketchek faking cancer

Attached: rektoner.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Man tf2 looks so old and shitty. Valve should make a new one

quickplay is a glorified prehistoric matchmaking that put you in both community and official servers, you could do both of these things by just using the server list, next
>implying team unbalancing wasn't a glaring issue pre-MyM
so what you're saying is you would rather bypass the vanilla MM servers and play on community servers that have 2 gb of custom content that fucks up your game? i have been playing since 2013 and never understood this retarded meme that community servers were better. they were not. at the very least vanilla community servers but those were so far and few in-between it was hard to find them.

>quickplay is a glorified prehistoric matchmaking
It didn't literally close server list and prevented you from joining a list of games, neither did it close you into a team forever until the game was over
There is not one thing that matchmaking did right and you defending it is an affront to what was a far from perfect, but superior system to forced matchmaking that OW heralded into the fucking scene and that valve decided to implement for NO FUCKING LOGICAL REASON outside of wanting to have less players to deal with overall on its official servers
so FUCK YOU, FUCK VALVE and FUCK YOU AGAIN

>implying team unbalancing wasn't a glaring issue pre-MyM
It wasn't because I could actually see the number of people in a server.

Attached: Disgusted Reginald.jpg (385x299, 6K)

>implying engineer is the real op class

Attached: 1486045003216.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

what the fuck is that thing

what the fuck is this

Attached: 1533282749451.jpg (800x960, 130K)

>didn't literally close server list
you mean the community server browser? or not being able to join Valve MM from the browser? because I can access that just now.
>neither did it close you into a team forever
because switching to the other team once your team lost was very balanced and fair for the people determined enough to carry on with their team

when you melt a whole playerbase into the same servers you start to get problems
everyone has his own idea on how he wants to play the game and when you force them to do so in the same environment "toxic behaviour" begins to rise, and while itself is not a problem because nobody cares just mute them and all, it's a symptom that the players are not having fun

>because I can access that just now.
You literally can't
all valve servers are MM syndicated, you literally cannot join them from the browser
unless they changed it, which is still worse than 2
>because switching to the other team once your team lost was very balanced and fair for the people determined enough to carry on with their team
oh yes much better now that the only option is to leave the fucking server, which still leaves someone to get autobalanced and to them the only option is, again, to just leave the server
it didn't solve the problem and it sure as fuck didn't mitigate it, it just made it more frustrating for people to play on a server, if your team sucks before you had the option to switch team, and possibly have someone from the winning team switch to balance things, or get autobalanced (which at the time wasn't as punishing, even if it now asks if you want to get thrown to the other team before forcibly doing so anyway)
there is NOT ONE THING in the way matchmaking is implemented that is salvageable.

what other ways are there to play TF2? you sound like there used to be servers to satisfy people with "controversial playstyles" that could lead to "toxic behaviour", and that matchmaking killed that so the players who have controversial playstyles play with people who consider them cheap and unfair, when in reality, there were never servers to accomplish people who played like that so please elaborate
>You literally can't
oh geez 15 second wait until the game coordinator puts me into a MM match...what a load of bullshit man this sucks
>Team debacle argument
switching teams often leads to mass switching so the winning team looks like 16v10 because a few people can't git gud, and even if you could team switch, why would you? what satisfaction is there in not being killed by one single person in the other team who's pubstomping? are you going to wreck your ex-team now because they're shit? sounds like a game balancing problem, people from wildly different skill sets mixed into one make that happen, so not a MM problem and this happens even with old games like CS:S

MM was the reason TF2 playerbase died off and no amount of argumenting in its favor will change that fact.
It was the worst update to TF2 that valve ever implemented and no amount of additional features from there on out could have saved it short of reverting MM altogether.
Switching teams was a freedom that was removed from the players, regardless of how much better (in this case, not at all) it would have made the situation for players overall it was still a constrictions imposed on them and why many people just stopped playing in pubs.

>what other ways are there to play TF2?
24/7 Arena and 24/7 KOTH servers were the best.

