Fuck you i liked it games

Attached: apps.38484.69997608528322872.06dc9610-5c4e-484e-b028-58ad215e637a.29a8afc9-c3c7-4b3d-8e9f-f1b2858db4 (1920x1080, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEKOOI-PWCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ae-T2sXinnI
youtube.com/watch?v=XEzosTEFUjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This game was pretty fun, I’m kind of surprised it was so unsuccessful. It’s a really comfy map too

Why is it on sale for 90% off? It's like $3.

Honestly never got the hate for it

Attached: Dead-island-packshot-pc-2d-pegi.jpg (726x1024, 769K)

it sold like shit cause of watch dogs 1 i fucking loved the dumb shit they included wrench's robot and the whole jab at scientology or the go kart you could use as a car

Attached: Breaking-bad1.jpg (1005x576, 71K)

If Ironside didn't get cancer it would've been a 10/10

Attached: magspace.ru_splinter_cell_blacklist_logo5678.jpg (900x1200, 778K)

maybe they are showing off 3 at E3.

>open world games

If I wanted to walk/drive 15 minutes before anything happens I would just go outside

it was just a disappointment and the story was meh especially after that kino trailer
god i hope so

Destiny 2

id rather not get stabbed

This

I got it for free with my GPU so why not.

>snitch on gang members
>let them kill each other
>get the objective after they're all dead

actually looking forward to 2

Attached: Nioh-186510-Detail.jpg (800x1022, 738K)

I actually liked the first one more desu. The first one's story was dismissable as well as the seconds, but in terms of gameplay 1 was a fun kind of janky and 2 just didn't have anything that was like that. I also liked Chicago much better than SF.

I think nioh was more liked than hated

Except in real life it's
>walk/drive for an indefinite amount of time
>literally nothing happens ever

If you could stand a minute of that cringe I honestly envy you. I personally had to nope out of there the moment the "gang" had a conversation among themselves. It made me physically ill, not exaggerating.

>getting sick over words
S O Y

ok opinions do exist user

What? You can't handle mine, pussy?

No one bought it because the first game was mediocre as fuck.

You were getting mad we had a different opinion

Attached: the-stunning-numbers-behind-gta-online.jpg (1500x1000, 315K)

It was good before they punished you for playing it

maybe because its 4 years old? retard

I really should pick this one up, it's on a crazy sale and I'm playing Watch Dogs 1 at the moment and I really enjoy it, multiplayer is pretty funny

Attached: 1_H7ZluzGk-dzlJURtOcKUGQ.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

I didnt mind this game even with the cringey ass dialogue, felt like I was playing a vidya version ofa cheesy 90s movie. something like hackers, where the dialogue is hilariously bad

how was the dialogue cringy? at what parts specifically

crackdown 3 is fun, love the sense of scale when climbing towers and stuff. Most people who hate on the game probably never played it.

the entire fighting the patriarchy angle was cringe as fuck, the meme mask man was the epitome of cringe, the intro into the group was pretty cringe, and imo the villain was cringe even if I think she was supposed to be ironic. Beyond that I enjoyed it, and even then it didn't bother me, I can watch a 90s movie with hilarious outdated style slang and not be bothered by it, but it's definitely there.

>You were getting mad

Oh yeah? Post example of my "rage"

the invasion multiplayer is easily the best thing about it, sadly if you play it now though you will actually never be invaded because the only people still playing it (at least on ps4) seemingly dont understand it even has multiplayer functionality, so most of the time theyre totally obvious, otherwise its god tier hide and seek and i had loads of fun back when it came out
my favourite was always scanning a player and then going to hide in a train station before imitating the hack, you could just constantly freeze trains and then pass between them for an easy getaway
why ubi dont take this and apply it to asscreed is beyond me, oh wait i know because theyre hacks
i never played 2, but hopefully 3 keeps the multiplayer intact and improves on it

youtube.com/watch?v=JEKOOI-PWCA
This clip will show you all the cringe parts

just to contribute. pic related, i don't give a shit what die hard metro autists think, this game was fun as fuck to me.

Attached: 2a470e47529df9a836ec290787b91894aad0c7ce.jpg (616x353, 55K)

I got it for free when I bought Division 2. Should finally give it a shot this weekend.

