youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chad dwarf rogue

I will be RPing as a twitch streamer

I have grown up so I have no reason to play WoW in 2019.

Night Elf Druid, healer

Tauren Shaman

Orcs might be slightly better racial wise for it but the Tauren aesthetic is the ultimate chad choice in this regard

That makes no sense. WoW's core demographic is over thirty.

How do I unsub from your shitty blog?

newfag

Tauren druid. Never played druid.

I'VE BEEN KICKIN' ASS SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME

>he will tryhard raid or pvp
guys this game has been cleared and done thousands of times over 10 years ago
if you care about min/maxing in this game you are truly pathethic and should probably go back jerking off to your favorite (male) streamer

Orc Shaman, Orc Warrior, Troll Hunter, Tauren Druid, Undead Priest, Undead Mage, Undead Warlock, Undead Rogue.

I'm a min/max faggot. Troll is my favorite race, but I'ma be PvPing 90% of the time. I'll probably main Shaman though because I'm one of the few incel cucks that actually likes totem management and totem twisting.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who cant wait to give asmongold 100g on stream so that he can go totally bananas and freak out
have you no shame?

Why don't you just end yourselves, you miserable pieces of shit?

probably dwarf priest to start, eventually I will have a druid, human warrior, and dwarf hunter
>no fun allowed
fuck off

Tauren Shaman because i have a big dick

choosing the superior dorf race, the hunter, track niggas, shoot niggas from a distance, befriend a cool was bear and wreck shit, the chadest of chads

enjoy your 10 minute gametime on the train, wagie

gonna teach my girlfriend to be a slutty healbot.

Go outside.

Maturity and physical age are not the same.

Gnome warrior because I too, have a big dick

Undead rogue or orc hunter. I can't make my mind.

youtu.be/ureBV7XHEZc

Why were the vids back then such pure kino?

Shouldn't you be the one? You do the same thing over and over again like a braindead zombie while others seek new experiences and develop. You have nothing left to experience.

test

any good ideas for getting ahead of the pack at launch? feels like you'll be in a great spot if you can just get a infront of the stacked zones

Warrior - Tank, shaman - healer, hunter - whatevs solo farm.

I want to play a priest but I don't know if I'll constantly be losing cloth rolls to all the mage and warlock brothers
Should I go shaman instead or are cloth drops common enough for it not to be a problem

Attached: 6285175891.jpg (1200x1171, 174K)

based, I can't decide on Dwarf rogue, hunter or warrior

cringe

slightly based

Attached: 1546432393226.jpg (1163x988, 120K)

Undead combat rogue pvp ofc.

Attached: redefias.jpg (480x308, 14K)

Even = Orc Warrior

Odd = UD Spriest

Dubs = Livesteam suicide

feels like you're projecting a bit there buddy. maybe it's time to take a break from imageboards and try a new hobby?

>playing alliance
>ever

Attached: 58933222_2261217900629228_1288809369294602240_n.jpg (400x421, 15K)

i wanna play tauren but the models are so ugly and slow

i'm still trying to decide between warlock or spriest

Attached: 1537669717041.png (329x344, 139K)

Attached: 1539432243216.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

do you want to learn about interest rates? because I have a lot to say about interest rates

I am not assuming anything of you, if you play WoW, I am just telling what you are based on what you do.

>88 days
>it'll release on the month where I'll be at the academy
Fuck off with this trash release date. Why don't they release it next year? No need to hurry.

main is gonna be warlock i think

i dont care that all i do is keep my assigned curse up, keep corruption up, and spam SB

>2019
>not playing wotlk on private servers

Attached: 1558451752346.jpg (370x327, 28K)

>allies winning anything but Alterac (only after wtlk [or was it BC?] changes)

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of me shitting down allbabies necks.

>but I'ma be PvPing 90% of the time
>picks Troll Hunter over Orc Hunter

Enjoy being stuck in those Rogue stuns that literally 90% of the population will be playing nigga.

Hey sockhead, conjure me up some water will ya!

Attached: 1559217921428.png (1159x964, 421K)

likewise

>wotlk
>no brain tanking
>unlimited mana on healers
>wellfare mythics
>wpvp dead
>dungeonfinder

no.

NA region, pvp server 2, layer 6, channel 12, Asmongold follower overflow guild 3, streamer defense raid group 2, party 7...

...home

There is where you contradict yourself.

For me, it's NA region 14-B, PvP Server 17, Layer 6-B, Shard 19.C, Asmongold overflow guild 6, raid group 7, party 4........................... home

>be youropoor
>no streamers and their drones to ruin your fun

I'm going home, I don't know about you senpai

not at all

I have to have at least one troll. My heart won't let me avoid them completely. Troll Hunter is just the most manageable. Troll Priest was another contender, but I can't get away from WOTF and Devouring Plague.

Troll Hunters have the best auto attack animation in the entire game, but they look shit in gear unfortunately.

I never played wow but want to get into classic once its released.
so I tried for a few hours up to date wow, for free, from level 1 with 2 characters; troll mage and orc hunter. I just like the look of them and I wont ever be amongst the best players so the class/race combo doesnt matter to me.
I'd like to know which of the two will be the best choice for casual play, I definitely want to to try pvp too, I hope classic will have pvp servers because the system currently in place in wow really sucks.

Tauren Druchad.

Now make one for the other EnEE characters.

Friendly reminder of the fact that meme specs are useless. No one is taking a Feral.
No one is taking an Enhance. No one is taking a Ret. No one is taking a S.Priests. Your job is to heal, and heal only.
Oh, and Fury Warriors? Get fucking dunked on. Blizzard confirmed your Private baby servers had busted hit tables. Put on that shield and tank, little bitch.
Furthermore, rolling suboptimal races is inexcusable. Stop holding yourself and everyone you play with back. It's not 2005 anymore. We know what's the best now, and there are zero logical reasons to roll inferior race/class combos. If you do, please roll on a RP server so no-one will have to deal with your shitty choices ok? Ok.

Attached: wow-orc.jpg (300x300, 19K)

If I am leveling as enhancement shammy and doing dungeons in between and healing the group, would it be considered nigger to need on both str/agi items (for enhancement) items and int/spirit items (for healing)?

Former Naxx clearer here. I'll make a guild where everybody has to LARP as all out SJW/Nigger/Transfag/Degenerate retards in an attempt to bring annoyance and misery to as many people as possible. Right leaning white males with academic education only though. Will start organizing things soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

Attached: 1529418332897.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

It really don't matter, just play whatever looks best to you. Orc is nice against rogues, but as a hunter? who gives a shit about rogues.