>oh geez 15 second wait
the minimum wait I've ever had to endure with MM on an *ALL MODES ALL MAPS* was 2 and half minutes on peak EU hour short after MM was implemented
Last time I tried to play 4 or 5 months ago I had to wait 10 minutes to go on a 5cp map, which promptly switched to a shitty A/D map 4 minutes later.
Quickplay had a flat amount of wait time for the selection and it was NEVER more than 20 seconds
Browser also had no wait time and you could join valve servers no problem

I had no idea you could do that.

lol eucheese btfo
i agree arena should be an alternative game mode but you can literally queue for KOTH maps the entire day if you wanted
>not the lack of attention, updates, bugfixes, new content, blog posts, etc.
>just matchmaking
sure thing, retard
and even then TF2 has had a rocksteady playerbase (50k) for an incredible amount of time, it never "died" fuckwad

If you had 5 times as many updates as you have had and a port to source 2 experimental, it'd still be in playerbase freefall because of MM

>pyro can't do cool th-

Attached: 1547688075504.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: pyro is hard.webm (848x480, 1.25M)

>airblast
>change weapon

Damn...

all i want are vanila servers

Attached: 1491576626680.jpg (400x399, 38K)

>Degreaser

Attached: 1403053349332.gif (277x286, 420K)

pyro has tf1 fire rockets now?

tf2 team please
please just
give us a blog post update
radio silence is the worst

Attached: 1ce8aa5156422b5fe07ce122c3aa4f31_400x400.png (400x400, 287K)

I hope they announce end of life for TF2
It's better than propping up an husk for life

Attached: wafer.webm (896x504, 2.77M)

TF2 is dogshit who cares

>Full uhm meter
>fully over healed with a poket medic
>picking up a weapon from an ally that died so for you righ infront of you
>LOL GUYS LE UNBALANCED PYRO XDDDD LAMAO
Can you fucking die already moron, i bet not even your mom loves you.

you've confused " different playstyles" for 'different meta" when it really means "different experiences". community servers could cater to everyone: from people who wanted "serious" matches, to people who wanted literally constant shitposting, and everyone in-between, and nobody was forced to play somewhere they didn't want to.

removing options, or making it harder to find a place where different people can fit in by forcing everyone to play one or 2 Company-Approved ways sucks shit. people are being toxic because they're not being allowed to have fun in the way they want with similar people, and for no good reason

the two worst classes in the game other than spy need an entire other healer class just to buff them to be usable.

Did he just pick up that dead pyros weapon? What the fuck happened to tf2?

I don't know how people can stand to play with the FOV like that.
Every time I'd see that disembodied Scout arm, I would want to die.

Why does the pyro have a long range primary weapon now?

Attached: 1469788615845.png (300x300, 137K)

having the largest vertical fov is kind of necessary when you're playing classes that require high vertical control like soldier or scout
as for the model fov, you can change it to be less jarring or completely disable it. Doesn't really bother me

Attached: more like gayworks_rc5.webm (768x432, 2.31M)

>Dragon's Fury
>Long range
Good joke.

how do you get new weapons in TF2

>Backstab someone
>Melee hit sound
>Doesn't do a single point of damage and the guy turns around to kill me

Attached: 1546877541077.gif (630x469, 2.42M)

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF NERF

Attached: Sandman.png (250x163, 27K)

you deserve it

its worse than every weapon he has, the man in the webm actually lost dps by switching to that pile of shit.

Doesn't matter. Stock is better 90% of the time.

Boy, you have NO IDEA

Attached: demo thunder 2.webm (768x432, 2.66M)

>uncle dane
really

Attached: 1381886923358.png (400x400, 166K)

somehow I don't believe you, besides you didn't answer my question

Imagine being a Heavy main in 2019.

>Heavy mains

Attached: great spy play.webm (768x432, 2.85M)

>spy mains

>you're not allowed to pull off a trick using teamwork in a team game, let alone a game called fucking Team Fortress 2

Attached: 1550325609031.png (366x380, 160K)

>that split second crouch

he's played too much blood, replace the knife with a pitchfork and this is just standard blood gameplay

he would probably do better if he just used the phlog

never played blood

Attached: stairs.webm (768x432, 2.55M)

tf2 classic when

I reinstalled TF2 after like 3 years.
Fuck that sapper that deconstructs buildings.
As always, fuck medics. Invulnerability effects should be illegal. Also fuck that scout energy drink that makes you invincible.

Also like half of the severs are trade or idle servers spamming up the server browser and most of the remaining do some weird ass custom mod. I genuinely miss the times when half of the servers were 2fort and the other half dustbowl. I refuse to use matchmaking and it's a chore finding a good server that has a good map, no dumb mods, not empty or full.

I'm just not feeling it. Too many annoying shit in the game.

Why does this game run so much worse on a better system now than it did one a piece of shit pc I had in 2010?

Fuck you, I laughed too hard at Parkinson's Pyro.

hats

>this was nerfed
>the direct hit wasn't
why though?

God did it need a nerf when it first came out. You were totally stunned, locked in place and it lasted for like, 5x as long. I remember once on badwater getting chainl-stunned going around the corner near the final cap every single time we had an uber for a push and never being able to finish the map.