How so

Middle earth: shadow of war

yeah the shelob shit is retarded but its fucking great fighting nazgul

Doom 3
Metro Exodus
Fallout 4

Attached: image_cover.jpg (570x400, 53K)

Sorry must have misinterpreted you just seemed mad to me

I got this game for free with my SSD so I can't really complain. I had my fun.

I was on about reddead2 not twatchdogs, but I really liked the first watch dogs

Weapon breaking simulator. I'd rather play days gone which is a slightly more interesting weapon breaking simulator

2fmfags gtfo

Attached: qwerty.jpg (220x220, 19K)

like 50% of the hate was because they DARED to sell a stupid statue with tits on it

o wait I'm fuckin drunk nvm

i meant dying light not days gone not sure how i mixed them up

That's a perfect example of fuck you i liked it games.

Unironically. I had fun messing around with the shallow stealth mechanics. Looking forward to playing 2 eventually

Attached: iconichat.jpg (460x215, 74K)

Based. Played the hell out of this a few times a year with the lads. Then dying light came out and that was my go to zombie beating simulator.

I just bought it with Steam's offer. I tried it a couple of months ago and what I respect is that they really listened to what people had to say about the first one and worked on that to produce a better product.
At least, from what I've seen and that little story, the game and the team is redeemed in my book.

Attached: 88ba2b5d846cfbfb4bad607981027ffb9ecfd1fc72eb9cd6aeb88d5b9f6adb28.png (300x343, 148K)

Pirated it, loved it, will buy it today since it's on sale.
Took me long to play it since I hated the first one.

People like you need to just shut the fuck up and stay off the internet. Just because someone has different typing mannerisms does not mean they're in rage mode

Attached: far-cry.jpg (850x510, 102K)

alright now i know you're mad

I liked all the games but 2 seems to get a lot of hate for the story and being able to play as a woman

Attached: Dis.jpg (460x215, 23K)

Attached: download (9).jpg (800x1137, 162K)

GTA V

It got a lot of hate for being an unoptimized piece of shit even on top tier rigs at the time. I haven't seen anyone complain about playing as Emily.

Comfy AF

Attached: Far Cry 5 Screenshot 2019.02.22 - 19.47.21.84.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

this was fun, magic is way overpowered though

I had a lot of fun playing it with friends

I loved Watch Dogs 2. I enjoyed how it combined that sort of idealistic techie futurism with gameplay that tries to bridge the gap between GTA style open world action and Deus Ex style open ended stealth. It was a great fucking game.

The only right answer.

Attached: 64123415.jpg (616x353, 51K)

I loved it when it came out. Went back to replay it a year ago, abysmal.

Using the word fuck does not make them your abusive drunk father. You're safe user, words can't hurt you

Ran fine on my machine :^)

The only thing I really hate about it is how its pretty much the reason they're holding off on VI.

WE WUZ HACKERS N SHIEEEET

Dark Souls 2 was alright

Attached: 236430_screenshots_2014-10-05_00007.jpg (1920x1080, 688K)

AYYYO
DAS RIGHT
WE WUZ *Smacks Lips* ASSINS N SHIEEET WHITBOI

Attached: WE WUZ.jpg (1200x675, 137K)

>Classic Ubi mission/level repasting
I wanted to like it, but god damn. Ubi get off your fucking ass. A nice looking world does not make a game.

>People like you need to just shut the fuck up and stay off the internet

definitely doesn't sound mad, nah just having a chill day online

The villain was a man

Saying “cringe”

Attached: 85F23508-7876-4CF6-AE5F-BB4822AAEA07.png (691x517, 513K)

>enjoy first playthrough
>try to go through again
>that early part of the game that's all bad parodies of modern events
>side missions that are literally just "go here & watch people" make up a large part of the side things

I thought the gameplay was pretty fun. Jokes ran a little thin though

Attached: DukeNukemForever.jpg (250x315, 48K)

Infestation (War-Z)

This, though I wasn't e tirely satified by the ending. The gameplay was great and anyone who didn't like it, either forgot how KH is played or is just a 2FM only faggot.

Sam B got the thang that go bump in the night
WHO DO YOU VOODOO BITCH?

Attached: 1551000483630s.jpg (90x125, 3K)

yeah this game has gone from being beloved to people hating on it to an insane degree. I loved it from start to finish

Worst in the franchise but still pretty fun

I presume he means the endless grind.