>stop having fun
No.

On a private server

shadowmeld is fun af in wpvp or rogue/hunter/mage are all fun starter classes if u just wanna have fun all other classes needs some support or alot of gear.

Human or Night Elf warrior(male), haven't been able to decide on a race yet.

Sounds fun. I'd be down for that shit.

I'm white, male revolutionary marxist with a thing for ecoterrorism (and PhD), but I like this idea. Godspeed user.

human priest of course

>No one is taking a feral
Why? Feral is middle of the pack dps with a player trying.

dont know yet but choosing between mage hunter and druid

I like you user. Although LARPing it might be too genuine

>Middle of the pack
Cream of the crop or don’t even bother whispering me

Dwarfs run like they have had dicks in their asses.

That would actually be a nice contrast to the usual reddit tier shitposting that goes on in the average Yea Forums guild and would give us infinite good boy points with the GMs. Do it.

>Hurr i join laid back (trash) guilds because wiping over and over from terrible players on trash builds is FUN!!!!

maybe on your chink private servers with undertuned raid bosses. fury warriors aren't going to function like they do in chinkdale and neither will your cat meme spec

You don't really have a choice since leveling as enhancement with off healing turns you into a major gearhog. As a rule though never roll for items outside of your current role without asking the team.

Like half the reason I shill for leveling as ele is just so there's less gear to worry about and less loot drama in parties. Plus warriors like it when you don't compete for 2Hs

What’s the easiest healing class

Until they all start getting mass flagged for toxicity by me, the guy playing all sides

I'm a white male with a master's in computer science and I think old white men are legitimately destroying this country. Can I join?

>I feel so good about Classic taking over Twitch and being the main thing that people care about now. Cause before people cared about Fortnite and these other zoomer games, right?. And now thse late 20’s, balding, nothing better to do single men, they’re gonna take back over, they’re taking gaming back, and I fucking love it. This is our time. And all these stupid fucking kids, they’re gonna learn how to play a real game because they’re gonna have to play Classic, because they’re stupid fucking kids and they wanna do what’s popular, and they’re gonna hate it and they’re gonna cry, and we’re gonna love it. It’s gonna be hilarious.
Reminder that Asmon is OUR GUY.

Attached: Asmongold-WoW-Classic-Troll-Blizzard.jpg (1600x900, 200K)

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Why would a mage or warlock roll on cloth healing gear?

Oh you are implying you will be priest dps? Funny guy.

That's a good point about leveling as ele so you aren't fighting with the party for gear. I initially was going to play enhancement shammy so I didn't OOM everywhere, but recently a friend said he might level a warrior with me so that takes a load off a bit

uninstall wizard

Says the same fag that got stream sniped hard and cried about it when PvP happened on a PvP server

Stop

What kind of old men? White? Jewish? Boomers? Electronic?

god damn bros, shimmering flats is so spooky at night, the basilisks' eyes glow

Attached: thousandneedles2.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Attached: 1559004458794.png (986x141, 28K)

Oh yes.

you fuckers are obsessed with asmongold

*Assmongled

>Was planning to take 3 week break for classic release
>My co-worker exactly took 2 week starting 27/08 to go vacation with her boyfriend
>We are the two most productive devs in the team
>Manager doesn't want to give me my 3 weeks break until she comes back from vacation

What do

You got cucked.

>tfw gonna join asmongold's guild and hunt down anyone who tries to kill him just to spite Yea Forums

Attached: 1458945615421.png (861x758, 26K)

Already having more fun than vanilla classic.

Attached: pa.jpg (452x256, 29K)

why would eddy need water when he would almost certainly main a rogue?

based

Be sure to swallow his load on stream so we know who to give money to

>im going to join a doomed server to spite all the people that will avoid streamer servers like the plague
you get em champ

no
I am trying to be healer
But many cloth pieces have both spell damage and healing on them, so mages and warlocks would be looking to get those too
Shaman would get all casting mail and leather by default (and also healing cloth sometimes, from what I hear)
Is this a valid concern or am I overthinking it

>welfare mythics
This is how I know you're one of the 13 people still playing retail

you're overthinking it

You’re overthinking it. Just get stuff that focuses on increased spell healing and spirit

Based and redpilled

This is the answer I was looking for, thank you

Healers were still killable then. I miss wrath so much.

Attached: C056CEC4-CAD6-4181-B4E5-3891CEC9BC82.jpg (698x942, 95K)

I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT I CANT FUCKING WAIT

Why do you want to waste your life again Yea Forums?

Play private servers then ninja

>i miss quest helper
>i miss lfr

>again

>stop wasting your life by enjoying yourself go out and have sex!

If you cut the character select to Transfag/Degenerate retards, you basically have your average Yea Forums guild. No LARPing needed.

LFR was Cata you silly goose.

Healers in nu-WoW PvP are the definition of anti-fun. Absolute cancer.
Literally takes 5 people to take them down since they have infinite mana and just spam their strongest heals over and over.

What's everyone's favorite 4 ability start?

Attached: 71823891273.jpg (303x61, 7K)

Nobody liked dying. Which is the biggest dumb

Former FFXIV player

A female human paladin so I can be a sissy gay healslut built to service every tank who wants to claim me

Attached: tmnhp26dcpi11.jpg (2090x3121, 1.14M)

>Can't decide between Tauren Shaman and Dwarf Paladin

Attached: 1373659744845.jpg (600x625, 90K)

>by the power of muffins, I, HAVE, THE POWERRR!

Fem orc warlock

Because the alternative of "participating in society" would entail me working 40+ hour soulless work weeks and socializing with vapid normies, all so I can pay taxes to the benefit of bureaucrats and immigrants, and so I can buy a house to fund some boomers retirement and then spend the next 20 years paying off the mortgage.

A retarded spellpower-thorns paladin
I will kill things by getting hit and I will autistically farm mobs and maybe pvp.

>Druid
>Alliance Warlock
>Non-dwarf alliance priest
I like to be different!!

Attached: 15534561235.png (617x673, 139K)

We got us a unicorn

nigger, that's a pie

There's literally nothing wrong with Alliance Warlock you sperg, how the fuck are you going to summon people otherwise?

holy based

Muh lore

a warrior like my idol asmongold

Those are two absolutely shit decisions.

Alliance: Gnome mage.
Horde: Undead priest.

