Why do people on Yea Forums want this character in Smash? What's his appeal? He looks like shit and his game is boring

Why do people on Yea Forums want this character in Smash? What's his appeal? He looks like shit and his game is boring.

Attached: C67AEDF8-36C9-4F00-AAAB-BAFB0E4C9EB9.png (640x1202, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Nz2cmCp0
smashboards.com/threads/minecraft-steve-for-ssb4.361959/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better and more relevant than Gatornigger at least

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: ugly fat purtrid fucking faggot.png (1500x1500, 2.24M)

They don't, it's all just shitposters from a fucking discord group of all places

Memes
That's it we're fucking with you and everyone that takes smash seriously

>rob is an icon

Attached: 1549220872391.jpg (792x792, 218K)

>What's his appeal?

Attached: Steve is a Chad.png (1024x1566, 1.96M)

He's just a mouthpiece for people that hate rosterfags and Grinchniggers

You’re still going on with this shit? Do you really still have PTSD from his reveal?

Steve has had support for years now, this isn't something new

Attached: 1557698864701.jpg (320x252, 24K)

>all these retards making up excuses
Steve is the face of one of the most famous games ever, he deserves a spot. You had Melee and stopped liking smash with brawl, now it's the turn for the kids to get their icon.

Why do people on Yea Forums want this character? What's his appel? He look like furry shit and he hasn't had a game in over a decade

Attached: BanjoBanjoTooie1.jpg (1987x2349, 559K)

He is. Literally the first thing that people saw when the NES came out and is the reason Nintendo is still alive today as it let them market the NES as a toy.

Gatorfuck is just some disgusting gator that manchildren remember.

the NES might have been a huge flop in the west without rob
he is important

>one person
>support for years
Yeah and Spongebob had support for 10 years. Find at least 100 people from 2015 that wanted Steve

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Nz2cmCp0

DK's been ruined entirely by that one guy.

It's simply inevitable. Steve is the Thanos of Smash Bros. The necessary evil. It's just impossible to deny that Minecraft has become one of the biggest video games of all time, especially to the younger generations. Steve in the game with Minecraft related moves is essentially guaranteed to bring in more players.

Better to just rip the band aid off now so we can move on to more interesting characters.

Attached: I am... inevitable.jpg (1080x600, 128K)

A shit ton of characters have a few people supporting them, but Steve would never have as significant a "following" if not for the fact that he was leaked.

> Y-You have to be leaked to get support!
Fucking retards

Todd Howard as a fighter would be much better than any other fighter shown
His final smash would make the screen go dark and you would wake up in a moving cart and a man in front of you would start talking

Attached: B2717855-BCEB-4BD5-913E-1E583A1CDEDD.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Look at Smashboards

No one gave a shit about Steve until Vergeben said that Minecraft content would be in the game.

>Why do people on Yea Forums want this character in Smash?
Easy, they don't.

>Steve in the game with Minecraft related moves is essentially guaranteed to bring in more players.
No he's fucking not. No one's going to buy a Switch and Smash AND the Steve's Challenger Pack to play as Steve in a party fighting game other than a few hundred autists. The same goes for Banjo and MC.

Explain that game guy then and Smashboards

Many are more vocal now becaue it seems actually possible, Minecraft is a hit on Nintendo systems compared to the Wii U days when it was only on Xbros and Snoyshit consoles. Steve is a legend and that's why his fans are more happy than ever

Correction. “””leaked”””.

He’s never getting in Smash.

>people on Yea Forums
It's just shitposters using that one hideous render to get a rise out of people.

then you have to play through skyrim on legendary difficulty and unmodded, basically every death is 50%

>look at Smashboards
I did.
>March 2018
Am I supposed to be impressed by this? A dead thread with 17 pages that only ever exploded after Virginben. Smashboard has a dedicated thread for every character imaginable. The fact that Steve got one so late is only proof of how little people cared about him till Virginben.

