you did buy the bull right?
pathlogic 2 thread

Attached: BUY.png (936x1404, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-_GIBjFZHU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8d0x1WcAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to FUG the little girls

Attached: 53702728_p13.jpg (850x750, 278K)

Who is responsible for my hiding my kid?

Attached: 20190531195111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

>save saburovs
>they are dumb assholes in the ending
>they're also adopt your daughteru grace and she is like "wtf i love my new parents now!"
don't waste any cure on those fucks

Attached: D7l5ihFWkAAmtE8.png (830x676, 26K)

I like what they did with Saburovs in 2. But nobody takes my kids. Not the sand pest, not Capella and most certainly not the two most miserable people in the town.

they are look like some tim burton's family now

is sprinting a trap?

Yes. You're better off not going anywhere, butcher. Sit still, lest you drown the town in blood. Sit still, and let me work my miracles.

Attached: Changle_classic_hd.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

sprinting makes your thrist go up faster
sprinting when out of stamina/screen whites out for a second MAYBE makes you get tired faster

The music actually does get better the deeper you get in the game. The original game's OST is still in a league of its own, but 2's is not the disappointment it first seemed desu.

it only gets better when you get to the important plot parts, otherwise it's pretty bland all around

Attached: D7k9DXLX4AEE9FC.jpg (680x405, 35K)

Sprinting saves time b/c youre moving faster but depletes thirst. Thirst is really only important for more sprinting or when you get into a fight. So if you sprint alot the likelihood of you taking damage is higher as you cannot get away from enemies and you will be able to punch less.
Like anything else in the game its about a cost/benefit choice.

Attached: 1535364570394.jpg (900x720, 109K)

Not even necessarily plot points. Some houses have really nice themes (Yulia's, Khan's and Eva's come to mind), the devastated districts have a nice track, the steppes and the cemetery are perfect. And of course what plays during the big story moments is great too.
I have to wonder what happened to the Marble Nest's infected district music though.

Apparently packages can contain other packages when you open them. I just got three packages in a row. I'm set for life.

>Fat Vlad won't let me leave
I guess you outplayed fate this time, Böos.

Attached: 20190531205130_1.jpg (2560x1440, 353K)

>pathlogic

Attached: 300px-PeterHDmodel.png (300x375, 194K)

Saburovs are actually the most loving couple, confirmed by devs.

There are invisible options underneath those; just mouse over them and select one when you hear the clicking noise.

literally no point in this game, you go through all this shit and then you get shit endings.. you have them blow up the polyhedron they don't even show it collapsing or getting hit, it just disappears, then the game magically warps you to the last day w/ no time passing and you read walls of text from various NPCs.

>don't even show it collapsing or getting hit
are you sure about that?

Yeah, that's because a half of every other couple in town is dead. Or is an affront to mother Boddho.

I submit the papers, a marker gets placed on the polyhedron, I go there and it literally just disappears before my eyes

Nigger what? In my game the second the polyhedron came onto the screen there was a full animation of it getting shelled and collapsing.

were you near the polyhedron? I didn't get any cutscene

Where does Sticky go when he's infected? I can't find him at all.

Attached: 20190531212519_1.jpg (2560x1440, 567K)

>I didn't get any cutscene
It wasn't a cutscene, it's just that as soon as I got to a place in the town where I could see the Polyhedron It got shelled and fell.

? he doesn't go anywhere he stays in your lair

so it even possible to cure all your bound? you only get 4 panacea iirc and 2 guaranteed shmowders (the rest is RNG) so that's 6 cures, but then you also need to cure yourself after saving murky from she-bitch

He stays at your place. I don't remember if he leaves on that day at all, but he'll probably show up there... eventually.

How the fuck do I summon the train?
Kids told me you can do it by going to some abandoned tracks or something, I'm not sure exactly since I was in rush doing the main quest first and kinda forgot.
I'm now going over the tracks and nothing is happening anywhere.
Normally I would assume it's just a dumb game for children and obviously nothing would happen but since there's an achievement for it I assume there must be something.

I swear he's not anywhere in there.

Day 6, sticky is dead in my game, how fucked i am?

you get 7 panaceas, you can get 8 if you arent dumbfuck like me

Check the dead shop every night and EVERY kid you see. Yes, it's RNG, but if you're looking, you'll find them.
Also, I'm pretty sure you can make 5 doses of panacea. 6 counting the one in act 3.

>you only get 4 panacea iirc and 2 guaranteed shmowders (the rest is RNG) so that's 6 cures
If you play intelligently you should be able to get enough shmowders. I'm doing my second run and already have 3 by day 3. I think I had about 3 total my first playthrough.

You should feel bad about letting the best kid die, but you're not fucked.