>He has problems with the red tape recorder
>He has problems with Bonk!

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 36K)

Pyro has always been the noob no skill class. W+Mouse1 all day. Not saying there arent people who play Pyro with skill but...Its what all the toddlers play for sure.

see
those pills were WAY too easy to land compared to direct hit rockets
pills in general are way easier to land

Attached: uber.webm (768x432, 2.71M)

Two words: Damage Falloff. Pills don't have any.

>a class made to be the best in close quarters is good at close quarters
no...

I mean Team Fortress 2 died when they added class weapons over more maps and balancing the default weapons. So...

>that moment when the medic knows full well whats about to happen and looks up at you

Attached: 1487664692755.jpg (170x183, 14K)

>balancing default weapons
you do realize that not melee stock is universally the superior option in most situations right

Attached: 1497987910853.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

>muh maps
dude, no
no
let community handle the maps
remember this valve-sponsored shitshow?

Attached: denied.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

There have been stock only servers.
You don't want an authentic TF2 Classic, though, with bullshit like the Demo having 6 pipes at a time or Engineer having to destroy buildings because it took them three years to think of picking up buildings and moving them.

just gift it to the community to update it and shit, it'd be a good time all over again

This is the best possible advertisement for the pistol.

gee indexer, never knew you were a script kid

>Sell all my stranges
>twice
>make bank each and every time
I don't think that's going to happen ever again

It was useless tho, he could've done it all with Phlogistinator.

It's a great advertisement that SCOUTS ZONING IS IMPORTANT
I was just really good at mindgames. Glory days long gone.
Also airblasting was way easier back then for whatever reason

Attached: reminder that if you aren't playing aggressively as scout you're playing the class wrong.w (1024x576, 2.93M)

>play tf2
>valve matchmaking is fucking shit
>never a good game anymore
>community servers
>all 2fort and zombie
>rest are empty trade servers
2fort it is then

>when your team is so much better than the other team's that you can literally slap Uncle Dane on it and still win
That's really fucking sad.

that doesn't seem particularly more effective than the phlog would've been.

I think is talking about the Sourcemod.

Close. That's the Dragon's Fury which is kind of like the old IC except TF2 doesn't have stacking afterburn.

>engies who play mini sentry like its a normal one

whats wrong with you?

>TF2 doesn't have stacking afterburn
I wish it did. I wish Pyro was just a dedicated debuff class instead of whatever the fuck it's supposed to be in TF2.

Why can't he just be a guy that runs in, tries to make his afterburn as bad as possible, and then runs away?

>Will never get an interesting unlock ever.

Attached: tf2-heavy.jpg (650x400, 42K)

It was marked for death when sandvich was revealed
only got worse from there

I wish I could trade my flamethrower for a lightning gun. Or get rid of a primary altogether to use a super shotgun, because frankly, fuck flame particles in general.

This game will never again be updated in the first place.

b-but they promised

you smell of enumbre.

Eat your banana.

Where were you when Issue #7 turned into TF2's Episode 3?

Attached: 1557853019674.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

What I don't understand is why the only class to have mechanics to discourage him from switching between his weapons is also the class with the least amount of variety with their primary unlocks.

who

Attached: airshots are easy.webm (1024x576, 2.98M)

when sandvich was released, it sealed heavy as the "zone denial heavy duty fuck you" guy of the team, which meant no interesting things for him, just different utility to his "zone denial heavy duty fuck you" job

So since tf2 is getting no more updates shouldn't we mod the game to make it better?
There is that one mod that is out there that changes a good amount of the game and buffs demoknight.

what's your steam id.

you can airblast the dragon's fury projectiles

Which resulted in a class that's so boring that nobody plays him, so no zone denial was being done at all. Bravo Valve!

A list of things valve will never fix/add in TF2:
1 - the youtube API
2 - replays
3 - an interesting playstyle for heavy that is viable in the standard gamemodes
4 - their communication
5 - their engine that has become bloated

if you want to add, go ahead

you're on your own on that one, I don't want more niggers shitting up my friend list more than tf2g already did
no homo
it's boring, but it's also effective

Attached: jump management.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>5 - their engine that has become bloated
I genuinely do not believe that can be fixed. Or at least, the effort it would take to straighten everything out would be equal to the effort needed to just make a Team Fortress 3.