I know that to your young Zoomer mind, 1 year seems like long-standing support, but it’s actually not.

Imagine coming up with a list of iconic Nintendo villain characters from franchises outside Mario, Zelda, Metroid, etc and not including King K Rool. I refuse to even think of such a list.

V-vergeben...

Attached: 1558643702297.png (1406x1562, 487K)

Why isn't Marx playable then faggot?

Attached: Marx-Artwork-KSA.png (350x654, 233K)

doomguy please

Because Sakurai's a hack who thinks his Kirby games are the only ones of value. As far as he's concerned, Marx is a boss and nothing more.

Attached: clobbered.png (950x596, 178K)

At least people actually like these characters, plant mains pretend like they love the addition because they would like anything Sakurai would do

Attached: numale 4channel.png (1443x802, 643K)

But marx was in HIS magnum opus it was HIS game bros

>using this as proof
Fuck off Thomas

>At least people actually like these characters
Nobody likes Steve, who also happens to not be a character

*Kyle

Retard, look at the Smash 4 board

smashboards.com/threads/minecraft-steve-for-ssb4.361959/

Imagine being this delusional

REtard

Yes but they like Minecraft. I don't like Minecraft but the idea of one of the biggest games of all time getting a representative in smash would be cool.

> Has to change it to villians because he know's Kuck Rool isn't iconic if it's just Nintendo characters in general

>fighting rosterfaggotry with rosterfaggotry
>literally pretending to be retarded

>people mocking the idea
>thread locked because Steve didn't appear on a Nintendo system at the time
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

go back zoom zoom

tetris only got music when it was number one

Actually off yourself if you thought for a second Tetris would EVER get a character

>Wtf how dare people like characaters that I don't like!!!

Has a single credible leaker with a proven record actually come out and said "Steve is in"? I know Hitagi has but what exactly are his credentials? Most leakers with actual records are dancing around Steven's inclusion while straight up dying on Erdrick's hill saying he's definitely in.

Attached: 1558885013388.png (1000x1000, 190K)

not a character an assist trophy how did you even think I thought tetris could have a character ?

ok good believe it or not tetris fags WERE a thing once upon a time

> Says he has no fans
> ´Shows him he has fans
> DOESNT COUNT

Absolute retard

Nobody actually wants this, man. It's all shitposters and then morons who latch onto it.

>"H-H-HE HAS FANS I SWEAR LOOK"
>smashboards.com/threads/minecraft-steve-for-ssb4.361959/
>not even five people want Steve in and thread gets locked
>"N-N-NO DOESNT COUNT DOESNT COUNT HE HAS FANS NOOOOOOO BANJOOOOOOO REEEE"
Based retard

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Unironically to piss off the "muh 16 bit console platformers" Nostalgiafags who should be raising their wifes son rather than crying online about how the Gaming industry changed since their childhood

If you boomers weren't such faggots we wouldn't push Steve, but because you fags hate any game released after you dropped out of high school we will "ruin" smash for you so you could stop shitting on games outside of your comfort zone

Holy shit the mods over there seem like faggots , especially now that a lot of characters that never had a Nintendo console game are now In the roster

Why are forum Mods usually the mod insecure power tripping subhumans on earth?

After the Grinch fiasco those people deserve to be unhappy

To be frank when they've kept it up for this long I don't think there's any 'pretending' left, they're genuinely invested in this block man getting in.

Attached: malos.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Hitagi has a very strong track record, all leakers agree on Minecraft content and given how the DLC is set up Steve makes the most sense

> Frogposter
Opinion discarded

Steve is almost guaranteed at this point, people are saying that they want him so they aren’t disappointed

>"Yeah I did watch that one video essay. That's how I form all of my opinions."

Attached: u16cnlyvesm21.png (480x360, 233K)

>"Yeah I played some old ass super nintendo game when i was 6 years old while my dad was beating his wife and i fapped like crazy to the ugly fatass aligator at the very end of the game. That's how I form all of my opinions."