I have been playing Pathologic HD and the walking is so mind numbing it's hard to take but I see the point of it,it is so atmospheric it is like playing a nightmare,I can't think of any game that has gotten under my skin as much as this one,it's boring as fuck but extremely rewarding despite being anti-fun. I started Pathologic 2 but liked it so much I started the first one to work up to it despite it being a reimagining.2 seems like a much more fun game but the original is absolutely unsettling and makes you feel sick playing it.

>7-8 panaceas how? you only get 5 vials of living blood

>counting the one in act 3

what? I'm not remembering this...

>I'm not remembering this...
It's pretty easy to miss on your first playthrough. You're supposed to brew and test your homemade antibiotics before the act ends.

5 vials
2 from day 6
there are actually 6 sources of living blood in abbatoir, you visit it for the second time on day 10, but this time you dont lose your inventory

>you visit it for the second time on day 10
You can't interact with them on day 10 though. They all dry up.

oh
are you sure thats the case?
i thought they were dried up because i interacted with them earlier

Yeah, I left one because I only got 5 bottles and didn't see a reason to take a sip myself. When I came back on day 10, it was inactive.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE LAST CANDLE IN THE HOUSE OF DEATH IM FREAKING OUT

I only went to the abattoir once, why would you need to go back on day 10? I must have missed something, or else didn't go the first time

there's a shelf in the hallway just outside the room where notkin is, it's just above eye level and easy to miss.

t. missed it my first time as well

Did you toss either Vlad into the grinder?

I sent Fat Vlad to the termitary

Did you then talk to the steppetards in their camp, where you find Taya? They send you back to the abattoir for reasons.

>talk to these guys outside my house at the end of the day
>they want to give me organs
>inventory is full so they drop on the ground
>no problem i'll just store this stuff away in my house and be right back out
>store everything inside and exit the house
>organs are gone

o-ok then

Thanks user

You might just be missing it in the tall grass. I did the same thing and it took me a minute to find it.

yeah, I think the only time I went to abattoir was late in the game, maybe day 9.. so I probably just missed going the first time since I never saw the dream about how to make panacea

everything that is not in safe storages disappears at midnight
he could be just unlucky

What time was it? I think shit resets at midnight.

Not that late; I might just be missing it in the grass like the other user said.

i'm only on day 2 and it says number 8 on the list is in danger but i can't seem to find them anywhere

Attached: 1544302297133.png (409x306, 102K)

Do you even know what you're looking for, oynon?

You gotta go to the end of the south-most curved dead end bit, close your eyes, think of your adjective, and wish real hard. And by that I mean hold still and wait for like 15 seconds.

I expected some kind of prompt, so when I actually heard it coming after thinking of the word I shit myself.

>shit resets at midnight
can confirm, day 1 Stamatin offers me some booze like 2 minutes to midnight, I drop it because full inventory, and before I can reach the package on the ground the clock bongs, the day's over, and my delicious twyrine disappeared.

>15 hidden achievements
>still missing like 10 unhidden ones
What the fuck I'm on my second playthrough.

I DO NOT KNOW

Attached: 1558955102140.jpg (939x670, 133K)

Have you tried jumping to your death from the very tippy top of the Polyhedron?

its a bug, same happened to me
couldn't find him until the very ending, he didn't appear either despite being alive

Attached: 1559310379787.jpg (1573x1100, 878K)

achievement guide when

Exactly. To find something, you need to know what you're looking for.

can someone spoil me what s lara's secret? i mean why does she think she's trash and gets bound to the changeling

hint: it involves the bull

where do i find brown twyre

*AHEM*
FUCK STEPPE PEOPLE

>go to take a break
>exit the game
>game freezes
>game is using 3.6gb of memory
>have to force close it every time
thank you russia

Attached: 1556926691723.png (719x713, 587K)

I just had the event where Capella says she'd take in all children that I'm trying to protect.
I have a horrible hunch.

Attached: 1559274927037.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Attached: poorartemy.png (870x582, 598K)

Bachelor did. :3

2 actually has too much music plus some of the songs are pretty similar and barely play so very few of them are memorable
The memorable ones are 10/10 though
>tfw picking up the living blood on day 6
youtube.com/watch?v=t-_GIBjFZHU&feature=youtu.be

Attached: jazz.jpg (1504x1452, 1.05M)

you mean the bull at the start?

What can this qt possibly do, user? Does this really look like the face of someone who can betray you?

Attached: best Olgimsky.jpg (753x1049, 173K)

Lads, Is it worth getting a bunch of materials to repair the knife you get in laras kitchen or should I ditch it?

You'll be finding whetstones in the trash cans anyway. If you try to maintain it every day, it doesn't take that many resources.
I never found any other melee weapons, not counting foolishness like scalpels.

yes, you'll find that shit everywhere in the trash.
protip: it's cheaper in terms of materials to keep it consistently high durability, the lower it gets, the more it takes to repair. use accordingly.

there s no way they'll make other 2 chapters with those sales. desu i'll be impressed if the studio does not go under.

rip icepick

I'm praying for her infection.

