Itt

itt
>Games everyone loves but few have actually beat

Attached: DeusExCover.png (600x745, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzY9mgA3_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many of you have actually bothered to beat the campaign? I tried but gave up because of the length way too many times.

Attached: Homm3boxart.jpg (280x355, 31K)

Speak for yourself retard.

>but few have actually beat

Attached: eddie.webm (395x477, 1.11M)

>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
>RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
The first time I played Dude Sex was on the PS2, actually.

Attached: 1331495371675.jpg (600x449, 58K)

I have beat it 5 times

>few zoomers have actually beat
ftfy

It's like a 30h game on the first try.

>ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU
>RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
>proceed to play the game as usual

Damn what a great game. I should replay it again

Deus Ex is a total cakewalk with the GEP gun and DTS

I can never bring myself to go GEP/heavy guns in general because I like my inventory space too much. Still a cakewalk with rifles though.

I had like 30 hours in Deus Ex despite never finishing Hong Kong until very recently. the game pretty sharply descends in quality after that point

Attached: tyed up.png (960x669, 339K)

San Andreas probably, just as a percentage of total sales.

I didnt beat it neither, user.
The game itself is very comfy, but somehow I got bored.

>trashy review site top x games of whatever time
>tons of modern paid off garbage games and a handful of "classic masterpieces" that are mega popular and everyone knows about even if they haven't played them
it's so obvious they don't play any of those old games, why bother putting them on the list? giving your video game journalism career credibility?

Attached: 51PFMIPtoML.jpg (335x465, 47K)

blame the brazilians who played the game and modded the fuck out of it without knowing about the story and missions at all

Attached: Untitled.png (942x235, 42K)

Am brazilian, can confirm.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzY9mgA3_g

Only diehard GTA fans finish the main story, let's be honest.

gep is great to open doors, safes, destroy cameras and robots if needed, without updating it once

I've played this since I was a child, but literally only custom maps

making a playthrough with GMDX.9 this month

Attached: 1451048559012.jpg (640x360, 108K)

Old gta games where always about messing around for fun though. Nobody i knew actually played through the story and desu, they always threw in a lot of bullshit missions at the end.

I mostly played skirmish mode, but I still attempted the campaign. Also played it since I was like 8yo

Sounds about right. It was always telling to me that almost all the San Andreas memes are references to stuff that happens in the first few hours of the game.
>"Grove Street... home."
>"All you had to do..."
>"I'll have two number nines..."

Same, user. Surprisingly good version, too. Weird as fuck controls, but it all worked well enough. I paid like two bucks for a copy of it on a whim

Oblivion. I like it, but the main quest is trash. I literally didn't beat it until just a few years ago.