Why?

A bald, old fart human mage
Maybe dwarf warrior alt once I have enough money to ease the leveling experience

Acceptable classes: Mage, Priest, Warrior

Acceptable races: Human, Dawrf, UD, Orc

Attached: 1523234551.jpg (720x719, 50K)

You don't need to be holy to heal dungeons as a priest until you get into your 50's.

Most cloth gear doesn't even have spell power at all let alone healing until higher levels, at that point it starts to become healing only anyways

ASMONGOLD

Attached: asmon.jpg (2325x2870, 870K)

>I tell other people what they should or shouldn't play

Attached: FB_IMG_15403655140353426.jpg (1080x1399, 123K)

BASED

We're going home...

But when are we going HOME?

Attached: 28038-the-shattered-halls.jpg (1680x1050, 323K)

brb brushing my teeth and checking my hairline

Orc hunter
Reminder that the huntard meme isn't applicable anymore because it isn't 2004 and hunter actually has the highest skill cap in the game

>I tell other people to pay their streamers

Attached: 293F4DA4-1741-49AA-9077-7F5C04C200B6.jpg (1024x658, 87K)

fuck me he's gross

Nah, I think you'd be right to play tauren over orc in almost any character build that isn't a warlock or arms warrior, and that's only because orcs get an axe buff. If ever you want to play a prot or fury warrior, definitely go tauren.

holy shit if that isn't true. we had a chance in AB but WSG was a loss honestly probably 90% of the time. farming those fucking WSG badges was a nightmare.

Attached: 1557950812758.webm (352x640, 953K)

i value this information
i will be a good priest, you'll see

Ending 3 song?

Tauren druid I think.
Maybe a Dwarf paladin if I decide to play Alliance instead.

Attached: dreamwalker.jpg (526x615, 45K)

Troll mage because trolls are the most based horde race

Orc warlock

For anyone salty about not getting in beta, this is from someone on the classic forum who played vanilla day 1:

Okay, so… I was first surprised at how ugly the character models were.

But anyway… I made an orc hunter, just like my very first character ever was (actually it’s the character I’m posting on, just faction/race changed since).

And ehm well… I lasted 20 mins.
What a horrible version of this game. Like seriously.
I’m truly having trouble understanding how I could have ever liked that version of the game.

So… In short; I uninstalled the beta. I will never touch classic again.
Thank you Blizzard for letting me confirm what I already expected;
The current, real, version of WoW is a thousand times better than vanilla ever was.

I guess that’s my feedback. I mean; I understand why it exists, so have fun those who want it, but I truly don’t get what you like about it.

Cheers.

Priest and Paladin are total unga-bunga healers.

>And ehm well… I lasted 20 mins.
he didn't even get out of the valley of trials lmao

All the horde racials are good for PvP

i miss attunement quests

This is the perfect zoomed copy pasta

Ya mon! I'll be ya shield, brudda

Attached: 519px-Sen'jin_Shieldmasta_(art).jpg (519x400, 50K)

Should I do a practice run to 60 on a private server or will I just burn myself out?

Did it state why they didn't like the game at all? Or can you link that forum post?

You’ll burn out if you don’t have friends or are unwilling to group up

More from this guy (who plays a female gnome now):

But understand; I did go in with an open mind, but seeing the old models immediately turned me off so much. They look SO bad.

And then the combat… Autoshooting/hitting mobs for 20 secs to kill them. Funnnnnn. :man_shrugging: I got PTSD flashbacks of me engaging a mob back in vanilla and going afk to make myself a cup of coffee. :sweat_smile:

You'll only burn yourself out if you play on a 1x server

Play multiple classes on a 3-5x server to get a feel for the classes at different levels to make up your mind.

So he was a retard and forgot that hunter leveling in the beginning sucks until you hit level 10 and get your pet.

But at 20 minutes he got to what, level 5 6?

Humie Warlock
and maybe a Dwarf Priest after that

Attached: 1543692085358.jpg (240x280, 40K)

What would Rei pick?

Attached: there she is.png (305x670, 161K)

Horde are dominating beta BGs and WPvP. Cope tranny.

Night Elf Rogue
Herbalism/Alchemy

Gonna stealth farm ghost mushrooms like crazy the first few weeks, and try to snag some of the first invuln potion recipes that go up

Then I'll flood the AH with invuln potions and control the prices, then buy an epic mount after I make my shekels

*dabs*

Attached: 1559322839289.jpg (891x597, 141K)

I do that. The secret is to be polite about it and keeping a set of +stam/int/spirit gear in the bank to pull out and heal the dungeons with. You see, you can heal all the dungeons minus BRD and up without speccing resto or even ele and when you're the healer or tank you get away with more.

Attached: thenvsnow.jpg (802x1038, 261K)

>Night Elf Rogue
lmao

>unironically being marxist

Undead warrior.

Human Warrior.

Attached: 1humanwarrior.png (1366x768, 303K)

>Dumb p server zoomer doesn't understand Agility Equivalence points

heh, nothin personnel kid. I'm just rolling the race which is BIS for daggers/seal fate

Attached: 1559074003007.jpg (480x640, 169K)

>What do you mean I don’t level fast? What do you mean I gotta actually struggle at some points? Fucking shit game

Horde > Alliance
Shaman > Paladin
Fury is the best tank spec
Deep resto for shamans is bad
Warrior is by far the best dps in the game.

Tedious isn't struggling, it's just struggling. WoW was never a hard game. You pretty much have to roll on a PvP server just to keep yourself awake because anyone with an IQ above 70 won't die to any PvE content

Is the fury part real

put on some shoes,nigger

Cute!

and you don't understand "useful racial" equivalence points
a dwarf rogue will shit on a night elf rogue every day of the week

Is it true there’s not going to be a rppvp server?

the bis race for dagger rogues is gnome/dwarf

dilate your axe wound, tranny

RP and PvP players are diametrically opposed
It's furries, ao3 writers vs Nazis, 14 year old children, 39 year old children

>But many cloth pieces have both spell damage and healing on them, so mages and warlocks would be looking to get those too

You don't roll on dam/healing gear if you intend to heal. Or you can but the casters who can only dps will hate you and that's considered poor form.

>GUISE DID U KNOW THAT STONEFORM CAN GET OUT OF BLIND?!@?????

That's great sweetie but the adults are talking.

It's pretty likely they'll turn back on it. I mean more people want an RPPVP server than RP servers.
They can't be that out of touch...right?