Attached: bfv_standardeditioncover.jpg (480x720, 55K)

It's genuinely fun if you have friends to play it with

Attached: Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-PvP-DLC-820615.jpg (590x350, 63K)

>Teleports behind you:The game
What a joke, making a stealthgame with a silent instant GET OUT OF JAIL card

The same driving mechanics/physics as watch dogs make it unplayable at least for me.

Should I give it another try? I got bored as fuck fighting nothing but the same enemies from the first game and quit after maybe 3-4 hours

I've only played 1 and it was actually a great poker and chess simulator.

It's fucking dull though, absolutely nothing redeemable, even slightly. Worse launch state even than the abomination that was Destiny 2 and that isn't forgivable.

Another good game

Attached: 512465141.jpg (323x433, 31K)

You're a literal fucking retard if you're taking people on Yea Forums seriously, maybe you should stop using the internet

You're seething now though. Ad hominem, user.

Attached: medal-of-honor-assault-i8606.jpg (473x709, 56K)

I still wish EA would knock it off with the microtransactions shit though

Attached: 6ff552dc-cf1c-43da-9de8-7596af9d752c.jpg (960x540, 109K)

The worst thing about it imo was the dialogue was almost completely reused, unchanged, between the two characters. Also I really hate rushed endings.

I know a lot of people didn't care it as much as the original, but I honestly feel like from a technical standpoint with its PBR, dynamic lighting, lit particles and the gameplay felt way more paced in terms of movement, though I will admit the writing in terms of the story and characters weren't anywhere as good the first game.

You'd have to be a masochist to have liked it at launch.

If the game released the way it is now it wouldn't have failed, but it didn't.

Bruh, adult language does not equal anger. Once you graduate high school and see the world you will understand

Yeah, the total lack of difficulty in Dishonored is almost bizarre. What a waste of pretty good level design. I still like them, but it's like fucking around with an extremely overpowered Bethesda character

>have to grind to even stand a chance
no
BFV is better

>Even entertaining the thought of playing as Emily instead of based daddy Corvo

Attached: Daddy.jpg (2000x2823, 1000K)

>le evrything iz faik n not tru on 4chin xD
Get out of here.

Attached: 1548623582846.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

Yeah, cussing does not equal anger. Lol. Once you graduate high school and see the world you will understand

Quests are so much better than in skyrim.

Attached: 1559332621128.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

love the atmosphere

Attached: 1409080428009.jpg (1600x1200, 149K)

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 11K)

Slav dance party. Good game, SJW as fuck though if that turns you off.

Attached: watch dogs 2 sdp.jpg (3840x2160, 2.07M)

Dark Souls 2 was great. It just doesn't have anybody to back it up because it isn't old enough for the nostalgiafags or new enough for the newfags.

I tried it with Origin access and it was kinda just Battlefield except worse

Why?
People on Yea Forums are used to reading things even more cringe.
Hell your reply made me cringe

IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE

Now you are just baiting.

I found it to be the opposite. I played it like burnout Paradise for the first six hours

I get the feeling Corvo was made playable late in development. The dialogue seemed like it was made for Emily

Seethe harder.

Only way to get a bit of difficulty in is no powers, no kills, full ghost playthrough.
And even then you can just savescum your way to victory

Don't mind me just posting the best song from the radio in WD2
youtube.com/watch?v=ae-T2sXinnI

Still have no idea how it took them until the 2nd game to realize an open world game in a modern setting needs radio stations

This could have been one post.

It's not very hard even if you do it that way because the AI is dumb as fuck and the patrol patterns are so simple.

Seething.

same, the second was dogshit tho

It's fun when you're just messing around and racing but the progression is atrocious. They could've done so much with the multiplayer + rags to riches elements, but no, even if you're an absolute kingpin you're still grinding shitty missions 1,000 times over. Now against oppressors with no hard counter.

nice outfit

Is this the breath of the wild update?

What if you could like... not use the powers woah?
Imagine if it actually had an achievement for not accepting any powers.. oh wait WOAH!!!