Attached: 20190531230451_1.jpg (2560x1440, 338K)

Is this game scary

I actually have no idea how many of your Bound need to die before there are consequences of any kind. You can definitely lose one.

They've seen worse. Worst case scenario, they'll sell the other two routes as DLC.

Isn't she supposed to be like 14 in the original?
Why did they make her the hottest girl in the game this time around?

That's the thing, I had to trade a bunch of stuff to find the materials to get it to high durability. Since when I found it it was nearly broken, is that just RNG or is that always like that? I know I could find the stuff I needed, but I wanted to knife people that night, you know?

It depends on the character, as long as they survive to a point you can get the "good" ending

It's normal, don't worry about it

There are a good few qts in the game, even the regular townswomen look good

According to dialogue she's 15-16 in this one

She's almost 16 now.

>Why did they make her the hottest girl
That's debatable, but also don't think about it.

Attached: purest flower.jpg (731x875, 110K)

I know, but look at how much younger(and uglier) she looked in the original

I guess a 16 year old could look like that

>no red hair and freckels
>a slut
>a dumb one at that
hard pass my dude, you can keep her

Attached: CapellaHDmodel.png (456x570, 395K)

no, it's always about to break when you find it. you can buy a shiny new one from Grief for a ton of rubles but it's cheaper overall to just repair Lara's.

it's more dark, unsettling and atmospheric than scary

Yeah, she's very much a child in the original...and everyone outside of the protagonists looked like they stepped out of thief 2 in the original

>>a dumb one at that
I mean, Capella is not exactly the brightest actor in the theater either, if you know what I mean.

>I wanted to knife people that night, you know?
Just sneak attack them, you can easily stunlock them to death even with a broken knife at night

if she dies and you talk to her in the theatre she said she would have formed a heretical cult

fuck that bitch

Who IS the dumbest character in the story? For me its vlad the lesser. His loyalty to his father (among other things) causes way more problems then he fixes. Not to mention actively trying to get people infected

It would have been nice for the game to mention there was a stealth mechanic, but oh well. lesson learned

this is why games should still come with manuals, fuck this trend of no manuals REEEEE

>actively trying to get people infected
The steppedrones aren't people.
Honestly, I'm not sure who wins here. Eva's always spacing out, living in her own world, but she doesn't actively fuck things up. Lara's fated to do some bad shit, but I don't know how it works out in 2, she died in my run. It's debatable how much Capella is actually to blame for the day 10 clusterfuck. Let's just go with Isidor.

Rubin is an idiot

>t. odongh

he's the only resident of the town who doesn't have ulterior motives or isn't a fucking idiot. he is just overstressed

Attached: 8f745b34bd1495bde1f5c3c8df4c2dbe.png (795x150, 57K)

>Grace inspires Stamatin to make the world's most reality-defying mass grave
I really liked that Peter got some more characterization aside from muh ugly tower and muh limits. Nevermind that I'd prefer to take Grace in myself.

from one alcoholic father to another, I suppose

I can't be the only one who thought Grace was at least 20.

in slavland 14+ are considered women

Living at a cemetery and being tormented by the dead every damn day does that to you. She's supposed to be under 15.

The locals would be more pissed off with you for digging a hole then fucking a teen

>Peter died on day 4 for me
t-thanks
don't mind me, I will enjoy my incredibly engaging nightly Aspity hospice sidequest

Attached: 1546553891466.jpg (500x566, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8d0x1WcAc

I hope this helps some. I went around documenting what people were trading for and decided the value of each item depending on how many people trade for that item.

Attached: pathologictradingvalue.png (301x571, 17K)

>most adult males in town have no beards or mustaches
>razors are the rarest item in the entire game

Attached: 1527572632035.gif (512x807, 469K)

is that fucking trumpocles

I came back to report that not only did that bitch survive the danger but Sticky is still missing.

Because everyone jealously keeps theirs. Obviously.

Makes sense. Razors would be common if everyone threw theirs out and didn't shave.

They get their razors by the train, and have to keep them secret from the children.

>tinctures 1
The steppethots and infected folks both want them.

Are you sure you didn't brew something out of him, oynon?

based

>steppethots
The steppe women are proud and beautiful and don't deserve that kind of slander good sir

Bayarlaa, I'll update the list to reflect that.

>he hasn't read 1984

Maybe I did, I don't even know anymore. All I know is that I'm slowly losing my mind.

Attached: 1518897768856.png (595x842, 593K)

I've been working on the same thing. Problem is some people have different values. Teen girls are a bit more greedy in giving away morphine, for example. Need to figure out what all the different types of people are as well.

Infected people accept antibiotics too.
I'm also not seeing rings in your list. Wish I could remember how many people want them, I only remember the little girls and some of the townswomen for sure.

I feel like something like this would need to note how much is an item worth to someone, but still, that's a good idea, oynon.

Young kids don't seem to understand the value of medicine, and I know the male steppe kids give the highest value for beetles at 5