Whatever you say, furfag

doesn't matter if you're an adult if you have mental retardation

Just pay an extra 5 bucks, one time only!

cope,nigger

Attached: 1559320354313.jpg (3852x2164, 2.09M)

>Tedious isn't struggling
It is if you have the attention span of a day old gnat

Night elf rogues get +5 stealth bonus which helps immensely in wpvp. Pulling yourself out of a rooting effect doesn't matter when improved sprint exists. Getting out of blind/bleeds is hardly useful. Luffa exists. Blind is only useful in a mirror matchup but if youre a nightelf you already get the advantage in a mirror match up.

But whatever, p server zoomers never actually played this game and follow retarded euroNEET metas.

Well, I won’t be able to play at release so I’ll just wait for the server release.

Attached: Asmongold-and-Pink_Sparkles.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

yo guys can you clarify a few questions about lcassic for me?

Will they be adding in the modern racial attack animations into classic?
Will the graphics be using the updated Warcraft engine?
Will class restrictions be the same a they were in vanilla?

literal retard

It is weird thought of "RP-PvP are too niche" and "RP-PvP were there not at launch so we are open to adding them later " yet we are going by 1.12 and vanilla was the peak of RP-PvP servers. Modern WoW RP players are so different from how I remember RP being on my RP-PvP in vanilla / BC, and with all players being in Azeroth it is so good for RP since people actually have reason to hangout in Ironforge and SW.

Alli players are getting pretty desperate now that they're the designated tranny AND asmongtard faction, huh.

Are Nelfs bis for anything? Seems like they're always a bad choice unless you're rolling Druid (which is also the worst class).

Yes
Kind of, it’s a gutted legion build last I remember
If they aren’t what’s the point of classic

By then you won’t have to wait to level to 60 either, free boosts for everyone + tip

SO WHY I ASK

IT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE

I wanted to go mage, but running out of mana constantly in the stress test made me reconsider. I might just go warrior...

is pvp healing any fun?

troll fury warrior

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang.png (1204x768, 1.46M)

The only good one: Orc/Warrior

Attached: 1384299756503.gif (367x270, 814K)

>If I keep writing two word posts and never explain WHY stoneform and escape artist are good, maybe he'll think I know what I'm talking about!

night elves suck dick
>shadowmeld (useless)
>+1% dodge
>wisp form
>+10 nature resistance (decent in AQ)
pretty damn useless

nice double standard retard,by your logic,horde is the sodatard faction,go to the wow section on twitch and 90% of the streamers are horde

>designated tranny
Yikes, no need to project

Attached: 1559334061991.png (1346x670, 370K)

rec a good gaming chair
i feel like i get mouse arm / carpal tunnel each time i sit down

Attached: 92B6AD00-5613-4904-8328-328CD6897D2E.jpg (1022x1024, 112K)

>>shadowmeld (useless)
For rogues and druids this means +5 stealth bonus. Or one effective stealth level. Meaning you will always get the drop on other rogues.

>76 votes
Nice sample size

Troll players want to legalize weed, no shit they vote left

Yeah I'd rather join the based Destiny faction

whoa a whole 76 voters on a poll that can be mutlivoted on. no way that isn't a complete study!

Based. Make Azeroth Great Again.

>mac demarco
>orc
>warrior

zoom zoom zoom

Do women even play WoW? The majority of people I've played with over the years have all been either teenage boys or jobless 30-something men who still live at home.

She'd probably be something cute but deadly like a dwarf priest or a gnome warlock.

Horde has always attracted the edgy teens and "I'm a rebel!" crowd. Most of those degenerate retards grew up to cut off their dick, and with belfs, they never left. They'll still go back even without belfs this time.

how about 181

Attached: 1559321885149.png (652x629, 25K)

Also wisp form is not useless lmfao what are you smoking
Wisp form is low key the greatest racial in existence

> Furykek thinks he will be allowed to DPS
Enjoy Tanking. Bitch.

Attached: FineZigzagDrongo-small.gif (480x228, 500K)

Why do people always mix politics and video games

I'll be playing as a Tauren Shaman, I'm pretty pumped. I missed out on vanilla WoW back in the day. When I finally tried the game it was post-Cata and it felt like a singleplayer game, the beginning zones were pretty empty. I dropped it pretty quick. I hope Classic does have a real MMO community again.

Attached: sergey-kudryavtsev-taur-cam-01.jpg (1920x1488, 390K)

>Do women even play WoW?
Yes it was how they got attention before social media happened. But now roasties can get attention through snapchat so there will be 90% less women in the game. Thank god.

my eyes

Attached: average alliance player.jpg (655x624, 171K)

>I don't like to bring up politics... I might disagree with somebody or they might think I'm cringe!

Attached: o.png (217x151, 5K)

Post like this make me know that Yea Forums is full of retards.
Any and all guilds run more warriors than any other class in raids but only this brainlet of a board thinks they know better then world first/actual vanilla players.

Attached: 1536295691992.jpg (240x240, 48K)

Attached: 8895710928.jpg (158x144, 11K)

The Raid Browser (Also known as Looking For Raid or Other Raids) was added in Patch 3.3.0 and allows players to join and advertise raid groups.

>Someone brings up incorrect political opinions
>I IMMEDIATELY report them for hate speech

Attached: B56DB7A6-3C85-453A-9C5A-DED8BB93ED9A.jpg (435x268, 21K)

City Guard RP

Attached: 903714946072.jpg (1004x753, 267K)

So in other words, it was the prototype for LFR and not actual LFR

King’s Honor friend.

Here's a collection me and a friend pulled from alliance.
I use to have more but they got deleted by Mods on Imgur.

imgur.com/a/TtbBu
imgur.com/a/8muYG

Attached: 1540204560663.png (482x490, 269K)

yeah it still allows you to look for and join raids wrath babby

Well met.

What is the most 'nobody plays that' combination of race/gender/class possible? For both Alliance and Horde.

oh and why i posted this here is that i need a better setup come classic

> What can *I* do for *you*?

Attached: Weapons_Trainer.png (813x560, 534K)

Female Dwarf Paladin
Female Orc Shaman
Wrath was perfect and you’re upset that everything got worse when activision really dug in after it finished

Troll warrior for Horde, either gender.
Not sure for Alliance. Maybe gnome warrior.