XD

Lest you forget, all of the shit from Quickplay that is STILL missing
>spectator mode
>being able to switch teams at will
>being able to stay in the same team as your party
>pd_ maps to the pool so we don't have just Watergate and other maps you can only play once a year
>a matchmaker reliable enough that I don't still get sent to Virginia, Madrid or Luxemburg as an SA player
>more official MvM missions
>at least a few new weapons

Oh, and also
>equip regions are still a fucking mess
>the last time new cosmetics were added to the store was 2014, but everything now has to be gotten through either market or unboxing
>throw tiered crates out the fucking window

All I can think of off the top of my head.

Attached: 1554314943315.jpg (2030x2000, 556K)

Source 2 was actively being developed back 3 years ago
what the fuck happened to that?

Only being used in Dota 2, Artifact (which, mind you, I can confidently state 95% of the Dota playerbase didn't even fucking want), and some parts of CS:GO.
Possibly using it more for their VR shit.

Why do you keep posting these shitty webms, why did you even take the time to make this shit?

It's the shit I recorded over FIVE YEARS of gameplay for the sole reason that I felt like recording it and posting it on tf2g, and sometimes on Yea Forums
hell, I made like 3 frag videos for no good reason other than I had nothing better to do with my time back then

Attached: look at these fucking flowers.webm (1024x576, 2.79M)

They ported Dota 2 to it, and it's used for the card game no one bought and the VR shit only rich idiots bought.
Valve's developer wiki says CS:GO is going to be ported to it at some point, and if you'll buy that I have some oceanfront property you might like.

Pretty much.

I like the webms user

what about L4D3?

>italian subhuman nigger
yeah, figures so.

Cancelled, like about half of their projects over the years because of that dumb fucking "work on what you want" policy.

in what games at what time are you people finding players that can't air strafe to avoid those rockets

All the retarded nerfs they have done to weapons just because retards complained about them.
>Bonk
>Baby Face's Blaster
>Shortstop
>Axtinguisher
>Degreaser
>Caber
>LnL
>GRU nerf that makes Heavy even more irrelevant unless the Heavy's enemies are retarded
>Ambassador
>Enforcer
>Indirectly nerfing Spy entirely with Xray vision crap

That's ignoring the fact that there are, of course, still weapons that are rarely ever used or used just to fuck around, with Valve never getting around to properly giving them a niche to fit into a situation.

Attached: 1545914791583.jpg (1872x1872, 196K)

you should play overwatch

Attached: laughing death.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I wish I had the time to git gud at comp

If you haven't tried it yet you should get in on some newbie mixes.

Attached: xTkSokc[1].png (359x557, 63K)

There's always people that like them and people that can't stand them
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/a1/Engineer_specialcompleted02.wav

Attached: stickies are weird, yknow.webm (896x504, 2.94M)

this is so much better than generic pug frag #6

I did
Game's shit

Attached: literally spycap the payload.webm (896x504, 2.76M)

of course you're posting your webms, you live in a mudhut in the middle of niggers in italy and have no attention whatsoever, so you pollute this place with your retarded stuff wanting praise and attention.
the typical italian mutt subhuman.

>5 - their engine that has become bloated
I wonder if you could get away with slowly deleting things from TF2. I bet you could get all the way up to deleting entire maps or gamemodes before anyone noticed.

>Axtinguisher
>Degreaser
It still hurts. I quit TF2 for like a year when they tried to take away the Flare Gun's crit, too.

Attached: pyro.png (600x543, 414K)

>I bet you could get all the way up to deleting entire maps or gamemodes before anyone noticed.
Mannpower and Pass Time would be a good start. Christ knows who the fuck even wanted or still plays them.

Overwatch looks like TF2 if they skipped right to the part where it turned into a clusterfuck.

It doesn't matter. Pyro niggers will screech and sob no matter what.

I dont understand what is being showcased in this clip?

Is it a bug or something

>reward: loot box

actually disgusting

i don't even play ow and i can comprehend its basically a spy cap of the cart.

l2read

>what is being showcased in this clip
a terrible team
it's a recurring theme with overwatch

Attached: a tracer for ants.webm (384x216, 2.44M)

>pub stomper with a iron/steel participation medal
>not actually skilled enough to play competitively so he has to shit on pubbies to validate himself

Attached: 1524264432907.png (1000x800, 110K)

I miss seeing these pyros everywhere. Made me laugh every time

Maybe I just want to play with full sized teams instead of that 6v6 esports bullfuck.

Comp is dead.
It takes 10-20 minutes to find one match and most of the time it is shit so matchmaking or community servers it is.