Jokes on you cunt, I've never played DKC

>straight up dying on Erdrick's hill saying he's definitely in
They're in for a massively rude awakening

Attached: themouseseesall.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>i have
So i guess i got more say in the matter.
gatornigger is shit tier and doesn't belong in the game.

It won't be Sora if that's what your implying

Yes he does

no he doesn't.

Why do people want fucking banjo in smash?

You can lie under a NDA, you would know this if you went outside more often.

Attached: disneyland.jpg (450x300, 55K)

>The main villain from one of the most iconic video game series of all time shouldn’t be in Smash
This is your thought process.
This is what you’re saying because you got BTFO so hard last year that you’re still suffering from PTSD over it.
Seek mental help, seriously.

Yes

because people actually know him and he isn't an ugly green shitter like Gatornigger

>most iconic video game series of all time
lol
>main villain
lol

Are you implying that more people know Banjo than K. Rool?

Yes.
banjo has a recognizable game attatched to him while k rool was in donkey kong country for like 5 minutes. no one remembers k rool fondly except for fat beta males

Keep coping

>misquoting me
I said ONE of the most, not THE most you fucking retard.
>acting like K. Rool isn’t the main villain
Who is then, retard?

>not even ONE of the most
lol

I bet k rool scored higher than banjo on the official ballot

Kill yourself.

Two People want him in

Autistic manchildren who won't let go of their past and thinks Banjo is a video game legend. Most of them had bad parenting and grew up with N64

The others are bandwagonning zoomers who weren't born when BK came out and first head of him from Game Grumps and Jontron

See?

See?

Literally half of this thread is Zoomers and Boomers fighting over which gaming genre is better

The steve Vs Banjo or whoever shit isn't about the characters themselves, but rather bitter old men and rebellious Teens fighting over whos childhood was better

This is hardly any different than Eminem boomers and Mumble Rap Zoomers sperging out on YouTube

Ban these threads please

Eminem deserves to be in smash more than Gatornigger does

You’re mentally ill and need to be euthanized.

Keep being a retard

Attached: basedsora.png (325x360, 109K)

>Eminem boomers and Mumble Rap Zoomers
>implying most modern Eminem fans aren't Zoomers who are easily impressed by "le spiritual lyrical miracle" shit

correct

Attached: 1975-MMs_Blast.jpg (200x200, 16K)

Who’s objectively more likely to be in smash? Steve or banjo

Edelgard

Also
> Western shit

>Microsoft rep

Attached: sleep invader.png (465x469, 5K)

Space Invader deserves to be in smash more than Gatornigger does

This except it's the other way around than you'd think. The people advocating for Banjo are zoomers who are trying to suck up to Boomers. "I was born in the wrong generation" type of retard. The people advocating for Steve are boomers who don't give a shit anymore

Based and Omp pilled

Banjo part is 100% right, fuck those bandwaggoning zoomers, Twitter is filled with them

Edelgard is not likely at all since that would ruin the whole point of picking your own house if one gets promoted to being a Smash character. Presumably it's not like a starter pokemon where the story is the same regardless. At least shitpost with Byleth who doesn't have that problem.

Attached: 1519583936072.png (334x483, 208K)

It's pretty ironic too, considering how quick they are to call others bandwagoners.

Because the game he's from is good, and it would be comfy to fight with Minecraft mechanics

It reminds me of the 2000's kids who used to shill "muh Glam Rock, Muh Queen, Muh Bowie" and complain about Grunge/Thrash/Punk killing music

That's why K Rool is base game. Sakurai intentionally didn't put him in Smash 4 as paid DLC, because they wouldn't make jack shit off him

>muh zoomer muh boomer
Excuses for shitposting doesn't make it ok.
Either you want a character in smash or you shut the fuck up.