How did this thread turn into such a disaster?

you shouldn't have to arbitrarily restrict yourself from a massive part of the game to make it good, that's just poor game design

Another user here.
I would say no, I slogged through the entire game while being bored.
It’s basically the same as the first one just with added frustrations and roadblocks

Not him but I liked it on launch and unironically think the lootbox system (If the grind was HEAVILY reduced) is a better system than a linear progression. The reason being far more variety is offered. You might get a purple card for a hero you never use, this gives you the opportunity to play that hero competitively if you feel like changing things up. A linear system lets you level up 1 hero quicker but if you get bored and want to try something new, well ur back to being a little shit with no power. The same concept is applied to troopers, right now a new player never wants to experiment. No one ever ever uses the card that gives you a knockback shotgun thingy, because it sucks. It's super fun to use but it sucks. So you only see high level people with points to spare using something like that. Also, the original system also included a linear progression system through "crafting" but it was behind such a gigantically large grindwall. And that grindwall is still in the game, the grind is huge, i have hundreds of hours and dont have everywhere. It's just linear instead of random. Still fun though.

Attached: WAIL.jpg (869x1100, 38K)

The first words were "fuck you" and the topic is unpopular video games. What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

What I hate most about this is how good the leveldesign actually is, with six or seven layers of verticality, ducts, hidden passages and shit, but you'll never even notice most of it because you can just teleport into your target

Then don’t play it like a fucking stealth game. It was never marketed as a pure stealth game. It has always been about options and the game has a lot of fucking options to deal with missions.

Point taken.

I was disappointed by 1 and 2 was just a trainwreck from the start.
It was fun. I don't get the hate either, but I do see why some people wouldn't stomach it.
Why not play warframe then? It is just as dull, but it's free

>The first words were "fuck you"

Attached: 1474275872536.jpg (600x600, 30K)

What? You can choose not to accept the Outsider’s powers in the game. How is that bad game design?

Attached: 150005b.jpg (190x234, 16K)

But why? At least 50% of it is just cutscenes and the combat is pretty standard.

I guess it looks great but so does everything now.

Attached: david-budlong-atrium-03.jpg (1920x870, 236K)

I liked it too, for a few bucks.
Game is too short and the QTE stuff is eh. Those are my only cons.

best sonic game imo
roast me

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 56K)

for me its chrono trigger, 24 years after it was released
youtube.com/watch?v=XEzosTEFUjM

Attached: 1539841154002.jpg (680x680, 46K)

It's not bad, though I found the tube level design a bit confusing. Sonic games are shit at exploration, why do they keep trying to do it?

Also gameplay-wise it really felt like a DKC game.

Attached: 1349657646312.jpg (369x368, 25K)

>50% is just cutscenes

Not accurate.

>Combat is pretty standard

It was a GOW style combat but alot more difficult. It also had one of the best stealth killing mechanics in a game.

>Game is too short

Agreed. Also I'm surprised we never got a sequel. If there ever is one just more and longer gameplay would be worth buying.

I liked it as well, but the story was so short compared to what they could have done. Also, each map wasn't really used at all which is sad since it looks like they put some real effort into crafting the world. Would have been a lot better if there were more maps to play through and the ability to travel between each at any given time. Still, I enjoyed it.

I remember fondly DS2sotfs. would replay anytime

Based. I remember getting through half of ELEX a week after its release and seeing an article about ELEX 2 being in development. I really loved the world design in this game and the general lore.

Pretty okay game. The AI needs to be completely reworked, for both friendly and enemy NPCs. I just wish they would tweak extreme mode since every enemy starts shooting you with laser accuracy 100yrds away.

I've played through this game multiple times.

Actually, ds2 is the only souls with high replayability.

The game's main flaw (apart from the "woke" elements that Yea Forums focuses on) is that they should've doubled down on the stealth and hacking elements instead of focusing on the shitty gunplay so much.

the tube design gave the game a trippy feel and 40 hrs in i got used to it by now. The slower pace allowed for a bigger emphasis on platforming, also time attack is fun, trying to find the best route among multiple paths

Montrealer here
I have a friend who works at Ubisoft, Watch Dogs 3 will be announced at E3 this year. Pic to prove I'm in Mtl right now

Attached: 1559336160814-1333050700.jpg (3984x2988, 1.13M)

Attached: starwarsbattlefrontii_2019_03_26_16_40_36_027.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

nuts and bolts
Crash of Titans and mind over mutant
Sonic unleashed

Fun gameplay shitty characters make it hard to finish for me