Fury only comes online in AQ. Untill then, you WILL be tanking. Your Private servers were horribly wrong about everything. But hey, go ahead and get your pre-raid bis only to be stuck in Org going.
> Furykek: DPS Warrior LFG UBRS
> Tankwarr: LMAO DPS WARRIOR
> Magebro: Hahaha he thinks he is DPS
> Priestchad: KEK. L2TANK LOL
> Furykek: B-But muh speed runs. L-look at my Kronos p-parses
> Entire tradechat sides erupt
> Rogueguy whispers: Hey man, wanna Tank Strat Live?
> Furykek: I guess.... ;_;

Attached: source.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

you do know warrior will be the most played and one of the most powerful dps right

Alliance warrior but I don't know what fucking race
>night elf because they make my dick diamonds
>human because muh dps parses
>dwarf because they're bros
>gnome for muh pvp

what the fuck do I do

>vent
>thottbot

i want to go back.....

Attached: 1521904246317.jpg (500x372, 73K)

Dwarf female I'll agree with, but I see plenty of female orcs.

None of what you said is remotely true.
You're a brainless dog trying to meme some shit that isn't true to be true.

Black female WoW player

>what will you roll?
my body, down the stairs, because i'm a drunk

>Had an older black dude in a guild who sounded like Will Smith
It’s been about 6 years, wonder how he’s doing

I know warriors are shit solo, and mostly shit in wpvp and solo pvp but that almost makes me want to play one even more just to feel amazing when i do pull off amazing wpvp? Am i deluding myself? will I just be shit on over and over again? I want to believe i can succeed without pocket healer

Uh, get off vent, or I'll have you bent

Yeah because the alliance players that think they're "right wing" are actually pussy centrists

dwarf warrior looks best
if you really want to infuriate horde though go gnome, nothing is worse than getting fucked up by a female gnome

Tauren Shaman or Troll Priest.

HORDE
Troll rogue (orc better pve, UD better PVP).
Tauren hunter (orc and troll both better racials) plus hitbox issues.
UD warrior because you already have fear break.

ALLIANCE
Gnome warrior because it looks retarded
Dwarf paladin because the same

Every other combo I saw lots of

warriors are great in pvp if you use engineering and alchemy (potions)

>Druidkek: DRUCHAD TANK LFG UBRS
>Entire channel collectively bursts out laughing to the point of crashing the server

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Anything is possible with engineering

>Trump image user is a complete retard
Who could have seen this?

Attached: 1531461188549.png (458x545, 396K)

Melee is actually weaker on private servers because of higher armor and higher hit cap.

Thinking with your dick will always leave you with a shallow, dirty feeling deep down, so that rules out night elf.
Humans will be hugely over represented so if you're torn between choices you're all interested in, you should rule out the most popular one for the sake of diversity.
This leaves dwarves and gnomes. One you want to play because you think they're cool, the other you want to play because you will gain an advantage. The true calling of your heart is for a dwarf so you must play a dwarf.

Fury comes online from the first 5man you do until the last Naxx.

Tanks play as fury as well.

Sit down shitter.

How can there be hit box issues when everything is basically hitscan?

>dwarf paladin looks retarded

Attached: 1500498637257.jpg (950x475, 641K)

Attached: 1555879560748.jpg (211x244, 21K)

>you can be unhittable with 246 block value while using the argent defender
>another 24 -damage taken from blessing, or 30 from stoneskin totem
>block is applied after armor DR
>no hit under 426(467 with BoS) would do damage
good God, what's the limit on this? Could probably solo AoE some instances, but with a healer? Could you have 3-man groups hitting reset cap in strat just pulling everything in sight? Naxx geared tanks might be able to get up to some really funky gold farming strats. Any more sources of -damage taken? 650 seems like a normal level 60 elite mob top end swing, and that's just 77 damage then. It's fucking nothing.

Taurens have a 7 yard attack range, instead of 5 yard attack range

Their deadzone is bigger

This only proves that the alliance trannies are right wing

wow extremely based reply, do me next (i'm playing horde)

>played mage from BC-WoD
>BUT, druid was the first class i leveled to cap
>fine with being a healslut in pve but pvp as healer sounds boring
>undead mage is too fotm zoomer tier but troll animations look retarded

wat do

Is rolling alchemy instead of engineering retarded as a warrior?

Neat. Never realized that.

Yes.

lol no,you can make great money from alchemy+herbalism

just be an undead mage, worrying about not being like everybody else in a game with only 4 races per faction and 8 classes per faction is a fool's errand.

I'm not getting fooled twice I wasted enough life on this game

Utterly retarded yes. Engineering is the bis profession.

I meant in the context of trying to be more viable soloing in wpvp as a warrior

What faction are most big streamers playing

if you want to be good in pvp you need engineering as any class,not just a warrior

Alchemy will not help you at all in pvp. The only possibly benefit I can think of is alchemist's stone making potions heal for 33% more.

Nelf ERPer

ugh ya you're right. i'm going to go full poopsock mode when classic is released so i guess i can always level a druid in between phases, thanks user

Attached: 1559335689424.png (564x288, 254K)

Asmongold/Esfand/McCuck: Alliance
Shroud/Sodapoppin/Nipsout: Horde

Oh god I thought they only stuck to one faction.

Hopefully they all play on one server.

Problem is, they won't say what server they're going to until launch night.

>Not using in game voice function, hearing people scream and sing everywhere you go

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

What class is the most respected?

priest and mage

Priest

The one who steam rolls his party through content and activily seeks out friends to join in his chad wave of destruction
>Warrior

Yup. Gonna be a total crap shoot to find out which server has a cult of retardation

>Roll

I fucking hate you insufferable WoWfag niggers. You do not "roll" anything. Your stats are predetermined based on your race when you make your character. There is no rolling.

You fucking pieces of shit probably have never played D&D. Go back to begging your mom for chicken tendies inside your trailer you piece of retarded abominable trash.

Attached: wow sieve warcraft bg.png (522x516, 339K)

actual retard boomer

Warriors will be the new huntards, but worse. You're going to have waves of them who are useless because they have no gear and can't get gear because everyone is warriors.