Same reason they won't make Banjo paid DLC for the 100,000 or less people that want him

Steve

>Participating in or instigating a flamewar.

You don’t know that

Attached: AE3E0CC4-616B-4D9E-BFD9-012C69EB8DE2.jpg (1024x740, 179K)

You don't, but it helps. Look at Erdrick.
Even back during Smash 4 nobody really wanted Shulk or Chorus Kids until they appeared in a leak.

Yes I do. Look at any fan poll and the numbers for Banjo, compared to the number of copies Smash has sold.

I can’t wait until Steve gets in, dragging all the banjo shits and PapaGenos through the mud will be worth it

100% worth it. I've got my BTFO folder ready and prepared

Banjo is incredibly likely stevefag

No, he's really not, they wouldn't even make a million off Banjo

Absolutely fucking based Stevechad

Attached: 703C6B30-B699-41F8-9883-94E1A225432A.png (281x400, 44K)

because usually it's the only form of power they will ever have and the rules allow them to power trip without any worries

But they totally would make a million off joker right?

>Minecraft
>boring
You better have the evidence to back that up
In my experience it's worse than getting hooked on cigarettes

They made money off of Corrin. A literally who in both Japan AND The west.
They can sell a log of shit with a bow on top and still make twice as much.

Fools.
I will BTFO them all.

Attached: 0de887df874bf7ae2bfffb261b695c51.jpg (340x400, 32K)

Look, I like Banjo a lot. Collectathons are fun, and Banjo is among the best in that category. Don't delude yourself though, it's only going to lead to disappointment. If you accept that his chances are low, you are a lot less likely to be disappointed, and if he actually gets in, it will be all the more exciting for you. To look at the facts though, Banjo doesn't really fit any of the statements made regarding the dlc. He hasn't had a game in a while, and his demographic already overlaps with Smash, which doesn't sound like what they are aiming for. Don't get your hopes up.

This doesn't really apply considering it's a season pass and the down payment has already been made. But that being said banjo is still the least likely character to even be included because the season pass is for people who recognize these "challengers" who hop on board. Banjo would only appease the smash fans and not intice new demographics to buy the fighters pass.

>we
Pure reddit.

Yeah but all the leaks are saying banjo

Point me to these leaks. I have seen no leaks, other than the already debunked google theory and grinch leak, that even mentions Banjo. The only character that I have seen be leaked for dlc so far is Erdrick. Nobody else.

>he's a salesfag
Your kind needs to learn that correlation doesn't always mean causation.

Attached: 1559151200653.jpg (1631x1373, 1.13M)

PapaGenos and indie Gamer Chick

What do they say, and what is their background? I don't know who those are.

PapaGenos is a Leakfag youtuber and said the Grinch Leak was real and IGC said Jill Valentine was in base roster and Moogle was an assist, but they’re more sure about Steve now

this post was kind of kino. But also kind of cringe.

Nintendo is lying when they say they're "trying to appeal to new demographics."
The truth is, they know they don't need to appeal to new demographics for Smash to sell. Smash sells because it's fucking Smash, and they're better off trying to appeal to their existing fans who will put in a good word for outsiders than to forsake the fans for the chump change that those "new demographics" would bring alone.

Why are people pretending to dislike Minecraft now?

Attached: McKinsey_Official_Portrait.jpg (214x270, 34K)

I'M GIVING YOU A NIGHT CALL TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL
I WANT TO DRIVE YOU THROUGH THE NIGHT, DOWN THE HILLS
I'M GONNA TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR
I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHERE IT'S DARK, BUT HAVE NO FEAR

Attached: 3426982_0.jpg (630x630, 68K)

Huh, well that's not the answer I was expecting. Well I guess my position still stands then that there is little to suggest Banjo's inclusion, unless anyone wants to interject with new info I haven't considered.

My dad is Sakurai and he said Banjo is in but Kazooie is a dyke and wasn't invited

Because undertale is better.