I'm glad you're still around
Also those absolute madmen actually got me a 6s ugc plat medal

Attached: you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round.webm (896x504, 2.87M)

How can it be dead when every time tf2 discussion happens every single participant is suddenly a comp player? Are comp players afraid of fighting people they have a reasonable chance of losing against? It just doesn't add up bro. Valve is even balancing every weapon in the game around this same supposed massive and loud comp community which now you're telling me it doesnt exist?????????????

Nah, Overwatch looks like TF2 but if every character had an ability on par with an ubercharge

Attached: 1558481294406.png (432x395, 242K)

He means the in game comp mode is dead but really it was never alive in the first place

>Clockwerk
Based Sly poster.

comp in tf2 is dead and tf2center sucks balls. one time i picked pyro and got laughed at by the enemy team at first but when i started kicking their shit they requested to kick me for offclassing and i got kicked from the lobby. but at least it felt good reading their scunts' rage messages in chat. never again tho

posting epic tf2 webms

Attached: 1.webm (800x502, 2.87M)

why would you not just post the video here

tf2center was always babby's first lobby and pugs were always a nightmarish headache 2 out of 3 times
on the other hand, it's possibly the only lobby system that didn't crash and burn after MM was introduced
God I fucking miss tf2pickup.net, pugchamp was never really a good substitute

so how do we buff the baguette man? it's no surprise that he can struggle staying alive against a decent team
i've seen some examples of buffs in other threads, such as:
>giving damage resist to disguises along with cloak or +25 health
>ability to toggle speed between the class you're disguised as and your speed
>ability to fake reloads completely without it being bugged
>have the enforcer do more damage to buildings along with the piercing resistance ability
>increase the ambassador's fall off range a little

Attached: 1508450732393.png (256x256, 55K)

you don't you remove his heal on stab knife, remove the other gimmicks and put him back to his main role of getting core picks over generic kdr shit.

blood is a game that exists

>know I should sell my burning flames Pyro unusual but don't want to sell it even though I rarely play TF2 anymore

Attached: 1548866852367.png (750x1081, 1.23M)

maybe ill be tracerrrrr

you are boring

let him be able to give outlines to enemy players or buildings, maybe by a low/no damage revolver that plants a tracking device on a single target it hits.

I miss the golden age of TF2

going into your favorite server for 4 hours and your bros and being excited for unlocking the scout weapons

Attached: 1558575779499.jpg (982x614, 55K)

Just use the diamondback kunai and deadringer bro

I feel like they need to completely overhaul his entire design to make him viable against any team with more than 5 braincells.

>you can cap while invisible

thats literally not fair

dead ringer is only viable as a true escape option now and kunai requires you to get a kill with absolutely no health
diamondback needs a nerf though, it's disgusting that they nerfed the amby but didn't touch it at all
give it a clip size of 3 to match the frontier justice

Attached: 1526344360627.png (704x844, 437K)

Has it really been half a decade since spy got a new weapon?

Attached: 1558959530847.jpg (550x366, 28K)

literally none of the "ability to act like an enemy" shit ever mattered
i like the speed toggle though, that's smart

spawning x-ray vision would be a great addition to the game......if it didn't work on enemy spies

Attached: anger2.jpg (720x706, 33K)

One competent demo or soldier could have knocked him up in the air and ruined his killing spree.

Make the Ambassador less shit. As it is it's completely pointless to use.
People falling less and less for disguises at all means a small buff to the duration of the invis watch, plus a slightly faster and slightly more silent decloak could work well.
His knife could use having the slightest bit of range increased when it registers as a backstab (no buffs on butterknifing) so you don't literally have to touch the enemy's back to get the backstab if you pretty much already caught up with him in the first place. Small, but enough to not have you have to touch the enemy's back in order to be sure the backstab will register if they are moving.
I've heard of people proposing some kind of default tool for the Spy to have more vertical mobility on a cooldown, akin to the Grapple Hook in Mannpower, but it would need to be taken with a lot of care because I can see it become extremely abusable.

Not really. I mean, it would help somewhat, but if you are spawning and you see a teammate suddenly pop up without the outline, you are having the game literally tell you the guy is a Spy. I think X-ray needs to go entirely, it's a pointless thing that doesn't serve an actual purpose other than occasionally for Medics.

I honestly like the feature because it lets you get a quick read of what's going on and where you should probably be going. It makes learning new maps a lot easier (which helped a lot when I came back after a few years) BUT god damn it feels fucking bad playing spy and knowing that if you're not cloaked every spawning enemy with half a brain knows exactly where your ass is. It's almost impossible to use any gun that isn't the L'etranger with stock cloak because of this shit