Language is a tool used to convey meanings. Caring about specifics like this is worthless. Everyone knows what people mean by roll.
Words are worthless. Meanings are what matter.

retard,warrior is/was and will always be the most played class,and that is not a problem at all,because you always need around 8 of them in raids,the demand for warriors is always high

>Warrior applies to tank
>No other plate niggers are accepted
I'm more worried about people thinking that they are so good they can tank as meme classes like shaman or warlock.
I can see a flood of warriors being a problem for awhile, but most warriors who are worth a damn will gain reputation in guilds and will be heavily utilized, maybe made into honorary classic officers

help me out here lads
Human Mage
>get to make my character look like me because human
>nice CC
>get to use fire magic which I really want
>easy as fuck
>portals, food, and water
Dwarf Hunter
>the race I love the most
>can name my pet after my cats
>pets in general
>kiting is fun
>FUCKING GUNS
>dont have to sit still when casting
Gnome Warlock
>most beta race, closest to myself irl making it easy self insert
>edgy darkness class, perfect for an edgy beta like me
>cool ass armor
>FUCKING DEMONS
>can make a cool priest friend
>not played a lot
>people will seethe when a gnome kills them

No... ?We get like a week to pre-make our chars...

Didn't exist until TBC and even then no one used it.

>Language is a tool used to convey meanings.
You are correct.

> Caring about specifics like this is worthless. Everyone knows what people mean by roll.
Yes, people who actually played D&D know what rolling a character is. You roll 6 or so dice, then allocate them to stats.

This is where retarded WoWniggers fucked it up. You don't allocate jack shit. This is the problem here. In WoW you CREATE a character, which has predetermined stats. You don't roll one. Ad populum idiocy saying "roll = create" doesn't hold weight here when there's decades of RPG history dating back to when Gary Gygax first planted his 3 inch dick inside Gail Gygax. Some faggot 2004 MMORPG doesn't erase 3 decades of using roll as in roll dice.

Attached: 1490075395366.jpg (1200x1629, 1.07M)

Why would you go dorf hunter over NE hunter? Shadowmeld + cat stealth memes for BG campng

It's still 2 yards.

Engineering isn't a profession, it's the sole multiclass option in vanilla WoW.

Looked it up, its actually 8

>Yes, people who actually played D&D know what rolling a character is. You roll 6 or so dice, then allocate them to stats.
>
>This is where retarded WoWniggers fucked it up. You don't allocate jack shit. This is the problem here. In WoW you CREATE a character, which has predetermined stats. You don't roll one. Ad populum idiocy saying "roll = create" doesn't hold weight here when there's decades of RPG history dating back to when Gary Gygax first planted his 3 inch dick inside Gail Gygax. Some faggot 2004 MMORPG doesn't erase 3 decades of using roll as in roll dice.
No one cares about this. No one who cares about this matters. This is nothing. It's a non-idea. It's useless. All you can do is move on and learn to live with reality.

Because Dwarf is my favorite race and they are the only 2 options for hunter, so the racial choice is clear

You don't create a character you create a toon.

my blunt

Attached: 1435783045669.jpg (800x800, 130K)

brehs... i cant wait to camp lowbies in redridge 24/7...

this is what it's all about bros...

Attached: vanilal.jpg (641x220, 63K)

Doesn't matter, I'm gonna mod my character into a belf anyway

Attached: 1540349836954.png (832x1000, 535K)

>We have taken a long and thorough look at the DPS viability of Fury specialized Warriors and found that it wasn't where we want it to be. Especially in combination with certain world buffs the specc would perform too strong. That is why we have taken various steps to bring it more in line with our vision.
>We have reduced the damage of Bloodthirst with one-handed weapons by 25%.
>We have reduced the damage of Whirlwind with one-handed weapons by 20%.
>We have reduced the damage of Execute with one-handed weapons by 40%.
>We have reduced the Rage generation of one-handed attacks by 20%.
>Harmstring no longer deals damage thus no longer triggering weapon effects like Windfury.

I will fucking kill you.

>paying for vidya, when you can live vicariously through your favourite twitch streamer instead

Sad.
a
d

Bald Male Gnome Mage with Engineering.
I will become the meme-character so you all don't have to be. I will shoulder the burden. You're welcome.

how many of you are rolling fury warrior with engineering and being stuck without that crafted lion head, devilsaur, no gold for enchants? not hating just curious if that's a concern

Thank you for your service user.

>know I'm going to hate everything I read in the link
>still click it anyway
how do I fix this problem

are you retarded?

most WoW players are

>gnome mage

aha *claps* yass kang, meta ftw!!1

wat why

What's more kino, male human warrior or male human paladin?

Attached: 1558560700035.jpg (808x535, 144K)

wtf is this bros

Attached: vod-431197458-offset-16952-[00.07.250-00.19.784].webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

>if you don't like soulless MMOs YOU DONT LIKE GAMES!

This is so sad

It's more fun watching desu. It's like an interactive movie.

Warrior, Paladins are bubble hearthing cucks

have fun being able to kill 40% of the horde of the horde

Paladin

Warrior is overplayed and has the stereotype of being low-IQ tryhards who think they're manly

If you play anything other than human, you're a cuck.

How boring is warrior?

did alex make this?

finalflash is fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=vCvb8MwvsD4&t=1s

>eceleb doesn't get handout

Warrior, priest or mage, I can't decide.

Lmao. Look at all the private server niggers. You're about to get a taste of the real Vanilla expirience. You are treated just like any other hybridkek. Stay delusional retards. God i hate you private server zoomers. Can't wait to see your ilk crying on the forums and Yea Forums about how no-one wants to group with you. Gonna be glorious.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'm tired of seeing that shit posted everywhere so I fixed it, fuck you

Attached: fixedyourshittymeme.jpg (1159x964, 273K)

doyou wanna
>be forced to tank or be made fun of
>be forced to heal or be made fun of unless you make a warlock buddy who gets you onto a guild/raid team as shadow
>be another basic bitch dps

Well yeah, I can't decide between tanking, healing or selling portals

>thottbot
>not allakhazam

So do you want me to choose for you?

based
fuck furries

> Abusing transformation items to hide forms

Attached: 1559309712078.jpg (579x584, 34K)

have sex

warrior is super boring

The streamers aren't going to say where they're going until launch.

t. Tranny

t. furry

is playing on eu really that bad with foreingers and people not speaking english?

see

Not in terms of speaking english and being understood, but the accents can be hard to understand at best and grating at worst on voice.

well Sodapoppin plays a trann female furry druid cow so it's accurate.

Attached: 1243353342.jpg (640x492, 40K)

I hate loud streamers.

what the fuck leads a person to decide to look like that

How is that the case if NE get more Agi?

>Human Warrior
>Human Paladin
If by kino you mean spergy, either.

multiple challanger gladiator top pvp druid player you peasant

Attached: 14332532432.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

my friends list is full of challengers. not everyone is shit at vidya like you. the question is still not answered. why the fuck would someone so ugly make themselves look even uglier?

>The only possibly benefit I can think of is alchemist's stone making potions heal for 33% more.

Pretty sure that's post-Classic stuff.

Holy shit imagine being excited for a MMO to roll back updates, let alone playing a MMO to begin with

Attached: 1524337586958.jpg (650x564, 76K)

charity streams
"if we raise $15k I will dye my hair" type thing

have sex

I won't roll anything
because I don't play shitty Blizzard games, you retarded soi-drinker.

kek

>doesn't remember when blizzard games were good
underage soi

convince me til buy BfA

You're a retard.

Attached: 1548050778610.gif (550x400, 223K)

>my friends list is full of challengers. not everyone is shit at vidya like you.
but you know me and I don't know you, I win, who are you lol

Attached: 11244325343432.png (814x1270, 1.89M)

ok nice i cum

And you know what year that was?
Let me give you a hint, you nostalgia-soiled shitbrain.
It was 2004.

The current year is 2019.
You're deluded if you think they still have that talent.

Just like I remembered

Hes probably a drood and also a panda babby shitter, please be patient

Can't decide between priest and mage

Priest:
>Get dick sucked every time I log in to join raids and bg premades
>get to feel warm and fuzzy about healing my friends
>pair well with the overabundance of warriors and rogues

Mage:
>Get to style on people in PvP
>minor dick sucking for food/water and portals
>lots of ways to make lots of money

You can't be patient with retards or they will never learn.
Anyone who believes anything outside Druid Resto is usable should be shunned.

priests have several different heals to keep endgame interesting

As a mage your dps rotation is 80% frostbolt.

duping gold on that shithole of a server was a fun time, and you do know how easy it is to cheese their shitty system and just pick whatever build you want right?

>>get to feel warm and fuzzy about healing my friends
Pathetic healslut

Feral druid is 100% viable to tank dungeons with though.

Infact bear form is better than a fury warrior with shit gear.

imagine wanting to be outside of the actual action in raids

Torn between UD Warlock & Rogue.

Back in the dress retard

Is there anything more unfun than MMO's?

go warlock
Rogues will be overplayed while people will dicksuck you for your utility if you're willing to farm soul shards (takes minimal effort honestly)

For me, it's Human Warrior.

i too watch asmongold

I just want to keep you healthy senpai

raids are really only like, a few hours a week though. i'm more concerned with fun factor in pvp.

Attached: 3665e5dd69fd46174a548ceef0b8bde41c9a2306_full.jpg (184x184, 15K)

Attached: 1497748314422.png (424x284, 22K)

A 15 year old MMO. There's a disturbing trend of people paying to play 15 year old games over and over again. This industry is fucked.

Priests style on people harder than mages and with a tenth of the effort

Nobody wants to play a modern one.

I've been replaying old games since the NES, it's funny to me that this is suddenly a "problem" for some people now that they want to cry about WoW Classic day in and day out.

autism

People will seethe more losing to a disc priest than losing to a mage

Why is every single night elf male player a complete retard? Combine it with either hunter or dps warrior and you reach peak stupidity.

I hate both hunters and rogues with a burning passion, which class has a decent/good matchup vs both of them so I can bash their brains in, wouldn't mind leveling as healer and getting dps pieces later on.

>druidchads
>Dresses
almost none of the BiS of 3 tiers has druids wearing robes.

>it's funny to me that this is suddenly a "problem" for some people

Paying devs to rerelease 15 year old games is ensuring we never get anything better. The effort and investment and talent needed is many times less than a new interesting product.

same reason every undead player is a retarded edgelord who thinks they're good when they're trash. rogue and warrior for peak edgy teen

an undead deathknight

I agree

It's sad that modern games are so shit people would rather play a 15 year old mmorpg.

You got warrior confused with warlock

Nothing is edgier than UD warlock

I'm making a rogue so i can farm gold to give to asmongold so he will say my name on stream

>is ensuring we never get anything better
I would normally agree with where you're coming from, except we're long beyond the point of Blizzard making "anything better" when it comes to Warcraft.

get that dress on faggot

I've literally never met an edgy night elf warlock.

So people need to stop fucking paying them. Stop giving them resources.

Reminder that trolls are less evolved night elves, literal niggers

>playing alliance rogue

Attached: 1559273533380.jpg (1276x1438, 825K)

I mean, at the end of the day they're still putting out something people want, regardless of the quality of modern WoW/Warcraft as an IP in general. I'll stop giving them money where it matters to me; I'll quit buying their new expansions.

>nu-wow lore
cringeyikes
bet you think humans are just midget vrykul too

I'll roll 360 degrees and walk away.

warrior, shadowpriest?

exactly
what the FUCK went wrong?

what? no, this cannot be true

>i-it doesnt count!
Seethe harder, sub-elf

Shit games finally realized for being shit games.

I'd rather have Stoneform for PvP as a Rogue if I'm being honest.

Best way to fuck an undead rogue?

Orc warrior? Orc Hunter?

cry, humanlet

Attached: humanlets.jpg (1733x1185, 812K)

i didnt know either until i played a 60 rogue on a pserver

you first dude haha :^)

Literally be decent at all. Most of them will be complete trash trying to be the next epic pvper montage.

Here is the best class in the game.

Usually classes have their strengths and weaknesses. They might be good in pve but worse in pvp. They might be good in one form of pvp, but bad in some other form. Not this one. Mages get to do everything.

When you're doing your 5-mans, and you need a dps, who do you pick? A mage of course, because they got the best CC in the game for 5-mans. On top of that, you're getting free water from them, and they come with the best aoe in the game if the dungeon requires it.
Move into raids and mages are still top tier. While they might not shine in MC and BWL as much as far as single target damage is concerned (you still want a bunch of them for other purposes though), but once you get past that, the most broken talent in the game, ignite, starts to shine. Roll those ignites and your mages are suddenly dealing massive damage.
Solo content? While leveling you can just gather up a dozen mobs and aoe them down. At 60 you can keep that up, farming gold faster than any other class.
Solo PvP? Melee hates you. Melee really fucking hates you. Frostbite has a 100% proc chance with no DR and will keep every single melee that comes within a mile of you permanently frozen.
Group PvP? You're literally the most valuable class in the game. On a smaller scale, you have your poly, counterspell, freezes for support. On a larger scale, you're the only class with proper aoe for that purpose. You're the class wreaking havoc in the enemy ranks. Everything else exists to let you function properly.

fuck gnomes and FUCK MAGES

Attached: 1533091589571.png (403x481, 203K)

orc warlock > undead warlock

Attached: 1555444604524.gif (640x538, 51K)

I'm making a gnome mage as my alt and that's final.

Learn to use the addon lol

> Trying to fight an Orc Warrior
> Work up to a 5cp Kidney Shot
> Resist

Attached: 1559264512034.jpg (240x240, 8K)

asmon is a manbaby. why would we want a literal balding autismboi to represent us

those and shadowpriest

asmongoloid

Attached: tumblr_pbu8313Wa71rpwm80o1_250.jpg (184x184, 16K)

Because you all look like him.
You're all nostalgic man children for wanting old games to be the remastered every year and have old things come back constantly.

GROW UP!

Attached: 1545320898544.jpg (840x1000, 328K)

>be hunter
>throw viper sting on mage
>send pet and pop beastial wrath
>mage losing his mana while being slowly eaten by a pet that he can't polymorph
>can't do anything but run away like a little bitch
>pop intimidation for my pet to stun him for 3 seconds
>throw another viper sting on him incase he tries to use a mana gem
>hit him with conc shot to slow him for another 4 seconds while my pet skiddoodles that boipuss

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

yep, one of the worst things in vanilla, like wtf, that's hundreds of energy and time spent building just to lose it

>NOOOOOOOO WHY DOESNT EVERYTHING GO MY WAY AAAAAAAAAH STOP IT BLIZZARD NO

how am I supposed to tide myself over for 3 months bros

Asmond is right. I have a good chuckle when I see all the fake hate for him on this shitty board. The man's a borderline autistic entertainer. That's the point of his shit. But moments like this show when he's serious and actually knows what he's talking about from time to time.

Attached: 1555898889102.jpg (750x734, 60K)

also having this problem
right now I'm testing out the classes I'm stuck between on a vanilla PS
thinking of trying other MMOs or playing BC or WotLK PS once I make my choice

?... it literally counters rogues best abilities
kill yourself pleb

stunlock rogue takes no skill and it's a shame orcs are the only ones that can counter it.

Then maybe dont play such an overplayed piece of shit class? Basic faggot

fucking BASED

Tfw wanna roll Ally mage but could never see myself playing a fucking gnome

oh well, just gonna roll human. 5% int doesnt matter that much right? and the spirit + rep gains is dece

Server NA-Northeast-8... realm HardRPPvP-3.... layer 12.... shard 6.... division 9.... phase 14.... department 22... aisle Frozen Foods.... row 4.... Home.

>you roll 6 or so dice

What the fuck? Even the the 4d6 drop the low is pussy tier but what the fuck even is this?

I think he's hated for his ego, excuses such as when he gets beat in duels, his cocky self as well as his mannerisms and how he presents himself as well. Whenver someone disagrees with him or anything he always says something like " dude fuck off", a childish remark, hence most likely why the majority of his followers are man-children.

WoW classic is only a thing because OSRS was a succes at getting back old fans whilst also bringing new players

what server are you testing on? I was looking at one that lets you roll 60s instantly

orc melee hunter nightfall raider reporting for duty

iirc I read somewhere the 5% int isn't actually big and doesn't cause a huge difference between Gnome and Human. I'm more about the Escape Artist desu.

Elysium because I prefer checking how much I enjoy leveling with a class since I know I'll enjoy it at endgame too

you see Yea Forums, you spent so much time here fighting
that you forgot how to love

Attached: 1554671959031.png (562x750, 515K)

seething alliance players

reminder that classic wow isn't skill other than prediction

Attached: 1556895005390.png (1280x1094, 1.03M)

I'm a horde player though

Orcs do not have my class so it sucks that I can't enjoy that.

>reminder that classic wow isn't skill
Said that to my face ingame you green faggot

Attached: 1528109943029.jpg (720x405, 33K)

I've never taken him too seriously, nor have I McConnell either, so I've always played those moments off as acting over dramatically for the stream.

GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME

Attached: 170237.jpg (271x268, 40K)

> orc melee hunter
> melee hunter
> melee
> hunter

Attached: 1547853236945.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Attached: 1552101363054.jpg (636x471, 165K)

Is gouge considered a stun effect?

it's an incapacitate, it counts though

>send pet and pop bestial wrath

That's all you really need tbqhfam

funny thing is it's probably the exact opposite of what you think
he's a poopsocking raid dps min-maxer willing to spam wing clip for an entire fight

i dont think so. I played a rogue for years and never had gouge resist.

no it doesn't

Of you're being a Nightfall bot, why wouldn't you Raptor Strike on cooldown?
Might as well do that little bit extra damage, right?

introduce polling so blizzard doesn't fuck up

I love tanking but fuck being a slave to my guild again. Missed 1 raid and the whole guild bitched me out. Quit right after that shit.
Maybe I'll go Rogue or Hunter this time.

Attached: 2aa97733bf126b95b12ed8f0b938a59d.png (1378x1824, 1.27M)

I’ll roll the uninstall wizard after 1 week

Based druid reference dump
Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

tick tock

Attached: 1558030069862.png (600x600, 170K)

its ok user, you don't have to roll a mage, its only 2 gold a stack.

Attached: 2g.png (316x235, 24K)

Confirmed 33 year old Vanilla chad here, never played a private server in my life. You can expect any viable 40 man to have at least 20 warriors. That's a fact, jack.

so, does orc resist work on nades?

play alliance rogue then
yes

mfw i win out vs higher geared rogues simply because of hardiness

Attached: 1536152924048.webm (720x720, 985K)

>hard game
Asmongold is a literal retard that can’t play any other game than wow because he’s actually brain dead. WoW is the easiest game in existence.

Is loliwarcraft a thing?

>asmongold will never have an aneurysm or stroke live on stream

why bros

Attached: 1554443816367.jpg (2561x1689, 1009K)

>implaying i didnt hang out outside org dueling orc warrs all day

Holy shit, why are there so many complete garbage mmos?

>hordecucks try to gank a paladin.webm

>he genuinely thinks an allaince rogue can beat an orc iron willed geared warrior

lol tell me how you lock them down, you won't

don't say something stupid like rupture and crippling while abusing their deadzone either, that isn't good enough

>be literally any warlock and never lose a 1v1 duel ever

what the fuck, how is he so strong? those bulls are like twice his size and he doesn't budge an inch